Bajaj Finserv

Mobile:

1973
Load

Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews

I bought products worth 70300 from merchant and paid it through Bajaj Finserv.

Later I received a call from...

Dear sir/mam, this is to inform you that recently i had purchased oppo a71 from my bajaj finserv i have not taken any mobile insurance but if i check my details at bajaj finance website onliine that shows emi of my mobile insurance with total amount of rs.1399/- besides the mobile emi. Bajaj finance has been insured my mobile without any information. I will not pay any insured amount of my mobile because i m not interested to take this insurance. Kindly request you to cancel my mobile insurance and send me the confirmation of cancellation of mobile insurance immediately. Thanks and regards mahesh ambure
Apr 28, 2018

Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response
Hi, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! With reference to your post we request you to kindly share your registered contact details or customer id to assist you further.Thank you.

My name is francina. I bought a samsung mobile phone in gandhipuram and i didn't sign for phone insurance. But they deducted rs.1500 till this month. Please do the needful for return back my money. Herewith i have attached my phone details. I already complaint to mr. Hari executive in bajaj finserv. But he didn't take any action. His ph. Num [protected]
    Apr 27, 2018

Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response

I'm going to use my bajaj finance emi card for purchasing directly (Not online).
      I need the pin to purchase. Please help me out as it is urgent..

Also let me know if there is any possibility to purchase without using the pin.
      One of my friend is going to purchase using my card but it will be difficult if they ask for pin number.
      Please look into it and help me.

Updated by Kamskam
      My card number is [[protected]]
      Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response

I have applied for emi card online by paying 399inr through my debit card, but i have not received a card or even any details...

Bajaj Finserv suspended my emi card without any reason

Emi card no. is [protected]

When i contacted them they told there is a emi bounce..

Actually i have made advanced payment for loan Thats why Emi Not deducted for tyhe month of march..

Iam paying EMI regularly from past 1 year without missing it.

Today i saw bajaj finserve Control panel of my loan account ..There isno missing emi mentioned..

If the EMI bounce .. I have to pay the bounce charges right.. But there no Bounce ... I can send screen shot of my account..

Because of your server issue or something you are providing worst customer service in the world..

I want to take legal action again you .. if you dont solve the problems and Unblock my EMI card..

Mar 13, 2018
        Updated by harish_chess
        I have a bajaj emi card.. Number is [protected] is blocked permanently for no reason. Date of the incident is 10/03/2018..

When i contact bajaj finserv through email, they told me that there is a emi bounce but iam paying emi regularly without missing it.. Iam ready to provide the proof if required. They can access my account and check it.

I request them to unblock or reissue of emi card..
        Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response
        Hi, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! With reference to your post we have noted your details and we will get back to you within 24 working hrs.Thank you.

Please deactivate my bajaj finserv emi card. I am not using it. I don't have any pending transaction till date. Please deactivate this card as soon as possible. I am continuously getting phone calls to use this card.

Here is the details:-
          Customer name-manjunath b
          Emi card no: [protected]
          Customer id: 29926632
          My email id - [protected]@gmail.com
          Mar 13, 2018

Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response
          Hi Manjunath Balagali, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! With reference to your post we have noted your details and we will get back to you within 24 working hrs.Thank you.
          Mar 15, 2018
          Updated by Manjunath Balagali
          Hi Bajaj Finserv customer support,

Please may I know if my request for deactivation of EMI card has been processed ?
          I didn't get my Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Card number, So I can't purchase On online.

Hello

I am Kapil Manuja, mobile no [protected] On 12 Feb, your customer care called me for bajaj elite emi...

Dear sir/mam,

This is jayakrishna karanam from vijayawada, i had applied a personal loan 28/02/2018 and given all the documents to your executive mr. Shiva on the same day.

But i didn't get the loan & even am trying to call your executive from 02/03/2018, but he is not answering the calls to update me the status. I called him more than 100times, he is lifting the calls from other numbers, but after i speak, he is telling shiva is not here.

I need the status on this. He is your employee or not?? Is he know the process of not?? Why he is not lifting the calls?? Are my doc's are safe or not?? How you people are jobs to this type of guys?? Doesn't he know how to give the respect to customers?? He was wasted the time more than 6/7hrs.

Check the attached screenshots how many times i called him.. And i want to know the status of my loan. My mobile num is [protected].

Thanking you,
            Jayakrishna
            regarding personal loan

Mar 06, 2018
            ramratan vaishnav's response
            Dear Team,

In ajmer branch methodex cash counting machine not working properly so please arrange an engineer and resolved it on priority.
            Updated by Jkchowdary Karanam
            Pls update me the status...
            Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response
            Hi Jkchowdary Karanam, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! With reference to your post we have noted your details and we will get back to you within 24 working hrs.Thank you.
            Dear Team,

please do the needful on priority.
            I have kept Bajaj Finserv EMI Card loans all on Auto Debit from my SBI Account so no payment issues comes up. Recently Bajaj Finserv deducted Rs 295/- from my account twice Once on 3rd of March 2018 and again on 6th of March 2018 without any prior notice . Please have a look at this unauthorized deduction.
            My.bank a/c problem sol in my bajaj finsery in regulor emi reglur.det complet .plez my emi cards Activison.good servises.pointebal. Thanks

I have applied for the personal loan online through bajaj finance site and i have got called from the following numbers [protected],...

Hi sir, myself d bharat, purchased washing machine from bajaj finserv through emi. I signed on authorized report of bank (Auto debit of emi payments) for 8 months emi payment of rs.2459 for a each month. But bajaj finserv requested for excess amount of emi to my bank. Even though i maintained sufficient balance (Minimum of rs.2459/-) in my bank account, because of request for extra amount of emi from bajaj finserv axis bank debited from my account. It results to insufficient balance in my account as per axis bank, so they charged me for cheque reversal charges of rs.11643. Here under i attached my bank statements and bajaj fiserv statement and other details.

Loan amount rs.29500
              Advance amount paid rs.9836
              Remaining amount rs.19672 (Rs.2459*8 installments)
              No. Of installments 8
              But they charged excess emi amount of rs.[protected]+2245+1795), but i maintained sufficient account balance for my installment amount rs.2459. As bajaj finserv requested for excess amount (Even though i given approval for rs.2459) it results to insufficient balance as per axis bank, so they charges for non maintaining of sufficient balance (Results to cheque reversal). This process continued for every month, because of this issue i lost rs. 11643 as bank charges.
              Apr 16, 2018

Contact no- [protected], [protected]
              Mail ID- [protected]@gmail.com
              Customer ID[protected]
              Updated by bharathdommalapati
              I am Bharath D, i lost my reg.mob. number [protected], now i am using new no -[protected] with
              Mail ID- [protected]@gmail.com
              Customer ID[protected]
              Mar 19, 2018
              Updated by bharathdommalapati
              Hi, still i didn't get any reply from Bajaj Finserv..
              Pls activate my card last six month i have not done any transaction so that card has automaticallyblocked.pls activate the card i need to purchase the samsung mobile?.
              Thanks & Regards
              A JOSEPH PRAVEEN Details Are: Name : JOSEPH PRAVEEN KUMAR A, Card No :[protected], Exp Date : 12/16 -12/26, Card type: Gold
              Dear team,
              many times disscussion with bajaj executive but still not resolved my case .
              fake commitments by bajaj with me two times,

regards
              ved
              Please, deactivate my bajaj finserv card, my id num is 6156647., i don't want to use it any more, the card was given saying free of cost, and they r charging annually..., i don't have any due pending amount that should be paid to the company. Do i sincerely request you to deactivate my bajaj finserv card asap.
              Thanking you,
              Shobhan.

Dear sir/ madam, my bajaj emi card not showing in my app.. Am already taken loan on emi. Now i want to buy a refrigerator...

Dear sir

My self deepak khanna i am writing thiis complaint is regarding collection call from [protected] & [protected] today in evening regarding one of consumer loan taken by my x wife priyanka taluja.
                Person who called me up on my mob no [protected] not ready to hear anything & even threaten me in abusive language
                When i told him that priyanka is not my wife and divorce decree has been final in 2016 & there is no relation between us then he told me to repay loan
                Kindly register my complaint
                Apr 23, 2018

Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response
                Hi, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! With reference to your post we have already provided you necessary resolution under SRN_*****9182 . Details has been sent to you at your registered email - id.Thank you.
                Hi Sir, My loan account number is 4040CD50060199 & 404CDD64040119 my EMI was due on 5-mar-2018 but still it is not deducted from my bank account (in last 4 or 5 months EMI was regularly deducted from my bank account through ECS) even there is enough balance available in account. Can you please check it and deduct the EMI as soon as possible.

I, mahuya das, have the honour to state you that i bought a refrigerator through bajaj finance and my emi (Rs....

I have taken personal loan from bajaj finserve as once you fail to pay even a single emi they just transfer your case to private collection agencies which would regularly threat me and sometime beaten and will use abusing and filthy language and start torturing my family and friends too. There a guy called ram rathod and some one from bajaj office.

Mar 06, 2018
                  SYED FAROOKH VIDEOCON D2H AKOLA MAHARASHTRA's response
                  bajaj finserve emi card not recieve
                  Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response
                  Hi Saddam Yusuf, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! With reference to your post we request you to kindly share your registered contact details or customer id to assist you further.Thank you.
                  Emi for loan account no 410DPF65019799 amount of rupees 3240 has not been debited from my registered Bank.As per your representative my bank account was insufficient balance..As per by bank details i have more than sufficient amount on Emi date.
                  please look in this mattonvenience from Bank or from your side my civil is in bad condition

I am buy new mobile samsung j7 nxt for date 06/10/2017 and bajaj finserve emi card not coming for 6 month please provide me bajaj finserve emi card ...

I got doctor flexi hybrid loan.
                    Please provide my interest details break up for inr 2373 as emi.

It...

Faqfaq

Search
                    Search
                    © 2016 consumer complaints forum

If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via e-mail

https://www.consumercomplaints.inbajaj finservbajaj finservbajaj emi card blocked
                    [resolved] bajaj finservbajaj emi card blocked

1 review
                    Am amazingbm on oct 14, 2017
                    Submit a complaint

My bajaj emi card [protected] is blocked without any prior notice. Kindly unblock the same on priority basis as i am not able to purchase anything due to this.

This has happened many times as they block card without any prior notice and when. I goto purchase any product the. I came to know that it is blocked. This is very unprofessional from this kind of huge company.

Kindly help me out in this.
                    Hetram sahu
                    Ramkuwar chhajlaniya
                    Sardar shahar
                    Churu rajasthan

Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response
                    Hi Hetram Sahu, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! With reference to your post we request you to kindly share your registered contact details or customer id to assist you further.Thank you.

Hi team,

An executive mr. Amar called me up for salaried flexi loan and he told me for cash back then he told me first you have to acknowledge disbursal email then only cash back email will be sent. After acknowledged that email still i didn't receive any email. I called to mr. Anup rehlan he told me that you get the email within 22 days and now when i am calling amar he is not answering my phone call and mr. Anup is saying he is not our employee. It was the discussion between you and amar. Regarding same i sent email to bajaj employees but didn't get any response. 2 days back he sent a watsapp pick for the cheque of 8000 rs when we discussed cash back 10k. I still agree to receive but now he neither drop the cheque nor sent to me. Kindly suggest me what should i do? Should i contact bo for the same?

Manu kant
                      Mob. +91-[protected]

Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response

This is with respect to bajaj flexi loan taken on 2nd february 2018 with loan number 404dfs64136178.

I got a customer care call in the last week of january 2018 for the flexi loan saying i am eligible for a flexi loan of 1, 63, 000rs, though i was not interested they called many times and convinced me (Afterall we are human beings!).

Next day bajaj agent guy called chetan (Ph. No:[protected]/[protected]) came to my home collected all my documents (Aadhar, cheques, photo, took signatures.. Etc) and said nothing will be charged for me, the loan amount will be present in bajaj virtual account and based on my requirement i can make use of the money by transferring to my bank account.

He said interest will be put on the money i have used and not on loan amount at rate of 15%. On 2nd febraury 2018 amount of 1, 59, 915rs deducting processing fee and stamp duty charges which i was really not aware of!! And was directly transfered to my bank account which was shocking and surprising because what they told initially was it will be present in bajaj virtual account and from there i can transfer to my bank account based on my requirement.

Due to this i retransfered the money on 3rd, 4th, 5th february 2018 100rs, 32rs and 1, 59, 783rs respectively which sums up to the loan amount they had transfered (1, 59, 915rs).

On 3rd march 2018, amount of 346rs was deducted from my bank account which was surprising for me. When the same thing i checked with customer care they replied that is the interest for 3rd, 4th, 5th february which i made part payment (100rs, 32rs, 1, 59, 783rs) which the agent chetan never said to me and had told there will be no so ever charges from bajaj unless until i use loan amount!!.

Now if i try to close the loan since i was really frustrated and depressed with these problems, they are telling i need to pay processing fees, stamp charges, foreclosure charges,... Etc hearing which i am shocked and sad.

I am very bad victim of this big fraud of bajaj finserv which keeps on calling now and then for flexi loans/personal loans.. Etc

The manager name is ajit (Ph. No:[protected]) who spoke to me and told about the charges. The agent chetan never picked the call whenver i called him to tell the issue.

Please help me and provide justice so i need not pay any amount and become free from this flexi loan which is in bajaj account and i have not used a single paisa.

Karthik

Ph. No ([protected])
                        Apr 15, 2018

Mar 08, 2018
                        Updated by Karthikn153
                        One small correction, I retransfered the money to back Bajaj virtual account from my Bank account on 3rd, 4th, 5th February 2018 100Rs, 32Rs and 1, 59, 783Rs respectively which sums up to the loan amount they had transfered(1, 59, 915Rs).
                        Updated by Karthikn153
                        Could you please update on this.
                        Apr 06, 2018
                        Updated by Karthikn153
                        Please respond on this, I want to close this flexi loan and I dont want to pay any processing charges which was not informed me earlier as I have explained in the complaint.

Hi this is sunil kumar, i opted emi facility 5months ago by bajaj finserv, just some days ago i got call regarding personal loan then i submit documents regarding that, first after getting documents, they misbehave and rudly about process then i denied, then again on next day they make me call and said your loan can be approve i[censored] want, , i said ok do, , but let me know before completion, , but i didn't get any call or mail that brief of my loan, they self took decision for tenure and even they added others insurance and even their interest is 20.27% they approved 55000 amount and in my bank account i got only 48900, since that time i am trying to make calls and mail, but they are so cheap or fraud, all time call are busy, they are not even responding of emails, don't know why this kind of cheapness they are doing...
                          Apr 23, 2018