Bajaj Auto

Pune
Pune District

2053
Good

Bajaj Auto related photos (1071)

Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews

Shiv Raj Goutam
My bike mobile tank is damige so i am change the tank went to agence but they asked that we are change your tank to next service. So i am went to next service and asked him that change my mobile tank it's likage very fast. But they did not change the tank they asked that at this time the parts of v15 is not allowed you come next service. I have this problem 2 months. Please help me.
Updated by Shiv Raj Goutam Oct 19, 2016
My bike mobile tank is damige so I am change the tank went to agence but they asked that we are change your tank to next service. so I am went to next service and asked him that change my mobile tank it's likage very fast. But they did not change the tank they asked that at this time the parts of v15 is not allowed you come next service. I have this problem 2 months. Please help me.

Update Complaint

Share0
Tweet0

kisan gulhane
    Respect sir, my name is kisan d. Gulhane . I can Recieve bike before 6 months . Maine bahot bar apke shoroom mai complent kiya bt koi fayada nahi huva. 3 mahino se mai jo problem hai vaise bike chala raha hu . Problem bhi chota nahi haii handle pura hil raha haii plz koi action liye otherwise mai kuch other type ki complent karni padegi o bhi apke company ki . Ek bat pakka hai bajaj is so bad company in the world.

spo
      Hi this side a consumer raising a complaint regarding offering of 25000/- amount of cheque issued at the time in son of (1997) purchase of your company scooter named bajaj chetak by the okara agro industries ltd address as mentioned on the cheque corp office 803, vikram tower, rajindra palace new delhi, tel 5749791/92/93. So we are unable to getting that offered amount so do the needful accordingly.

Dadapeer Savanur
        Dear Team,

I am Mr. DADAPEER SAVANUR, I have purchased BAJAJ PULSAR 150cc bike from Channama showroom hubli branch, already 2 services are completed i given complant on 1st service only.
        Complaint is GETTING MAGOR SOUND IN INGANE TIMING CHAIN.
        Getting major problem in 1st year only so m not cetisfy with bajaj service n also i dont want to open my bike ingane for services in 1st year only so reply with good solution.

Thanks & Regards
        Bajaj customer

Dadapeer S
        Hubli
        (+[protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved May 15, 2017
        Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response Oct 21, 2016
        Hi Dadapeer,

We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience and assure you that this will be looked at on priority. Request you to call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5 Also, you can mail your concern at [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

Dear Team,
        Please provide me loan details on sing.[protected]@gmail.com

Toms Jose
          During the service the service man changed the engine parts and put a damaged engine part to my pulsar 180. The part of engine where we connect the plug was a damaged one. There was no problem with it when I gave my vehicle for service, together with decarbonising full, later on after one month I found a leak there(near plug), and while looking for it, I found that a damaged part(the cover for piston) was installed there. And as a customer I was very dissatisfied with this poor level of service from bajaj and I want this issue to be solved and that's my request
          Regarding wrong call

he is disturbing daily and talking rashley
          please take possible action

Mohan Kumar L
            My name is mohan kumar from mysore, Karnataka,
            I buy a my dream bike of Bajaj on 14/09/16 in star Bajaj vontikoppal branch.

But so many noise coming from engine, 1st service completed but problem not resolve .at the time of service the broken some parts of bike and today only I see that part.

Kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible
            Updated by Mohan Kumar L Oct 17, 2016
            I am not yet recived my loan approval copy.
            Mycontact number [protected]

Bajaj Auto — Unhappy with your services provided in one of your service centers

Dalton Andrade
              All it started with my bike service at Sherry Auto garrage in malwani church Malad(W) Mumbai-95.The service was fine and costed...

Vijay Langoo
              I purchased Motorcycle CT- 100 on[protected] vide Bill no. 5181 dated[protected] from Jammu Bajaz, Jammu, since then defective clutch plates were repaired / changed by the company 2 times on payment of Rs. 1440/- in Sept 2016 and Rs. 500/- today and also not provided me Bill. I asked them that this is a new bike and repair or any service is free . But they don`t agree and charged money from me. therefore i request you to look into the matter and refund my money. Further customer care No. and HelpLine No. is not working on BajajMotor site .

Bajaj Auto — Repair of my bike

RakeshTunk
                On 24sep my bike (discover 100m) suddenly started making weird noise. i took my bike to deccan automobile (official service...

Vipul Takawale
                I bought pulsar rs 200 on 22/08/2016 from sai service shivaji nagar, it had some kind of defect in its front wheel. There was an loud audible noise coming from the front wheel at a certain speed range! I went to the showroom for 3 times having the same problem which is not solved yet!
                After that thinking my problem will be solved after my first servicing on 17/09/2016 i m still disappointed. The response that i am getting is nt pleasing enough for me. I guess the staff is nt qualified enough to encounter the problem in my bike! Very much disappointed!!
                Hi Vipul,

We are concerned about your perception of Bajaj team and would like to discuss the issue you have faced. Request you to call our Toll free number[protected] OR you can register the complaint on our website at http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5

golu26garg
                  Dear Sir/mam,
                  I purchased a bajaj avenger 150 bike in april from your swadeshi, zakhira showroom. From staring i am facing the gear shifting issue at the time of first service at the same location swadeshi zakhira service center i tell the service engineer that the gear shifting is very poor he told me it will be ok after service but even after the first service the bike have same issue so i again visit the service center this time they tight the wire of the clutch and said now its working fine but after drive bike two to three km the gear again having shifting. I am a working man so i not enough time to visit again and again at your service center its difficult to manage time and visit the service center. So i drive the bike with the issue several months because i am to busy with my work lucky last month i have some time so i visited same service center third time this time the service engineer again do some work for two mints in bike and said now it will work fine again after getting the assurance from your engineer i drive the bike but also like all the times same issue occurred. Three times i visited your service center but all three times my issue is not resolved my them.
                  So what is the purpose to spend a huge amount of money and buy your avenger bike my money will all waste i did not purchase any bajaj product in future and tell others also that not to purchase bajaj products. Its really very painful when a person spends all his savings and purchase a product but after he purchased the product he will suffer a lot.
                  So its my request to look this matter very seriously othervise i have no other option to go consumer court. I hope you guys look this case carefully.

PRODUCT - BAJAJ AVENGER 150
                  VEHICLE NO - DL10SH6778

Thanks & Regards
                  Abhishek garg
                  Ph no - [protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017
                  Hi Abhishek,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your details to our team and they will get in touch with you.

Dharmaraj Kumaravel's response Oct 08, 2016
                  Dgv
                  Sir, madam
                  I have purchase pulser150 bike, my loan number LZWTIR03610492. I want know my loan account statement. So u forward my loan statement to my mail Id([protected]@gmail.com)

Jeetender Dadiala
                    My reg no is cg.07.aq.6023...my mobile number [protected]..date of birth 11.01.1987..name..jeetender singh dadiala.loan agreement no.L2WBHI03105080 i completed my loan.now i want statement but not able to login in bajajauto finance site..its telling that provide right info..kindly mail my statement of loan.kindly help do needful
                    Jeetender.[protected]@gmail.com
                    L.S.DURGYA NAIK's response Oct 07, 2016
                    I am no any emi are pending against by my loan but without my knowledge are information your company recovered rs.500/-from sbi account vide.your office amount recovered. Chalan no.p[protected]Tr for DDR bajaj-auto transfer to cash management
                    20kmper liters sometime 1km = 1l in 1800 petrol fill by me total bike km 600km from August 15
                    Bike name.Ct100 b cashpad there is no response from distributer
                    Contact no.[protected]
                    Above my loan will be closed on 12/9/2016.but again recovered Rs.500/- which pending are balance amount recovered my account please send details reason

rakes94
                      — forwarded message —
                      From: rakesh kumar

Dear sir

We are in receipt of your mail and noted the contents. We would request you to provide few details mentioned below so that our service/sales team would get in touch with you. Please send us mail in english

Registration no. - number mention on number plate : dl 8sbp 2436
                      Bike name/model - discover 150 f
                      Service dealer/agency name - last service done : bagga link service ltd rithala (New delhi[protected]
                      State - na : delhi
                      City - na : new delhi
                      Date of purchase - na :[protected]
                      Contact no. - mobile nos : [protected]

Request to reply on this email only...

With warm regards
                      Customer care cell
                      _
                      From: rakesh kumar [[protected]@gmail.com]
                      Sent: monday, october 3, 2016 12:36 pm
                      To: customer service
                      Subject: fwd:

— forwarded message —

Sir maine[protected] apni bike service ke liye diya th jisme kai prakar ki problem thi usme maine head light or bike everage ki kaam bhi karwaya th jo ki maine es kaam ke paise bhi paid kiya hai lekin yeh kaam mera nahi hua baad mai phir sam problam ki sikayat[protected] ko ki or phir[protected] ko ki hai lekin service centre waale usi sam kaam ke phir se paise mang rhe hai or saath hi maine apne bike ki jis machnic ne service ki hai or jisne job card banaya th maine manager se unka name pucha to usne mujhe name batane se mana kar diya kirya meri problam solve liya jaye
                      Bike no : dl 8sbp 2436

Head light or average kaam karwaya tha jo ki sahi nahi kiya or paise mange ja rahe hai

jdoejone
                        Hi team,

With great disappointment i have to inform that bajaj showrooms are playing with customer's emotion.

I am really shocked the way bajaj as a team behaves with its customer.

Although i have been loyal customer of bajaj but this experience has really has given me immense displeasure.

I wanted to buy a new bike "avenger-150 cc", hence i went to my nearest bajaj distribution center rajiv automobiles, delhi to purchase the bike.

I finalized the bike and was about to finalize my model but then the sales person told me that a new 'avenger -220 cc"model is also available with same price.

Hence i went for billing after finalizing my color of avenger-220.

Now when i went for billing i paid as per the invoice given to me, i. e rs 87, 350 /-

My insurance paper was given to me and my invoice was given to me after all the accessories were installed on bike.

After 4 days i got a call that i have to pay extra rs 10, 000 /- since that bike is around rs 97, 000/-

My budget is not of rs 10, 000 to pay for so i asked the person to kindly replace the same with"avenger-150 cc" model but they don't agree on the same.

Now i am being told from showroom that i will not be given my rc.

Can anyone explain where is my fault.

This is not the way to treat customers. the manner in which showroom people are behaving is really ridiculous.

Kindly expedite the matter

Following are the details..

Dealer details:
                        Dealer name: rajiv automobiles
                        Dealer email: [protected]@baldealer.com
                        Dealer address: a 6, 100 feet road, shahdara, delhi - 110032, near durgapuri chowk
                        Dealer phone: [protected], [protected]

Bike details:
                        Customer name: tarun kumar bharti
                        Vehicle : avenger 220 cruise
                        Date of purchase: 25/8/2016
                        Chechis number: 77526
                        Engine number: 77215
                        Mobile number: [protected]
                        Mobile number: e-13/408 e-block east gokalpur delhi-110094
                        Dear Valued Customer,

Having read your post, we‘d like to look into this and address your concern. We have forwarded your details to our team and they will get in touch with you.

Hi Shiva,

We would like to investigate the issue. Request you to call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5

Bajaj Pulsar
                        I had purchased pusler 150 cc and I have given the bike for servicing and they charged for fuel change and I paid money for that they didn't change and at the time of purchase I paid for Teflon coating they did only water servicing and they returned

abhay62278001
                          i hv purchased bajaj avenger 150 street form Namdhari bajaj lucknow . Now its having some problem with battery, the dealer is saying to stop the bike or push the bike for that time period til the battery will change and it will take 10 to 20 days.This bike is not having kick facility.so please let me know that how a office person can stop the bike for such a long period.Dealer is saying we are not bothered about what you do..sir please let me know that if the bike is not having kick facility isn't company's responsibility to provide him a battery for that time period OR the company already provide some spare batteries to dealers so that the battery can immediately change with out pushing the bike.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017
                          Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response Oct 04, 2016
                          Hi Abhay,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to call on our Toll free number[protected] and our team will provide necessary assistance. Also, you can register the complaint online by clicking at http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5

Bajaj Bikes — Spare parts are not available

dellip
                            I have purchased a pulser as150 in year 2015... After 10 monts the ingen sound increases too much and the clutch bell is broken......
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Bajaj Auto — Tool kit / first aid kit was not inserted by bajaj authorised (ghosh automobile, birati, kolkata, west bengal) [Resolved]

ps_dutta83
                            Dear Sir/Mam,
                            ​​
                            I had recently purchased my first two wheeler Bajaj Avenger Street 150. As I am very new...

imranmansoori
                            Maine bajaj v khareedi thi jo ki itni bekar hai engine rapid abhi tak kit kit ki awaj karta rahta hai jab se bike liya hai to apni district me 1st service karwaya 2 service lucknow krwaya but problm solve nahi hui  heating problm  bhi bahot hai  aur aaye din self start me bhi problm hoti rahti hai kick marni padti hai sound setup theek nahi hai jis din  service ho kar aai us din theek fir next day wahi problm
                            Problm no
                            8-chain cover me ladti rahti hai
                            9-gear sift bhi theek nahi hota
                            10-cluch  bhi theek nahi rahta
                            11- back break har din loos ho jati hai
                            Gadi bs service ke time hi theek rahti hai fir next day se wahi problm start ho jati hai  jald hi koi upae bataye  mera mobile no registerd hai  [protected]
                            Hi Imran,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to call on our Toll free number[protected]. Our team will provide necessary assistance. Also, you can register the complaint online by clicking at http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5.

Team Bajaj V
                            I found that an amount of 99/- was debited from my SBI account on 19.09.2016. I do not have any relation with Bajaj auto. Can you explain how it is debited. When I contacted my local bank, they say that similar complaints are received. It is debited in the name of DDR Bajaj Auto.

Please make arrangements to refund my amount.

Ganesh Chennai

Bajaj Auto — Pulsar RS200 - Fed up of spending all my savings every month

Abhimanyu Shukla
                              I bought the pulsar RS200 nonabs in december 2015 (not even a year back), since then, it is failing now and then. every one...

Pravinr
                              I have buyed a new bajaj pulsar today, and at the time of delivery the engine is not started ..after some time it works with a big engine sound.we ask the dealer for a new bike and they replied that you can go by court . And the branch in charge talked to us very arregent.what should I do pls call me if you need any additional details
                              They also fraud us with a fake dealer address. The previous dealer of Barak in our region was vehicles India. And the present dealer is another one but they didint changed the name board. The board still remains vehicles india
                              Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2016
                              Hi Pravin,

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK. Our team will provide necessary assistance.

Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2016
                              Hi Syed,

Team Pulsar
                              I Syed, I had given my bike at (tower view colony, Anna nagar west, 17th street, 6th avenue.
                              I asked them to reduce the heat and they did general service And they charged 2132.00rs. By changing few things in bike.
                              Still now the bike s getting very heat. Will u plz help me