Bangalore Development Authority [BDA]

Mobile:

Load

Bangalore Development Authority [BDA] Complaints & Reviews

ragh007
The BDA Auction is over on 26/11/2013 but still, I haven't got my EMD amount refund. When I contacted Help line number[protected], they redirected me to some other number - [protected]. When called them, they again redirected back to helpline number asking me initiate a refund. Now help line guy asks me to contact BDA department. Even after calling BDA, none of them are helping out. I am not getting my refund and tired of calling from one phone number to other. What a irresponsible unorganized system this is. No where it is clearly mentioned how BDA will refund the EMD amount and helpline is just namesake. Is there a BDA complaint portal where I can file a complaint against this.

[Dec 03, 2013] Bangalore Development Authority customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ambi123
    Hi, This is Ambika virupaksha and my userid in BDA auction is ambi123. We paid EMD deposit of 4 Lakhs on 4th October for the auction which ended on 8th October. We did not get the site in bidding and we have not yet recieved the refund after 20 days !!! Not getting any response from eprocurement contacts who asked to contact BDA who are not taking any responsibility. I need the money immediately for a very serious personal helath emergency and this money is required as soon as possible to save a life !!! Please help as soon as possible. Thanks Ambika Virupaksha

[Oct 29, 2013] BDA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

abinayabs
      I recently applied for e-auction and paid 4 lakh INR TO BDA BANGALORE COMMISSIONER.
      Its been more than 10 days since the money has been deposited, i lost the bid, however BDA is not returning or refunding my money back. Also no responsive answer I get from the e-procurement contacts.
      No one seems to be responsible for EMD REFUND AT BDA.

I really in the need of my money & appreciate if BDA can lookin this and settle my refund immediately please.

Thanks...SasiKumar B

BDA — No refund for e bidding EMD amount [Resolved]

rsharma_champ
        Hi, I had participated in an online bidding for BDA plot which I lost. The bidding was closed on 8th Oct but I have not...

Karthikeyan Subramanian
        My name is Karthikeyan S. I recently applied for e-auction and paid 4 lakh INR TO BDA BANGALORE COMMISSIONER via online banking. It's been 2 weeks since the money has been deposited. i lost the bid, however BDA is not returning or refunding my money back. I wonder why it should take so long to return the money . When i call e procurement, they give some telephone numbers which no body picks. I am not sure what to do now. Please help.
        I got the money back after 1 day of complaint on Oct 22 2013. Thanks BDA!

BDA — BDA E AUCTION 4 lakh deposit not returning [Resolved]

Gshakeel
          I recently applied for e-auction and paid 4 lakh INR TO BDA BANGALORE COMMISSIONER via online banking,
          Its been 10...

Bangalore Development Authority — INSTALLING OF UNAUTHORIZED 4G TOWER ON RESIDENTIAL BUILDING AT EGIPURA [Resolved]

Anand Rao Temkar
          SIR

I AM A RESIDENT OF No: 12, 19TH A CROSS, EGIPURA, NEAR SREE RAMA TEMPLE, BANGALORE 560 047
          br...

anithadas
          our house is at no.205,1st AB cross ,EAST OF NGEF, Kasturinagar ,Bangalore 43. the neighbouring site is causing a lot of nuisance due to growth of weeds,plants and we have also sighted snakes a couple of times . the owner hasn't turn up for the past 7 years, and we have been cleaning the site all this while . please give us some assisstance to contact the site owner. please do the needful as soon as possible.

santhosh999
            Hi Sir/Madam,
            I am Santhosh Naik belonging to Scheduled Tribe(ST) and working in private organization.
            Could you please clarify my couple of queries regarding 30*40 site.
            I am staying in rented house in Bagaluru Cross in Yelahanka Bangalore.I wanted to buy a new 30*40 site to build my own house.Could you please let me know is there any facilities are available in BDA office to buy a site for ST people? I am fearing to buy a site from any individual/unknown person and instead i wanted to buy it from Goverment itself.If I could get this facility from Government then it would be more secure and totally approved in this regard.Please advise me on this.
            Recently I have seen advertisement on individual site facility for any citizen to apply a site from Karnataka Housing Board(KHB) near Bidadi regarding layout plans of KHB.But I am looking for a site near by Bagaluru Cross.In same way can I take any facilities from BDA inorder to buy site to build my dream house.I am looking forward for your valuable feedback.

Many Thanks in advance!!

santhosh

Bangalore Development Authority — Sites not cleared before E-Auction [Resolved]

residentskss
              The auction site's in Kumarswamy Layout 2nd stage are still occupied even though its been advertised and mentioned to...

manasa c
              I am residing in a residential area in Bangalore.There are so many Vehicle repair shops(cars mainly) around my house.They repair the vehicles on the road ,which causes more noise and traffic congestion in the road.Other concern is as the repairing vehicles are majorly cars if any fire spills around due to these vehicles it would be a major mishap,School also exists near the house.Whether this kind of vehicle repair shops are allowed in residential areas? If not can you help us with this?

ROAD NOT ASPHALTED

3RD A MAIN ROAD HAS NOT BEEN ASPHALTED WHILE ALL OTHER ROADS HAS BEEN ASPHALTED BY THE CONTRACTOR 3RD A MAIN HRBR LAYOUT IST STAGE II BLOCK NEAR J S S SCHOOL OPP NANDINI MILK PARLOUR

One Stray Dog is a problem

There is a particular stray dog on 11th cross, 7th main, btm 2nd stage (mico layout) that is barking at people and menacing them. It is a white dog with one ear and part of face black. Request you to take that dog away. Regards

ashub53
                I am staying near CRP SQUARE. One family who has their own property near to the highway were staying at that place since 60 years in their thatched house. As they were poor they had not built a proper house there. On 24th September, 2011 police and BDA together demolished the house and the properties leaving them without any food ans shelter. I have heard one person wants to set up an wine factory at that place that why he influenced poilice and BDA to destroy that place. For you information that place seem to be a more than 5000 sq ft area and those poor guys own that.

What has happened to our society. For the sake of money these government rascals destroyed lives of poor people as they dun have money to influence.

It is my hearty request to Chief Minister of Orissa and other people to give justice to those poor people otherwise only god can save them.

Bangalore Development Authority — Stray Dogs [Resolved]

Nalluri Raju
                  Stray Dogs
                  I am Resident of Bangalore, Near Kasturinagar, 3rd ‘B’ Cross, BDA Layout. Every day we are facing the...

Bangalore Development Authority — Stray dog menace [Resolved]

Kishan4453

Sub: Stray Dog Menace
                  Area: Munnekolala, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore
                  We are facing...

BDA — Construction of flyover - dangerous [Resolved]

sudhir khanna
                  Dear BDA Commissioner,

BDA (Bangalore Development Authority ) is a partner in construction of flyover at...

Sudha Gangadharan
                  Hello Sir/Madam,

This complaint is regarding a water tanker that is on the move in front of my house at Kasturinagar. Ours is a BDA property and the next lane after that is revenue sites. The people living here run a water tanker that supplies water around some places in the town and it is put in front of my house which causes a whole lot of inconvienience to us. These people come with their tankers at 4.00 in the morning and make so much noise that we are unable to sleep. They let the water overflow constantly due to which the water gets stagnated and there are mosquitoes all round the year. We have never had our side of the road repaired because of the water tanker that is parked throughtout the day until 9 pm in the night and also have to tolerate the loud music that they play on the tanker stereo which is very disturbing. Even on repeated requests they never turn down the volume. We are unable to get our car out as these people occupy the whole road with these 2 tankers. Knowing this is a BDA property could some one from the BDA please take action and ensure that this tanker is removed from the front of my house. Please find my address listed below. Thanks for all your help and co-operation.

#253, 4 'E' Cross,