[Resolved] Bajaj Finance — Cheating on EMI process and ECS process

vijaykumar gajula
I am mr G. Vijay kumar from rajahmundry. i am taking consumer loans last three year . continues one check there attachment ECS process three loans. last year complete all three loans. but one bajaj executive there taking two loans and he is attachment my ECS process. company there is no verification. blindly there accept this process. today i am suffering a lot. company staff everyday calling me. the executive cheating almost 60000 loan. i am complaint bajaj office but no one react. The executive Name is K.V.V. Satyanarayna his mobile no is [protected]. the branch office is Kakinada. his manager mobile no is [protected]. please solve this problem as early as possible. i am facing lot of problem . i am enclose this mail. that guy submit fake bills and forgery sign and fake address and fake mail. id. Load account details is 4690CD10995566 amount 45000, EMI 2500, and 4690CD09227133 amount 31492, EMI 1750. these two account are fake. this my mobile no. [protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2016
Please contact me. My mobile no 9652053338, mail id. ajaykumar3023@gmail.com . Company executive Mr. Kvv satyanarayana.Kakinada his mobile no. 9676636150 he is cheater.

[Feb 09, 2016] Bajaj Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

There is no use for this site. because i am complaint bajaj finance last month. still there is no action that company.
My not rectify still. I am submit my problem 11 days complete.
As per as finance company is concern I am insure that Bajaj Finance is one of the third class company...Third class service...Pls.do not make any transaction with this company...Hopeless service...

[protected] / [protected]

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - Cheating on EMI process and ECS process