Bata India

Good

Bata India Complaints & Reviews

kapil chaudhuri
Respected sir,

my LIC policy # is [protected].
But till i have not received any policy cirtificate till date.
My agent name is Mr Swapan Mitra resident at konnagar already retired from our company. ( Bata India Limited ). It is impossible to contact with him for this problem.
I need your help

Kapil Chaudhuri
Bata India Limited 6A, S N Banerjee Road. Retail East Chain, Kolkata 700 013

kamlesh vishwakarma
    dear sir
    Im mr. kamlesh kumar vishwakarma stay in vakola santacruz (E) mumbai .
    i having a problem regarding to kito of bata company the model no. is not thre but the cost is Rs.250/-.
    the date of purchase .27-6-09
    the shopkeeper where frm i purchase the bata product VIJAY FOOTWARE vakola santacruz mumbai.
    they assured me about kito it is durable for all season and u can also use in rainy season .
    but thre assurance got failed i face the poblem of thre black coat finishing on the kito is damaged after 3-r time using on rainy day..& this is im not expecting this to about the india's leading footware company BATA.
    the shopkeeper is also not helping about the such issue arising on thre product, they just giving the hope about the warranty ..
    email ID [protected]@yahoo.com
    cell no.- [protected]

Kunal Dalmiya
      I had purchased a pair of shoes from Bata's Lindsay Street outlet (Shop No. 00002), Kolkata on Saturday, 1st August, 2009. Hardly had I used it for 2 days that the entire sole pasting came off & the shoe cracked from the sides.

When I approached the said outlet they refused to refund. I am shocked to say the least. I have been using Bata shoes for the last 25 years. Seems like the old Bata is no longer there. I dont think I'll ever visit a Bata outlet again.
      i purchase Bata shoes in Banagalore on[protected].i used 55 days only and my shoes got damaged and as i visited Bata showroom manager and i lodged complaint agains this shoes but there was no proper answer was not given by the Bata show room manager and he is neglected me and my complaint but as Bata company is giving guarantee Bata shoes.as Bata company guarantee only on the bill for the product sake but it was not implemented in reality. when i personally lodge my complaint to the Bata showroom manager .
      so, i request all Bata customers to be aware of guaranted period on the Bata shoes.
      and my personel request to every customer dont buy any product of Bata here after
      thanks to all my unsatisfied Bata friends. thanku

Sourabh
        I purchased a ladies purse worth Rs 1099/- from bata showroom. The purse handles broke within a single day as if it was made of paper. Even after repeated discussion with showroom and customer service, there was no resolve and support. They simply replied everytime that their replacement policy only covers shoes, purse and other accessories are unwarranted and are not replaced. Please be aware and donot buy any accessories from bata, as they are of poor quality and aggressively priced. I will definitely be staying away from Bata from now on.

Bata — Shoes Replacement [Resolved]

Vinod Kumar
          Respected Sir,

I want to draw your kind attention towards my problem that I purchased my shoes from BATA...

vkgkanpur65
          I purchased the above mentioned shoes from Authorized Bata Sale, Kanpur (Cash Memo Lost) and I was shocked to see how within 10 minutes of wearing these shoes, the full sole of the shoes damaged so badly that it appears as if they were made of sand. I am a regular user of Bata product but I have never come across the shoes of such poor quality. It seems that this is a forged product sold in the name of Bata. this is a matter of deep concern. Please take appropreate action from your side and order to replace the same. Hope for an early and positive action from your side.

thanking you.

Kanpur.
          Mobile No. [protected]
          E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Jitendra Kumar Verma
            I have purchased the Bata Power be smart model no. Z ultra run article no. 808-9466 Shoes as on 28.01.2009 from your authroised dealer "Bata India Ltd.Bata shoe stores, shop no. 24/25, siddhivinayak complex, Nr Shivranjani Cross Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad-15.

I have contact shoe store before one month but there is no responsible person available to suggest me what i do for its replacement.the sole of shoe is opening from its original state and unable to walk with this shoes.Afterall I have again contact on 18.05.2009 but still desk manager told that please leave the shoes we will check and than we can say anything about replacement/repair.
            Now finally I have deposited the shoes on 29.05.2009 today for its replacement at above store after so many discussion that the manager told that we can not replace the shoes we will be repair only, you take the receipt of shoes and get it repaired only.
            Sir I have purchased the shoes better quality and longterm durability for bata only.You are requested to look into the matter and replacement the shoes at earliest.

J.K. Verma,

Bata India Ltd. — exchange of shoe

shop name : Bata shoe shops, urvashi shoping complex tilak dawar mathura
            shop phone no. :[protected]
            Cash memo date :[protected]0383079
            cashier : mgr
            Article SS Sz Prs
            8614123 New Sea Rs.499 only paid by cash
            this sandal not work as the promise by shop keeper ]i am a govt job as up police no time so please help me for exchange my;shoe the shop keeper does not change my shoe and if you do not take an action than otherwise i have been make a complaint in near by police stataion ps kotwali by commpany name
            please give me instructions for exchange my shoes my sandal date22.05.2011 se shop keeper ka pass hai toay when i go for changing my sandal then shopkeeper say that give me more Rs.150 for exchange your sandal and submitted the original pay slip in shop my hand.my phone number is [protected]please call me this number for any instruction immediately for i am gone to upbhokta form

I was purchased my shoes from bata show room of grant road - west (near to nana chowk)on dtd. 24/06/2014 of Rs. 1700/- along with 2 months guarantee, if any problem in the shoes then change piece to piece. if found any default on my shoes on 15/08/2014 but on that time i was in gujarat and return on mumbai on 25/08/2014 and i reached to bata show room and i request to that change my shoes that fallow told first i want to ask in company then after change shoes piece to piece. after 2-3 days that fallow allowed me to change my shoes i want same piece. but now they told me that piece is not avaible after i waiting 10 days and they told me you buy some other product that piece is not avaible.

Threrefor, i request to u kindly give me the same type of shoes or if not avaible on that show room then arrange from some oyher show room in the mumbai (near to grant road).

i will expecting some positive reply from you.

from
            Yogesh Ruparelia
            M.No. [protected]
            ---

------
            I bought a bata formal shoe pair, 16/09/2014 (28 days) months before... And I am extremely unsatisfied.. Its pasting got loose... I went to the nearest bata store. They told me to complaint online and get it replaced.. So please co operate any kindly replace with a good pair of shoe. I am agree to purchase lesser than presently shoes. I would really appreciate. khan.sikander.[protected]@gmail.com

Showroom And Bill Detail-
            Bata India LTD., SCF-81, U.E-II, Delhi Road, Hisar.
            Tin No.[protected]
            Cash Memo[protected]/1/[protected]
            Article No-[protected]
            -[protected]X247 06
            0 for today

5 will be when i got replaced.

Magan Khera
              Dear Mr. Marcelo Villagran,

Ref to the purchases I made on 26 November from one of your Showroom in Connaught Place, New Delhi, with the help of this disappointed note I would like to bring to your kind notice the product and value for money offered to a customer.

I bought 02 pairs of Hush Puppies shoes vide model/style number 824-6952.
              I bought this pair of shoe because it seemed to be a comfortable and of course with Bata as a main brand name to it, no matter it was reasonable highly priced. Assuming that product with a high price should also comes with a high quality also. Very UNFORTUNATELY quality of product is too inferior, first tip of the shoe was not upto the mark (may be inferior leather quality) and now sole of the shoe is cracked in two pieces. I am surprised after looking the quality of product for Hush Puppies (Sold under the umbrella of BATA India).

I am not all happy with the product in comparison to the price charge against it. Trust me, I have been using Liberty shoes for almost 12 Years now and at a price range of Rs[protected], product comes with all comfort and reliable product which can go almost for 02-02.1/2 years of course the way I wear shoe. May be you are keen to know the circumstances under which shoe is being worn- Please note I travel by car all times so no question of rough usage. This time someone suggested me to go for Bata brand of shoe and while I was doing window shopping in Delhi I found this pair very attractive no matter if it comes with a high price tag.

Second pair of shoe (same model) is being minimal used by my father.
              Above is my complaint about the quality of product and value for money, I have been offered as a genuine customer.

Below given is the snapshot of Shoe model which I bought is from Bata showroom in Connaught Place, New Delhi.

You can refer to below link also in case if you are not able to view snapshot on your email.

Style no.: 824-6952 // Hush Puppies //
              Action Price: INR 2899.00
              Size: 6-11
              Materials
              upper LEATHER
              sole PU
              insole LEATHER

I thank you in anticipation and I hope Bata India will look into this and assist me in all possible ways to get me right product and value for hard earned money which I spent in an expectation that a GENUINE CUSTOMER should get from Bata all products. I look forward to the reply.

Magan Khera
              i have faced d same problem.

I had bought a broke shoe 3 months back, i bought it purely on d basis that its hush puppies and they are comfortable. the shoe has broken into half from the sole. now when i go to the showroom for a replacement of the sole they say we cant put d original sole . wats the use of the shoe if they cant give me the same sole wat is the use of the so called BOUNCE technology wen the shoe sole cant b intact for 3 months . this is sheer from bata . iam very dissapointed . i recommend every 1 that rather thn spendin 3 k on a hushpuppy go for smthing like woodland or red tape .
              I experienced the similar problem.

I bought the 1st pair in 1997 which worked well for almost 24 months. Then I bought 2nd pair around 2000 and it worked only for 6months. The SOLE broke into half within 6 months.

The reason cited by the SHowroom was that since these shoes don't sell much and stocks remain in godown for long time during which the sole gets dried and brittle.

Henceforth I have started using Red Tape or at times regular Bata Shoes.

No more Hush Puppies.
              i am also suffering this problem i had bought a Hush Puppies shoes in Rs 4200/00for my comfort to my feet but I am very sorry to say that after some time the upper of shoes has been cracked down .
              I had been using/wearing high range shoes from Hush Puppies for the last more than15 years. But now i hv decided after the last 2-3 experiances that Bata
              is basically fooling people.Mistake is forgiven only once & nt one after one.

Pradeep Srivastava.

s17.[protected]@gmail.com
              [protected]Jordan)
              I faced the same problem with Hush puppy shoes (sole broke into two from the side of heel). I have lost faith in Bata Brand totally. They are canadian cheats fooling Indian consumers.
              I'd suggest everyone that but any brand of shoe but not Bata or Hush Puppy.

Vivek Singh Tomar
              I too agree with it . I too had purchaged a pair of shoe fro Patna, frezer rd show room. when i visited their for complain they did not entertain me and informed me that after 2 month they will not take any complain as written in bill. for complain either i have to go to kolkata or i can do it online.

[protected]@yahoo.com

Bata — Extra payment [Resolved]

Rakesh kumar
                Respected Sir,
                I am Rakesh kumar, lecturer Department of Chemistry NIT, Jalandhar. Actullay the news is that last...

SUDESHNA BISWAS
                I have purchased a Femina 6715955 from Gole Market Bata, New Delhi on 22.3.09.Just after one and a half month pasting of the right slipper got out. I have three pair of sleeper and I have hardly wore it for 20 days. However, I took it to Gole Market Bata on 20.5.09 and they kept it for re-pasting and delivered the same on 25.5.09. The very next day again the pasting came out and I visited the shop, they told us they can pay only 50% of cost as it is within 2 months period. I reside in Gole Market, my office is in Janpath and I travel by AutoRickshaw. Now my question is that is it the same Bata shoes we are wearing since childhood, after a year it remained tough but we could not use it as we grew up.
                Sir, if the settlement value is 50% I am losing little more than Rs. 200, it calculates Rs. 10 per day for using a new Bata shoe, how funny. Pl confirm me your settlement value immediately so that I can go to consumer court if the settlement value is as per your norms.

SUDESHNA BISWAS
                I have purchased footwear of Rs. 499/- article no. 16718991 size 6 from The Flagship store FD-7 Pitampura Delhi vide cashmemo no. 3357 on 25.5.2009. This footwear broken within a week. I left for chandigarh and this footwear has been broken there. I came back on 21.6.2009 and I have gone to shopkeeper on 22.5.2009 where I have shown this footwear. Now I want 100% claim because this footwear has been broken less than 15 days but I could not produce it to shopkeeper within time as I was not in town. Although I can go to any store in chandigarh but I have not carried the recipt with me. When we purchase a local made footwear even that is durabale for 5-6 months and yours is the prestigious company. We purchase branded item thinking that this would be durable but just think I have faced embaracment in another city. I have talked several times in customer care but there is no response from your side. Kindly give us the same and new article as 100% claim. thanks ( [protected])
                This is to inform you that i had visit your BATA shoes store 37, M.G. Road, Pune Cantt. Pune 411001 & Purchase Hush puppies shoes & sock & leather alongwith the belt. The cash memo No.0054/08.12.2012. On varying the sock alongwith shoes on 09.12.2012 in the evening while removing have notice hole in the sock which to my knowledge is the defective piece. On visiting the store the concerned person ask to me bring the total 3 prs of socks and register complaint as a sr. manager is out of station ( first visit) and Second visit sr. person not available, third visit on 19.12.2012 the manager alongwith the sales personnel were quite un- cooperate & welcoming me. The sales boy presented the cash alongwith socs to the so said manager who relaxing. showing no interest. on questioning he mentions its not a defective piece he will look into the matter with his seniors asking me to come once more. i have already spent 300 rs on rickshaw to visit your show room. the service and response has been quite embarrassing from a shoe shop like a BATA. kindly respond at the earliest.
                surindr malhotra contact No. [protected]
                i have purchased shoes Rs 999 article no.8216757 size NO.7 from BATA SHOE STORE SCO NO. 813
                NAC MANIMAJRA. CASH MEMO NO. 03123 DATED 13/08/2013 TIME 20:51. With in ten days pasting of the left foot got out I took it to BATA SHOE STORE SCO NO. 813 NAC MANIMAJRA on 25/08/2013 and they kept it for re-pasting with the fevi kwik i does not want that shoes because pasting is very bad please replace my shoes immidiate. We purchase branded item thinking that this would be durable but just think I have faced embaracment in city the manager was very stupid he does not how to behave the customer sala
                regards surinder malhotra

substandard quality sportshoes sold from your Camac Street Outlet in Kolkats

I have bought a Power Sports shoes from your Camac Street Outlet in Kolkata, 6 months back. The stitches on the upper has opened and made the product un useable.

Rajesh Kumar
                  Respected sir,
                  hello, my self is Rajesh Kumar s/o late shri Om Prakash . sir please inform me
                  that without pf no widral my pf amount because i am working in bata india ltd last
                  12 dec 1999 to 31 dec 2008 but company is not give my pf no . please you inform
                  me how widdral my pf amount .

Bata Shoes — lost the purchase invoice, can i still complaint [Resolved]

Aditi Joshi
                    I had bought shoes from bata and within 10 days of very little use they broke.
                    as nobody will i also...

Joyson George T
                    I purchased a pair of Shoes
                    the Sole of the Shoe is tearing apart . when i had been to the stores to get it returned .. The Manager of the Stores Mr Pandian started arguing with me Saying thats not a manufacturing defect ..he says its because of heat .!! ?? But heat it s not my problem ..I told him If this is the problem that i find in a months usage what will be the case in the long run ..he says just dont think about the Long run just think of the Past.. So according to him a shoe should be used for a shorter span less than 3 to 4 months which is purhased for more than 1499 rs .. However hes taken the product And lets see wat happens .. If nothing is done acording to my excpectation .. Thats Shows how BATA is ...

joyson
                    i am very loyal customer of bata..i have been using this particular brand for the past 30years.About 55days back i bought a pair of bata shoe model no:891-6961.But now the pair of shoe is damaged( the leather have come off from the sole.) Due to my immense trust and faith in the company, i ddint expect this sort of a damage and didnt keep my bill.kindly consider my request..
                    I purchased the shoe from
                    BATA MAIN SHOWROOM,
                    STATUE
                    M.G.ROAD
                    TRIVANDRUM
                    KERALA

I have purchased the BATA chappal from the VV mohalla branch in Mysore
                    Model NAME : QONITA MODEL no : 5816962 5 on 20/06/2009 for Rs. 599/-
                    Bill No :[protected]/1/0030
                    but with in couple of days the fancy fittings the got broken due to
                    such an poor usage of material which is not expected from the such an
                    reputed company.

Now the chappals which are not in a state of wearing and it is looking
                    very odd to wear due to completely low quality of material used in
                    manufacturing of the above said chappal. This is already shown to the
                    above said showroom and sent for the repair of the chappals.

The showroom wants your instruction to change the chappal.

We request you to replace the chappal and instruct the showroom to
                    replace the item.

Gururaj Deshpande
                    Mysore

S.G.Shenoy
                      On Apr/05 at 19.15 hours, I had gone to BATA store located in Goregaon (West) opp petrol pump at S.V.Road and Aarey Road junction. I saw a pair of BATA shoes which had MRP label of Rs 199/- When I showed it at the cash counter, the Manager said the MRP label was old and now the price is increased to Rs 249/- He said the latest price from BATA was fed into their computer while the MRP label was not yet changed. I claimed to him how he can charge more than MRP which is labelled by the company 'BATA', but he did not give any explanation and just insisted the MRP label put on the shoes was incorrect. The store attendant even crossed the MRP label and wrote new price Rs 249/- by hand on the shoes, in front of me.

I have purchased many shoes/etc from BATA so this behaviour by the Goregaon store manager made me feel really cheated. I want to have an apology from the store manager for this incident, and assurance that it will never be repeated with any other customer in future.

Mrs S.G.Shenoy
                      Dear sir.
                      All the above said are true, the customer is of real problem.here i would like to say that BATA COMPANY was one among the all in footwear market, but its really astonishing&frustrating me to visit your shops, because the company has lost its credentials&reputation by giving poor quality of footwears.did you ever happened to wear it that how many days will it comes?shame to say that BATA'S NAME coming down because of the people who are working in this orgnisation.the person who is incharge to watch the quality is himself sold to the contractors. now a days BATA is totally depends on contract product so all of you have to take more care of those product.you all are cheating to MR T.J BATA. please insure all the shops are getting good&new design.improper distribution to zonal wise stock.there is no proper automatic replenishment of goods to the stores.plz save transportation money, by not sending the goods unnecessarily.make sure where &what is required.in this regard you all have to work out.SAVE TRANSPORTATION.your bata owned shop do not have good&new designs& product BUT frenchised shops do have it.IT'S SO FUNNY...

when the product is in shop &its MRP is 449.00, their after how &on which Act of Business you are changing to 499.00Rs.when the product is engraved 449 then over it a yellow label afixed of 499.it's really cheating&great offence.no such provision exisits in business act.however you can do so only on the under production article& not on the goods available on shop.its high time for all of you to wake up &do your duty honestly for the sake of gentlemanTHOMAS J BATA. i am a soft wear engg.i am in touch with mr BATA.what is going on in india in bata orgnisation is convinced&informed regularly.
                      I CAN'T BE A GOOD MAN TO YOU ALL.
                      HOPE FOR EARLY&BETTER RECOVERY IN BUSINESS.
                      YOUR VALUBLE REPLY IS NEEDED.thanks
                      dear sir
                      it is very bad on staff of bata.
                      it is high time, wake up.
                      try to to get good quality shoes.
                      get back your goodname&fame of BATA COMPANY.

Bata Shoes — Replacement of the defective pair of shoes. [Resolved]

Azad Bajaj
                        I bought a pair of shoes from Bata, based @ MG ROAD Bangalore. i bought them on 14th March. As of now i have travelled from...

prashant awasthi
                        hi..
                        i purchased a pair of bata shoe from its karol bagh showroom, delhi.
                        i bought it at Rs.1399/-. Later on i saw that the actual price is Rs.1199/- and a tag of the same amount was sticking both on the shoes & the shoe box. But the vendor superimposed the original tag by another tag and charged Rs.1399.
                        Please guide me about the course of action that can be taken against the vendor.

Bata Shoes — BAD QUALITY OF SHOE SOLE [Resolved]

K Ranjit
                          I the undersigned have purchased from your mentioned Store a BATA SUPER STORE SOUTH EXTN PART 1 NEW DELHI on[protected].br...

Bata — ARROGANT STAFF and DEFECTIVE PIECE [Resolved]

rahul singh
                          i am an advocate in Hon"ble HIGH COURT at allahabad, i had bought a slipper from your shop at M.G. MARG,...

Bata India Limited — Claim against the Quality issue of the Shoe [Resolved]

Hemant Kumar Chugh
                          From: Hemant Chugh <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                          To: Customer Service <Customer.[protected]@bata.co.in>
                          Sent:...

Purnima Badonia
                          Sir, i purchased a pair of sandals from bata showroom in pitampura, delhi on 23.10.08 and saw that the quality of the leather and manufacturing too was not of good quality. when i went to the shop, he asked me get a new piece by paying him Rs.150.00 or to get any other piece worth the same amount.

Sir, i am totally dissatisfied with their response.
                          Sir, i want to purchase power canvas shoes having pair number 8. The same is not available at any of your authorised shop located in Kalyan and Thane. On enquiry with the shop owners regarding non availablity of size no. 8 of power canvas shoes, the said shop owners have answered that they have been supplied with only 4 & 6 number size of power canvas shoes. Hence i request you to inform me the address of the shop located in kalyan and dombivli where i can get 8 no. power canvas shoes. kindly inform me the address of the shop on my e-mail address.
                          hello, I am Rohit Jadhav, can anyone help me where can i get the Power Canvas Shoes of size 11. I stay in Girgaum, Mumbai. Please let me know where can I get it. I badly need it.Please Help. Reply on my email [protected]@gmail.com.