Bangalore Development Authority [BDA]

India - 560 020

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Bangalore Development Authority [BDA] related photos (37)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Bangalore Development Authority [BDA] Photos

Bangalore Development Authority [BDA] Complaints & Reviews

Hello Sir, I am Raminder a resident of btm 2nd stage, 25th main, 3A cross. I have recently shifted here thinking btm 2nd stage as an excellent and peaceful locality. But the street dogs in my area are proving me wrong. It seems the DOGs here forms group and fight among themselves. I am not able to study or sleep at night because of these street dogs horror show at night. Sometimes, we really can't be in peace of mind or we can't study anything. Hope you can understand our problem and will take action at the earliest. I request you to kindly take some action on this at the earliest. Thanks for giving a opportunity to write a mail. With Best Regards, Raminder kaur
Aug 31, 2015

Bangalore Development Authority [BDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, I had paid tax for my propertyID [protected] in layout Sy.No.18/P, 21/1A(P), 21/18(P), 21/2, 21/3(P)&21/4 sub layout SADARAMANGALA, K R PURAM HOBLI plot no 41, on[protected] from online site. But when I received the challan for year 2014-15, I still see that the amount 2440.74 which I had paid is still showing as unpaid. Can you please fix this problem. Here are the details of the payment: PaymentID :[protected] PaymentRefNo:[protected] Amount paid: 2441.00 Thanking you Sanjeev Kumar Mehta
    Jun 11, 2015

Dear Sir, I had paid property tax thro on line . My, Property id .[protected]. sy no. 34/2 of kommaghatta village, kengeri hobli, ledger book no-711. I had paid property tax for the year[protected] for Rs 748/-on 8/6/2013, time 13:21:25, challan NO.-312411, payment id[protected]. payment ref no.[protected]. division -west, circle-4. Though i had paid tax you are sending challan adding this amount. Please correct it and send me a new challan.
      Jun 10, 2015

The street lights in Anjanapura 3rd block have not been working from past 2 months and multiple attempts to contact the concerned BDA department has yielded no results. The local association has also tried a numerous times but there is no response from the officials. Around 10-15 streetlights in the area are not working and it is so scary to walk on streets in the evening as it is almost like walking on unknown dark planet. (cannot even recognize a dog standing in the dark) There have been a couple of accidents also reported in the area at night times when people return back home from offices. Can anyone please help..
        Jun 01, 2015

Finally, the street lights have been repaired by the BDA department, thanks to the concerned BDA officer.

Respected sir I THE OWNER OF BDA SITE NO.9 AT THE ABOVE LAYOUT, SIR WE BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE SINCE THIS ALLOTMENT OF THE SITE 13YRS BACK WE HAVE CONSTRUCTED THE HOUSE HOPING BDA WOULD PROVIDE TAR ROAD, OPEN DRAINAGE WHERE RETAINING WALL IS ABRUPTLY STOPPED WHICH GIVE ROOM FOR MALARIA, SNAKES HUB, SIR AS WE HAVE TAKEN LOAN FROM LIC HFL AND WE ARE UNABLE OCCUPY OUR OWN HOUSE. KINDLY EXPEDITE THE INCOMPLETE WORK AND PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY TO DWELL IN OUR NEW HOUSE.
          May 31, 2015

There is a vacant plot in our vicinity which belongs to BDA where people from the same layout usually dispose garbage even though the vehicle comes for garbage pickup & workers staying in tents in the same layout dirtying the place by urinating & . Since it's a BDA Layout, we have already raised concerns to the authorities, but of no response. Besides, there is an open drain which was also blocked due to dumping waste and when it rains, water overflows and spread across. Thereby the growth of mosquitoes are increasing day by day. Kids are affected by diseases like dengue fever, malaria, viral fever due to the mosquito bites. We are not in a situation to open the windows even during day hours and evening onwards, count of mosquitoes would be doubled. Hope somebody from the concerned department looks in to this and give us a remedy & to stop the unauthorised stay of workers staying in tents or providing them with a public toilet to maintain cleanliness in this surrounding.
            May 18, 2015

Sir, I have vaccant site no 757 at 4th T Further Extention Block 6th Phase BSK. I have not received the challan for making tax payment. The Tax is due in May. Please arrange to send the challan or inform me how can i make on line payment
              May 18, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam, We are sorry to say that we have very bad locality in 9th Phase, 2nd Block JP nagar. Near Tippu Circle....

Dear Sir, Applicant Name :- Venkatesh BT Reg No :- 3943 Application name :- `1706 Application submission date :- 12/05/2012 (2nd notification) Could you please verify and update when we can expect 3BHK gunjur flat as i have applyed during 2nd notification and gave many compalints. even while considering seneority also my name is missing and BDA has given for others whoes seneority is lesser than me. Thanks and Regards, Venkatesh BT [protected]

Hello There, With all due respect, I would like to bring this to your kind notice that I stay at Byrathi Village, a semi-urban area of Bangalore with pincode: 560077 which comes under kothanuru post is suffering with millions of mosquitoes which may result in a number of people falling prey or epidemics like malaria, dengue or chikungunya. I have been facing this issue for so long but why I decided to write to you is that I saw a baby (2 to 3 years) who was sitting in the lap of his mother on a bakery in the vicinity was sting by several mosquitoes and he was crying like anything. I was driven to deep melancholy after seeing that baby and was more dissatisfied with the social workers of this area (if any)as they must be aware of this problem but have been kept quite for some unknown reasons. In order to give you an insight about the situation over here, I write few points as under: 1. As soon as the dusk breaks, if you stand outside of your home, you will be surrounded by at least 500 mosquitoes and will be bitten here and there every now and then and certainly end up itching all around. 2. There are open drains all around this area, which provides habitat to these tiny blood suckers. 3. There are open garbage disposal in my area, which is again a plus for them. 4. Even when I was writing the mail, most of my time was passing itching here and there, and you know the reason by now very well I believe. 5. Even after setting a couple of mosquito repellent wafers like good night, mortein and others, nothing significant happens. They have probably become resistant to all these FMCG products. I am really sorry if something went offensive. I love Bengaluru and it's people, so thought I should take an initiative to help myself and others around me. I am not taking any name here because I know being in politics don't carry the responsibility of an ideal citizen of the nation. I am simple boy staying in this area and found it worth escalating, so writing this to you. Hope, my words will be taken seriously and appropriate actions will be taken meticulously for us. I love Bengaluru, Namma Bengaluru... Jai Hind
                  Apr 28, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a resident of T.Dasarahalli, hesaraghatta Main road Bangalore. I an Living here from past 23years and the site purchased in the year 1989 which is bda approved. Now in the current year there is a house constructed next to our house whIch has led to a situation where our house has become a deadend. Further, there is another house constructed in a place which s supposed to be a transportation related public road. This has led to lot of issues in commuting and there is no response as well for the previous complaint lodged while the construction of the house mentioned above was in progress. This has led to high dis satisfaction and no priority given to the site holders having bda approval. The roads as well are very narrow. Kindly make some arrangements to ensure that the bda approved site holders are of no regret for complying the rules and regulations of the country and further has paid all the fees and related regularly charges in good faith. Kindly let us know your action to be taken on our issues.
                    construction in revenue sites creating problem for infrastructure in bda approved sites
                    Apr 12, 2015

BDA e-auction EMD amunt not refunded

The BDA e-auction got over on[protected] but still I have not received my EMD refund. Please help me get the refund as soon as possible.

In my area (Whitefield, Bangalore), Many of the roads around are mud roads with lots of bumbs(for the last...

I am working lady traveling from Majestic bus stop to Gutthalie stop on regular basis in BMTC bus . I used to wait for buses at Majestic from were the buses start but they only start the bus once its filled and more over many buses I have noticed they don't take the bus through the platform rather they rush the bus from the right side so passengers are unable to grab the particular bus they want to get in, so it happened with me as well. Later I noticed that people stand at the end of the bus stop platform to grab the first bus moving to that place(i guess its not wrong because we are helpless as its hard to chase the bus rite from the starting) but the drivers rush it from our front without stopping and the answer they give is we are not standing at the stop ...I don't understand these uneducated drivers are they insane we are standing at majestic bus stop only... The above statement happened with me today ...and the bus no. is KA-01 FA-1238. Top that both Driver & Conductor were shouting & fighting with me but I too fought back alone and result he stopped the bus in between to continue the fight but as the passengers started shouting he started moving it. So, please its an request to the concern authority to take necessary actions against such incidents happening at the major bus stand.
                      Mar 20, 2015

Dear Sir My name- Tulsi Das Bahety c/o, Meera Niketan 14/8/4, 1st main B cross, Gurugunte Palya main Road, Yeswanthpura,...
                        Hi, This is Arti Aggarwal. I paid EMD deposit of 4 Lakhs for the auction which ended on 10th Feb 2015. I did not get the site...
                        Hello, I am not able to pay BDA Property online Property Tax online through this link http://ops.bdabangalore.org/bdaops...

Street lights are not working from 2 months.. We told the maintenance people for the inconvenience.. They are asking us to get the materials to repair the street lights.. Its been very much frustrating as there are no much houses near ullal 5th block. So I request you to make the helpfull need for the residences o[censored]llal 5th block as soon as possible..
                        Feb 11, 2015

Dear sir or madam, we have our BDA sie in Banshankri 6th stage 4th h block and we want to sell that site but people are telling that site cannot be sold as there is some litigation is going on so can kindly let me that whether we can hope that our site can be sold our wat exactly the problem is
                          Feb 11, 2015

This is to bring to your kind notice that BTM Layout 29th cross 2nd main road was in a good condition before you guys came to put sewer pipes. Every single road of the neighbourhood was renovated except the stretch behind AXA building. We were under impression that may be after setting up sewer pipes, roads will be brought back to original and good condition but we were so wrong. It has been three weeks and its nothing just the dust clouds everywhere. Not only kids but adults as well seems to have problem with the dust. Today a kid got was badly coughing because of dust and it compelled me to write this complaint to you. I have a small request to you guys, if you cannot put things back in order, kindly don't come and ruin things up. Need urgent action on this. Thanks!!!

Sub: Registration of alternates Site No.2949 of Sir.M.V Layout 1st Block. I would like to bring your kind notice that, BDA has allotted me site No.2949 of SIR.M.V Layout 1st Block on[protected], alternative to the site No. 1426 of SIR. M.V. 9th Block, which was told to be having some litigation. I have submitted all the relevant records pertaining to my site No. 1426 as per the instructions of BDA and also I have even submitted my original sale deed. I have submitted several submissions to BDA regarding the registration of alternative site No.2949, allotted by BDA. After receiving the Position Certificate in the year 2008, I have visited BDA several times and requested the Officers to consider my request and register my site, once when I met D.S-II, BDA I was told that the site will be registered as early as possible, till now I have not received any information in this regard. Every Year the tax payment intimation is coming in my old Site Bo. 1426. For this also I enquired in BDA Office Vijayanagar and the officials told that there is no need to pay the tax until the new Site 2949 is registered. I am enclosing the copy of the submissions made by me and the acknowledgements and other letters that I received from BDA for your kind perusal. In the light of the above I would like to request your good self to instruct the concerned officers to look in to this matter and to take necessary action in this regard. Thanking you, Yours faithfully R.Raghunath.
                              Dec 30, 2014