Bajaj Finserv

sunilkumar7282
Name: Sunil Kumar Sivadasan
Ph: [protected]
Loan no : 5800CD00028447

I have taken Loan for A/c form Reliance digital, gurgaon showroom in 8 monthly installement from bajaj fin serv lending in June 2011, and given ECS mandate for clerance , however when checked the online details its found that bonuce charges are being levied of Rs.350 each time unnessarliry whereas payment is done on time.
When contact via mail ( as no phone number cease to exist for handling complaint which again wrong under consumer law) it being told that bank has rejected the mandate, whereas bank confirms that no such ECS is given for clreance by Bajaj, when asked for proof of rejection from bajaj so that same can be forwarded to bank for getting the details it is not provided till date even esclated to grivence but of no use.

Every month the loan amount is paid but every time Rs.350 is getting charged as ECS decline charges...wheraes excutive is coming and collecting everytime till date..then why these charges are levied...I will not be making any future EMI till the issue is solved all bounce charges are cleared.

Pavan Kumar
    I am facing many problems with my bike (Pulsar 220). Parts of the bike are getting spoilt repeatedly within short time. Every time I go to the showroom I am being assured of the new bike parts but the same is repeating again. There have been problems with the bike from start but I realized this later on. Engine sound, Shock absorbers, Mileage, Beating are the repeated problems that I am facing. Though I get them repaired in the authorized showroom they keep failing again and again. Mileage is being the foremost problem. My bike doesn't give not more than 20 km/litr, bike starts vibrating after a month of servicing, clutch plates didn't last for more than 8 months. when I first bought my bike I got many calls from Bajaj showroom regarding the performance of the bike though I have informed that I have problems with the bike, I didnt get any reply from them. I am looking forward for a solution to this. Hope to see a reply soon. Thank you.

Bike registration number - AP 28 CE0420
    Mobile number - [protected]
    Regd owner - M.Madhavi
    Chassis number - MD2DHDKZZTCA50064
    Engine number - DKGBTA46971
    Showroom - Vinayaka Bajaj, Pro biking, Tadbund, Hyderabad.

neelimaev
      I had taken a consumer loan (Loan no. 4040CD[protected] from Bajaj Finance in the month of April 2011. The EMI gets debited from my account on the 5th of every month. When I checked online regarding the status the message came as the amount has already been paid. Due to some personal reasons I had to withdraw the balance amount in my account. After a few days an executive from Bajaj Finance started calling me and started using very abusive language which I couldn’t accept. The company doesn’t even have a complaint cell so that I can call and discuss the issue with them. The company website has only an email address. Hence I raised a complaint in their website but I did not receive any response yet.
      I would like to also let you know that unless I get justice on this issue I wouldn’t be paying the money to the company.
      I request you to do justice on the above issue.

Neelima
      #[protected]
      you are 100% right

sandeepldesai
        I had bought a Refrigerator from Vijay Sales, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune with finance lending from Bajaj on 20 Feb 2011. I was informed EMI of Rs. 1375 with 8 months installment for loan account 4020CD00099041 and same is reflecting on the Loam Term Sheet. But all of sudden my installment was Rs. 1530. I went for inquiry in April 2011 as soon as my first installment was deducted via ECS, I was told that it was mistake by their executive of adding insurance on my loan and it will be corrected within a week. I had not requested insurance and its not reflecting on Loan term Sheet as well. I was asked to give an application to cancel insurance which I gave there itself. Since then I have been following up with Bajaj Finance for corrections but no action is being taken. Every time I get response that it will be corrected in a week but it has not happened for last six months.

I tried submittign online complaint to Bajaj Fineserve Lending as well has reported issue to their Grievance Redressal Team on 6th August and I received response after 6 days that request is in process and we will update you as soon as there is update. Till now there has not been any progress on the issue. My details are as below:
        Loan Account No: 4020CD00099041
        Name - Sandeep Desai

e maheshwar reddy
          I have purchased a LCD TV from PAI International HRBR layout on 20 March 2011, taken on loan from Bajaj Finserv lending. Loan account No. 4040CD00149929. Mode of payment ECS on every month on 05th, started from 05 may 2011, every month ECS(Rs.1292) is returned by bank. Every month when I asked the reason from cash collection person they said it’s a technical problem, also I have asked for the statement of account which they never brought. Finally I opened online account and saw the statement there was a bounce charges every month. When I sent a complaint through email, they replied saying everything is banked you consult your bank about the same.

I called up my bank they said the loan was not registered properly, code no was missing, on first day the agent got some blank documents signed without giving us a copy. after filling the forms he will send us a copy which they never sent.

This could have been avoided had loan provider intimated about it as they knew about it from first month, every month they send as SMS and email about payment so why not inform about any problem.

This month they have collected cash on 04 August before due date still they sent the cheque on 05 Aug it was returned and bounce charges are again shown in the statement.

Why should I pay for something that was not my mistake.

amitpaul85
            Dear Sir

I, Mr. Santosh Sampat Gavali, had purchased a food processor make - Bajaj from Kedia furniture centre, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh on 02/10/2009. (model no Px80 F) .Sl no Go -15 FO 12. It was guaranteed for two years. cash memo no 4924. Dated 02/01/2009.Amount Rs 4500
            I gave complaint to Bajaj customer care ([protected]) in April - 2011 having complaint No -77801. AT that time they told that within two days my problem will be rectified. But practically they took 45 days to attend the problem and failed.
            Then I gave another complaint to customer care on dated 28/07/2011 to Madam Krishna and Madam Kusum via complaint no - 393477 and they committed me that within two days my problem will be solved. And also they ask me to contact Mr. P.V. Rajiv, Area manager having Phone no - [protected].
            I contact Mr. Rajiv that I will go personally to the service centre for rectifying the problem. But till now no action has been taken from Bajaj side.

So please give justice to Me.

Thanking You

Orissa - 768201
            Mob No - [protected].

Bajaj Fin Service Lending — Consumer Loan [Resolved]

Suchibrata
              I have bought a LCD TV from Great Eastern, Beckbagan thru Easy EMI (0% interest) loan from Bajaj Fin Service. I paid 4 Installments...

Vivek _Anand
              I had taken a consumer loan from Bajaj Finserv Lending and signed and submitted all documents. They have not send ECS mandate form in my bank for ECS clearing and without this sending ECS clearance request. My bank has returned ECS clearance request and fined me ECS return charges in my account. I have escalated this issue through mail with the company but they didn't contacted me. I also requested the same to their grievance team but not found any solution till date.

I need the reimburse of Rs 220 as ECS return charges which is fined on me by RBS.

I want Bajaj Finserv Lending provide me the CIR report so that I could check my CIBIL record status due to this case.

I need a confirmation from Bajaj Finserv Lending that they had submitted ECS mandate form before presenting the ECS again.

Loan No: 5820CD00006890
              Name: Vivek Anand
              Mobile No: [protected]
              Direct No: [protected]

Unnecessary harassment
              I had taken a consumer loan from Bajaj Finserv Lending and signed and submitted all documents. They have not send ECS mandate form in my bank for ECS clearing and without this sending ECS clearance request every month. My bank is returning ECS clearance request every month and charging bank charges in my account. I have escalated it many times with the company. I also requested the same to their grievance team but not found any solution till date.
              sir, i visited today to purchase electronic item on installment, and i requested them to arrange loan facility as i am already existing customer of your esteemed company. but they taken my details and after some time they said your loan application was rejected due to cheque bounce of my previous account but as on today i am paying installments regularly, them i insisted to show the cause, but they had not responded to show. as such please give me proper information in regard to my account vide No. 400CD00161881
              please send my loan account statement

Ankit Raghav
                I m Ankit Raghav ,i have pulsar 150 UG-4 byke no DL 5S AE 3306,first of all i would like to tell you that i purchesd my byk last year in aprl and after running only 18000 km. there was a major issue wid piston, so i want to know that if i m spending 70,000 rs at 1 tym then why am i supposed to pay again and again for the same thing istead of warranty, there is a problem with your product you are using the low quality material then why should i pay you r giving only piston warranty bt your service center people says in piston work there are more things are required to change and customer have to pay for that bt its not my fault. if there is problem wid other parts of byk due to piston then its your fault not mine even then i had to pay and the most importantly thing is that , i always leave my byk for service at RajivRaj Service station situated at durga puri . shahdra but each and every time i get disapointed with their services they just rob the customer on the name of services, they only charge us for services bt serve us nothing, they just make fool of customer. as far as management is concerned this is shame full . after cammiting mistakes insted of apologies they argue with customer. there is no one to hear the complaint they just try to avoid the complaints. i want to know only one thing if we are paying you service charge then why dont you serve us the relible services . and the the manager Dinesh he such a frestrated person. he thinks customer is a thief or what he has no shame , no sense, hw to handle customer. he think custmor has no idea that hw to ride a byke. if we complaint about the performance he sweetly repleid that " Sir hamari byk mei th kabhi aisa nahi hua hm toh itne tym se chala rahe hai". its mean we r bloody fool only you guys know to drive. now i m tired of this stupid replies . i want you to take strict action against this as soon as possible. i am still facing the same problem each and every tym in my byke and RajivRaj's Services.
                Ankit Raghav.
                [protected].
                [protected]@yahoo.com

rajibinindia
                  Readers are advised not to avail loans to finance Consumer Durables from the suavely named "Bajaj FinServe Lending" (Bajaj Finance in essence) given my recent experience.

Due to other preoccupations an EMI amt of about Rs. 1300/- was missed. I am on my last leg of my 2 year loan with them which comes to an end in 3/4 months.

On 16th July between 11.44 am and 1.30 pm, a caller from Bajaj Finance and/or its associates(24 Park St Kol 16) by the name of Jayanta Bose called from the number[protected] on 15 occasions in context of that missed EMI of a consumer durable loan.

The chap was highly abusive. He threatened to continue calling throughout the day. The caller misbehaved with another executive of my office as well. This was despite the fact it was informed that the overdue payment of less than Rs. 1500/- would be made online.

We called their all India number. They were not able to help. They passed on the number of the Kolkata Branch. One Abhay Mondal in Customer Service picked up the phone at [protected]. His tone was more of that of a local club functionary. Initially he expressed his inability to help saying these were "collection calls". However when we warned that the matter would be escalated from our end giving his details, he gave the collection center number.

It was only after we spoke to one Bidyut Sen at[protected]mobile [protected]) that the calls stopped coming. We overheard the conversation he was having at his end over phone wherein he was instructing someone not to make the calls as he was dealing with the customer.

So, if you do not want to get into an interface with hoodlums under the disguise of "corporate" Bajaj & Co. please avoid financing from them.

malvika509
                    I purchased a 34 litres Bajaj OTG in December 2010 as I wanted to bake cakes for Christmas. After a lot of expense and preparation when the cakes were put to bake they came out Charred. When the Dealer was contacted he sent a technician who told us that the oven was defective as the thermostat was not working. He replaced the part but we refused to accept a defective oven. It is now over 6 months and inspite of several complaints the unit has not been replaced .

Lorna

kamlesh76
                      Loan Closer letter or NOC

I was having auto loan of Bajaj Auto Fin., which is completed OCT-10. After that I haven't received any loan closer or NOC document from Bajaj Auto Fin. I should receive my original RC book and other IMP documents from Bajaj Finance.

My Auto (Bike) no. is UP67D4388

Please do the needful.

You can reach to me at [protected]
                      Respected Sir,

This is my great respect and courtesy to you that I am one of your bonafied customer. This is to inform you that I have been deposited my entire installment thorough UBI and that credited to your A/C. I got it from my bank account statement.

Please send me your statement and my clearance certificate immediately with NOC. It has already been over Eight months (8). This is unexpected.

As a customer I will always expect good service and correspondence from you.

I hope your good and positive response will be in this regard.

Thanking you and best regards

Yours faithfully,

3 05/07/2007 483637 27/08/2007 2201
                      4 15/09/2007 483639 18/09/2007 2201
                      5 15/10/2007 483640 24/10/2007 2201
                      6 15/11/2008 102941 28/01/2008 2201(Receipt No.[protected] by
                      cash, Received by Santanu Kr.
                      Dogra)

My customer Id : 5131530
                        My loan Account Number : 4100CD00150961
                        Contact : [protected]

EMI amount : Rs. 3118 for 8 months from june,2011 to jan,2012

I purchased a refrigerator and a washing machine 3 months back on loan provided by bajaj finance . After 3 days of purchase , I received a call from them and an offer of life insurance provided I increase my EMI by Rs. 200 .I agreed. They told that I would receive the loan documents and insurance certificate within 15 days by courier.

It has been 3 months , I have not yet received any documents. I visited their website . I could not get any customer care number for soft loans . I wrote them several mails on the complaints box in the website but no response.

My mode of payment is ECS. I have already paid one installment and I have not yet received any documents from them. Should I bounce my second installment so that they are forced to contact me ?
                        no solution till now .no response from bajaj finance team . The company is just a bunch of cheaters.
                        I was not get your card which u send me by BLUE DART

c p singh
                          I have finance a refrigerator for bajajfinservlending, for last six months.
                          last month he is calling me that, congratulations you are lucky, you are our best consumer loan customer, i have given you a approved loan rs. 68000/- you given four cheques, id proof, add. proof or bank statement, after 4 working days i give you a cheque rs 68000/-
                          I have needed, so i given all these formalities, after one month i cont. his executive ( mr. akash) that what"s problem, he is not given answer clearly, i have try many phones to this person, but no any response, so last i search another no to cont to another person & inform strictly to return my cheques or documents immediately, after 20 days my documents i have recieved.
                          my complaint is if my loan has not approved, so why he has collect my blank sign. cheques, ha has not given my answers.

Bajaj finservlending
                          pitampura

ankurahuja1987
                            Sub:- Complaint against Electric start and not working for last 2 months..

We are buy a Bajaj Pulsar bike in month of 3rd Nov, 2010, ( Pulsar 150 CC) on 03/11/2010,

Ch. No. :- MD2DHDHZZTCG22899,
                            Engine No.:- DHGBTG11696,
                            Bike NO.:- DL-10-SA-5687, from Swadeshi Bajaj ( Rajouri Garden, New Delhi ), and It started showing problem with self-start after 2 months,

My bike had been create a big problem , its self start is not working after 2 months for purchasing, So, I have go to Swadeshi Bajaj in Rajouri Garden , New Delhi) but they did not solve my problem, they sad u go bajaj service station in Rama park, then i was going rama park, bt there scene is very bad, they all make me a fool, they sad told me sometime ur bike battery chager had been damage, nd again said ur battery damage, so at last they had not resolve my problem,

and right now i was spend 500rs of petrol, and 150rs of cellphone to call bajaj people, now I got pissed off with their poor support and service. I request you to take necessary actions to get my battery replaced and advise your dealer not to behave like this to the valuable customers of Bajaj Auto Ltd.

so, i want to replace my battery and give me a new exide battery, or If I did not get any response from your end in 2 days (I just want my money back), I am going to log a complaint against Bajaj Auto Ltd. in Consumer Court.

Don't think that by having a new logo and new appearance Pulsars Bike can attaract new customers. First provide proper service to existing customers and try to retain them. I think it is better to go for some other companies, bcz your company provide instead of getting the worst service in the Auto industry.

Sincerely,
                            Ravi Garg,
                            B-28, Shish Ram Park,
                            Uttam Nagar,
                            New Delhi - 110059.
                            Cont. No. :- [protected]..
                            Electric start not workingfor last 2 months
                            Sub:- Complaint against Electric start and not working for last 2 months..

Ch. No. :- MD2DHDHZZTCG22899,
                            Engine No.:- DHGBTG11696,

My bike had been create a big problem, its self start is not working after 2 months for purchasing, So, I have go to Swadeshi Bajaj in Rajouri Garden, New Delhi) but they did not solve my problem, they sad u go bajaj service station in Rama park, then i was going rama park, bt there scene is very bad, they all make me a fool, they sad told me sometime ur bike battery chager had been damage, nd again said ur battery damage, so at last they had not resolve my problem,

Sincerely,
                            Ravi Garg,
                            B-28, Shish Ram Park,
                            Uttam Nagar,
                            New Delhi - 110059.
                            Cont. No. :- [protected] ..

ashwani kumar rai
                              sir i purchased a air conditioner from croma south ex d- 4 part 2 dated 18.03.2011 .invno SLF02A[protected] CUSTOMER NAME ASHWANI KUMAR amount 18990 at scheme of 0%finanace from bajaj finserv agent was sitting inside retail shop named Mr Kumar phone no [protected] .emi calculated was 2374 for 8 months through ecs but when I LOG IN MY ACCOUNT find due ecs of 2836 on this deducted on 05.05.2011.when I contaced mr kumar then intially tried to misguide by telling that let excess amount continue and will be adjusted in last e m i .but when we insisted what is this and why so he told may any insurance account activated but why activated inspite of knowing that I donot have taken any insurance scheme..for this I lodge a complaint on their website but no one come to hear nor contacted me .now I m very regretting that why i have taken loan from such a forged company. Iam mentally dipressed after watching such forgery in capital with a qualified person. ASHWANI KUMAR CONTACT NO [protected]AN [protected] EMAIL [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@yahoo.com.So please look into the matter and help me out.

deepak naiya
                                We have been charged a fine of Rs 650/- on account of "CHEQUE BOUNCE"
                                The cheque bounced for month of APRIL 2009 and we are asked to pay fine now i.e APR 2011,after 2 years.The Loan has been fully re-payed in the year 2010.So why are we required to pay the fine now.If there was any bounce then we must have been informed then and there.
                                Hence I kindly request you to take immediate action action against it.

chanda koshti
                                  I have purchased bajaj pulser on November-2008 from Lion Bajaj, Drive-in-road, Ahmedabad throughout SBI loan basis, when our installment was finished & get all document from bank, there were no registration book found, the source of SBI it will get from Lion bajaj, Drive-in-road, but lion bajaj showroom has already closed since long and not received any response for my registration book. How can I get.

Bajaj — Form 22 (missed) [Resolved]

rbhati
                                    Dear sir, i would like to inform you that ihave purchase a bike from Balaji motors(mohana).bearing engine no.DZUBTK65205 &...

kinjalpanchal
                                    hi im kinjal panchal i m riding pulsar dtsi 150cc from last 2004 after 2007 i m suffering my rear shockup ar not working properly i went to show room they told me no stock avaliable i told when it will available they told 10 to 15 dys i went again but there was no stock then i purchase from local dealer but after 6 to 8 months they also became harder after adjustment also then also stock not avaliable then i changed to gas filled shockup but after 1 &half year same problem was arising & now i again changed my 3rd shockup of escort but im not satisfy i want to by new original shockup pls tell were i can get original rear shockup from andheri to dhaisar & i drive my cousin bike pulsar hi bike model is also 2004 but his rear shock r working good as mine pls mail me at kinjal [protected]@rediffmail.com or [protected] im not satisfy with bajaj spares first i had kb100 which was good but im not stasify for this ok