Bajaj Auto

Pune
Pune District

2059
Good

Bajaj Auto related photos (1153)

Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews

J
Jan 4, 2021
I wish to inform you that I have purchased a bike from your registered bajaj outlet with registration...

Jan 4, 2021
My bajaj 125 cc bike engine was heavy noise and vibrated, my bike recived for just 4 months, so pls replace my bike engine
Engine noise problem and replace my bike engine

Jan 4, 2021
    4 months ago i was bought pulsar 125 neon bike, but same a days this bike engine was noise and vibrated . I go to complant the showroom but showroom employees not a responce so pls replace a engine on my bike
    Engine noise problem

Jan 3, 2021
      Delhi, Delhi
      I own a bajaj dominar 400 non abs 2017 it's been three months no spares are available market or in service center.
      It's not good for the reputation and market value of the bike.
      Bike is in stands since then

thane Maharashtra pin 400604
      Parts required
      Rear brake pump kit
      Front fork oil seal sets
      Chain rubber
      Chain slider

Y
        Jan 3, 2021
        Delhi, Delhi
        Continuous Engine oil leakage even after 1st and 2nd service, Mileage problem(even traveling at 45-50kmph), Getting more sound while traveling.. Still there are lot of issues with the bike...
        Show room people are not responding properly
        Pulsar 125cc bike

M
          Jan 2, 2021
          Delhi, Delhi

I purchased Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 on 7th Jan 2020, now today is 2nd Jan 2021. Still not received RC...

Today I buy a new Bajaj pulsar 150 bike in jai sakthi Bajaj showroom, trichy. But headlight is not working and we came and bought from thuraiyur to Trichy. Showroom employees are responding properly and they said tomorrow come and replace the light.

Dec 29, 2020
            Powai, Maharashtra
            Raja motors sub dealers boranada jodhpur

Bajaj service center has taken my bike till one month and til now they are saying that bike is not ready and parts are not available.

And my bike v12 bikrant is stand there approximately 1 months and they are saying that i had done the order of parts i don't know whether they had makes the parts order or not ..it means they are giving very bad service... please take your attention and make it solutions..

Jan 18, 2021
                Dec 27, 2020
                Gurgaon, Haryana
                As already discuss through phone call RC of my bike having registration number is DL10AA0991 not received till date .
                i...

Dec 25, 2020
                I bought Bajaj cd 110 bike on March 2020.the bike engine was stuck on running everyday starting from till now.i complain more than 10 time in kannan motor but the problem was not solved.the show room service was very worst.take immediate action and service my bike as soon as possible .th67bv0226

Show room name : kannan motors
                Address: aruppkottai
                Viruthunagar dist
                Tamil Nadu

Dec 29, 2020
                  Dec 24, 2020
                  I ve pulsar As200 nd on 15/12/2020.I ve visited authorized service center in macraboert ganj kanpur where i ve purchased a...

Dec 24, 2020
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  When i visit to service centre to purchase my Pulsar spare parts. They said we do not give you spare parts. They Said YOU HAVE TO REPAIR YOUR BIKE IN OUR SERVICE CENTRE...
                  I Think this is not fair for Bajaj Consumers

T
                    Dec 21, 2020
                    It's been five months I have purchased a bike from rolta bajaj madhyamgram which is showing enormous problem from the 2nd week. I am getting mileage of 25km/ltr which is about to be 50km/ltr in a 125cc Bs6 model. And several other problems like malfunction light is continuously on. Engine getting stopped several times while running bike . I am frustrated with the bike from the day of buying.

Dec 20, 2020
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      Recently i have serviced with bajaj auto Jindal Bajaj Firozabad i have spend 3912 but no satisfactory result found in my bike, they are totally Fraud they always denied to do the work after the service always ask for double money. Please help on this.please

K
                        Dec 19, 2020
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        Bajaj auto debit 117 amount from my account. Remark of bank is bajaj_auto_cd__4050CD54 . I have tried to login in bajaj auto,...

Dec 17, 2020

My bajaj pulsar 200 AS is stuck in service centre and spare parts is expected to arrive in 10 more days.
                        My bike is with Suryoday Bajaj Mira Road. The parts are not even available in local Market. Is there anyone who can help regarding this. I am attaching my Job Card with this.
                        Complaint ID - ISR-812038

Darbhanga, Bihar
                          I am parches bajaj pulsar 150 dts-i 21.11.2017 not any complaint service provide in chaibasa showroom
                          1. My bike bettrey and self start not working
                          2. My bike dis break not working
                          Bajaj pulsar 150 DTS-I
                          Bajaj pulsar 150 DTS-I

Dec 16, 2020
                            Powai, Maharashtra
                            Sir I have buy a new pulsar 220 bike to anowara auto agency and today I come your anowara auto agency to complete my 2nd serviceing but there worker not respond me .I am waiting 3houre. I saw there work first preference to his callege ...so sir I request to plz inquiry to this problem

V