Barclays

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Branches:
Mumbai:
Barclays Bank PLC - India Head Office
801-808 Ceejay House, Shivsagar Estate, Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400018
Investment Banking - Investment Banking Division
Phone: +91 22 6719 6000
Fax: +91 22 6719 6100

601/603 Ceejay House, Shivsagar Estate, Dr. A. B. Road, Worli, Mumbai, 400018
Tel: +91 22 6719 6400

Pune:
Barclays Bank PLC
Connaught Place Building, Ground Floor, Shop No.31 & Shop No.32, Bund Garden road, Pune, 411001
Phone:+91 20 4120 8823 / +91 20 4120 8824
Fax: +91 20 4120 8830

New Delhi:
First Floor, Eros Corporate Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi, 110019
Phone: +91 11 4657 9000
Fax: +91 11 4657 9098 / +91 11 4657 9099

Kanchipuram:
Barclays Bank PLC
K.B.K Tower, 2nd floor, No-33, 33/1 West raja street, Opp Kumara Kottam (above More Super market), Kanchipuram, 631502
Phone: +91 44 2723 4501 / +91 44 2723 4502

Fax: +91 80 2772 3531

Weekdays: 10 am to 3 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 12:30 pm

Hyderabad:
Ashoka Capitol Blg Gound Floor, Shop no G-1A,Plot no. 89 & 90 L V Prasad Marg Road no 2, Opp KBR Park Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, 500034
Phone: +91 40 3087 8500

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Barclays related photos (84)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Barclays Complaints & Reviews

Barclay Card — Pathetic service rendered. and fraud system [Resolved]

Archna Ahlawat
1. After 2 months of applying I got my card delivered at my residence where in i had requested on all queries...

Shelja Ahuja
Hey,

This is Shelja Ahuja. I applied for a Barclay Credit Card some 2 months back. I got a message saying that I my card has been dispatched by BlueDart.
(Application Ref No. [protected])

However, till date (March 10 2008), I have NOT received any card. Well, on an average I get some 15 calls a week about some due payment (plus approximately some 10 messages a week).Even though I have NOT received the card yet, still these guys expect me to pay some XYZ amount.

Well, in case you are reading this & planning to get a card from this company, I beg, please do not apply for any card/service of this company.

Thanks & Regards,
Shelja Ahuja
Ur lucky my friend they have still not issued u a card, try for some other bank, its the most pathetic service i have seen with my ten yr experience with creditcard companies!!!their call center number doesn get thru, so u can imagine ur state i[censored]r card is lost and their cal center number says this number is busy..all the time!!
barclaycard is indulged in fraud .They have deducted Rs6000
towards priority circle without m consent. Nobody answers
responsibly. I am thinking of moving consumer court. I appeal to all card holders to cancel their cards esmasse and
teach these fraudsters a lesson.

regards,
Ramanujan l

Barclays Credit Card — not yet received Barclays credit card [Resolved]

CHETAN BALWANT SAHARE
    Not receved Credit Card
    I would like to inform u that I have Applied for Barclays CreditCard my Application...

amarstays
    This is to bring under notice to everybody that the Barclays Bank and its customer care with some of its personal loan granting executive are running a racket in Bangalore ( or may be everywhere else in India) and they dupe the people by quoting different interest rate to many loan seeker. After taking all the documents and signature on a loan request form and blank chaques from the loan seeker ( I'm on of the victims) later on they grant the loan with different interest rate ( higher than what they've promised) without informing the victim and deposit to his account.
    After that only way remains to call the customer care but they also know that this is happening ( and apparently they are with them in letting this happen) and they don't help or take the request even after incessant calls.
    The usual trap is low interest rate promised by the executive and he'd tell that in verification call you'd be told about the interest rates. Latter, they transfer the amount to your account after taking off the first installment without any call and approval of terms ( and they don't even send the loan related papers) and from that moment you are in trouble.
    Not only me but there are many persons who have been trapped this way and I came to know this only after falling into this prey. Much to my surprise, the Barclays bank customer care knows this and the whole plot is running under their silent approval.
    With this complaint I want Barclays Bank's higher officials to take necessary action and please take care into my matter before its too late to save the Bank's reputation which is ruined by some of the Bank's own people. Also, I'd like to appeal to all loan seekers to refrain from taking loan from Barclay's bank 'coz it could be a whole lot of trauma to you afterwards.

- Amresh Anand
    Mob: [protected]
    Amresh Kumar Anand I do accept this problem this is not only this bank and other banks also (I am one of the victme)
    it should be taken the the RBI Notice and action to be taken immediatlely against to this other wise .
    our coming generation to become slave and to be found another Mahathma Gandhi for another freedom.
    I have applied for personal loan in barclays bank 1 months ago.
    after all documents collected by executive, manager said me that give original pan card for 2 two for verification.i have refuse him for pan card.then i have forwarded color scan copy my pan card.
    i have got message like your loan is sanctioned.
    After taking all the documents and pan card and i have give signature on agrrment papers and also given 11 blank chaques 15 days ago.But after signing all document they are cheated every time.15 days left but they did not answer to my question what is the status of my PL .i have give somebody commitment regarding sanctioned loan amount.
    barclay's manager's name is ROHIT

Personal Loans — about customer care executives

hi,

'm very sorry to say that hdfc banks are may be wrong because they are follow up with customers with a proper way. around 10 times and above i got call from customer exceutive regarding personal loan i said yes for all the times but they are interested to take futher and i am getting good salary i can up to 2 lakhs not a problem but i don't know why these exceutives simply called us they wasting time instead they can take it to further.

atleast i request you exceutive please do your work sincerely with result oriented because your drawing salary and company is taking care of you well.

thanks,
    chaitra kote
    Cheating by customer care executive & Third party collectation team,

i have took loan of 2.24lakc for 6yrs periods.since couple of month, bank is withdrawing loan amount twise in month.there is no any due of my loan amount but still i am getting harsh call from unknown person.

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZ

Barclays Bank / Barclays Credit Card — Application status not known [Resolved]

Roushan kumar

I have applied for barclays credit card . it has been more than one month and i don't know the status...

Barclays Credit Card — Disgusting customer service [Resolved]

Aneesh Ram
      Hi all,

I would request whomsoever read this not to go for Barclays credit card.

Let me start...

Dillybabu. N

Reg : ( PCH1001/300/002074) Personal loan

I am agony to say you that there is no proper action taken towards my personal loan. I got approval before 10 days (02/20/2008) and during transfer of money to my account. I got confirmation call regarding rate of interest. Chennai DST confirmed 18.5 % / annum. but During the confirmation they had told me 19 %/annum. so i put in hold. Now i request 19%/annum ok for me. but till now not yet processed. kindly i request you to process my file.
      hi,
      i am totaly fed up with your customer care & your counseller ...
      my complaint is ...
      at the time of counslling your executive told me that 14% rate of intrest with monthly reducing
      and 500 Rs is hidden charge no processing fee no other charges
      but i came to know that at the it is 16% rate of intrest around 9000Rs hidden charges

This type of cheating is not fair please solve this are else i want to go customer court in bangalore India

vinod

barclaysbank — Personal loan canceled but ecs going still now

Complaint Query:

I am upset regarding this issues:

What is going on, the loan is already canceled but ECS process also going now, debited Rs.3854/- in my account which is date 05-06-08. I am feel bad regarding this, and i am facing lot of problems. Who is the responsible for this issues the bank make mistakes continuosly.Why? this is my difficult situation, Plz refund (deposit) the amount in my account which is debited and also stop the ecs process as soon as possible, if an cheque bounces in my account the concern team only responsible. I am getting reply regularly regarding this but no one take proper action atleast hereafter Plz take steps about this issue and help us to solve my problem immediately

With regards

R.Kanniappan
      *******************************************************
      On 6/6/08, Customer Service : GRCB India <[protected]@barclays.com> wrote:
      Reference No. UR140-04/060608/SG

Dear Mr. Kanniappan,
      Thank you for writing to Barclays India.

We refer to your email dated June 03, 2008 regarding cancellation of loan.

At the outset we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to in inform you that your loan has been closed on June 02, 2008 and you will be in receipt

of your documents within a week.

We will revert to you shortly and request you to kindly bear with us until then

In case you need further clarification or assistance, please contact us as per details given below.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Best wishes,

Customer Services
      For Barclays Bank PLC, India.
      hi,

I v.chandrashekar had applied for barclays bank personnel loan and i submitted the required papers and one of barclays bank executive came to my house and did the inquiry and i gave all the details regarding myself and my bussiness. i made several calls regarding the status of my loan. After twenty days one of their executive confirmed that my application was rejected on grounds of non existence of my office. If the executive not visited my office how can they say that there is no office who ever is the executive come and see my office. my office ambedhkar nagar colony old alwal secunderabad A.P india
      i want to get personal loan so my no. Is [protected], plz contact with me
      thanks& regard

I am from Hyderabad. Six months back in the month of june- july2008, i got a call from Barclay regarding personal loan, i asked the Barclay executive to expalin me the rate of Interest and how much will be EMI he expalined me everything .The next day again he called me and told my loan is approved all i have to do is i have to give one canceled cheque and signed ECS form. And he told me tomarrow Barclay executive will come and collect this from he the next day Barclay execeative came and collect one cancelled cheque of my savining account of ICICI bank and sign on ECS form but after some days i got a letter from Barclay mumbay that they cannot issue me a loan due to internal poleacy is not met with my application.

Again after a month i got a call from Barclay for personal loan but i told the execeative i am not interested for any personal loan from Barclay and dont call me again and disconnected the call.

But yesterday i.e 03/01/2009 nearly after six month of my loan application i got a message at my mobile that 5400 INR is debited from my ICICI personal account in favour of Barclay. I have never taken any loan from Barclay even though they have taken out money from my personal account of ICICI.

IF THERE IS ANY ONE WHO CAN HELP ME FIGHTING WITH THIS BARCLAY BANK TO GET BACK MY MONEY AND HELP ME TO FILE A LEGAL CASE ON BARCLAY THEY CAN CONTACT ME MY CELL NUMBER IS [protected]

Nisar Ahmed Khan
      Mobile: [protected]
      Dear Customer care,
      I have Loan account with your Bank from last Two years a I am paying to evry month EMI of INR 7656/- @interest is 21% they told me to reduce the interest after six months...but no one has contact and when i am calling your customer service no they only applogise but no action

now sudenly i received phone calls from your colection department on hilidays i am telling them please do not call me whne i am came to Mumbai personelly meet to the Barcleys Officer...but still he refuse and calling me
      please note am ready to pay the charges but this way your harresing then i will file the complaint to consumenr court against your bank
      Please let me know the what excatly happen and i don't wantsphone from your collection department
      please do the needful
      thanks in advance
      Vishnu Namdev Phadtare
      pls help me barclays bankers
      i am metali disturb regrding personal loans
      jagjeet singh
      pls help me barclays bankers
      i am mentaly disturb regarding personal loans
      jagjeet singh
      DEAR SIR / MAM,

RECOVERY AGENTS USING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE, MAKING CALLS AT RESIDENCE ODD
      HOURS, CREATING A SCENE BEFORE NEIGHBOURS AND SO ON.
      THEY SENT A RECOVERY AGENT AT MY PLACE, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DO THEY
      TARNISH MY IMAGE?I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY AM I GETTING THIRD PARTY
      COLLECTIONS CALLS OR RECOVERY AGENTS FOR THIRD PARTY COLLECTIONS?WHY
      DO YOU HARASS US?...

please do not call me whne i am came to personelly meet to the
      Barcleys Officer...but still he refuse and calling me
      please note am ready to pay the charges but this way your harresing
      then i will file the complaint to consumenr court against your bank
      Please let me know the what excatly happen and i don't wantsphone from
      your collection department
      please do the needful...

thanks in advance

nilesh

Kunal Dave
        I got a call on my mobile number from Vinuta[protected] asking to have Personal Loan from Barkleys Bank; I inform Her that My Mobile number is registered under "National Do Not Call Registry" so do not call me for any offers.
        And her reply was "Throw your mobile in to River or change your number if you do not want call from us"

Too BAD Communication. At the same time there is no place you can complaint for this behaviour.

This seems to be BAD impression startup for Barkleys Bank.
        The phone cervice is very very bad.. we cannot communicate with them for our issue
        BANK SHOULD PAY DUE ATTENTION TO THE COMPLAINTS OF PERSONAL LOAN CONSUMERS. BARCLAYS BANK IS NOT IN THE FAVOUR OF NEW PERSONAL LOAN APPLICANTS THATS WHY MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN INDIA STARTED IGNORING THIS BANK FOR P.LOANS .I EXPECT THAT THE BANK WILL TAKE ITS SERIOUS NOTE BY SOFTENING THE POLICY OF P.LOANS AND PROVIDING MORE LOANS.TENURE OF PERSONAL LOAN PAY BACK IS 7 YEARS WHICH IS MOST APPRICIABLE FEATURE OF THIS BANK.
        still not recived my atm pass word
        my a/c number is [protected]
        plz send me my pass word as soon
        my contact number is [protected] / [protected]
        it is not possible for me to pay the current EMI of my personal loan, so i want to talk regarding re shedule my EMI.I dont have any contact person details to speak further.kindly solve my problem
        MR DENNIS KELLY COULD YOU GET WITH ME J MARSH YOU HAVE MY NUMBER

anindita Sen

I have got my credit card but i dont have any information regarding the payment process and neither i have recieved any credit statements. so can you please tell me how will i get in touch with the barclay customer service people so that i can recieve my credit card ststement on mail or in my postal address.
          Also i want to have internet banking facility. and where will i drop my cheque to do credit card payment.
          Please update me with the same ASAP.

anindita
          As I have got credit card and I started using it. The thing is still I have not received the PIN code. Hence I request your goodself to send it as early as possible, so that I can do on line payment of telephone bill, etc,
          thanking you.
          yours faithflly
          Prathibha R.J.
          Hi Anindita / Prathibha,

You can try going to the site http://www.barclaycard.in/ .

Take care

- amitava

Please can u send my Credit card Statment to my mail id.

g.v.[protected]@mail.com

Sreeni
          I keep getting on my email when my payment is due.. I have no Idea who this company is...I owe 47. min payment ..I thought it was my Belk credit card all along and ignored it for I usually pay it off monthly the entire balance... I will have to check my credit report now to see what is going on..
          THis is a fraudulan t company.
          Has any one else recieved bills due via e'mail..

Barclays Bank Credit - Card — Poor Service system [Resolved]

Rajeev Ranjan
            Dear Customer Care,
            This is for your kind information.
            My credit card no. is [protected]. After...

Barclay Bank Credit Card — non credit card [Resolved]

vineet prakash
            Complaints on "Credit Card - Barcley"

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to bring to...

Barclays Credit Card — status on credit card [Resolved]

sumeet kumar agarwal
            i had applied for an card on 14th dec 07 and my application no is AA 1422580 and had not got my card till yet and...

shagufta muzaffar shaikh
            I have applied for the Barclays gold credit card 90 to 100 days ago. after that i received many calls from their executive at intervals of 20 ,25 days saying that my credit card has been issued but couldn't be delivered as they couldn't get to the address. even after confirming the address 5, 6 times i still have not got the credit card and since then i have not received any communication regarding the status of the same as whether card application is approved or rejected, because if that would have gone in wrong hands anyone can miss use it. I tried hard to get in touch with them however unable to. I believe Bank should take this issue in consideration and take the necessary steps to avoid such activities.

(Barclays Bank)Credit Card — Regarding card

I am trying to contact customer care of Barclays Bank but not be able to get it.

I have a complain regarding Credit Card against the Barclays Bank I had Barclays Bank Credit card that I was lost on march 2008 and that I know I had tried to make complain against it to Barclay Bank. through phone but I got a message that dialed number is invalid. now I have a call from Barclays Bank that the over due amount is 30, 000 which is wrong. What I have to do? Please help me out regarding this

N Kumar

Barclay Credit Card — Poor Banking

its about poor banking in India by a UK company first they offer you with a card then they give you offer on card then starts the colorful game of business.

Barclay card charges a very heavy interest on they their banking that makes you outstanding more not because of the purchase but because of the interest
            then if you don't do the payment some gang of people will call you 3 times a day 7 days a week to do the payment no matter whatever excuse you have. I don't matter to them if some one have died or living or gone bankrupt for a month they wont buy your story that is real.
            Then when i called to their customer care to do the payment the guy asked me some verification questions that is
            1.What is your card number i gave the by looking in my card.
            2.What is you name off course i just i have 1 name given by my parents what i can give.
            3.What is you date of birth i would know that better as i was born on that day
            4.your mother name i just have 1 mother so how can i give that wrong
            5.Your tel number i gave the same number on which i get 4 calls from the same bank
            6.my address i gave the same address where i get my monthly statement from the same bank
            But still the guy said that i am giving the wrong details i just asked for my balance quire so that i can do the payment but for the bank no means no i asked for the supervisor he said that all the supervisor are busy in a meeting and will take one hour i said that i will wait for and hour he said that a customer can wait for 1 hour but a executive can not wait for an hour.

That means a customer is just fool to attend 4 calls a day from their banking officer no matter where i am but a no manager or the front line executive have time to speak with the customer.At the end the Executive told me that he will be back kept me on hold and disconnected the call from his end

Barclays Bank — Calls regarding credit card

I have been getting regular calls (at least 2-3 times a day) for the past 6-7 months on my mobile phone from Barklays Bank asking for Mr. Santosh. I have repeatedly informed them that the number is wrong and it does not belong to Mr. Santosh. I have been holding the number for the past 3 years now. Yet they have not updated their data base, forget about confirming with the mobile phone service provider who the number actually belongs to. I have been disturbed repeatedly by these calls and the behaviour of the persons calling is also disturbing. I myself do not have any Barklays Bank credit card, and with this incident will never in future think of any association with the bank. It is really appauling to realise that the bank while providing a person with a new credit card account doesnt bother to do proper verification of the details provided by the customer! Today I received a call from Ms. Indrani Chatterjee on behalf of Barklays Bank regarding the same matter of Mr. Santosh's credit card. Being tried to th elimit of my tolerence I am placing this complaint. If these calls from Barklays Bank still persist, I will be forced to take further action against the bank.

I recieved a call from your Mumbai department on 8-Jan-09.

One of your executive named Mr.Iftekkar had spoken to me and did telephonic verification of mine.

He said that i will be getting my barclays credit card without any further documentation.They only require my one photo id proof.

He also gave my Application Number (-AL090106SUR4252) to track my application status.

I called on your both the customer care number[protected]/[protected], but your executive was not able to tell my status.

Yet no one has contacted me to collect the documents.

I have mailed 4 times on your [protected]@barclays.com but yet no reply.

May I know is really recession is eaten up you guys!!!

PRAKASHN
              I HAD APPLIED FOR THE CARD AND IT HAS BEEN APPROVED ALSO. THEY HAVE COURIED THE CARD BUT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS AND THE SAY THAT THE CONSIGNEES ADDRESS IS WRONG .HOW COULD IT BE SO WHEN THE EXECUTIVE HAS GONE FOR VERIFICATION AND HAS APPROVED THAT WHY THEY SAY AS THIS .MY COURIER DOCUT NO IS [protected].PLS DO THE NEEDFUL..
              I HAD APPLIED FOR THE CARD AND IT HAS BEEN APPROVED ALSO. THEY HAVE COURIED THE CARD AND PIN NUMBER. I HAD RECEIVED MY PIN NUMBER BUT THE CARD WAS NOT RECEIVED SO FAR. I DID NOT HAVE A COURIER POD NUMBER SINCE THAT SMS HAS BEEN DELETED IN MY MOBILE. COULD YOU PLEASE SEND A MAIL ABOUT MY CREDIT CARD STATUS FOR ME. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected].
              RES.ADDRESS IS - OLD# 28/3, NEW 5, JAYARAM PILLAI STREET, METTUPALAYAM, NEAR METTUPALAYAM MARKET,CHENNAI-600033.
              OFF.ADDRESS IS - ECARE INDIA P.LTD,27/28, WOODS ROAD,B.R.COMPLEX,MOUNT ROAD,CHENNAI-600002.
              I had applied for Barclays Credit Card more than a month and 10 days ago and there is no sign of the card and even if you call their office they are not ready to answer anything.
              my name is chandra sekhar from hyderbad. i was applied barclays card last two months back, before 10 days back i received PIN number, still i havent receive any card. i phoned to customer service several times, but i could not get proper answer.
              my card number ending in 4248, ple give me the information about my card and courier no also.

Thanking you,

Chandra sekhar pentakota
              i have applied for a times card one week ago, through a call receied by me from mumbai, they collected my pan card xerox 5 days ago, But still i am not getting the application no. Plz help me out.
              Soumyajit bhowmick
              HI THIS IS THILLAIRAJAN FROM CHENNAI I APPLIED CARD ON 10TH MAY AND I GOT SMS FROM BARCLAY BANK ON 13TH MAY IN THAT THEY HAD MENTIONED THAT THEY WILL SEND THE CARD WITH IN 21 WORKING DAYS BUT TILL NOW I HAD NOT YET RECIEVED MY CARD PLESE INFORM ME MY MOBILE NO [protected]
              AND I CONTACTED THE NUMBER GIVEN BY THE CUSTOMER CARE[protected] BUT THERE WAS NO CONNECTIVITY IN THAT NUMBER WHY THIS KIND OF INCONVENIENCE PLESE RECTIFY THIS FRO PROMT SERVICE
              RGGDS

THILLAIRAJAN
              hi sorry ihave missed my ref no in my previous mail my no was [protected]
              one day i recieved a call..n said that they will provide me a credit card with in 21 days so proide ur details..so i did ...n after wards i recievd a sms in which it was return

Barclays Credit Card — Not Received Till Date [Resolved]

HIMANSHU KHURANA
                I have not received my Credit card which have been approved on 20th aug, 07. Several times I have called the customer Care...

Barclay Bank — Non receipt of credit card but received pin number [Resolved]

KISHOR M. GIRI
                About 1.5 months back i have given my documents for the platinum credit card of barclay bank, but so far i have recieved nothing...

Barclay Credit Cards — cheating [Resolved]

Rakesh
                My name is Rakesh i have applied for a Barclay bank creditcard after a long period i got a message that my...

Barclaycard Personal Loan - — Complaint reg Pre-approved Personal Loan on Barclaycard [Resolved]

Naresh A Sadhwani

I would like to bring to your kind attention the worst and frightening situation I had been...

Yuvaraj

I have applied for Barclays Credit Card before a month. I have got a confirmation that i have been approved for barclays credit card and an staff of Barclays credit card reached my house to deliver the credit card. Since i was not in my house the associate told that he will deliver the credit to person only. I asked them to deliver the credit card to my office still now i did not recieve the same. Kindly do me the needful.
                Hi, Barclay Team!

I got a message on my Cell number - [protected] on 02-01-08 that my credit card has been approved and will be delivered in the next 15 days of time.
                Having written that i would appreciate if you could let me know the status of my Application Ref no - [protected].

Krishna
                Cell-[protected]
                Hi, Barclay Team!

I got a message on my Cell number - [protected] on 24-01-08 that my credit card has been dispatched on 22 Jan 08 via Bluedart AWB [protected].
                I alraedy talked to the courier services but nothing get from there.
                Having written that i would appreciate if you could let me know the status of my Backlay credit card.

Ankit Srivastava
                Cell-[protected]
                Hi Barclay Team,

I applied for Barclay Credit card and it was approved on 21-12-07.But till now i did not receive it. I could not contact customer care also.

Kindly let me know my care details or atleast provide me customer care contact no.

Vasu
                hii this is anwar abdul khan? i hav receaved a msg on my number [protected] that my credit card has been dispached on 26/01/08 via BLUE DART AWB [protected].
                & it has written that i will be receave a card in 15 days but til now i havnt receaved it so u will u plzz me know when i will be going to receave it.thank you.
                Hi Barclays team,

I am very upset with the kind of services barclays is providing.I made my payment through cheque to barclays executive.Under his custody my cheque got tored. Now barclays has charged me with late payment fees, returned cheque fees, service tax and interest on the whole as well. All this because the cheque got tored under their custody.Their customer support said that they can not do anything for this and the customer can do whatever he wants to do.

can anyone help me out with this issue

Arun Lal
                To The Manager
                Credit Card Division

I have received the call from your side that the my card is approved and it is despatched through BlueDart Courier in the month of January 2008. The delivery Executive from Bluedart courier has taken back the kit stating that the door is locked and he has put the nondelivery slip in my house door. His AWB NO-[protected] Dated 07/01/08 at 13.30pm. And after contacted the Courier they say it is been retuned to bank.From that time i been trying ther is no response from your side i been calling at this nos[protected] and they say i should call at 60016001, but there is no one to answere that call.But month on month i am receiving some mailers from your bank even i have received the PIN No also. But what is the use of having pin No with out card.Hope you will please look in to this and kindly do the needful.
                Srinivasan
                To,
                The Manager
                TIMES Credit card Dept.

On 23rd Jan09 I received a call from one of your representative, who has taken all my personal details on phone and informed me that some other represantative will visit my residence for collecting relevant document for the credit card.

I am suprised, that this time also no one turn down till date. This is the 3rd time I am asking to send some representative, since i am very much interested in applying for you credit card.

Pls. note Last 6 months passed, I am only receiving the calls from your end but no one turned up.
                Hope you will please look in to this and kindly do the needful.

Regard,

SONALI POWLE

Barclays Credit Card — not received my barclays credit card [Resolved]

swapnil vithal sonawane
                  not received my credit card

I have applied for barclays credit card dated 27/9/07 and my application...