[Resolved] Bajaj Finserv — cancellation asset care policy

Kanchrapara, North 24 Parganas District, West Bengal, India
 Babai642 on May 5, 2018
My customer id is 56728416. I have bought nikon dslr on emi from bajaj finance. Now i want to cancel the extended warrenty of asset care policy. My asset care policy number is 4100ctb64320132. My emi will be start from 2.1.2018. So do it fast. Please cancel cpp asset care policy.

My contact number : [protected]
Email id :[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2018

[May 05, 2018] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
gaganrawaatt's response, Apr 29, 2018
how many times u want to take??? i m provide all things to ur excutive. is this
ur feedback
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, May 17, 2018
Hi Babai642, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! Thank you for writing to us, we request you to kindly contact [protected]@bajajfinserv.in with your registered e-mail id. Thank You.

Comments

Please unblock my emI card
My Name -G SUNEEL

holder name : Raju lal
Experia ID : 36725675
mobile NUmber : [protected]
Please Unlocked my Credit Card

I am member of bajaj finserv i tried to contact thier customer support officer but unable to reach number of times i made request to update my number but till yet no action has to taken once again i m requesting for the same kindly update my number from [protected] to [protected].
I m gagan from sri muktsar sahib. i bought a new phone last year 5/06/2017. in last month my phone was broke. i went ur office lots of time. but yours empolyee dont give my any positive response. now i creamped. tell me one thing. do you claim or not????
Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 08/05/2018 for your membership AC1069047.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our helpline numbers – [protected] (toll-free) or [protected], between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - cancellation asset care policy