Axis Bank
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Qatar: +800 100 348
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank related photos (1780)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Axis Bank Photos

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last year I have applied for an AXIS Bank Credit Card (I was approached for the card by their Marketing...
Poor service!

I have registered Dispute ID for ATM card lost after shopping for other person but i have not...

Sir, Iam holding AXIS bank credit card no.[protected], and my payment date is 5th I DROPPED TTHE CHEQUE ON 2nd IN THE BRANCH ATM .NOW TNE BANK CHARGE LATE PAYMENT FEE OF Rs.350.00 andservice tax of Rs.36.00.HOW SHOULD THE BANK CHARGE THE LATE FEE ? SO PLEASE KIND ENOUGH TO REVERSE THE CHARGES. VERRYKIND OF YOU GANESH

I have attached the mail below which I have been sending to the bank. I made a payment if Rs.1500 to the bank through the bank executive who came to my work place to clllect it. The Payment was not reflected on the accoutnt for the next 08 to 10 months. I several times called up the bank, but did not get any appropriate responce from their end. After 08 o 10 months I sent a mail regarding the same and then it got reflected on my account after lot of hardwork of mine.
    I simply asked for an apoloy and reversal of the interest of what they charged me however I did not recievd any communication from them regarding the same.
    Today, I got a call from Abhishek Kumar with he mail id 'kumar.[protected]@axisbank.com'. He was damn rude and was not professional at all, also he started abusing me with all those hindi terms. I realy wonder whether he was calling from the bank?

Request you to please see the matter for me. all the details is in the attachment below.

This is really sad to be in relationship with Axis bank. Today the Abhishek called me up regarding the payment on the card, he was very rude and was not speaking parliamentary language at all. This is what you call customer service, believe me I can only call it as a pathetic bank with no customer service. I have made the payment of Rs1, 608 to on of your executive, just because of courtesy. Also I will lodge a complaint in consumer court. I agree the payment is now getting reflected on my account however it happened after 08 months. No apology from the bank. I am really unhappy with the services of the bank & will never recommend Axis ban to anyone.

Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:54 PM

FYI

Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 1:11 PM
    Subject: CRCD J1067/ S 2763 / CRCD V53 Card number - [protected]

Dear Mr. Singh,

This is with reference to your complaint dated April 09, 2009 to [protected]@axisbank.com regarding your credit card outstanding.

At the outset, we apologise for the delay and inconvenience caused to you in this regards.

We have forwarded your details to the department concern to check the status of the card account. Please allow us 7 working days inorder to confirm the status of the same.

Your co-operation in the interim will be highly appreciated.

For any further clarification, we kindly request you to call us on our 24-Hour Customer Services helpline {[protected] (BSNL or MTNL landlines) /[protected]}.

Axis Bank - Credit Card Center
    CRCD 06

-----"Rakesh Singh" <rakesh.[protected]@yatraonline.com> wrote: -----

To: <creditcard.[protected]@axisbank.com>, <[protected]@axisbank.com>
    Date: 04/17/2009 12:29PM
    Subject: RE: S 2763 / CRCD V53 Card number - [protected]

Can I have any revert on the same.
    Quality

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 4:27 PM
    To: 'creditcard.[protected]@axisbank.com'
    Cc: '[protected]@axisbank.com'
    Subject: S 2763 / CRCD V53 Card number - [protected]

This is to bring to your notice that after sending this mail I have not received any kind of communication from the bank. First of all the bank should have apologized & informed me for the reversal charges. It seems that I made a big mistake because I am suffering for the inconvenience. Yes, I stopped making payment because no one was taking the charge of the issue which was pending for the last 8 to 9 months. Still the problem is not solved however I made a payment of Rs.1500 recently. Now you people tell me I received a letter regarding the credit history, is it justified ? I do not deny to make the payment, I have to do that & will make the payment however I need justification and the resolution. Also, I do not want to speak to the credit card agencies as do not trust them after this issue. I want a revert ASAP this time and stop threatening the cust for the mistake that he has not made.

Date: 01/10/2009 11:52AM
    cc: "Mayank Gupta" <mayank.[protected]@yatraonline.com>, <rakesh­[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
    Subject: RE: S 2763 / CRCD V53 Card number - [protected]

The payment is now reflecting on the account and I do appreciate your efforts for the same however I am sure that you people might have charged me some amount for not paying that Rs.1500 . Please check and let me know how much was that amount and on which bill will be waived off.
    Quality
    Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 7:10 PM
    Subject: S 2763 / CRCD V53 Card number - [protected]

Dear Mr. Singh,
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    We wish to inform you that, your request for the payment of Rs. 1, 500/- not reflecting in credit card account is under process.
    We request you to allow us 05 more working days to get back to you.
    Your co-operation in the interim is highly appreciated.
    For any further clarification, do write to us or call on our 24-Hour Customer Services helpline[protected]/[protected] (BSNL or MTNL landlines), we will be glad to assist you.
    AXIS Bank - Credit Card Center
    CRCD 01
    -----"Rakesh Singh" <rakesh.[protected]@yatraonline.com> wrote: -----

Date: 12/29/2008 04:29PM
    cc: <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
    Subject: RE: CRCD V53 Card number - [protected]

I have not heard anything from the you people at all.

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 12:24 PM
    Subject: CRCD V53 Card number - [protected]

Dear Mr. Singh,

This is with reference to your email dated December 18, 2008 to [protected]@axisbank.com .

We wish to inform you that, we have forwarded your request to our concern department.

Kindly allow 7 working days to get back to you.

Your cooperation in the interim will be highly appreciated.

Axis Bank - Credit Card Center

CRCD 02

-----Forwarded by CRCD/002/AXISBank on 12/19/2008 12:18PM -----

Date: 12/18/2008 04:25PM
    cc: < [protected]@yahoo.co.in >
    Subject: Card number - [protected]

This mail is regards to the inconvience faced as the payment of Rs 1500 was been made 6 months back with reff to the card number is [protected] . It still has not been updated and my card has been blocked. I have spoken to more than 30 agents on behalf of Axis Bank but it din’t help. Also find the attached scanned copy of the reciept for the same payemnt. Request you to action it ASAP.

DISCLAIMER:
    Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL including any attachment is proprietary to Axis Bank Ltd and is intended solely for the addressee/s, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Access to this e-mail and/or to the attachment by anyone else is unauthorized. If this is a forwarded message, the content and the views expressed in this E-MAIL may not reflect those of the Bank. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.
    If you are not the intended recipient of this mail kindly delete from your system and inform the sender.
    There is no guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained and nor is this communication free of viruses, interceptions or interference

DISCLAIMER:
    I have requested for Cheque Book through telebanking (Customer Care no[protected] on 17th August 2009 and got a Request No-9387814. I was told to wait 6-7 days. I asked on 24th August when I did not receive the cheque book then they told me your cheque book issued on 19th August and dispatched on 20th August and you will get very soon within 2 days, again when I did not receive the same I asked on 26th they answered me same and told me to wait 2days more. I asked courier details and docket no- to tress out then they refused and unable to give . I have been following for same to Kakurgachi-Kolkata (My Loacal Branch Office) they also helpless to solve my problem. I fall in very big problem for this because I am taking a financial asst from a financial institute where I have to issue so many cheques in favour of them and I am being failed in my commitment. Again today when I asked to customer care and local branch office answers are same as previous.

You are requested to suggest me that what should I do or how can my problem be solved and what are the other options ?

Waiting for your answer.

Ambuj kr Choudhary

Dear Authority,

Our company, ”GANDHI AUTOMATIONS PVT LTD” has a “ZERO BALANCE SALARY ACCOUNT” for its entire staff at AXIS BANK Goregaon Branch.
      From the said accounts, there has been a deduction of consolidated charge on 30/3/09.from almost 150+ accounts of our employees
      While inquiring with one of the executive at the Goregaon branch we were told that such charges are deducted when the minimum balance of Rs.10000/- is not maintained in the particular account and also when number of transactions (including deposits, withdrawals) exceeds 6 (times)
      When talked to the Branch MAnager Ms.Arpita about the same she told that same was intimated to all the account holders in the last quarterly bank stament in the "FINE PRINT"
      As you know even the RBI guideline rules out "FINE PRINT" notices and amendments
      This is totally not acceptable and we want you to take up this matter
      In case of query you can call us on[protected]/66720260.
      Expecting you attention and kind ccoperation.

GANDHI AUTOMATONS PVT LTD.

Vidisha Mehta
      HUMAN RESOURCE DEPT.
      [protected]@geapl.co.in
      [protected]/260
      consolidated charges very high. credit the amt taken and send the statement. a/c no.[protected] chennai mylapore branch. . .take action immediately

Axis Bank — SAVING ACCOUNT [Resolved]

I HAVE A SAVING ACCOUNT IN AXIS BANK IN INDORE BRANCH (Y.N. ROAD) WHICH ACCOUNT NO. IS [protected]. IT IS A ZERO BALANCE...

This is regarding my bank account with AXIS Bank LTD. My funds transfer TAB on iConnect has been disabled...
        i cant get the shopping mall facility through axis bank for booking railway e-ticket for transferring fund to irctc. please...

I, Arpita Mukherjee is an account holder with Axis Bank. My Acount Number is [protected] AND Customer ID:[protected], Sheme Type is SAPPL at the MIDC Andheri Branch. I have been your customer for the past 8 months. On 30th of March 2009, a consolidated charge of Rs. 498.34 ws dudected along with a Lien amount of Rs. 3151.66. Later when Rs. 4000 was submitted on 2nd April 17, 2009, the available balance showed that the Lien Amount was also deducted. My Bank Statement does not reflect the deduction of the lien amount. Also, I was not previously intimated about the consolidated charges in any form of letter or mail. If I was intimated about the deductions I would have kept my expenditures into account and would have not worried about the deductions. I was not even informed about the charges through phone banking or sms while all other transaction details are intimated. Therefore I would request the bank to refund me the total amount of Rs. 3650 to my account.
        I (Kota Padmavathi), have opened a savings account in your bank at Manjalpur branch in Vadodara, and the account no. is [protected] on 05.03.2207.
        The transactions in the account were in line till Jun’08. However the problems started from the month of July’09, during which an amount of Rs.1000/- had been deducted under the head Consolidated charges and an amount of Rs.123/- had been debited under the head of Service tax @12.36% on Charges amounting to a total debit of Rs.1123/- on 30th of Jul’08.
        I have immediately enquired the matter with the branch and they said since the said account is a Priority account, and in case of insufficient funds, such charges will be levied. In this regard this is to be noted that “ I have opened a savings account and never asked for it’s prioritization, however your bank has made my account into a Priority account by default” . Immediately I have written a letter to your bank on 22nd of August’08, requesting to credit the amount of Rs.1123/- which had been debited from my account without no fault of mine as mentioned above, for which the concerned officials at your branch have assured verbally that they will do the needful. The copy of the letter written by me and received by your branch on the above said date has been enclosed herewith for your ready ref.
        To my utter dismay, I have noticed 2 more debits of the similar nature on 29.09.08 amounting to Rs.1123/- again instead of crediting the money wrongly debited from my account on 30th Jul’08. This matter also immediately I have brought to the notice of your branch, and the concerned officials have assured me that they are already processing the issue and both these credits will be given at a time. At this juncture I have requested your bank to make my account into normal savings account and I got a reply that within few days the account will become normal account since they are going to remove the priority tag for this account.
        The matter remained unresolved till date and to my surprise again an amount of Rs.750/- had been deducted from my account due to the same reasons mentioned above.
        I don’t understand why your bank has made my account a priority account by default and started debiting money at their whims. Also I fail to understand why your concerned officials are making false promises that the money debited will be credited back and also I fail to understand why the priority tag has not been removed from my account in spite of my several requests.

Subject: cr card [protected] AXIXBANK
          To: [protected]@rbi.org.in

SIR PL TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST...
          CON CHARGES

I am working for a real estate company called Silverline Realty since July last year and our salary...

dear sir,
          i have my s.b a/c no.[protected]in your bank as a salery a/c.inspite of this there is a deductions of rs-2000/-aproymatly from my salary account because of low balance.kindly let me know the reson of deductions.whish is unjust and arbitraly.it is there for reqested to revert this amount to we at earlist.
          regards
          dipendera gole
          a/c no.[protected]
          sir aab mai hindi me lik raha hu last year mere a/c se rs-3720/-bank ke marfat credit hua.jo ki muje lo ta diya gay .is ka bad rs-500/ (aproximatly) -balnce baca fir mere account se rs-2000/-credit hua jab mene a/c chake kiya to -860 ka balence batya.es bank me mane ek aur a/c open kiya jo ki salery a/c he. bank empoly na muj se kaha ki aap ko ek a/c. close karna padega .me ne kaha ki jo new account kula hi use closed kar duga unho ne jo last year credit hua us me se 3300/-rs (aproximatly)bapas aaya 500/-rs kaha ki aab bapas nahi aaya ga maina use salery a/c kar diya hi.es ke bad bhi mere 2000/-rs.(apro.)credit hua mr.nispak sir se discersion hua.es ke bad mai bhut bar bank gaya mujhe mr.nispak nahi mile aur unko maine phone se contect bhi kiya lakin mera mobil ko recived nahi karte hi aur bank maneger bhi sahi jawab dete hahi. bank se mera house bhut door hi plz sir aap se requst hi ki mera kata gaya ammout mere a/c.me debit kara ne ki kirpa kare.
          date:[protected]
          place:gwalior
          mobil:[protected]
          thanks,
          regards,
          dipendera gole
          Respected sir,

i have my SB a/c no. [protected] in you bank as a salary a/c inspite of this there is a deduction of 2000/- rs. from my salary a/c because of low balance. Kindly let me know the reason of deduction which is unjut and arbitrary. It is there fore requested to revert this amt to me at earliest.

This is repeatedly happening to me as last year also there was a deduction of around 3800/- rs. approx. kindly respond me immediatly after receiving this mail and do the needful.

with regards,

(dipendra gole)
          mob. [protected]
          bank ko mera paisa bapas kar na chahi he.jo bank ne galat kata he.

If anybody on this forum really bother about consumer problem, i would like to submit that i have an axixs bank salary account in Krishna Nagar Branch and this is second time i got charge for " Un -reveled charges" when i call the branch head, i got a call back that these are mobile banking charges... BUT I HAVE NEVER OPT FOR MOBILE BANKING NOR I HAVE BEEN USING THE SAME.

After that there is no response of my calls to branch and many emails sent to OPERATION HEAD OF AXIS BANK branch manager. I try to contact customer support too by i got no response from them too.

This not only harassment, it a theft from my saving account, for which nobody like to address.
            My account number is[protected], i had deposited 15, 200 on 29/04/09 before depositing my money i had checked my account details in ATM it shows 0.00 and i am having my slip with me also, even after depositing money i just enquried with your CST in adambakkam and reply was 15, 200, but in eveniung my check has been bounced for 15, 150 and this is not my fault, if my account is in minus it should be reflected in my mini statement it has not been done .No execuse give me remedy ASAP
            i whant to open traing a/c can you forwod detail to me on my number [protected]

Following letter already given to Axis bank.

I the undersigned Sateesh M. Desai SB A/c. [protected] requesting you to pl. give me explanation for following transaction on

30th March 2009 Consolidated charges for A/c Rs. 1900 + 195.70 Ser. Charges. Over the phone you have said these are ECS charges but no one is charging for ECS transaction, pl. see your web site also mentioning nil charges for the same. My request is pl. reverse the transaction

As early as possible. If you want to levy the charges you could have informed me well in advanced so I might have shifted to other bank.

Pl. get me reply urgently.

Account statement

1, 900.00
              Service Tax @10.30% on Charge
              DR
              195.7

I the undersigned Axis Current A/c [protected] requesting you to pl. give me explanation for Consolidated charges for A/c Over the phone no one employee of Axis Bank could define the meaning of this charges.So pls you see your web site for the same. My request is pl. reverse the transaction as early as possible.

Pl. get me reply urgently.

Account statement

Statement Criteria

Account Id [protected] :Bhansali Engineering Polymers Limited

This is correct, that its not mentioned any where, even they didn't inform us regarding consolidated charges, we have one Company Current account, and they charges 1700 Rs for such charges, and when we are calling no body response properly... please provide us all the exact details in on our account and printed statement .. so we will match all our accounts accordingly.

Dear Sir
                I have a credit card No [protected] issued by Axis Bank I disputed two transaction on the card which were the first two transactions for Rs 1430/ and 9600/ till march 09 the bank was unable to provide me the details of the transaction after following up with them on the phone and emails I did not get suitable reply and they kept asking me send the dispute form again and again, then after several months of follow up I visted the customer department personally who were also lost and had no clue to the matter, then after several visits they showed me a charge slip and told me that the transaction has been settled in the banks favour, when asked why I was not informed they said the same was delivered to you. I have never recieved any resolution and the bank is unable to provide any proof that I recieved it also they have no explaination as to why I never got a revert on mail or phone when I have been following up the dispute with them for several months.
                Now they have delibertly delayed the dispute and accrued interest of Approximately 59700/ Approximately, they are ready to waive off the late fee charges of 5700/ but not the interest.

How do I get liable to pay the interest when the transaction is disputed, no resolution proof provided, and the card is blocked also the delay is totally from the bank's end.

I have been making timely payments for all the other transaction that I did on the card except the disputed transaction and a last transaction payment which I was instructed not to pay by a Customer Care Executive if I wanted the dispute to be resiolved, she said that only when you dont pay on time will the bank call you and you can then ask for the dispute resolution.

Also they put up a Bajaj Allianz Life insurance without the consent of the customer and do not remove it easily, they have waived it off or removed it now

Kindly help me from the suffering which this bank has thurst upon me for last one year, I am a resposible citizen with a good financial track record. In this matter I have initiated the follow up to settle the the dispute which the bank has delayed intentionally.As it is I am undergoing a lot of stress due to recession and the working condition of the PVT Sector employ in todays time, therefore request you to interviene and help to to settle the matter with Axis Bank and get the undue charges removed which have been levied on me

Amlan Sen

IF any one is reviewing the site and posted complaints then please listen to this one, I hold a salary account n Axis bank...

I requested Axis bank branch Meerabagh, Delhi on 11th april 09 over phone to change my mobile no; in their records for sending sms messages on my changed mob no;[protected].
                  On my insistance madam of the bank gave the mail id of the bank, which was incorrect, consequently mail could not reach them, reasons best known to bank officials, for doing such thing.
                  I would request that my mobile no;may please be changed so that I could get sms/Alerts on my mobile phone.
                  My A/c no; SB-SENIOR PRIVILEGE A/C [protected]
                  Customer ID;[protected]
                  RAJ KARAN SINGH
                  Aug 13, 2020

I am Having my salary A/C with Axis bank, Law Garden Branch from last six year. I m regulary using this a/c. as this is my...

I withdraw Rs. 5000/- as cash using Axis bank credit card
                    After a month I received a statement from Axis Bank stating that total outstanding due on my card is Rs. 5339.80 and the due date was 14.09.2007

I immediately paid the amount of Rs. 5340.00 vide cheque and submitted the crushed cards to Axis Bank (formerly known as UTI Bank)

After six months I received another Statement of Rs. 110/- (against debit interest and service tax on my card)

i cannot understand that after paying the full amount against which transaction they are asking for Rs. 110.00 and now after 2 years they are forcing me to pay Rs. 2500/- against the subject card

please advice what to do ???

Harpreet Singh Hora
                    Aug 13, 2020

dear sir/mam
                      i am a coustomer of axis bank ltd .my account no is [protected]. there are some charges debted to...