Bajaj Finserv

Mobile:

Load

Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews

harpreet singh gill
my lone Acc. no.#4390CD00013791. pls send my lone Acc.statmemt onmy mobile no.[protected] or Email id [protected]@gmail.com with NOC
Harpreet singh Gill

music4kol
    To Whom It May Concern

I purchase a MAC Book Pro from reliance digital through bajajfinance
    (Agreement No -- 4100CD[protected] on 19/12/11 and I am suppose to pay
    only a amount of Rs.5411 for 8 month, but an insurance amount of
    Rs.342 (Agreement No -- 410BAL[protected] has been added with my ecs
    without my consent.

Please stop this insurance policy holder nos:- [protected], as it has
    been started with my bank ecs without my consent misguiding me over a
    phone conversation.

I have already consulted with my lawyer over this fraudulent activity
    which is violation on consumer rights and insurance misguidance.

Kaustav Ray Chaudhuri

+91 [protected]

I agree with this.The BAJAJFISERVLENDING is a worst banking company which never think about the consumer.The activities of their financing to be stopped

jayan95

I have purchesed Pulser 150cc march 2011. after 9 months my bike battery go 7 volts means fully dead. i have contac with bajaj service center they have sent the same battery for warrenty claim now 1 month over still battery not yet came. if i ask with dealer they told it will come on April month 2012. can you please look up on this isssue and i cant raid my bike at night time.

Bajaj — Issue with OTG GRill [Resolved]

sivamk23
        I have an issue with my Bajaj OTG Grill. I had raised a complaint No: 804585 on 16/Dec/2011. They sent a technician Mani (Mobile...

suhsilk81
        I bought Bajaj Coolest Sleeq cooler in handsome price with good faith but soon after the purcahse I realize the bad quality of the Body plastic(water inlets broken with in 4-5 months) In second summer session one fine day cooler motor gutted in fire. When i approched the local shop (as warranty expired) i came to know fan motor's binding was in cheap aluminum and machanic told that this is a cheap motor imported from china and this can not be repaire. Now i have to purchase a new motor with quality stuff (copper binnding).

I was expecting a high quality stuff (copper binding motor) and good quality plastic so that i can use some product after paying very high cost. My suggestion, Do not go for the bajaj electronic appliances!!!!!

Vishnumodi123

This is complain related to consumer loans. actually I had been purchase a SONY LCD 22'Inch from Shikha Electronic (Subhash Chawk) Jaipur, Which I have finance GO through Bajaj FINSERV (Bajaj Finance Limited), I had discuss about the ECS of rupees 1490/-, and also got the confirmation massage threw the finance company as same,
          But 1st of feb. 2012 there I got the message worth rupees 1680/- , So I has been bounce this installment, Pl Help the same

Vishnu Modi
          [protected], 5109109
          [protected], [protected]

With reference to My Loan No. 4040CD00294345 I have received SMS to my mobile that Rs. 700/- is outstanding. Regarding this I got the call from your persons in the month of February regarding the outstanding and they have sent your executive to my residence address I have paid to your executive in cash in the month of February itself. I am trying your phone no. where I get the message to cross check the Phone no. of yours –[protected]

This is for your information.

With regards
          Shekar

Yogeshwari Prasad Pandey

I have purchased Bajaj Room heater in Dec 2011. Element of heater was defective and it was not working propoerly.
            I called customer servise and logged complaint # 884518 at around 10 Jan. Techician came and repaired (just by jugad) mentioning he does not have new element. Device stopped working after 3-4 days. I called customer care again and raised another complaint # 907283 on 18 Jan.
            Technician visited at 10 AM in morning and after checking the heater, technician told that he does not have element of room heater and will be back by 4 PM. After that he never turned up.

I kept on calling Bajaj Customer care, KM enterprises,Area Manager etc but no one looked intersted to listen the problem/resolve the issue. They just kept on saying we do not have required Part and we can not provide stand by/new heater.

I have contacted at following numbers
            [protected] KM Enterprises
            [protected] - Sarvesh
            [protected] - Anurag
            [protected] - Sanjay kumar

Bajaj — ROOM HEATER NOT WORKING

RX11 NOT WORKING SINCE LAST YEAR. NO COMPLAINT ENTERTAINED BY MR. BIJAY OF RINA SERVICE CENTRE, DEOGHAR. HE ALWAYS ARGUE THAT THE BAJAJ COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE THE DEFECTIVE PART OF THE ABOVE SAID ITEM. I AM FED UP WITH THE BAJAJ PRODUCT AND SERVICES.

Bajaj Finserv — Fraudulent ECS Request for payment: BAjaj Finserv

Pawan Partap

I have purchased 1 Toshiba LCD from New Bansal Electronics,Sector-8, Panchkula in November for Rs 19000.br...

suseemhegde
              Today is 21st Dec, 2011 and from few days I have been getting calls from Bajaj Finance people for the loan which I had taken in 2009 for a DVD Player.
              With the loan I was charged for insurance with out my knowledge and later when I asked about it, they said the insurance is compulsory. The loan got cleared in 2010. After more that a year they are calling me and telling that there was a EMI which was payed late and the penalty is still pending. Where as when that late EMI was collected my be, I was asked to pay extra amount as penalty. When I try to explain what is the reality, the people who are calling from Bajaj finance threaten to put my name in CIBIL (Credit Information Bureau India limited) score list and I will not get loans from any bank in future.

Suseem Hegde

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please provide us with your loan account number and contact details to further investigate this matter.

Bajaj Finance Team.

shkrishna123
                Guys, Please dnt go with bajaj fin serve cosumer loan, I purchgd a TV. At the begining they told give one waste checque and u can pay EMI by online, But ater few days they called me and told that checque got bounced and u need to pay penalty. AT THE first month i paid it. later on it's stil adding 350 as a checqe bounce. They are giving torcher to pay the EMI, BUT I TOLD i'll not untill to clear those amunt.

they dnt hav proper contact no and no response for mail.

It's a worst service guys, pls dnt go with this.

askforsuhas
                  Please think 1000 times before taking any loan from Bajaj Finance and beware of there sales representative who gives false promisses to achieve their sales targets

1) I made an enquiry about personal loan through on-line,

2) I was contacted by your representative, Mr Kartik S (Mobile no. [protected])

3) He had given me following promises

a) NO foreclosure or part payment charges after Servicing 1st EMI
                  b) Prompt Payment benefit - reduction in Interest rate - 0.5% to 1% based on re-payment track record
                  c) Loan disbursement will happen with in 3 working days
                  d) All part payment cheques will be collected personally from your home or office by Bajaj representative
                  e) Copies of all the forms and attachement will be given to customer

4) When I received "Service guide" and "Loan repayment schedule: from Bajaj, I conditions were exactly opposite to what was promissed

5) The worst part of it, I have written e-mails to '[protected]@bajajfinance.in' but to vain, NO REPLY

6) I request, do not go fro any loan from Bjaj and if you don't have any option, Please be careful before taking any loan from Bajaj Finance or Bajaj Finserv Lending. Do not sign on any blan application/form

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would look into the matter and resolve the issue.

Could you please provide us with your Loan Account Number and Contact details for us to investigate this further.

Bajaj Finance Team.

hkaur0304
                    I purchased Bajaj's Geyser (25 litres Majesty) on 19 November 2009 from NAyyar Electronic City (C 573, Saraswati Vihar, Outer Ring Road, New Delhi -110 034) via TIN NO: [protected], BOOK NO: 420; BILL NO: 20960. Initially the geyser would not heat adequately - we filed a complaint and it was rectified in a month;s time. The geyser has not been in working condition since May 2010 and we have filed numerous complaints. After much persuasion, a technician came in early November and said he would need to replace a part. He comes back and realize he would need to replace some other part too - he left saying he will be back in two days. And there's been no response since then. We have filed numerous complaints on telephone again and again - but in vain. The Geyser has a warranty of five years, but seems like its of no use.
                    Could you please look into this matter.

thanks

khajamoinuddin222
                      I had purchase a bajaj platina in 2006, but now i am not able to purchase the spare parts of the bike, from last 3 months i am trying to purchase (DZ 151011) but any showroom in Hyderabad and Secunderabad, does not have that, even they have requested but company did not provided that till now, i have not ride my vehicle from past 3 months due to non available of spare parts.
                      I request to authorities to provide post sale services all so to the customers,
                      hence i kindly request you to please provide me (DZ 151011)

navniusa
                        I have already made the prepayment of the outstanding amount of Rs.23912/- on 2nd Dec but today as on 05th Dec the ECS debit has been made by you. Please reverse the amount deducted through ECS on 5th Dec.

Loan agreement Number: 4040CD00190926
                        Transaction Reference No. MCIT[protected]
                        Date and time 2/12/2011 12:16:15 PM
                        Amount Paid - 23912/-

Please revert the debited amount Rs 4784/- to my Bank account else I have to file a complaint against Bajaj.

Navaneethakrishann

ECS Debit made by Bajaj after prepaid all the dues

Bajaj Finserv Lending — EMI card & loan account statement [Resolved]

mohammed shabeer hussain
                          I had taken a personal loan from bfl as there told that i will get a emi card with in two months but five months have passed...

Bajaj Finserv Lending — emi card [Resolved]

pavan4mca
                          i have applied to an emi card of bajaj company on sep 5 th. normally it takes 21 days to hand over the card after...

Naumaan

I am connected with you for a long time & due to my good track record you have offered me a loan & I have got the cheque from your end but the mentioned account no. on cheque is wrong i.e. you have mention '[protected] instead of '[protected]. Unfortunately I have dropped the same in my bank account without checking it. Request you kindly call me on [protected] to help me out. MY LOAN NO. is 4010PL150009.
                          I have not received the cheque or DD from your end yet now, but I have debited the 1st installment from my account. Please clarify how is it possible to debit the amt form my account without giving me the loan amount. So I request you to please refund the same amount to my account or give me the clearance status for your cheque in my account, otherwise I will suit legal on you…… Kindly get back soon as am waiting for you revert…

I had purchased a Air Conditioner against your loan a/c nos.4010CD00113010 of EMI Rs. 1731.00.Now all the emi has been paid till nov.2011 and
                          i am now seeking your statement of a/c against loan a/c nos. and NOC against loan a/c.

We will appreciate if you take action in this regards expeditiously through our mail ID given Below,

[protected]@gmail.com

Kindly do the needful.

regards,

sushil jaitly
                          As per my bank statement my emi has been deducted on 5.6.13 and 5.7.13. My loan acoount no. is 4000CD00434608. I am unable to check my account. Apart from this I did not get card. Kindly do the needful.

Bajaj Finserv Lending — Non Organised Company [Resolved]

arundarun
                            I have availed a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv and until i took it from them they were calling up back and forth to run...

Kishore.mokkapati
                            My PL account number: 4000PL00058074

There has been a lot of conversation with "We care" team regarding my loan account.
                            I have paid my entire outstanding of the loan account 3 months ago.

I have sent the receipt of the same to We care team.
                            nevertheless of the same, I have been receiving SMS for deduction of my loan EMI.

The most disgusting part is that, this month my loan EMI had been deducted despite I sent continuous emails.

This is 3rd loan that I have taken from Bajaj.Never I faced a problem. But, this issue proves to be equivalent to the experience of 100 loans.

After clearing this loan, I have started another commitment. Due to this unplanned thing that happened with the latest deduction, My side there are so many disturbances popped up.

Can any one please answer me when can this money be refunded back to my account ?

I need 1 responsible answer from Bajaj. They did not return my cancelled checqs and NOC letter yet. Their office address mentioned in web site proved to be wrong. When we call their toll free number[protected], no one speaks. Its all IVR and there has been no option to contact a person who is responsible for this.

At least one person who can reply me on phone. and his phone number. It is literally on your mercy that I can get some response.

They mentioned an email ID for grievance. [protected]@bajajfinance.in
                            I always get a bounce email saying that it is not delivered.

Please suggest course of action now.

Kishore
                            I want repay

timothy.ar
                              Service Date : 1st October 2011

Respected Sir/ Madam,

This is in reference to the service availed from "M/s BTM Amba Bajaj" a two wheeler service centre on 1st Oct-2011. Its been 12 days after giving my two wheeler for service and I am unsatisfied with the services provided. The Engine oil was not put in the engine rear and we ride the bike for almost 8-10 Km and thus creating lots of jerks. Though I paid the amount in full my two wheeler is not serviced correctly and is jerking and have been facing starting problems and gear problems. below is the given charges for services provided and I request you to provide proper guidance for reimbursement of the amount paid for services.

List of serivces :