Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 22, 2022
1990
Profile

File a complaint to Bajaj Finserv

Having problems with Bajaj Finserv?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bajaj Finserv customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bajaj Finserv

Bajaj Finserv Website

Bajaj Finserv Head Office Address

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East
Mumbai City District

Bajaj Finserv Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 4151

Bajaj Finserv reviews & complaints(6147)

I have taken two consumer loans in bajaj finserv. They got cheques from me for taking EMI thru ECS.
But they dint take first EMI on 5-jan-2013 as said although my account is funded sufficiently for the EMI payment.
When I contacted my Bajaj contact point, he told me emi repayment will start from 5-Feb-2013. So I just left it.
But yesterday I got one call from bajaj saying my emi is not paid on time. So I paid it yesterday itself.
Today again, I got call acknowledging the payment reception and they mentioned some bounce charges of 350 rupees I have to pay.
I want to know why EMI is not debited automatically even though it is properly funded. Because of that, I am being asked to pay extra charges.
Please rectify the problem immediately. my Loan numbers are
4040CD00392438
4040CD00392429

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 Working hours.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Hi Chidam;

Even i had gone through the same trauma had informed the cust care manager Mr. Vikram Sharma, he said that he will take action against the people who were responsible for this mistake that they had not submitted the mandate i received the apology letter after receiving the apology letter i got a call from a collection team who had abused me left and right i had be mentally disturbed by the way that person was abusing me, i had recorded the call for my safety now i had already informed Bajaj to hand over the person who had abused me so that can take legal action against him or Bajaj had to reimburse me for the mistake not done from my end and had to face such a humiliation and abuse from their Representative Faheem, I had made up my mind just given time for them to come up with any solution and then will fight against them in consumer court.

Regards;
Johnson Marian
Dear Chidam,

As discussed over the call with reference to your loan account numbers:4040CD00394182 & 4040CD00394182.

1). We would like to inform you that your January EMI was dishonored for the reason "REFER TO DRAWER".

2). We would like to inform you that we have not levied any penal charges for your loan accounts.

3). We request you to please submit a fresh ECS mandate form for your future EMIs or alternatively you can also provide us with 7 PDC for opting for PDC mode of payment. We have mailed you the loan account statements and ECS mandate forms on your registered Email address.

For any further clarification please write to us at [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

Bajaj finserv Lending

Bajaj Finserv Lending Ltd. — Forcefully recovered the fund ,product not delivered

Dear All Herewith attached the mail chain.
    BFL did the forceful recovery of funds,product not delivered ,dealer was...

dear sir 5 month before i had brought washing machine with finance with bajaj fin sev landing. for which i got to know my emi will be inr 584 it will debited from my bank account thru ecs. from last 4 months company is withdrawing rs 634 insist of inr 584. i had contacted the area manager of there company he told me that its for insurance cover but we had not received any letter for the same.

this month my new emi has started for led tv for which my emi was inr 1838/ on 0 % intrest but the company debiting inr 1928/ its for 15 month
    pls help me for the same or should i stop the payment

your early reply will be highly appreciate
    Sir
    My loan account no is 4050CD00189244 and the EMI was Rs.1030/-
    The period is September 2011 - Ocober 2012.
    I have finished my loan.
    But I had a Message to my mobile to keep Balance of Rs.1030/-
    Kindly clarify the above confusion.
    My E-Mail is sharvari.[protected]@gmail.com
    My mobile no is [protected]/[protected]
    Your early reply is highly appreciable.
    Sachin Dattatray Patkar
    Dear Sachin,

Dear Sachin,

We would like to update you that you loan account number: 4050CD00189244 is closed in our records in Dec 12. The tenure for this loan was 15 months (Oct 11 - Dec 12).

Your updated statement of account has been mailed to you on your registered email id: [protected]@gmail.com.

Please write back to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in in case of further clarification.

name is moinuddin shaikh exciting costumer EMI CARD NO IS[protected]

I am Manish Bansal from Mohali. I purchased a OGeneral AC from Surendra Visions on 17-May-2012 through Bajaj Finserv Lending(as loan).
      The amount of AC was 30000 rs. As a Bajaj Finserv policy, they offered a 12 installments of 2500 rs.each at 0% interst, in which 4 installments in
      advance and rest monthly. I paid 4 installments at that time(10000 rs.). Rest 20000 rs. in 8 months of 2500rs.installment.

In start of January 2013 two EMI's were left. They deduct amount on date 5th of every month. On date 2nd jan 2013, i paid the the full amount 5000rs. through their website(customer login) as they mention the advance payment option(Transaction Reference Number: MHDF[protected]).
      But today 5jan 2013, they deduct 2500rs from my bank account as a already paid the amount. Please refund my amount otherwise i will take a legel action against them. they do not provide any customer care number so that i could talk to them directly.

The loan details are as follows and attached some documents which clarifies the loan details.

Loan a/c Number:4240CD00073720

Please look into this matter and resolve it.

Manish Bansal
      Aug 6, 2021
      Dear Manish,

Dear Manish,

With reference to your email & conversation on call, we would like to update you that the foreclosure amount was paid by you on 31st Dec and your loan has been closed.

Your JAN 13 EMI will be deducted from your account as the same was under presentation when the account was foreclosed . We will ensure that the Excess EMI paid by you for Jan will be refunded by 15th Jan.

ECS BOUNCED & EMI CARD INACTIVE

Hello;
        I am calling in regards to my Consumer Durable Loan number 4010CD00213741;
        I had been your customer for a long time and never had any issue with my ECS,
        this is the first time my ECS was bounced, when contacted my bank about the reason for bounce the Branch Manager said that the ECS Mandate was not sent to the bank hence the ECS was been bounced, Now when your executive calls for the payment and I m also both are instalment already paid in advance[protected]December and January) I informed him about the same and asked him to get the Mandate updated with my Bank, for which he said that it was a technical error from the bank side .
        And your executives told me please ask your bank why he did not clear that amount here I don't understand why my bank will bounce the ECS where in I got sufficient fund available, and I had already given a authority to get the funds cleared automatically on every 5th of the month for the amount of Rs.2, 662/-
        and the EMI card I try to use for the shopping the dealer said this card is Inactive and the card is useless why u guys Inactive the card and deduct the activation(Service Amount)amount or Because of this 2 ECS bounce my CIBIL rating had been drastically affected.
        I believe in your bank that is why I had a loan from you guys and I want you to get things sorted out on urgent bases, if you not then I had to forcefully send a complaint letter the RBI Vigilance Wing.
        I want my first ECS to be taken in the form of ECS not by cheque or Cash.
        I had the Proof of my bank statement till date (from loan apply to 8 months instalment period)

Note: I don't want any person calling me or Harassing for recovery and very Important I want my Cibil to be updated with the technical error happened from your end.

Be a Gentleman Finance.

Thanks and Regards;
        Amit Kumar
        Dear Amit,

Dear Amit,

With reference to your query regarding your loan account number: 4010CD00213741, we understand that your ECS was not honoured for Nov & Dec due to the reason "MANDATE REJ.-ALTERATION REQ.".

We would like to inform you that January Emi is your last EMI and is under presentation.
        Kindly have the same paid.

For any further issues please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

Dear Concern Person,

I m also happy if you activate my EMI card & i[censored] r not active please allow me if i want in future i take consumer durable loan from your company if i illgible so your company not reject.or one more thing i want to share with you please Delate my name in CIBIl if there show of the reson of Cheque Bounce Record from that tenure period because you accept it that fault from your side not my side that's why i m said that thing.

I m waiting for right justice and i want to continue relation with your company.

Thanks & Regards,
        Amit Kumar
        +91 [protected]

Grievance Redressal Team & We Care Team

This email is to inform you that I am holding...

I am ANJANA CHANDRA from Lucknow. I purchased a samsung washing machine from HOME SOLUTIONS RETAIL INDIA LIMITED # HAZTARGANJ # LUCKNOW on[protected] through Bajaj Finserv Lending(as loan).
          The amount of washing machine was rs.16785 As a Bajaj Finserv policy, they offered a 12 installments of 1399 rs.each at 0% interest, in which 4 installments in
          advance and rest monthly. I paid 4 installments at that time(
          ` 5,596 rs.). Rest
          `11192 rs. in 8 months of 1399rs.installment.

after buying machine 2 days later we get a call from Bajaj Finserv Lending(as loan) customer care representative.she told me that we our selling u a insurance policy of 2979 and you have to pay 373 rs in 8 month with machine loan EMI.

But Now the problem is as follows:

When i checked the status of my loan online by creating a customer account on Bajaj Finserv website. There is no insurance policy and one new loan against me occurred named as Balic Premium CD Loan of amount 2979rs and pay in 8 months as a installment of 373 Rs every month. SO that total installment is 2984rs.The first installment is already deducted from my account 373rs. when i M CALLING TO CUSTOMER CARE NO ONE IS RESPONDING US . THIS is a very fraud agency.

Loan a/c Number:4560CD00041798

Another Loan Account Number(Balic Premium Cd Loan):456BAL00041808
          Please look into this matter and resolve it.
          AND my bajaj finserv lending ID is5984773.
          please solve my problem fast i[censored] cant do it i will report to consumer forum against bajaj finserv lending

ANJANA CHANDRA

Washing Machine — Loan

Loan#[protected]

My above loan already been cleared in July 2009. Now again I got SMS on[protected] to submit Rs. 642/- for next installment.

Kindly look into the matter with your records and advise me by return.

Best Regards,
          K.K. Murali
          Dear Anjana,

Dear Anjana,

As discussed over the call, with reference to your loan account numbers: 4560CD00041798 & 456BAL00041808, we would like to inform you that we offer a life insurance, which is provided with every loan for security of loan and loan account holder.

This life insurance is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.

We would also like to inform you that your loans are already closed in our records in May 12.

Bajaj Finserv Lending

I had purchased AC from Tawri Marketing Sitaburdi Nagpur.
            Taken loan from Bajajfinservelending
            Submitted all the requisite data, about Bank, account no etc.
            Bajajfinservelending submitted the wrong data in Bank.
            Bank has refused to deduct the money from my account.
            BFSL employees recollected all data from me but were fail to submit correct data in bank again.
            Then BFSL employees started calling day in and day out that my cheque is bounced, now you pay on-line. They had also started threatening about imposing of penalty etc.
            They told that from next month everything will be al-right and I should not have to pay on-line. In this communication two months has gone.
            For next payment I refused to pay on-line, and asked them where is the problem. Instead of discussing the problem, they started doing SMS and E-mails for balance payment.
            I had waited for 2 months and then I paid three months payment directly on-line.
            They had deducted Rs. 450=00 from the EMI amount I paid; now they are asking to pay the last EMI along with this amount.
            WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKE?
            When I told this to their authority, he told that, they will waive off Rs. 450=00.
            Now there is call from Mr. Sandeep Karia [protected] that if I had not paid the penalty, they will collect it any how, and I should be ready for dire consequences if not paid.

This is the direct threatening, if Bajajfinservelending authorities are not ready to take any action on their employees then I have no way out to complaint against them in Police.

Shrikant Kanadey
            My Loan Account No 4060CD00087005
            Dear Shrikant,

Dear Shrikant,

As discussed over the call, with reference to your loan account number: 4060CD00087005, we would like to request you to please allow us 2-3 days to resolve your query.

Threatening Calls
              Today 18th December 2012 I have received a call from the no: [protected] who introduced himself to be a police officer from Delhi Police Control room. He also gave me a number of a so called advocate named P.K Gupta and asked me to call at [protected]. When I called that guy he asked me to immediately make a payment of Rs. 11748/- in the nearest Bajaj Finserv office withdraw my case otherwise he will send a warrant against me to local police and get me arrested and said he has his own way of taking out things otherwise. I purchased one A.C in 2011 the payments were made clear except 2 EMIs for which i was in the impression that they were also clear. Due to a change in the company that account was closed and unfortunately i moved from the flat i was staying in . Since then no calls.

Today i got this call and asking me to make the payment immediately otherwise it`ll not be good.

I said i would clear the amount as i had no knowledge but was told that i had very less time. and i have to do it right away.

Can any one ask them to give time when some one genuinely is trying to pay off and settle it .

he has given me tomorrow 19/12/2012 11:00 as a last time otherwise he will send the case to the Delhi Court ..

I`ll make the payment in 2 days.

Authorities,

Please ask them to stop mental harrasment when some one is ready to pay.

Loan # 4000cd00150347
              Aug 13, 2020
              Today 25th September 2012 I have received a call from the no: [protected] who introduced himself to be a police officer from Delhi Police Control room. He also gave me a number of a so called advocate named Malik and asked me to call at [protected]. When I called that guy he asked me to immediately make a payment of Rs. 27412/- in the account no. [protected] to hold my case otherwise he will send my warrant to local police and get me arrested. I purchased one computer in 2003 for which my papers are already clear and I have confirmed the same from Kolkata BAFL office. But I can't understand how they are making this claim? Not only that they are threatening me continuously over phone and saying slang.Even they are repeatedly pressurizing me to make payment over that particular HDFC bank account no [protected] otherwise they are going to arrest me. If any one has any clue about this please help me.

P. Das
              Kolkata
              Dear Customer.

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your Bajaj Finserv loan account number with us?

Dear Customer,

With reference to your loan account number: 4000CD00150347, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We tried to reach you on your given number: [protected] however your number was switched off. We request you to please make the payments of your loan account in order to close your loan.

For any further clarifications write to us at [protected]@bajajfinserv.in.

Bajaj Finserv Lending

I have taken a loan from Bajaj Finserv Lending on Feb this year, I have been paying it properly through ECS, the ECS of Bajaj Finserv Lending seems to have some problem when i sufficient amount in my account it says "transaction stopped" when i contacted my bank they said drawee has some problem with the ECS not from my side and the other thing it did not say "Insufficient Funds" any time in the statement I use to pay the money well before the ECS date and i have proof for that as well.

The ECS did not go through properly for a month and person from bank said that bank did not receive the ECS amount I have to give a cheque from my side I reinstated to check from his end but he did not do that he was continously calling me and asking for the cheque, so finally I gave the cheque to be honest these days I do not use cheque much so my signature did not match and it bounced.

From my bank i got a 600 rs cheque bouncing charges and from the Bajaj Finserv i got 600 rs late payment fee actually it was not fault on my part any time. I have proof as well till date

I got a call from Bajaj Finserv Lending employee try to threaten me and using abusive langauge i told him not to do that he was very rude at me and unfortunately I was pout of station they reached my parents and disturbed them couple of times. He said he can do what ever he want, I asked my move legally if its my fault I bear but he said that he will come to my home with people then I have paid all the ECS till date but I still have 2500 rs penalty from bank and I have paid the Loan amount till date.

I will pay the money honestly but need reversal of those charges which was not on my part

Loan a/c no: 4030PL00118695
                Dear Fazil,

Hello;

I am calling in regards to my Consumer Durable Loan number 5770CD00192121;
                I had been your customer for a long time and never had any issue with my ECS,
                this is the first time my ECS was bounced, when contacted my bank about the reason for bounce the Branch Manager said that the ECS Mandate was not sent to the bank hence the ECS was been bounced, Now when your executive calls for the payment i informed him about the same and asked him to get the Mandate updated with my Bank, for which he said that it was a technical error from Bajaj finserv as they had shifted from mumbai to Pune.
                And here i don't understand why my bank will bounce the ECS where in i got sufficient fund available, and i had already given a authority to get the funds cleared automatically on every 5th of the month for the amount of Rs.3, 749/-
                Because of this 2 ECS bounce my CIBIL rating had been drastically affected.
                I believe in your bank that is why i had a loan from you guys and i want you to get things sorted out, if not then i had to forcefully send a complaint letter the RBI Vigilance Wing.
                I want my first ECS to be taken in the form of ECS not by cheque or Cash.
                I had the Proof of my bank statement.

Note: I don't want any person calling me or Harassing for recovery and very Important i want my cibil to be updated with the technical error happened from your end.

Be a Gentleman Finance.

Thanks and Regards;

Johnson Marian

Hi guys,
                  I strongly agree to all above said issues with bajaj pro biking.

I have a avenger 18occ. They are really making me go mad everytime i leave the bike for service. The service is poor & the service cost is so high.. We are not getting spares as so ease with these people. for example my Speedometer's body cover is broken and I went to Probiking at Ahmedabad for purchase and fitting so they reply me that there are no parts are available. This happen each and every time that "Parts are not available." Also few service managers in Vikas and Bhavik even suggested me to get one local meter cover and fit in my bike which is shame for bajaj.
                  I have also give bike for engine overhauling and they cost me Rs.25000/- also with no guarantee and warranty.
                  And also I 2 times paid charged after engine overhauling Rs.10000/-.
                  Means I have total paid Rs.35000/- to Bajaj Probiking.
                  They even do not satisfy reply.
                  I would really appreciate if someone takes immediate action on this.
                  Aug 13, 2020

My parents retired last year and I would like to purchase a insurance plan where I will be the primary and will add my parents as dependents. I spoke to Max Life, Bajaj and kotak and could not make up my mind. Any thoughts are appreciated s.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Aug 13, 2020

Thank you for your interest in our company.

We request you to kindly write to [protected]@kotak.com along with your complete name, contact number and location of residence to enable our life advisor to contact you and assist you as per your requirement.

Further, you can also call for a life advisor by visiting the below URL.

Kotak Support Team

I have apply a EMI card from Bajaj Finserv Landing Ltd in the month of Sep'11 with Rs.199, and my card was activated on 10/12/2011 any I have received the card after three month from the applying date. Now they are blocked my card without any intimation and till date I have not use this card a single time. When I was ask why my card has been blocked they are saying card has been blocked as per there credit policy. Now they give me return my Rs.199/- without any Compensation. Pls look into this matter if they will activate my card or give Rs.199/- with Compensation.

Amar sarkar
                      amar.vodafone@gmail.com, amar.[protected]@vodafone.com
                      Customer ID 3427130
                      AMAR SARKAR
                      Dear Amar,

Dear Amar,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your loan account number with us?

My Loan account number is 4100CD00191875
                      No such feedback received still from Bajaj end

Balic Premium CD Loan Not Received

My BALIC PREMIUM CD LOAN POLICY DOCUMENT NOT YET RECEIVED. MY NAME IS NIKHIL ANANT MANE MY LAST DISBURSAL DATE IS 17/07/2014. FIRST DUE DATE 05/08/2014. END INSTALLMENT DATE 05/03/2015.FUTURE INSTALLMENT DATE RS.7060.00

In conversation with bajaj Finserv sales team, sales person calculated EMI of 26.5% reducing rate of interest
                        when it was commited 15.25 % reducing rate of interest.

No documents provided to me.
                        Also when asked that all banks emi calulator he said we calculate at flat rate.

Bajaj Finserv Lending

My name is Girish Poojari having a customer ID 3561795 in Bajajfinserv (Contact No. [protected])

I had took a consumer loan (approx. 58,000/-) around 4 month back from Chroma Electronics, Thane for Sony Bravia LED with the help of EMI facility of 9 month from Bajaj.

The Bajaj executive told me to apply for EMI card as well which can benefit me in my future if I take any consumer products through Bajaj with a one time chargeable amount of Rs.199/- for applying the card which I had swiped from my credit card along with the initial amount.

He clearly told me that the card will be dispatched to your mailing address once the first 3 EMI is deducted from my account.

I had raised a request for my EMI card after my 3rd EMI got deducted. They mentioned me that my EMI card have been blocked permanently but not specified any reason for the same. So I had called the customer care and they told me due to 1st EMI bounced from my end so the card has been blocked.

As you check the EMI get automatically deducted from my account on 6th of every month.The first EMI (that was going to fall on 06/07/2012 )was never deducted from your end due to technical issues. Later when I got the call from the collection department that the 1st EMI is outstanding and due to technical reason it was not got deducted. Later I made the payment onlineand told them to contact Kotak Bank if any procedure is pending for ECS facility. And they promised me they will check with Kotak bank.

From second EMI onwards, it gets deducted from my account smoothly without any issues.

Even i have heard many complaints about the bajaj not issuing the card to the customer.They just fooling us and taking Rs.199/- from each one o[censored]s. If you can't provide the EMI card, then reverse our amount.

I am damn sure will never go for Bajaj cansumer loan in future and also let my friends know about it.

Girish Poojari
                          #[protected]
                          Dear Girish,

Dear Girish,

We understand that you have applied for EMI card but have not received the same. We wish to inform you that, We will take a card re-issue request, the card will be delivered to you in next 7-10 days.

Bajaj Finserv Lending
                          Thanks for your feedback and issuing me with the card
                          My name is Thomas. I have a bajaj emi card with no [protected] which is blocked since a few months. When I contacted the customer care they informed that they have no idea about it. Whom to contact to get my card re-activated. Also when I received the card the letter which came alongwith the card mentioned that the credit limit was 1 lakh, but when I went for a purchase the bajaj executive at the dealer point informed that the limit was only 50, 000. why is that so?
                          Same problem here too, I had applied for the EMI card and it says permanently blocked. I am not a new customer before I had taken loan from bajaj for sony lcd tv and already repaid it with no faults and I got the noc too as well and then I just applied for new loan for sony handy cam which was approved and I got the loan. same the representative of bajaj finance told me to apply for EMI card at the time of loan and I did it but now got mail that EMI card permanently blocked? Even with old customers who always repay the loan in time bajaj finance do like this. its a shame to the organisation. It make me feel now not to go to bajaj finance ever again.
                          I applied for bajaj EMI card before but it came and returned back to the ofice how can i get it back and avail
                          Bajaj is Fraud - I paid penalties on time for the bounce then also they blocked my emi card

statment of loan

I have taken loan before about six month and one loan sanction yesterday, but I have unknown about balance. Kindly tell about my balance and what is the procetur for early payment.

Bajaj Finserv Lending — Emi card not received, loan rejected and no info on credit card applied

I have a Consumer Loan from Bajaj Finance and have my 6 EMI and have also applied for an EMI card online on 07/10/2012 by...

iam paying all my loan amounts every months but i dont know why my EMI card is blocked im trying to call customer care but they r not responding at office too they these blocking issue they dont resolve plz look at my issue

Bajaj Finserv Lending
                            my emi card has been blocked without any information
                            This email is to inform you that I am holding a platinum EMI Card no : [protected] with Bajajfinserv. Recently my loan amount was cleared and I have not been received any confirmation email or letter from you. Now my issue is my EMI Card has been Manual blocked without any prior intimation.And the reason is-unknown.

I was not even aware about it that my card has been blocked.But yesterday (i.e.[protected] when I tried to purchase Consumer Durable, I was been informed that my card is blocked.I really don't understand that why my card has been blocked, when I have paid all my loans and I have no dues pending now, you would have activated my card instantly and which was not done yet.
                            However I request you to please activate my EMI Card so that i can use your services.I would request you to kindly check my history and records too with Bajaj which will clearly show my good record.
                            Humble request to you to kindly re-activate my card again and in case if there is any error or mistake from my end again then you can immediately block the card.
                            Also if activation of this card is not possible then kindly send me a new card.
                            Am desperately waiting for a positive response from you.

EMI Card NO. [protected]

Regards P.Chandra Mohan
                            Dear Team,

I Am Mr Arjun Vasant Sawant.

My Emi Card Is Blocked

My Card No

Please Reopen My Card...
                            Hi sir my card is blocked please open the card then I will take the new product

Bajaj Finserv — EMI debited twice in one month

I took a consumer product against the loan number 4210CD00062974, And with ecs clearence. they debited two emi's in one...

Taken 500rs Saying Late Charges- we will close your Loan -But Loan is Still Active.

I had a call from Megha Customer Care (Bajaj Finservlending) Saying I have 500 rs Pending because I had delayed for payment in past.
                              and also advised they will send me NOC letter in few days this was happened on 24th Sept.2012

She gave 2 phone numbers to me saying Customer Care([protected]) and for His Manager Rajeev([protected]) he picks up don't answers the questions and pretend two times saying that- I will get NOC letter in 03 or 04 days. but still nothing happened.

I have attached Loan details with Loan no. in it
                              Aug 13, 2020

I purchased LCD TV with help of finance by Bajaj Finserv Lending, and paid all my EMI well in time (through ECS). It was completed/foreclosed from my side with the last EMI on 05-Oct-2012. But the company did not issue any NOC/Original Invoice Copy/Cancelled Cheque to me. I complained to Grievance Redressal Team also, but they replied that only e-version of NOC can be issued through email and No Invoice copy or cancelled cheque can be returned. They shall be retained by company for records. Kindly issue my Original Invoice copy and my cancelled cheque. Thanking you. Kindly register my complaint against the company.

Tejinder
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                PS: The Loan Agreement was COMPLETED/FORECLOSED on 05-AUGUST-2012 and NOT 05-Oct-12. Kindly acknowledge the same.

Bajaj Finserv Lending.
                                Dear Sir/Madam (Bajaj Finserv Lending)

Thanks for writing back and your prompt reply. My Loan Agreement Account no. is 4260CD00045294. I am really surprised for such an esteemed organization like Bajaj Finserv Lending, flouting the policy/agreement. Your prompt resolution is solicited. Thanking you.

Tejinder

Dear Tejinder,

We would like to inform you that we will require 7-10 days to provide with the Original bill

Bajaj Finserv Lending
                                I had purchased a Refrigerator, with a finance scheme of Bajaj finance, The same was been repaid & closed. I have also received the NOC at my residence, but the cancelled cheques submitted by me at the time of application are not been returned to me.

Please help in getting the cancelled cheques returned to me, as the same are of my account & they are of no use to Bajaj Finance as there Loan has been repaid & there is no outstanding.

Shashank Bhanpurkar