B.E.S.T. Undertaking
Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking

B.E.S.T. Undertaking Customer Care

Materials Management Department (Colaba – Head Office), 4th Floor, Parivahan Bhavan Bldg., S.B.Road, Electric House, Colaba
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

For Purchases related to Transportation-I, Transportation-II & General Section:
Materials Management Department (Dadar)
1st Floor, Transportation Engg. Bldg., Tilak Marg,
Dadar,
Mumbai – 400 014.

For Purchases related to Supply / Building:
Materials Management Department (Kussara)
2nd Floor, Bijlee Bhavan, Kussara Bunder Road,
Mazgaon,
Mumbai – 400 010

View More Information...

Load

B.E.S.T. Undertaking Complaints & Reviews

I would like to bring to your notice that i have received a very high bill for the month of june amounting to rs. 2150. I have paid all previous my electricity bills without fail through online portal and now i have received a bill which is 4 times higher of my monthly average bill. My average bill comes out to rs. 600-700 only. Please provide proper reading bills instead of charging random bills. This is not acceptable as to how you are charging us saying that its an average but its not. We have never received this higher amount ever. I would like to get this issue resolved and send us the revised bill. Consumer no.[protected]*2

Bharti v. Darji
Consumer no.[protected]*2
Address; a-26/2601, jk tower, hg road,
Gamdevi, mumbai – 400007.
Jul 12, 2020

B.E.S.T. Undertaking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid my electricity bill for last 3 months without failing through online process and now this i have received a bill amounting 3500 approx which is 4 times my monthly electricity expenses. Please provide proper metered reading instead of charging random amount bills.

Hi team,

We are getting excessive bills during covid-19 lockdown and this is not acceptable as we are shifted temporary to native place so the room itself is empty but we are slapped with huge amount of bills.

Bills screen shots are attached for references.
      excessive bills (with empty home)
      excessive bills (with empty home)
      Jul 12, 2020

Consumer number - [protected]. We have been charged 3 times the general amount. Kindly check meter reading and then bill us. This is totally not acceptable as to how you are charging us saying that its an average but its not. We have never received this high amount ever. I would like to get this issue resolved.
        Jul 12, 2020

I miss. Praveena karamanchi being a consumer of best undertaking having consumer no.[protected]*7 would like to draw your attention to the fact that there has been some mistake in sending me the electricity bill for the month of june 2020. I have been receiving an average bill of rs. 1300 to 1500.00 for the past six months but this time you have sent me a bill of rs. 4880.00 which is very much excessive compared to my usage. So i would like to request you to kindly rectify the bill and send me a fresh bill most urgently.
          Jul 12, 2020

Dr. R k batliwalla consumer no.[protected] and ca no.1366461.
            I received bill in july 2020 for rs.20, 430 which is ridiculously high. I am a sr. Citizen and retired doctor. I am staying alone at burhani mahal, 59 nepean sea rd, mumbai-400006 after my wife expired in apr 2020. My units consumed is quite low. I cannot pay such large amount. My bills are paid by ecs and i have not defaulted in any payments. I cannot suddenly pay such a large amount. So i request you to break up bill and charge me on actual units consumed. Please do needful. If i do not get a reply i will presume you have accepted my request. Thank you. Dr. R. K. Batliwalla
            Jul 12, 2020

For last three months i have received bill amounting to 1590, 1440 and 1580, same was paid on time, today i got an sms for july-2020 bill and the amount is rs 6380/- which is too high and exorbitant than usual. Kindly re-check for this.
              A/c[protected]*5

Respected sir
                I am mr. Bharat basutkar request you that my meter no is e 111037 my custemer no is[protected]*1 as...

I would like to bring to your notice that i have received a very high bill for the period of 28/05/2020 to 26/06/2020 and my consumer id is[protected]*5 in name of gulam mohiuddin gulam mohammed so please check and revise the bill and send on [protected]@gmail.com
                high electricity bill
                Jul 12, 2020

I have been received excess electric billing from the month of june 2020 for consumer no[protected]*3, ca no. 1498181 (Meter no. C169453) in comparison to our uses/consumption.

Due to the outbreak of coronavirus (Covid-19) the premises had been shut-down from 30-may-2020, i was expecting the bill for june'2020 as minimum bill amount.

Bill period[protected] to[protected] bill amount 15440/- (One-month bill amount)

Yours faithfully,
                  Jul 12, 2020

The average meter reading for last year before february was around 500, now the avarage of last 5 months is around 1200 from march onwards. Seems the meter is giving faulty reading.
                    Jul 11, 2020

To
                      The manager
                      Electricity board
                      Brihanmumbai electric supply and transport
                      Wadala mumbai.br...

This month i checked my electricity bill which has a bill date as 8th jul 2020 which amounted to rs. 4810 whereas i have already paid the bills till last month which was rs. 1530. The bill received this time is exorbantly high whereas there has been minimum usage of certain electronics like ac, geyser. Etc.
                      Kindly help
                      inflated electricity bill for july 2020
                      Jul 12, 2020

I mrs teena devi being a consumer of best undertaking having consumer no. [protected] would like to draw your attention to...
                        I am quiet shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting ₹ 7970/-
                        Against electricity consumption, for the last...

I have received a bill of rs.27510/- of my house... Where as i use to get my bill of 2200/- previously... Please re check my bill and make the amount less as before
                        I am complaining about the rise in my bill
                        Jul 12, 2020

Reference to above subject please make changes in june bill received by sms without taking any meter reading. The bill sent here is extremely high of 16010.00 rs. We have been getting bill of 3-4000 rs monthly. My family n son is not here and i am a old person of 85 years old. I hardly use one air conditioner in my room.
                          I am sure there is some mistake in sending the bill. Mine bill is on auto debit and limit is also not much to cover this extremely high bill.
                          Please do the needful and send me the correct bill before due date.
                          I am a old person and not keeping good health.
                          Thanking you.
                          Yours faithfully
                          Kanayo wadhwani
                          Jul 11, 2020

Have not heard anything from you though the last date of payment was near. So I paid the amount. Pls look into the matter and credit the extra amount paid .

I would also like to know how to increase the bill limit. Becoz we have auto debit from the account. Becoz this was high bill it was not debited.
                          Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
                          Wadhwani Monica

I mr. S. K. Bhagat being a consumer of best undertaking having consumer no.[protected]*4 would like to draw your attention to the fact that there has been some mistake in sending me the electricity bill for the month of june 2020. I have been receiving an average bill of rs.5, 000.00 for the past six months but this time you have sent me a bill of rs.12, 390.00 which is very much excessive compared to my usage. So i would like to request you to kindly rectify the bill and send me a fresh bill most urgently.
                            Jul 10, 2020

c.a. no 2327025 / consumer no[protected]* high electricity bill of june 2020 rs 1690 /c. a.no 1650486 / consumer no[protected]*5high electricity bill of june2020 rs1410 pl didel

As per consumer no[protected] we have received bill amount of rs 9530/-. We have already paid our all due bills then how this amount comes.

We request you to kindly look into the matter and send any one to read our meter because in my life never seen a bill comes like this amount and we don't have ac so how this amount comes.

Matter is urgent.

Preeti nirbhavane
                              Jul 10, 2020

From:
                                Mrs: rebka deepakraj. Saganji
                                Room no.50-12/14,
                                Himmat nagar, near acme company,
                                S. M....