Bajaj Auto

Pune
Pune District

2053
Good

Bajaj Auto related photos (1071)

Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews

Bajaj Auto — Battery and coil complaint [Resolved]

S.lakshmankumar
I have buyer an pulser 180 past 8 months ago in 3 months it's battery and cut outer complaint they changed cut outer of 450...

Bajaj Auto — Complaint no.: isr52487 - replacement for my bike [Resolved]

aravind anand
I have given my bike for 2nd free service @ 2144kms in khivraj - ss bikes - mahadevapura branch, bangalore on...

Vishwas.V
As every peoples knows about bajaj product has an own reputation in high quality services results good name & firm. Eventually, i personally felt bajaj products has the best exports high quality in service to customers. But after choosing bajaj v15 bike from dealership kalyani bajaj mekri circle bangalore, it was my bad experience felt for choosing the bajaj company.

From the day of vehicle delivery on 14/04/2016, next day not even 24hr within 34kms battery was down mid of the road on way to my office, dealer it accepted the battery issue but refused to replace the new one.

Coming to exact unresolved problem.

1. There was continuous hard sound in engine, 6times was brought into notice to dealer, i was made fool & convinced by dealers its common thing in all bikes, yet problem was not solved.

2. There is huge fuess problem offen bike stop while moving, i faced massive problems when ever fuess gets burned, by this time i changes 4 fuess, even this was brought notice to dealer, servicemen confirm this is wiring problem bcoz of this fuess are burnt.

3. Past 3 months bike gets off in 50 - 60 km speed maintained, again it was brought into notice, no use, instead i'm shocked bike is getting off in 35 - 40 km speed.

4. Coming to mileage part its totally hopeless result, till now 7th time serviced by dealer mileage issue is not solve, the time i get back my bike mileage keeps decreasing to 57, 52, 45, 38. A/s again 50
Present mileage is 32kms per ltr.

5. Mainly i was humiliated in front of other customers by dealer servicemen for taking the issues to them offen & repeated & was not respected,
It time for me to regret and pay the fine for choosing bajaj.

6. This time i already returned my bike to showroom for massive repeat problem, very much particular this time to replace the whole bike neither then resolving the problem.

Its almost 45 days gone still my bike is in dealership & till now i haven't got any responses from them, this indicates the complete irresponsibility and shows pro-active services.

7. I'm very much fed up of the service given by kalyani bajaj mekri circle bangalore, internally customers never choose bajaj product bcoz of pro-active dealership services.

Henceforth, i'm holding job card copies issued 7times by kalyani bajaj servicemen which helps has documentary proof thinking to escalate this issue to higher level & publicize through nationalized media with where my problems are justify..

Kindly requesting the respected bajaj head to intervene & reslove the issue asap.

Reg no - ka04jd 3828
Chisses no - md2a74bz3gwa11453.
Engine no - jhzwga11758.

Thank you...

Vishwas. V
Hi Vishwas,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 and our team will provide necessary assistance. You can also mail your concern at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

Team Bajaj V
My new bajaj pulsar 150 is very bad bike this is totaly damaged bike & this is again again is problemtly so i am very sad any time so dated 15.12.2016 on bajaj pulsar 150 is return the showroom in omerga dist. osmanabad 413606 maharashtra
i want other new bajaj pulsar 150 bike.

Bajaj Auto — Pulsar 150/ petrol overflow [Resolved]

Rajesh Khajare
    I have purchased pulsar 150 in Aug 16 and the bike has problem of overflow always, I have shown it many times at BAJAJ Service...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Vishwas.V
    As every peoples knows about Bajaj product has an own reputation in high quality services results good name & firm. Eventually, I personally felt Bajaj products has the best exports high quality in service to customers. But after choosing Bajaj V15 bike from dealership Kalyani Bajaj Mekri circle Bangalore, it was my bad experience felt for choosing the Bajaj company.

From the day of vehicle delivery on 14/04/2016, next day not even 24hr within 34kms Battery was down mid of the road on way to my office, dealer it accepted the battery issue but refused to replace the new one.

Coming to exact unresolved problem.

1 . There was continuous hard sound in Engine, 6times was brought into notice to dealer, I was made fool & convinced by dealers its common thing in all bikes, yet problem was not solved.

2. There is huge Fuess problem offen bike stop while moving, I faced massive problems when ever fuess gets burned, by this time I changes 4 fuess, even this was brought notice to dealer, servicemen confirm this is Wiring problem bcoz of this fuess are burnt.

3. Past 3 months bike gets off in 50 - 60 km speed maintained, again it was brought into notice, no use, instead I'm shocked bike is getting off in 35 - 40 km speed.

4. Coming to mileage part its totally hopeless result, till now 7th time serviced by dealer mileage issue is not solve, the time I get back my bike mileage keeps decreasing to 57, 52, 45, 38. a/s again 50
    Present mileage is 32kms per ltr.

5. Mainly I was humiliated in front of other customers by dealer servicemen for taking the issues to them offen & repeated & was not respected,
    it time for me to regret and pay the fine for choosing Bajaj.

6. This time I already returned my bike to Showroom for massive repeat problem, very much particular this time to replace the whole bike neither then resolving the problem.

Its almost 45 days gone still my bike is in dealership & till now I haven't got any responses from them, this indicates the complete irresponsibility and shows Pro-active services.

7. I'm very much fed up of the service given by Kalyani Bajaj Mekri circle Bangalore, internally customers never choose Bajaj product bcoz of Pro-active dealership services.

Henceforth, I'm holding Job card copies issued 7times by Kalyani Bajaj servicemen which helps has documentary proof thinking to escalate this issue to higher level & publicize through Nationalized media with where my problems are justify..

Kindly requesting the respected Bajaj Head to intervene & reslove the issue ASAP.

Reg No - KA04JD 3828
    Chisses No - MD2A74BZ3GWA11453.
    Engine No - JHZWGA11758.

Thank you...

Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I have taken Two Wheeler Loan from Bajaj Auto Finance Limited, vide Loan Account No :- L2WBAL02545405, in the Name of Malay Kumar Biswal, so pls provide loan statemtent in my e-mail: biswal.1990.[protected]@gmail.com.

Bajaj Auto — After sales service for bajaj [Resolved]

sameer94
      My bike is not starting just after 1 month of service and thus I'm very sure that its a fault from the end of the bajaj technician...

Rajnish Singh
      I am very frustrated with the service Bajaj auto is providing to their customer on their prime product. I had purchased Bajaj Avenger 220 CC in Jul-2015. Till the last free service, bike was working fine. But after that I am regular with the service center PLOT NO- 5, SECTOR-17-18, ROAD, OPP. PASCO BODY SHOP, GURGAON-122001 (HR), But my problem is not resolved. They are only making bill in every visit after 1 week same problem occurred.

Now I don't have other choice to resale this. Please help me to resolve my problem. Today this is 2nd service in this week.

Name - Rajnish Kumar Singh.
      Registration No. - HR26CM7314.
      Contact No. - [protected]
      Mail ID - raj.kr.[protected]@gmail.com
      Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017
      Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response Dec 08, 2016
      Dear Rajnish Singh,

It concerns us about your perception of Bajaj team and would like to discuss the issue you have faced. Request you to call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 Also, you can mail your concern at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

Ankit Raina

Greetings of the day!

My name is ankit raina my bike number is up16av6421.

I had given my bike to the service center to shree krishna automobiles private limitedaddress:
        D-106, i-area, lohia road, a block, sector 63, noida, uttar pradesh 201301. On 9/08/2016 and in evening my bike engine got seized or engine breakdown.

Then i give my bike to repair the engine to the same service center on 12/08/2016and i paid 10000rs advance, but the till date i didn't receive my bike, every time they told me that they don't have the parts to repair the bikes, sometime showroom or service center was closed, some they told me that had got some miss happening in their home so they are not able to repair my bike.

Today i went to the service center they told me that they don't have the parts to repair my bike so they i told them please return my advance money and return my bike, but then strictly told me they will not give my bike until the bike got repaired from them.

Kindly look into this matter and resolved this issue asap

I am also attaching the gate pass with you and advance slip.

Thanks and regards

Ankit raina
        [protected]@gmail.com

Bike is not received from service center.
        Bike is not received from service center.

Raghavendarvasam
          I have purchased an Avenger 150 CC bike (Chassis Number - MD2A85CY7GCG86281) on October 13, 2016 from your Sri Vinayaka Mobikes Pvt. Ltd (10382)., Kachiguda, Hyderabad.
          I have taken my bike for servicing on November 02, 2016 to the same showroom's servicing centre, wherein I was informed by a mechanic that two things Trip Meter Knob Cap (rubber cap) and Avenger Logo in the middle of the Handle bar were missing.
          I am sure that the show room did not provide me with these items at the time of purchase. I have informed the same to the servicing centre, where they said it is the customers responsibility to check all the accessories of the bike while taking delivery. I questioned them that, how can I question this as I am not provided with any checklist to ensure the presence of all the accessories? The servicing people are mum on this issue and they guided me to the sales section from where I booked the bike.
          The person in sales bike made me sit for half an hour to advise me to meet the Works Manager. I met him in the ground floor of the building, to my surprise, he was so adamant and arrogant even in listening to what I was saying. The only sentence he was telling on requesting the CC TV footage of the day I bought the bike to verify whether these accessories were there or not is, "I do not have responsibility. I dont provide you CC TV footage. You meet sales manager."
          I was so discouraged and came out of his cabin calmly since I did not want to argue with a person who did not care even to listen what I am saying. I proceeded to the bike and spoke to a mechanic, where he said that, you cant get the knob elsewhere, if possible, you steal it from others bike when you find one.
          So many doubts raised in my mind, why the works manager is not providing CCTV footage.
          Complaint marked as Resolved May 15, 2017
          Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response Dec 08, 2016
          Dear Raghavendarvasam,

Having read your post, we‘d like to look into this and address your concerns. Request you to call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 Also, you can mail your concern at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

Somesh Wani

I have observed a deduction of payment from my SBI bank account of Rs. 99 on 24th of November, 2016. This was done without my knowledge.

What I remind is, I have taken a loan in past from Bajaj Finance which I have paid completely on time as per agreement. After that there is no communication from both o[censored]s. Now suddenly a payment is drawn from my account. No idea why.

Immediate action shall require to revert it in my account.

Regards / Somesh Wani

Bajaj Auto — Bike, service [Resolved]

சிவகுமார் ஆறுமுகம்
              Hi Team,

This is keep you informing that the Bajaj service center people are not doing any proper service....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Bajaj Auto — Loan Statement of Account (New Complaint)

U Vijaya Kumari
              This is for your kind information that I have taken Two wheeler Loan from you in the year March, 2015, bearing...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Bajaj Auto — Service- Pick and Drop

tanujsharma17
              I made a mistake by purchasin this rs200 bike. the nearby srvc center is not servicin this bike and this other center says...

anujjauhari
              Haldwani, kashipur and Rampur service center are unavailable with Air filters for the bike Pulsar AS150 since from last 4 months. My bike getting worse than worst because of it and not filing the complaint to go for court. These kind of service stations must be either closed or monitored properly. If My bike will be in bad condition, Bajaj must provide me with new bike as it itself responsible for lack of services.

Anuj Jauhari
              cont:[protected]
              email : [protected]@gmail.com
              Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017
              Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response Nov 23, 2016
              Hi Anuj,

Team Pulsar
              Please help
              Want to know my loan details and statements for my 2 wheeler avenger 220 cruise KA03 JG 9390.
              do it at the earliest
              want it urgenthy.

Bajaj Auto — Dell laptop

Satish Gajengi
                Im mr ashok i was purchased dell laptap date[protected] in bajaj, sales man/promotor offering anti virus (mca free ) 3 months...

Bajaj Auto — Avenger street 150 [Resolved]

Manojkumar M
                I bought one avenger street 150 on 16/10/2016, after 728 km of running one gasket cover (Dh 101154) is worn out. Chain cleaning...

Naman Dhamija
                I booked the bike on 2nd nov 2016. and issued the cheque and documents to them on same day. dont know wats wrong in hdfc bank cheque and received a call from bajaj executive malad showroom on 5th nov 16, so transferred amount via other cheque on same day and payment was also confirmed by them . At the time of booking i told them i need Bike on 14th Nov 16 as its a gurunanak jayanti. when that day i went there they said RTO has not given the number and we will let you know i said i came from 30 kms far an wasted my time so the guy from showroom said before coming call atleast once . then on saturday 19th nov guy told me RTO is issued the number and you can collect the bike on 20th nov 16. icalled in the morning but they didnt answer i went there and spent 3 hours and found that all accessories which were promised are missing also the bike tax paper are missing .

i again refused the delivery . if this is the harassment level then i request please return my money with interest.

best part is your guys has misplaced the tax paper and said take the bike no one will ask on the road about the same.

my trust from bajaj already gone and i wont recommend the same to anyone .
                My vehicle no is MH 03 CJ 5479.

Naman Dhamija
                Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017
                Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response Nov 23, 2016
                Hi Naman,

We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience and assure you that this will be looked at on priority. Request you to call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 Also, you can mail your concern at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bajaj Auto — Critical issue PULSAR 150 turns off suddenly during running never restart [Resolved]

Shari.kps
                  Hello bajaj.

I am highly unhappy and fed with your dealer VST bajaj sevice.

Here is problem...

HarshaHaru
                  On 16th aug'16 i had given the bike for its 3rd free service. Post service, the bike handle would continuously wobble when i ride. Since then, till date (19th nov'16) the issue has not been resolved. The bike was checked by multiple people and lastly they say that there will be wobbling. The adviser says dont ride above 60kmph you will not have any issue.

Nikhil Ranalkar
                    Dear sir, mem

Hi i'm nikhil ranalkar, i have bajaj discover 125 st, reg no. (gj 27 n 3384),

I want inform you when go in (het bajaj workshop, sivranjani cross road, ahmedabad) that time i was face some problems in my bike like speedo meter not work and clutch hard complaints related..
                    Yesterday thay guys was informed to me your clutch cable, speedo meter cable with router for replacement than i also give approval for replacement.
                    But tomorrow when go for take my bike delivery that time my bike was not start and after technicians repair my bikes start switch then problem is solved, but again i'm facing another problem. now when i see my bike front wheel is rotate to so hard.. and brake pad also touch with brake disc metal metal, my brake also not working properly and front wheel also moving so hard... so i'm telling this very poooooor services in this dealer...3rd class provides... give return answer in mail..

Thanks & regards
                    Nikhil ranalkar

After completing work facing some issues
                    After completing work facing some issues
                    Updated by Nikhil Ranalkar Nov 18, 2016
                    As above

I purchased Bajaj CT 100B motorcycle, initially the bike was good, but after 45 days of my usage the bike started giving numerous problems, such as starting problem, low mileage, hinderance in shifting of gears. Even this was bought to the notice of the concerned service personnel, nothing is solved.