B.E.S.T. Undertaking
Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking

B.E.S.T. Undertaking Customer Care

Materials Management Department (Colaba – Head Office), 4th Floor, Parivahan Bhavan Bldg., S.B.Road, Electric House, Colaba
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

For Purchases related to Transportation-I, Transportation-II & General Section:
Materials Management Department (Dadar)
1st Floor, Transportation Engg. Bldg., Tilak Marg,
Dadar,
Mumbai – 400 014.

For Purchases related to Supply / Building:
Materials Management Department (Kussara)
2nd Floor, Bijlee Bhavan, Kussara Bunder Road,
Mazgaon,
Mumbai – 400 010

View More Information...

Load

B.E.S.T. Undertaking Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir i would like to draw your attention that it is a tremendous hike in the electricity bill from march 2020 to july 2020, despite less consumption. The month of july bill amount to rs 1090 which is shocking.

Kindly read into this matter for the estimated price and adjust for any discrepancies in the cost.

Sanjiv kumar vithal thakur
[protected]*5
Mobile [protected]
D ward
Mumbai -4
Jul 20, 2020

B.E.S.T. Undertaking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid my last 4months bill through online services. I have been doing the same from past 1.5yrs. I ahve the record of my last 4months bills payment. Still i got 3 times of more the actual outstanding amount to be paid. Kindly do the needful

To
      The brihanmumbai electricity supply and transport (Best),
      Materials management department (Colaba – head...

My month bill is about 150 to 250, but this time 560 juices have come, for which this is so much reason will tell??ा3 years have never come like this in 1 month, mera previous bill bhi dekh sakte ho yakin nahi aye to.

Dear sir, madem
        I m complaing about excess bill by bill is 10 times the amount and since lockdown it has increased
        July bill is 10 times
        My in resident and hards my ac is used
        Kindly check
        Jul 20, 2020

For consumer acc no.[protected], the electricity bill for the monh of june is billed at rs 15910, which five times the peak bill we have received in last 4 years. Please send the corrected bill or send person to check meter
          Jul 20, 2020

The electricity bill is too high. Pls do something.

To,
              The complaint officer
              Best bhavan
              Best marg,
              Colaba
              Mumbai-400001

Ref:...

My best consumer no [protected] on the name vishwanath shankar thakur. My current bill of rs. 8, 140 is very high & five to six times more than my regular bill which i van not pay
              . So review my bill & send revised bill.
              Jul 19, 2020

I have received a bill for 48, 040/- for my residence! The average bills have been in the 20, 000/- range. How does this suddenly go so high??

BSES A/c no [protected]
                  Inflated bills for 4 months as the commercial premises is closed since 4 months. Still I am getting bills of ₹3, 900. Kindly check the meter regarding and give me the details of how we have used this electricity in an closed shop.
                  Jul 18, 2020

My consumer number is[protected].
                    The average bill for year 2019 from march 19 to july 19 was inr 1, 750/- per month which includes 4 people for 5 months. The sum of 5 month bill of march 19 to july 19 was inr 8, 750/-, you can verify from your records also. But after revising the slabs and recomputing the tariff based on actual consumption our adjustment bill for march 20 to july 20 is around inr 18, 750. The total amount for the period is inr 5, 330/- paid for march 19 to june 19 plus adjustment payable inr 18, 750/- which sums up to inr 24, 080. We are a middle class family and we have all had pay cuts in our salary and in this situation we are shocked to see such a big consumption in our name.
                    Our consumption units were 1679 for march 19 to july 19 period, again you can check the records. Our consumption as per your adjusted reading shows consumption units as 2681 for period march 20 to july 20.
                    We request you to look into the matter.
                    Jul 18, 2020

Awaiting your response for the same. Post revised bill we would pay the bill.
                    Can we get a complaint number for future communication.

To
                      The brihanmumbai electricity supply and transport (Best),
                      Materials management department (Colaba – head...

Bill for my residence has suddenly shot up to 37, 000/- from an average of 20, 000/- per month. Consumer number is [protected].
                      Jul 18, 2020

In the month of July 2020 we got average billing mentioning that you have consumed 286 unit per month in last consecutive...

I’ve recieved a bill of ₹4200/- for an empty house. The main switch of my house is also switched off.
                        The maximum that my bill went ever was ₹1800/- when atleast 5people including househelps family used to stay. But for the month of jun2020 my family and the househelps family were not there then how can the bill come upto 4200?
                        Pls look into this as this is absolutely unacceptable. Ive stopped the payment for the bill until this gets resolved.

Consumer number - [protected]
                        My house is inside the nofra near rc church, colaba, mumbai-05

Dear concern,

We have received higher amount of bill (Ca no.[protected] in spite of paying every month aprox...

Hello sir/madam,

We have received a high amount bill received for june2020- account number[[protected]], name HARBANS KAUR

Normally we receive bill around[protected] rs every month, but this month it's more than Five time . We have received bill of rs. 26670.

Can you please check and do the needful?

Thanks & regards,
                          HARBANS KAUR

Respected Sir / Madam,

I am Vipul G Kokate and my consumer no.[protected].

This month (JULY 2020) I received bill for amount of Rs. 5931.48/- .which is too excess what i always get. When i went through the bill, the current bill amount is only of Rs. 1782.52/- (A) part and for other part total adjustment amount (B) is 4150.26/-.
                            My question is why I am liable to pay this amount .

What is the bifurcation for amount(B). We need break up of this cost as we are not in such condition to pay much excess amount to you just because you charged us .

Bill is much higher than regular cost, need your explanation on it.

Please resolve this on urgent note.

High meter