Bajaj Auto

Pune
Pune District

2055
Good

Bajaj Auto related photos (1100)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews

Nilesh Thapa on Nov 11, 2020
I purchased CT 110 9 months back...started to experience low back pain...gave bike for servicing...but same problem persisted...again took the bike to showroom..your staff found that the shock absorber is out of order..
For almost 14 yrs I was riding your CT 100 (old model) without any low back pain.

Bajaj Auto — Not care vehicle defect and customers respect

Pradeep547 on Nov 11, 2020
    Sir, I bought an Auto rikshaw from Anantheswara Motors, Kollam, Nedumbayikkulam branch, Kerala on 28 August 2020. A light...

Bajaj Auto — Pulsar 220 sf es wiring not available with service dealer

vikas2610 on Nov 11, 2020

My Pulsar 220 SF ES 2011 model registered No DL-3S-CA-4094 is standing with your service dealer...

Lalrkishna on Nov 11, 2020
    I am doing all services from authorise service centre.

Engine leak a big issue but no one handle it.

Please support.

Following are the Details:

1. MY INVOICE NO. IS JC/B/4564
      2. JOB CARD NO 7971
      3. SERVICE TYPE AMC
      3. SERVICE SUPERVISOR NAME PAPAI BANERJEE.
      4. MY BIKE MODEL IS PULSAR 150
      5. CHASIS NO. 79440
      6. REG NO WB44B1031
      7. KMS COVERED 30651
      I went to service center for my bike servicing at the time fuel tank cleaning they have damaged it and there was a fuel leakage I went to service center with this issue but no resolution they said staff not available and denied to provide resolution I have to travel 15 km with the leakage and there was chance for catching fire and terrible accident can happen I said all the issue but still no response.
      I want my fuel tank to replaced because they have done the damaged.
      Regard,
      Sandeep Roy
      Mobile no #[protected]

Bajaj Auto — COMPLAINT Regarding Service Done ON 04/11/2020 Hence Fuel Tank Damaged

sandyroy750 on Nov 9, 2020
        Respected Sir,

With due respect I Mandip Ray would like to state you that I have
        done service on 04/11/2020...

Banoth Redya on Nov 8, 2020
        I have purchased new bike pulsor 150 and given for repair recently but they didn't repaired properly . Foot rest bolt threading are damaged.too bad connection made by technician

Anand V R on Nov 7, 2020
          Plz contact my number [protected]

RTO is not done yet

Anand V R on Nov 7, 2020
            It has been a year since I took my bike but I have not rto do it yet from the dealership side...
            Plz do something
            Customer name : Ananda V R
            Customer contact number : [protected]
            Dealership number : [protected]
            Dealer name : Manjunath

RTO is not done yet

mahmood22 on Nov 7, 2020
              Hi, My name is Mahmood Shaikh, i have PULSAR NS 160. bike number MH-47-Z-7078. i was serviced and repaired in december 2019. approx charged 22000/-rs due to block piston and repair some parts. after 3 month in march 2020 bike return broke down due to block piston. due to covid lockdown didnot repair in service center . last week 2nd november 2020 i given my bike to service center in MALAD west . now i am heard return block pistone is broke down then charged will be minimum 15000/-rs. now tell me how its possible block piston broke down in three month. request you needful help...

Gowtham Priya on Nov 5, 2020
                Irresponsible and worst management

Bajaj Auto — Speed meter not working

Sakthivel Munusami on Nov 5, 2020

I have purchased a Bajaj Avenger 160 street 3 months ago, and from the time i have purchased,...

Gowtham Priya on Nov 4, 2020
                  Sir I was worked at sirkali branch. Till I am not receive my march month salary. If you not pay it I will take action.what is the reason. please kindly consider it

brucele100 on Nov 4, 2020
                    I have availed a new bajaj avenger bike in 2018.
                    Within 2 years the battery got exhausted.
                    The bike was handed over to KVR BAJAJ, TALIPARAMBA, 670141., three weeks back.
                    Till now the problem was not rectified due to non availability of battery.

This is really disappointing.

I am in great trouble.
                    If it was informed at the time of purchase that spare parts won't be available, I would have opted some other bike.
                    Kindly look into the matter.

Bajaj Auto — Avenger 220cc

bhanu from Vizag on Nov 3, 2020
                      Dear Sir /Madam

I bought new bajaj Avenger bike in vizag from varun group

After two days I...

Kumar Preetam on Nov 2, 2020
                      Purchased Bajaj 110 two months back . Race automatically increasing . No solution inspite of multiple visit to service center in okhala phase 1

Yaagnik S on Nov 2, 2020
                        I got a new pulsar 160ns from Kalyani motors Bangalore yehalanka
                        It was not a even a week old and when I returned home it started leaking fuel
                        Today the technicians came and told me that the something was lose connecting the tank to engine
                        And a EXTRA bolt fell down from the bike and when asked about it they said while assembly they place extra bolts by mistake
                        Bajaj being a world famous brand I didn't expect such problems within a week of my delivery. Thankfully it broke down near my home what if it happened n started leaking at a highway or somewhere away from my home.

Chavda Chetan on Nov 2, 2020
                          I feel third class service of your bajaj auto. In our bhuj bajaj showroom gave me worst service.
                          I buy my 150 bike on 1.1.2020 and i see lose my dish break. I want to complain.
                          I request you to contact me and solve my problem as soon as quickly.

My contact number is[protected].

ajay nagapuri on Oct 31, 2020
                            I give my bike 11 O clock in the morning in sirisilla bajaj show repair center foe only miner repairs. They returned my bike 4 O clock in the evening I don't why they are taking too much time here it's only small repairs... But one year back not like this... Costumers wasting them time in the repair center in sirisilla... Please take the action on this... I am giving my bike here.. From 3 years I never face like this... Please reply me. Thank you

Raja Kunal on Oct 30, 2020
                              During first service in NKD bajaj Dhanbad, unnecessary becoming late... poor service quality, not satisfactory