Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 5, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]

Having problems with Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Website

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Head Office Address

BTS Bus Depot Rd, Shanti Nagar
Bengaluru

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 1663

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] reviews & complaints(2246)

Few days ago I applied for bus pass and it has been approved and got the bus pass but today(11/12/21) I got many messages...

Many daily commutors are facing problem due to infrequent /Lack of buses especially in 201 & 171 route.Most of the time it is overcrowded with we ladies standing in footboard and the buses are regularly stopped for conductors to collect bus fare.Request you to resolve the issue by increasing the number of buses .I along with many other commuters have been waiting for bus in Indiranagar 6th main to kormangala from past 45 mins .Now it's 7:45 at night and still we are at standby mode.Safety comes with providing regilat buses.This is for your information and necessary action.

Disappointed Commuter
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Driver and conductor indulged in arguing so rude to the passenger when asked to stop at HBR ... Denied so rudely saying who said there's stop at HBR no we cant stop, we don't have order to stop at tat particular bus stop, they forced me to get down in the nagawara stop, because of these two bmtc staff I had to walk 3 kms to reach my destination . How come they can skip a stop, so which means people who come from hbr should either walk till hennur or nagawara, Then why do we need a bus stop in HBR, There behaviour towards passenger was annoying and disrespectful, bmtc should take disciplinary action against such staff, this behaviour towards women was not expected from a lady conductor, both the driver as well as the lady conductor should be given proper guidelines towards passenger.on 07.12.2021
    Boarded bus at hebbal 5.10 pm and forced to get down at nagawara stop, saying cannot stop at HBR. KA57F2514 vehicle number and Depot -24

I have pass and fees receipt instead of the I'd card but the conductor stopped the bus in the middle of the road and told to spet out of the bus KA 48 F 4241

On Friday i.e 03-Dec-2021 at 5.10 P.M I stood in market bus station where Kengeri busus and ullalu upanagara busus are coming. Bus no KA-57-F4276, route No. 234A came to stop around 5.10 P.M and driver is not moving the bus till 5.40 P.M. and conductor also informing to the driver go slowly any other buses are not there. we got into this bus, whereas another bus no 234A went off taking side of this bus. When I asked the conductor why you are not moving, he answered rudely in singular if you want you go by another bus, all are pass holders, no collection something unnecessary talking. kindly i request you to take some action against the conductor whose rude behavoour

While submitting my student bus pass application I got some error message saying " nodal error". Again tried to apply my BMTC application but for given adhar number it is already applied showing. I need to get my BMTC bus pass acknowledgement number further process I checked in college and bus depot they said to wait for some days. It's already 20 days and BMTC already announced last date for bus pass. Please help me I don't know what to do...

Today I took BMTC Bus from Madivala to Richmond circle and I have given 100 rs and he doesn't return 80 rs and written on ticket back.

Ticket number: 809380 (SS 63)

Bus no 75 has been less frequent. I have to wait for one hour atleast for bus, bus is not on time, it gets delayed again and again.

Bmtc bus conductor collecting extra charge in night. Instead of 20rs they are taking 25rs. Please take action against it. Thank you

I didn't get bus pass application number after the submission of my application.

I travel from Koramangala to kp agarahara as I am student I’ll be travelling daily the bus route from market to Agrahara is 55b as government announced with the fee receipt they can travel the conductor she refused me and she speaking so loud and she wanted me to forcefully get down from the bus the bus number is KA 57 F 1457 the travel date and time is 29/11/2021 on 2:25pm.

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] — Application number

I didn't get any acknowledgement after applying for buspass for degree..date of application[protected]...even for my mobile...

I can't able to submit the form it showing that 'the application form with given number is already submitted for this year'

If I want to travel from Yeshwanthpur to Agrahara Dasarahalli which is Rs.15, but I get is ticket to Vijayanagar which is Rs.20. Every month I get fraud of Rs. 1500. Which is too much for a common citizen and is not fair at all.
                        I need this fraud stopped.

402D bus and 402B bus both comes in same routes where 402D should come in different route near 4thphase they also carry the easy routs if I ask the head in 4th phase main bus stop he tells me I had worked for 25 years u don't come and tell me but then y should they put 402D what is the difference between this 2 bus routes please this matter should be cleared

I am a student residing in Hesaraghatta. There are hundreds as such. We have to go for college and some for work. But from past few days due to the non availability of buses we have been suffering a lot. There are no buses scheduled at morning. please do the needful.

I had applied for BMTC Student Bus pass on 16th November. Apart from OTP, I haven’t received any request submission message from BMTC containing my Application number. I has been a week and more and I have got application number to check the status of my application. Any official please do the needful as we cannot apply more than once with same Aadhaar number. It is an urgent need now for the students. Expecting quick redressal of our problem from your side. Thanking you.
                              Dec 7, 2021
                              To get such problems resolved, please call 08022483777 (BMTC Helpline) between 6am to 6pm. While attending the call, ask them to track your application/app. number using your phone number. They will tell it to you and then in this website-> http://student.mybmtc.com:8280/bmtc/login/secure# at the end of the page, there’s an option to search the application using that application number. Type it like this: BMTC-2021-22-012345-XYZ. Then, contact your Institution for its approval. Once approved, the BMTC officials will verify it and when that’s done, schedule your appointment for Bangalore One visit using the above link given.
                              Mine as been like this only but there is no response from the bmtc department

I have been observing from a week about 507A bus which leave at 7 pm from tinfactory, it is suppose to go to Chikkabanavara but stops at jalahalli cross as a last stop everyday. Which is troubling female passengers in bus as we wait for this bus for the sake of reaching destination without changing bus and without waiting but this behavior is not right.

Kindly resolve this issue and see to that they go till the destination

It says adhar card number has been submitted for this year but my pass application got rejected 2 times so pls solve this problem 🙏
                                  My adhar card number is[protected]