Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB]

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB] Complaints & Reviews

This is to inform that we are the residents of thirumenahalli 1st main road 2nd cross, 3rd cross and 7th cross. the sewerage works are started last year and completed some of the roads, expect the cross rods 2nd, 3rd cross, and 7th cross. the contractors and the engineers con cerned is also no responding for the issues. the asphalt road woks are also started by the bbmp contractors. without the work completion the work . the sewer age works the road cant be completed.

please help us in completing the balance works in our area.

After contractor came and did white topping and drainage, some work on drainage is left pending for more than a month, i do not know whom to contact also, the road work is also not good.

Our neighbours sewage is over flowing infront of our house from a month . They are least bothered inspite of asking them to get it cleaned. We are not able to stay inside our house because of the smell. Kindly do the needful.
      Address:
      Yasmeen manzil
      4th cross laljinagar
      Lakkasandra
      Bangalore -30

Hi Sir/madam,
        I have paid 200.94 against the RR no "e-234386" through Paytm (HDFC bank) for the Month December 2020.Bill...

Faulty Meter - not readable-require immediate replacement.

I have paid my bwssb water bill completely for the month November but still there is arrears mention in the new bill ( December bill) . This is happening from past so many months. Also there is other charges which is charges up to 826 RS which is not valid. Kindly make the changes and fix the issues with arrears ASAP.
          Thank you.

Drainage poor water in the road
            from one week big drainage hole in my street, i .the human waste poor water im my street they two members are maleriya diseases in my home small babies living act.at the night time human waste poor water are running on the road bad smell and it irritating at the night time.please act compliant soon as possible. thanks for advance.
            Yours Faithfully,

Sewage has been filled since 2 days and overflowing

Hi sir/madam,

This is to inform that we are the resident of Cox Town, Doddakunte, Bangalore.

There...

The drainage slab is broken and posing danger to public and lot of mosquito menace

Since March 2017 I am receiving worng bils every month saying that I have two line connections. Immediately I contacted A....

I am H R Girish having BWSSB connection for my house which is located in AVANI SRIGERINAGAR, NAYAPANHALLI . my RR number is S215116. When we received November bill on December it is observed that the bill amount is very low. on top end it looks like meter is not working properly.
                  i Request concerned authority to take appropriate action either to replace meter or to repair

I have made 2 payments of Rs.483.30 each on 7th Dec 2020 on BWSSSB website using paytm gateway. Paytm has confirmed that payment is successful but BWSSB has not given payment credit to my account stating transaction has failed. Who will help resolve this issue now?
                    UPI payment successful but BWSSB hasn

Contaminated water is gettig mixing up in drinking water this issue is from past one year and it's not permanently fixed by BBMP.There is no water to use please send a load of water tank and I requested to engineer and no update still.19th main, 43rd cross

Our street chamber sewerage is leakage in 2 to 3 days so kidnly come soon and repair

We had surrendered meter under RR no. S-459016 on 26.05.2009 and we had submitted a letter also in person to disconnect the line, as we were staying abroad.
                          Today suddenly, a notice is pasted on the door to pay Rs. 6, 462. Lest the property would be attached which is worth more than 5 crores.
                          Please let me know the reason for billing even after surrendering the water meter. Please reverse the entry and confirm urgently.
                          Thanks and regards
                          R. Shankaranarayana

There is a large volume of waste sewage water entering inside our residency (wastewater coming from toilet areas) causing...
                            Hi I am Guru, my RR No 170380, we have got water on a trail run, 3 years back, Now we have got RR no and got the Bills also...
                            Hello Team.
                            My name is Sikander Pasha
                            #667/A, 9th main, 8th cross, 3rd block, 1st Phase,
                            HBR layout,...

A few weeks back, BWSSB (Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board) dug up all the roads in Kadirenahalli Cross (at Teachers Colony Stage 2, Banashankari Stage 2) for laying new pipes. But, after the works have been completed, the roads are still in horrible condition till today. Neither BWSSB nor BDA/BBMP have taken up the works to repair the damaged roads. It has become risky to drive on these roads, due to the pathetic condition. Request the authorities to take note of it and repair the roads at the earliest.