Bajaj Auto

Pune
Pune District

2054
Good

Bajaj Auto related photos (1086)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews

nikhil bramta
Getting straight to the point, I purchased a pulsar 200 from hind motors chandigarh 0n 30 october-2007 . only after a month or so the bike started to give me hassles regarding handle noise and engine noise. So when i visited the dealer for my first service i told them regarding these problems and they didn't pay attention to my complaints and said that d bike was ok . you won't belive that i have visited them for at least 30-40times in less a years span for d same problems but no action taken up to date. until 2 months back when they actually took my complaint about the handle seriously but no action taken to correct it . what's really shocking to see that how they try to prove the customer wrong when they try to put there point across regarding the problem . all i can say is if you continue giving dealership to dealer like hind i am sorry to say that the image of your company will fall in the eyes of the public. This was the last option that i had to give you a chance to lok upon the matter or else i have to knock on the door of consumer courts to find justice . Hope to see some solid action taken from your side .

Bajaj puser 200cc — having bike problem

Hello sir
i am vinit raj. i am working as a clinical research professional in Delhi region.i have a bajaj pulsar 200cc bike.i love my bike too much but whenever i went with my bike for servicing ,instead of doing good things they are doing something wrong.
now i am just sick of that workshop.in my bike there is problem with engine or any thing(dont know adjectely) but workshop peoples are saying that it is ok every thing.i can feel the lots of problem while driving but no 1 listening.so i wanna make this issue in front of bajaj management that if possible then please solve my typical problem immediately other wise i will never bought any bajaj product and also will never suggest to others .

(I THINK NO 1 WILL TAKE ANY STEP WITH MY COMPLAINT THEN I WILL TAKE NEXT STEP.)

REGARDS,

VINIT RAJ

PRASHANT KUMAR SINGH
    Hi i m PRASHANT FROM BULANDSHAHR(U.P.), CONTACDT NO: [protected], [protected].I BOUGHT MY PULSAR 150CC ON 27TH JULY, 2007. I have no complaints with the Bike as such but I had a very diappointting and sour service from YOUR service centre. This is the SINGH AUTO Service Centre IN BULANDSHAHR NEAR COURT.FEW DAYS AGO MY BIKE WAS HAVING SOME PROBLEM(IT WAS NOT STARTING PROPERLY).THIS HAPPENED AFTER THE DAY MY BIKE GOT SERVICED AND WHEN I COMPLAINT REGARDING IT THE TECHNICIAN AND MANAGER WERE VERY RUDE.THEIR BEHAVIOUR WAS NOT GOOD AND THE MAIN THING IS THEY ARE ABLE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.IT WAS A SMALL FAULT AND THEY MADE A ESTIMATE OF HUGE AMOUNT AROUND RS 5000 AND A LOCAL TECHNICIAN JUST CHARGED RS 10 FOR MAKING IT IN WORKING CONDITION BUT STILL I HAVE SOME PROBLEM SO I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AND HELP ME OUT AS EARLIER AS POSSIBLE
    TECHNITIONS ARE IGNORANT.THEY ALSO CHANGED MANY PARTS OF MY BIKE IN MY PREVIOUS SERVICES.BIKE IS NOT GIVING THE AVERAGE AS WELL AS PICK UP.
    THANKING YOU
    CONTACT OF SINGH AUTO:[protected]
    CHASIS NO OF BIKE:MD2DHDHZZPCB12595
    ENGINE NO OF BIKE:DHGBPB50367
    COLOUR:RED
    NO OF BIKE:UP13P 3052
    i am having suspension problem, do i need to change the suspension or recondition it, whats the cost of nitrox suspension and normal one(rear)

Bajaj Pulsar — Delay in registration number [Resolved]

arjun bansal
      dear sir/madam,
      i purchased a motorcycle, bajaj pulsar 150 cc, on 5th june 2008 from Abhilasha Motors, near Kukrail...

KOMAL KRISHAN ARORA
      I purchased a new Bajaj Discover M/cycle 112 cc on[protected]not[protected] as mentioned in my earlier complaint) from the local dealer of Bajaj Auto Ltd., i.e. M/s Om Scooter. At the time of making payment through pay order of Corporation Bank, Sonipat, those people demanded me an amount of Rs. 200/- extra for Temp. regn.No. for which I resisted and argued with the Manager(Sales) that the temp, regn. No. is required only when the veh. purchased from a city and registered from any other city, but they did not agree with me and forced me to pay Rs. 200/- extra. In order to avoid unncessary tension, I made a payment of Rs. 200/- and I was handed over temp, regn.no. unncessarily which was of no use for me. Since other dealer of another two wheelers at Sonipat do not charge such type of amount to the customers. I also made a complaint to M/s Bajaj Auto Ltd., pune, but to no avail till now. Kindly liase with the concerned dealer and get me refunded Rs. 200/-. You would be glad to know the facts I am apprising you that if the consumer get his vehicle registered through the dealer, they easily earn Rs. 400-600 per vehicle and in my case, they did not earn any amount in lieu of registration of my vehicle, which I my self got through my own efforts.

Komal Krishan Arora
      plz give me the full detail about this bike .
      plz give me the full detail about this bike .
      plz give me the full detail about this bike.

Debajit Adhikary

I bought a Bajaj Pulser 150 CC Bike on 14th August 2007 from Diwan Bajaj Shop no: F 1/1, Mahavir Enclave, Palam Dabri road, New Delhi 45, with regn no: DL9SV 1097. CH NO: MD2DHDHZZPCA00110. E NO. DHGBPA37874. COLOR : BLACK. Within a year it was perform worst. i went several time to fix it from where i bought it. But they charge for every time and yet it is not fixed completely. the problem is with the engine according to them.
        I am frustrated with their services. So i want to replace it. As it is within warranty period. please help me to guide how can do it.

Thanks and regards
        Debajit
        Dwarka, New Delhi

prakashchandra parmar
          To whom so ever may it concern .

I really don't know whether this action will serve my purpose or not?? but as a consumer i have to register my complain about the dissatifactory of service and treatment from whole staff from BAC SUBHANPURA VADODARA CENTER given to me. It was my third free service and my 4th visit complaing about the same problem of my bike's digital speed meter. I have presented 4 time same problem and every time concern officer was treating badly and everytime my bike was tested by the different persons for the same problem eventhough they were very well aware about the problem but the solution is still pendig..

it will be a great favour to me if anybody can help me out.
          my contact no is [protected]

Bajaj Pulsar — worst service centres

service centres of bajaj in hyderabad are the worst centres i ever saw.
          they dont know how to solve the problems. neglecting the customers. not listening the problems what they r saying.

i purchased bajaj pulsar 150cc in november , lots of complains , i have gone all the service centres in hyderabad , no one had solved the problem, bajaj mechanics are the worst mechanics.

Kalyani Bajaj / Bajaj Pulsar — white collar robbery [Resolved]

krishna
            hi

I bought a bajaj pulsar from kalyani bajaj, mekhri circle in 2006. Being heard about the performance &...

Ramotar
            sir, with humble submission I Ramotar state the following few line for your kindly consideration.

I purchaged a bajaj Discover 135cc in september 2007 from PANDIT G MOTOR BALLABGARH FARIDABAD. Sir i have completed all my service according to your service book manual, but after running 17500 kms i have faced a big problem of engine oil leakage. Engine oil finished after 15 days only .It is due to leaking engine oil .Please tell me what option in my hand. I purchged bajaj due to bajaj reputation .
            R/Sir what is your warrenty for engine life because it is hardly run 17500 kms.only. Iam also a design engineer in design deptt. Kindly solved my problem for further customer relationship.Please guide me What i do.
            Please solve my problem i shall be thankfull to you. I am waiting your possitive answer.

My M/CYCLE NO:-HR 29 S 4200
            MOBILE NO:- [protected]

HIMANSHU AGGARWAL
              DEAR SIR

I BOUGHT A BIKE AUG-2007150 PULSAR DTSI. I WILL DO ALL MY service at rithlla service station tiemlly. last week i give my bike to service at rithlla service station . when i give my bike to your dilear the metar is working . but after servicing MY BIKE DIGITAL METAR IS NOT WORKING. I COMPLAINT THE MANEGER MR ARORA BUT THEY SAD YOU TAKE INSURANCE THEY REFUSED TO CHANGED THE METER IN GARANTE. SO PLE TAKE ARLEAR ACTION . my mobile no [protected].
              Myself Vijay Raman Purchased a motorcycle Make Bajaj Model Discover 150 F Engine no. JEZREG43529 on 28.12.2014. Total Amount as under tax invoice value :60273/- Registration Fee :4680/- Insurance Fee :-1849/- But in a month both tubeless tyre has been checked for Air and reported that there are problem in Alloy wheel has damaged. what is the material used by Bajaj for Manufacturing of Alloy Wheel which have Motorcycle. We made a complaint telephonically and Physically but they are want to chase Insurance But when Alloy Wheel Material problem incurred substandard so we not hand over our insurance to dealer in that Case. By us there is no Accident incurred in motorcycle and not others. Bike purchased from M/s Khandelwal authorised dealer of Bajaj Auto in Mathura. We hope you will resolve this problem from dealer end due to complaint shine of Bajaj may lead decay. Regards Vijay Raman Consumer at Mathura Contact No. [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

Nikhil Gupta
                I bought Bajaj XCD125 after company claims 109 kmpl, as I bajaj is well known brand I already have two more bajaj vehicles.
                But My bike's average never crossed 50kmpl ... 109kmpl is far away. I think company should not mislead the customers by such claims.I am very much dipressed after buying this bike.
                Moreover this is spoiling the trust of customers on bajaj.
                Yes, the Bajaj X CD 125 is not all giving any mileage when the company realesed so.

BAJAJ AUTO/ XCD125 — No satisfaction of xcd 125 mileage

I have purchased xcd125 motor cycle[protected]. but I am not setisfy its milage (Long drive 60 Km/Lt. and Local 50 Km./Lt.). I serviced of my motorcycle from an autorised service centre M/s Devender bajaj, Link road, saharanpur. But they are not setisfy till date. Please suggest me that what I do now.

Vinay sharma.
                i have bought bajaj xcd 125 and its problem is that my bike does not give good average and its brakes are complety poor so my advice to all is that not to buy this poor bike
                my bajaj XCD 125 is giving mileage of 25 kmpl only despite the tall claim of 109 kmpl by the company.I am very much depressed by its poor manufacturing quality. I feel i am been cheated.
                I m also owner of XCD 125 bike. i also get an milege of 50 kmpl only and performance of that bike is very poor. I have replace clutch base set after 7000 km on chargable basis. I belive that the company is cheating the cusomers. I bought that bike from KARTHIKA AUTOMOBILES, KALLAMBALAM, TRIVANDRUM DIST, KERALA., My CONTACT number is [protected]..

Sakthi jayanand
                  I have purchased my pulsar in 2007 in Sree sakthi bajaj, Erode.After closing of my dues they have given back my RC book, in that RC book the inspector sign is missing.They told me "We will get you the sign in 15 days".And they took my book before 5 months and now they are not responding properly.I have endoresed their show room address please take action on my complaint.
                  Sree sakthi bajaj,
                  opp to collector office,
                  perundurai road,
                  Erode district,
                  Tamil nadu.

Bajaj Auto — Noise and air pollution machines [Resolved]

Rahul Deshpande
                    Some tiem back, the three big auto companies Bajaj, Piaggio and Mahindar has launched their 3 wheeler diesel vehicles. because...

DEV PRAKASH NIRALA
                    we have given an application for financing a bike at tripur bajaj bilaspur(C.G.) when we have went to them they have given me rate of bike(bajaj XCD) is 42567 Rs. in which Down payment is 13442 Rs. and estallment for 18 month is 1828 Rs. we have agrred for this and given all the document but they are saying to us i have my job only of 7 month(Reliance Communication) wheather company needs the job at least for 12 month all other investigation has been completed by the tripur bajaj but after two days they are not giving any answer wheather they are ready or not or there is any problem in financial term. they are saying that my case hase been sent to head office Pune but answer yet to be come after answer they can do any thing. Pls do needful and inform me so that i may confirm about the situation.

Dev Prakash Nirala
                    After Sales Executive
                    Reliance Communication(DTH)
                    Bilaspur(C.G.)
                    Mo.-[protected]

Prashant Kumar
                      I purchase BAJAJ XCD 125 CC from your authorized dealer in Feb 2008 having registration no. HR51AA9773 ( Engine No. JAMBPJ61872 and Chasis No. MD2DSJBZZPWJ68147 ) Uptill now my bike travel around 3700 KM and i utilised 2 free service from same dealer ( SHIV Automobile, Sarai Chowk, Faridabad )

As bajaj are claiming 109 KM/ litre but from last 700 - 800 km i observe that my bike only give an average of in between 45 - 50 KM/L, After regular maintenance, applying control ride switch, always filling XTRA- Premium from the same petrol pump and whatever the best i can do .

BAJAJ XCD-125 CC — AVERAGE

I bought Bajaj xcd-125cc as on 7-Aug.-2008 from fair deal Bajaj PATPERGANJ Delhi. Bike does give average only 45kms from the time of purchase. I Just complaint as before. The workshop attend my complaint and they satisfied me to run bike 7kms in 100gms as the speed of around 40 kms. and they told me i[censored] run fast like around 50 kms your average go down. I does not understand why my bike does not give average 55kms.

I usedly fill up the petrol of RS.200 means 4.47 litres. but it goes on reserve around 180 kms.I Think it may be engine problem.

So plz my problem to be sort out as soon as possible and give the reply as possible.

With THANKS

Yours faithfully

Kul Bhushan.
                      Mob No.- [protected]
                      i purchaced a bajaj xcd 125 from pune in sept. 2008 after taking bike till at this time gives avarage upto 45 to 55 kmpl.

i dont know why company make fool to customer saying that it has avarage 109kmpl. company is totaly responsible for this...

avinash...

Bajaj Auto Finance - Bajaj Pulsar — Non receipt of NOC from BAFL [Resolved]

sunil sagar
                        I have taken a loan from BAFL, to buy a Bajaj Pulsar on 7th June'05 under the proposal no 12961, for the tanure of 24...

mohanram
                        I have purchased this bike in Mar06 from RAJARAJAN MOTORS, PONDICHERRY.I have been serivicing my bike in this authorised service centre.On 30th May08, while giving this bike for sevicing I have noticed that the silencer is cracked ie deep crack developed under silencer body.But the service personnels told that we will not replace the silencer, warranty ended on mar08.

But my point is why they have not noticed this crack in previous service and also its not a DAMAGE, its 100% a failure in the silencer body, why shold i bare the cost of this component.

I am Mechanical Engg, Graduate working in a MNC located in Pondicherry.I know about the automobiles and the life of the parts.

PLS TAKE IT up.I need the replacement of the silencer.Otherwise I will go to Consumer court.

Mohanram R
                        Mobile:[protected]
                        My bike Reg.No : PY 01 AD 9884

Ujjwal Dashrath Ghuge
                          I have taken loan from Bajaj Consumer Finance Nasik for my Lenovo Laptop on loan for tenure of 12 months .
                          Till date I have not recieved any statement from the company stating my loan account or any update on the said account .
                          For pending one months installment they are harrasing me lot and even talk in abusive language with my wife .
                          I want you to take action against this as talking to third person other than client and that to in abusive language is crime.
                          Hope you will help.

I pay 20 Month
                          Balace 16 Mpnth
                          Loan Purposal No,[protected]
                          I require statement of amount pain on my Email ID
                          If I Pay remaining amount in one time How Much Dicount given By Bajaj Auto Finance

Bajaj Pulsar Dtsi — Digital Speedometer Not Working [Resolved]

Suman Patibanda

I've bought Bajaj Pulsar DTSI 150 CC 2007 November model. Since the day one Fuel Indicator...

Satish Kumar Sharma
                            I have purchased Pulsar 150 ES from Shiva Scooter Agency ( Ghaziabad) U.P on 25th June 2007 Now my Bike's Running is Km 200812.My Service Record Is-----
                            KM Date Delear's name
                            12375 5/1/08 [protected]
                            14511 9/2/08 --------
                            16667 15/3/08 [protected]
                            18785 14/4/08 [protected]
                            My all service should be done at SHIVA SCOOTER AGENCY SAHIBABAD GHAZIABAD .
                            But my Bike's rear wheel tyre is WEAR/ Worn Out .No any responce from your delear, and i have checked MRF Delear they are saying your's bike in problum in Shock Absorver & JHOOLA.
                            Last two time i have to talk mr Anil Agarwal he commit me 26th may/27th may.if you will not solve my problum them i wii take leagal action.
                            Satish sharma
                            Mob- [protected]
                            I am not agree to your Service .pls solve my problum

Satish sharma
                            Dear sir / madam,

I am Gauri Bharadwaj and i joined in Kotak Insurance last 10 Feb'2008 and was worked there since 02 Apl'2008 as Tele Caller and my salary was 6, 500/- per month.

But my boss has been closed his office and left out from there permanentaly. and he didn't pay any peny to me or other concern. His name is "Anil Kumar" Add. 246, Sector -10, (Near Sec. 10 market) Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad.

You are requested please look into the matter and arrange to get clear this matter asap.

Hoping for your soon reply and oblige

Rgds,
                            Gauri Bharadwaj
                            Sir, I have purchased bajaj pulsar 150 and done all proper services from shiva scooter agency sub dealer,
                            I have suffered problem in bike about horn and piston but service manager Mr.B.M singh Denies to give me services. so please sort out the problem.

Santosh Kumar

Bajaj Kristal Dtsi — Complaint on BTM Amba bajaj, Bangalore [Resolved]

Nivetha Chandrasekar

i bought my bajaj Kristal dtsi from Amba bajaj, Bangalore where u will get worst Customer service....