[Resolved] Bajaj Finserv — emi card did not receive

Khairatabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Dheerajagr on Aug 14, 2017
I had applied for bajaj finance emi card. I had filed the online application form where it is said that i am eligible for the loan of rs. 40, 000/-.in order to avail this loan i have to buy an emi card for which i had to pay rs. 349. I had made a payment of rs.349 via icici credit card on 23/05/2017 to purchase
Frize on tirupati electronics hyderabad in from emi card from bajaj finance. My transaction ref no. 74332747144714315889462.

I want to know the status of my emi card because from date to till now i have not received my emi card and i am unable to check the status & track my emi card.
Today is 14/08/2017 almost 3 month complete but i did not receive me emi card. I request your to arrange the emi card or rend me any link form tracking my emi card as soon as possible.

Dheeraj agrawal
My register mob no. [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 16, 2017

[Aug 14, 2017] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2017
Hi, Greetings form Bajaj Finserv ! We wish to inform you that your EMI card ****8379 will be delivered within 21 working days from the embossing date 10/09/2017. Details has been sent on your mail id.

Comments

I am using Bajaj Finserv EMI Card for almost 2 years with my name : JAFFERHUSSAIN SHARIEF M and NO: [protected] valid from 02/14 to 02/24.

I am here by requesting for PIN number of that card.

Please share PIN number to my mobile no.[protected] or else please let me know the procedure to get the PIN number

Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2017

Hi, we have noted your details and we will get back to you within 24 working hrs.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2017

Hi, Greetings form Bajaj Finserv !Your EMI Card has a pre-set PIN on the EMI card which is your Date of Birth. If your date of birth is 13th June 1980, then your pin is 1306. Details has been sent on your mail id.

With reference to the above, we would like to inform you that, please unblock my email card
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2017

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused!Kindly DM your registered contact no. or customer - id to assist you further.
I AM S.SENTHAMARAI
my card blocked please unblock my card
card number: [protected]
Experia id : 164 99 939
mobile no : [protected]

Sir, ihave been issued abajaj finserv emi card in my name Swapnil ashok jamdhade no. [protected] valid from 06/117 to 06/27 for which kindly send pin no to my mobile no.[protected] Thanking you.
I am complaning about geysar my geysar do not work correctly it do not hot the water so you can solve this problem fastly my address is c- 396 budh nagar inderpuri new delhi 110012 and my name is karan aswal so please you can solve this probleme as well as posible
Bajaj finserv card has been lost..
So please lock the card & provide me a new card. ...
I have applied for bajaj finserv emi card around 1.5 months ago, but till now i have not received any emi card.

request you to help me on this matter.

Mobile no. is [protected]
Email Id: [email protected]

Kindly Refer my attached Screesshot.

This is Sankar Kumar Sana, Last month nov -2018, agent of Bajaj Fn has call me for renew of my ongoing Health no OG[protected]-00001749 and i confirm for renew. Bajaj issued loan no 473GIP96214404 of Rs.12, 056/- against my emi card but till date i have not received renewed insurance card. I tried my times to contact finance department but have not got proper feedback. Kindly look into the matter.

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - emi card did not receive