Axis Bank
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Qatar: +800 100 348
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank related photos (1784)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Axis Bank Photos

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir,

Mr. G Kranthi Kumar Ex. Employee of Alkor Technologies, Hyderabad
Holding a Saving A/c No.[protected] in your esteemed branch.

Whereas when he claimed for his Provident Fund with drawl, he mentioned this account no for credit his Provident Fund amount to this account.

Provident fund authorities send the amounts vide cheque no – 373333 dated 27/01/2009 for Rs. 12274 & Cheque No -428169 dated 22/01/2009 for Rs. 6238,
to your bank thru Registered post on 28/01/09 vide Regd No. RL No A0198. Copy of the letter from PF authorities - Hyderabad has enclosed as attachment.
When employee checked with your branch authorities they stated, they have not received any cheques pertaining to this account so far - from PF authorities – Hyderabad.

When we checked with PF authorities – Hyderabad for not receiving the cheques by bank,
they are asking for a confirmation from the branch stating that they have not recd the above mentioned cheques. So that they can issue new cheques.

Hence you are requested to look in to the matter, and issue a letter enable us to ask Provident Fund authorities - Hyderabad to issue new cheques.

Pls help us to solve the issue.
I have deposited a nri check on last month 16 that is on feb 16. the money has been withdrawn from the usa account with in five to six days after we deposited the check in india/bangalore. we have been waiting for the response from the bank and we called them after 25 days and we were informed that it would take 21 working days for the money to be transfered. now it has been more than 1 month and we still are said by the bank to wait 2 more days when ever we call them. they have been telling 2 days, 2days for the past 1 week. How can a bank be so irresponsible. when approached by us, the bank higher officials are giving us irresponsible answers. They said that the branch where we deposited the check delayed the process and that we have to wait 1 more week. If that is so then where is fair deal to the consumer. who will do justice to the consumer. do we have to bear the faults done by private banks. we lost a land deal due to their negligence. who will answer to our loss. we need justice and if any body could help us about what to do please help us

I have recharged my IDEA (Andhra Pradesh) prepared mobile [protected] from Axis Bank ATM centre Pimpri - Chinchwad Pune, Bank have debitted to Rs. 350 my account,
    Debitted no. TRF-ATM/2845/250708/17:43 RS. 350 (Account No.[protected])
    As per IDEA mobile customer care above amount are not recharged the given ATM record & Received hard & soft e-mail copy of idea cellular ltd.also given to the bank
    Till date i have not refund any recharged amount from Axis bank

I am having my my Savings A/c No. [protected] withe Axix Bank Ltd. Bank has debited Rs. 50/= as consolidated...

Myself is an saving account holder of your bank.( Axis bank, Sigra, Varanasi)

On...

I am a retail merchant dealing in sarees in KOLKATA. We have AXIS BANK credit card machine in our shop. A customer purchased some sarees from our shop 4 months before via credit card amounting Rs.13500. The amount got credited in our bank account too but all of a sudden after 3 months bank deducted the same from our current account, saying the customer has denied purchase of articles. But who gave the right to bank to deduct the amount from my bank account after 3 months of crediting the same. Inspite of repeatedly going to the bank for the same, they are not willing to listen to us.
      Hello, i have applied for the axis bank credit card, and all verification done against me (address, identity), finally i got the call from mumbai also as final confirmation, but finally i got the message like-your credit card application for VISA GOLD with ref no 2061842 has been declained.after words i called customer care, they told its declained due to CIBIL.i also know about CIBIL .and i dont have any loans in any other banks or i don have any financial dues with any financial firms.axis bank executives are not cross checking defaulters list properly, may be one more PRASHANTH exists in DEFAULTERS list, pl cross check everything.
      My question is what value you are giving to the account holding customers? this is very bad with the axis bank.

Pl re look in to the matter.

Prashanth

I am Rajesh Adhikari, i have axisbank account My Card No -[protected] . I forget my password of ATM card. pls send me my login id and password on my email address pls send immideatly.
        Aug 13, 2020
        I am Shilpi rani debnath saha, i have axisbank account My Card No -[protected] . I forget my password of ATM card. pls send me my login id and password on my email address pls send immideatly
        i forget my date of birth my account number is [protected]
        I am F. Archana, i have Axis Bank Saving Account, my ATM card No is
        [protected] valid from 07/06 to 07/11. I forget my ATM card password. Please send me my password to my email id immediately.

email id: farchanav.[protected]@gmail.com
        I am SOUMEN BAIDYA i have Axis Bank Saving Account, my ATM card No is [protected] valid from 01/13 to 01/18.I forget my ATM card password. Please send me my password to my email id & phone sms immediately

phone number :- [protected].
        &
        Email id :- [protected]@rediffmail.com.

i m sanjay From Ahmedabd
          i m having salary account and as per axis bank executive i have talked with is talling me...

New Reply Forward Move Follow Up Tools

bcc:

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Date: Monday, June 15, 2009 03:46PM
          Subject: Fw:

Reminder-2

Dear Sir/Mam

I dont get still any reply for the Charges deducted is it right or wrong i dont think u should get this much time to reply for this kind of small inquiry.
          i Hope u will reply as early as possiblei just want to know,

1) How and when DD charges are applicable for SALARY ACCOUNT.

Ihave talked to your Executive but still they also dont know the rules and Regulation for DD cghrages.

I hope you will reply as early as possible this time.

Adani Power Ltd.

-----Forwarded by Sanjay Patel/Electrical/Mundra/Power/AdaniInfra on 06/15/2009 03:43PM -----

Date: 06/12/2009 09:30AM
          Subject: Fw:

Reminder:-1
          Dear Sir/Mam
          Please reply for the Mail or give me satisfactory answer or reply.

Axis Bank Coustmer

-----Forwarded by Sanjay Patel/Electrical/Mundra/Power/AdaniInfra on 06/12/2009 09:31AM -----

Date: 06/11/2009 01:50PM
          Subject:

I am sanjay patel
          My account no is [protected]
          i have issued DD of amount of Rs.18000/- from Mundra branch.
          As per my knowledge there is no chare for issuing of DD from Salary account up to sertain limit.

And my account is Salary account (ADANI POWER LTD.) And this is my First DD which i have got issued though i have asked to your executive to do not deduct the amount of Rs/- 111 though it is deducted and in my reciept it is not mentioned by him, but in my account it is deducted.

please guide me how can i rebate this amount.

And other complain for Mr.Chirag working in Axis bank at mundra Navinal island branch. due to this person i have to wait for 2 hours though my DD was already issued but he is not given to me and when i was asked him he replies very rudely, and when i got my DD i asked for reciept of the DD he refuse to give me and he has not written any charge in my receipt even and Deducted.

There is no any token provided to any coustmer who comes and they do work randomly and the person came first they dont care even also.
          so, it is request to you please start token system so taht may be very convinient to coustemer.

I hope early and fast responce.

Thanks and Regrds
          Adani Power Ltd.
          Mundra

Thanks for writing to us

This e-mail address is specific to your iConnect related queries only.

With regards to the mentioned query. You are kindly requested to mail at Ahmedabad.[protected]@axisbank.com

OR

You are kindly requested to please be in touch with the nearest AXIS Bank Branch OR you may please dial[protected]from a BSNL / MTNL landline anywhere in India) OR

Any of the following numbers closest / convenient to you

Centre

Patna
          2205810

Shimla

Thiruvananthapuram

* Add relevant number prefix if required

Assuring of our best services and attention & looking forward to having you as one of our esteemed customers

IBRM Desk
          Information Technology
          Axis Bank Ltd.

-----Original Message-----
          From: Sanjay.[protected]@adanipower.com ( Sanjay.[protected]@adanipower.com )
          Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 05:38 PM
          To: [protected]@axisbank.com ( [protected]@axisbank.com )
          Subject: wrong charges diducted for DD From salary account

I am sanjay patel
          My account no is [protected]
          i have issued DD of amount of rs.18000/- from Mundra branch
          And my account is Salary account (ADANI POWER LTD>) and this is my First DD which i have got issued though i have asked to your exwcutive to do not deduct the amount of Rs/- 111 though it is deducted and in my reciept it is not mentioned by him, but in my account it is deducted so
          please guide me how can i rebate this amount

I hope early and fast responce.

Thanks and Regrds
          Adani Power Lt.
          My name RAMESH.KB
          ACCOUNT NUMBER [protected]
          Internet banking
          my number QV808617
          BUT not open the website
          I agree Axis Bank staff is not good they dont give proper guidance and are least cooperative. I have also faced issue in making my DD from Axis bank ..
          Employees of Axis bank dnt treat each other properly wat can we expect from them towards customer coming to them.Very bad culture.
          Dear all,
          As information is i have account in axis bank as a paroll card, the thing is have i sbi dd wich has 5000 rs, how can i get the amount from sbi dd via axis payrollcard please do my need with needfully.

Balachandra S
          White field

sir I am axis bank customer my customer id no[protected] MONIL KUMAR JAIN BHERVELI BALAGHAT. i am very sared of my debit card tranjiction i have a trajiction of my debit card in state bank of indore branch balaghat atm center in 8/6/09 time between 8:06 to 8:25 i have all the reciept of that time tranjiction . i have withdrawl of 10000/ rs but i can't get a message in reciept unable to process again i try three times same meesage on reciept suddenlly i have got a mobile banking meesage that my account as tranjiction of 10000 rs in the time 8:08 i check the statement that show the withdrawl of 10000 but i have not got the rupees again i try to withdrawl of 5000 rs that was recieve and reciept show the balence minus of 15000 rs i have got 5000 and withdral show[protected]. i am soscared what can i do please solve my problem and contact me at my mobil no [protected] and [protected].

detail customer id[protected], atm id reciept no.- s1an30039401, card no.421572*********4, . atm center state bank of indore branch balaghat .

thanks

monilkumar jain

email. [protected]@rediffmail.com.
            mobile no .[protected], [protected]
            How can I pay my emi when I Dont have a job.I lost the job just because of Phillip.What should I do .Can you get me a job

I left my Standard Chartered bank ATM DEBIT CARD at Axis Bank ATM at Mira Road east (silver park) on 18/05/2009...

Dear Sir / Madam,
              I am Kanaiyalal Kanzaria, heaving a saving acount in Axis Bank, Jamnagar Branch Gujarat. On 26 January 2009, Rs. 2500/- has been transfered through i - connect (Inetrnet Banking) without my information and permission, I have checked and varified completely that my sequrity code and pasward are not leaked to any one. After that I have reported in to the branch to the respective officers, they told me to give a undertaking form which I have filled and submitted to them on 7th march 2009.After that there is no reply from the bank. Then I enquired about the same on telephone, and they replied that it has get transfered to some one's acount in the Dombivali branch Mumbai. I ahve no body in that area and not even leaked my details to any one then how it is possible? I understatnd that this is a technical issue related to the system of I - banking of the bank, hence they are responcible but they are not taking responcibility regarding this.
              Kindly look in to matter and do the needfull, also guide me if any further procedure I need to do.

I have credit card of AXIS bank and after few months when i made some points on every purchases, i made an online request...

I want to inform you that i have a saving A/c with axis bank at Shakti Nagar Branch, Delhi - 110007.
                My saving A/c No. is [protected]on the name of Mrs. Lalita Birla.

I have deposited Rs.5500/- for A/c opening.

My ATM card & PIN No. both has been delivered to an unknown person through delivery boy of branch.
                He has withdrawn Rs.5000/- from my A/c.
                I have complaint about it in branch & the officers enquired
                all about the matter and assured me to pay the amout.
                But from last month I am going daily to branch but your officers are not answering satisfactory.
                So, I request you to please look about the matter and settle it as soon as possible.

Lalita Birla
                A/c no.[protected]
                Aug 13, 2020
                To,
                The Manager,
                Axis Bank LTD.

SUB: Request for enquiry of lost cash amount of Rs.35, 318 from the savings bank Account No: [protected](Arpita deb).

Respected Sir,
                With due respect, I would like to state that I Arpita Deb bearing the Account (No.[protected] have found that
                an amount of Rs. 35, 318 has been misplaced from my account without my knowledge.The ATM card was issued to me by Silchar Branch.From past 6 years I have been studing in St.Petersburg.I completed my MBBS and came back to India on June, 2009.
                Presently I am in Delhi preparing myself for MCI test.Regular transactions have been made from Delhi.On 3rd Dec, 2009 my father have deposited Rs.20, 000 in my acoount.So in order to widrew the money I inserted the ATM card and found that the amount of Rs.35, 318 was missing from my account.So, immediately I contacted the Silchar Branch Authority regarding the matter.I have sent an application from delhi to the bank authority in silchar on 4th Dec, 2009.The Application was recieved on 7th Dec, 2009.My parents have also submitted an application on 4th Dec, 2009.They went to the Bank every alternate day requesting the manager to investigate the matter but yet the problem is not solved.It has been more than 2 months that our problem is not solved.It seems that the transaction has been done by the Russian federation.So, as i am in delhi and only 1 ATM card has been issued by the bank how come the transaction can be done in Russia.When we consulted the Silchar Branch authority regarding the transaction they have handed over a bank statement for A/C No: [protected] regarding the transaction which is not the solution of the ATM dispute.Till today neither the amount have been returned in the aforsaid account nor any satisfactory reply have been given by the Bank Authority.My studies are hampered due to the loss of the amount.The Transaction shown as per statement:-
                1) 1/12/2009-CASH ATM/[protected]/301109/19:24/1000.00/643.
                2) 1/12/2009-CASH ATM/[protected]/301109/19:25/7500.00/643.
                3) 1/12/2009-CASH ATM/[protected]/301109/19:25/7500.00/643.
                4) 1/12/2009-CASH ATM/[protected]/301109/19:26/5000.00/643.

I did not make the above transactions.So, i would like to know-
                a) How can such an amount be missing from my account?
                b) Where is the bank security which is being promised to be given to the Account/Card holders?
                I therefore earnestly request you to investigate the matter and help me in getting back the lost amount as soon as possible.Awaiting for your quick action as it will be highly appreciated.Please consider my case sympathitically and do Whatever is further needed.
                Thanking you,

2) 1/12/2009-CASH ATM/[protected]/301109/19:25/7500.00/643.
                3) 1/12/2009-CASH ATM/[protected]/301109/19:25/7500.00/643.
                4) 1/12/2009-CASH ATM/[protected]/301109/19:26/5000.00/643.

I did not make the above transactions.So, i would like to know-
                a) How can such an amount be missing from my account?
                Thanking you,
                Gudiyattam – 632602,
                E.mail: VR.[protected]@gmail.Com.
                Mobile No: [protected]

Respected Sir,
                I am having S.B A/c in State Bank of India Sathuvachri Branch and My A/c No is [protected].

I attended to draw Cash from Axis Bank Gudiyattam (ATMID: SIAC 5234) ATM for Rs. 10000/- on 4.8.2009 at 20.30 hours, which was unsuccessful but this attempt have been debited to my account. Which I didn’t notice so for. I update my passbook only recently, and also have been called for reconciliation by State Bank of India, Sathuvachari branch. I would appreciate if I am given the copy of JPLOG of the said transaction to enable me to claim the excess amount debited.

Neither, I pocess the transaction slip wended by the ATM machine on: 4.8.2009 nor the entry traceable in ATM website by my banker the delay is regretted and I request you kindly oblige.

The above representation gives by me to the Branch Manger, Axis bank, Vellore Branch. They refuse my respresention and said that we have no power of give JPLOG.

Hi Sir,

I am ICICI Bank account holder and on 9-June-2009, When i was using axis bank ATM, ATM swallowed my...

This is to bring to your kind attention that I am an acount holder in Axis bank with following details;-

Name :- Pankaj Kumar
                  Account No.:-[protected]
                  On 30/03/2009 a amount of Rs. 700.00 hadbeen deducted from my account by the bank under the head"consolidated charge ". this is an Saraly account with zero balance. I have contacted to many times by e-mail but nobody is clealifying why the had deducted the ammount.
                  Thanks & Regards

Pankaj Kumar

Axis bank service is the worst service, its customer care cell is very irresponsible ……………I...

Dear Sir/ Madam,

As per Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card promotion scheme, I applied and paid the prescribed charges, and as per routine I received my card + add on card, and also as per promotion scheme I received the prescribed form for free return international flight ticket to any one destination out of three, they offer. I and my wife who is addon card holder have to finish our return journey before 12th Sept.2009 as per schem's condition, I also agreed for that.

But now when I contacted in customer care of Axis Bank, they reply that this scheme has been discontinue from 3rd March 2009, but for those who apply after that date, but what about us ? who are already having the vouchers for flight tickets ? Actually as per the form details their last date of submission of form was 23rd March which I didn;t know, but it doesn't mean that for that reason I am not eligible for the scheme ! I am ready to finish my return journey before 12th of Sept.2009 as per their condition and even ready for what ever date and the destination they offer earlier of after the daedline of 12th Sept.2009. But at any cost I don't want to miss this opportunity, even if I have to knock the door of Consumer Court ! Because of this attractive scheme I became ready to avail the paid credit card against entry fees and plus yearly fees, what ever they charged, otherwise I had already six credit cards and all are life time free of reputed banks.

Thanking You,

RAJESH TANNA

I have paid thro Axis Bank Ch, no.824554 dated 11 April 2009.But still Iam receiving SMS messages for non payment.The cheque...

I, a customer of PNB of India yamuna colony Dehra Dun with saving a/c no. [protected], transected for withdrawal of Rs.3000/- from the said ATM on 6/5/2009 at 19:43 hrs. ATM did'nt give any cash but entered on the slip issued for successful transaction. The matter was reported to the managerial person at the Axis Bank Rishikesh at 11:00 am sharp on 7/5/2009, the person did'nt entertained my application and behaved so rudely to lodge the matter with the PNB Yamuna colony Dehra Dun. Then I reported the matter to PNB D.Dun and officer grevance cell Customar care PNB D.Dun. Now Customer care Axis Bank is requested to kindly look into the matter and arrange to do the needful for return of my Rs. 3000/- to my saving a/c reff. above

I have Power Home loan from Axis Bank. Along with the home loan by mistake we signed the empty form...