Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Bhavan, Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath, New Delhi
Tel: +91 94 4002 4365

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1297)

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

R
Jaipur, Rajasthan
IPTV not working
I applied for IPTV at my jaipur residence through Akash agencies, who declared that IPTV service is being provided by BSNL. IPTV was installed at my residence after repeated followup with M/s Akash.
have taken the bsnl iptv on 12th july 2009.After two days it is not working properly.I have made calls to them more than 50 times but now also it is not working properly.After installation, I discovered that its quality is very poor. Today the situation is, whenever I switch ON my TV, the screen In every 5 minutes shows waiting signal. In the night its quality is very poor as it show pixcels and will show blue screen very now and then adn sometimes hang . Despite paying for the facillity, I am not able to watch TV. I think BSNL should own the responsibility of harassing the customers, as M/s Akash are getting the connections in the name of BSNL. It is in the name of BSNL only that I opted for IPTV otherwise there are better private service providers for the same.

I have complaint them so many times but nothing has happened.Complaint numbers are [protected], [protected], [protected],[protected].

please help me in the above matter.
DEAR SIR/MA'AM

I AM A SUBSCRIBER OF BSNL LANDINE PHONE, BROADBAND AND IPTV SERVICE UNDER TELEPHONE NUMBER[protected]. THE IPTV INSTALLED AT MY HOME IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY SINCE 18TH JULY 209 TLILL DATE. AND DESPITE OF MANY COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE SAME TO BSNL AS WELL AS IPTV DEPARTMENTS NO SOLUCTION HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME . I ALSO MAILED MY COMPLAINT ON THE EMAIL ADDRESS GIVEN ON BSNL WEBSITE BUT HAVE RECIEVED NO RESPONSE FOR THE SAME FROM THEIR SIDE . MOREOVER I HAVE REQUESTED FOR WAIVER OF RENT WHEN MY BSNL LANDLINE, BROADBAND AND IPTV SERVICES WERE NOT WORKING ( IPTV STILL NOT WORKING PROPERLY) BUT NO PROPER RESPONSE FROM THEIR SIDE DESPITE VARIOUR REMINDER AND COMPLAINTS . HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL
Dear Sir/Madam

IPTV NOT WORKING PROPERLY
I AM A SUBSCRIBER OF BSNL LANDLINE PHONE, BROADBAND AND IPTV SERVICE UNDER TELEPHONE NO[protected]. I AM PROBLAM THAT IPTV INSTALLED AT MY HOME IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY SINCE 23RD OF AUGUST 2009 TILL DATE. I AM A PROBLAM THAT WHAN I AM START A IPTV T.V ALWAYS SHOWS CAN'T CONNECT SERVER. MY BRODBAND IS VERY GOOD CONDCTION AND DSL ALWAYS STABLE. I HAVE MADE A MANY COMPLAINTS BSNL IPTV COSTMARE CARE NO[protected] ON MY TELEPHONE AS 12 TO 16 TIMES BUT NO PROPER RESPONSE FROM THEIR SIDE DESPITE REMINDER AND COMPLAINTS. HENCE REQUEST TO LOOK THIS MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL. SIR PLEASE SAND ME IPTV SENIOR MANGER AND OFFICERS NO.
I AM GRATFUL TO YOU FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT
I agree with the situation as I am also going on with the same, M/S Akash had installed BSNL IPTV at my jaipur Home on dec 2008 but I don't think that it had worked properly even a single day since I the installation. I have never seen such poor services. I had made complaint of the same but nothing happens.
They call us every month to recharge the same but nobody cares for the services. We have excellent options instead of this Damn IPTV. I had also asked them to remove it but who cares.
I m also Agree that IPTV service is very poor.
BSNL should think about it that IPTV decreases the reputation of BSNL by giving poor service.
The employees are not cooperative towards customers.

M
    Comment by sandeep on March 16, 2009 @ 3:22 pm

Let me know the address of the local exchange in saravanampatti…
    Comment by Santo on April 20, 2009 @ 12:32 pm

Hi im using EVDO in ramnagar(Gandhipuram) its some what nearer to ganapathy but my EVDO speed is only 67.4 kbps max.
    Comment by Santo on April 24, 2009 @ 3:17 pm

EVDO very very waste process bcuz of the speed. at max its speed is 67.4 kbps.
    Comment by rakesh on May 10, 2009 @ 3:06 pm

I have purchased EV-DO, but there is no tower signal in saravanampatti where big BPO industries and great business people are there. i have laptop also, but no signal. BSNL told they are installing tower as soon as possible in saravanampatti. if they do it soon, i can start my business. else all the money i invested in evdo, and other instruments is an utter waste. so BSNL authorities kindly take action immediately for installing evdo tower in saravanampatti.

kindly do the needful at your end.
    Comment by rakesh on May 10, 2009 @ 3:07 pm

please install evdo tower in saravanampatti as soon as possible – BSNL authorities
    Comment by rth on May 26, 2009 @ 10:33 pm

im staying near coimbatore airport….will EV-DO towers come over there………if not please make it possible soon….
    Comment by prabhakaran on June 22, 2009 @ 10:13 pm

im living in irugur… near to ondipudur in covai…. i planned to buy evdo card… i went bsnl office to check my place tower but they said v have no proviisonal for checking tower…

plz can u tel hw much speed il get in irugur…. it 15km away frm coimbatore gandhipu
    I too have EVDO from BSNL. I am staying at KK Nagar Near Bharathinagar, I have BSNL Tower at 100 mtrs distance, I am getting maximum speed of 100 mbps and ftp download not more than 15kbps, which is lesser than 256 Kbps DSL wired speed.

If the infrasturcture is not ready, I just do not know, why BSNL is fooling around the subscribers.

At lease if they are fast enough in implementing this, they can beat the competion around.

I don't know they must increase their speed of working.

MANALAN
    In previous mail read 100 mbps as 100kbps sorry for the typing error.

G.V.MANALAN
    i have been using the evdo device for a month my top speed is 4kbps is this what you get from a 2.4 mbps modem.
    Hiiiii i have BSNL EVDO data card and i purchased it from my nearest BSNL telephone exchange where i live.I live at Uttarpara, Dist-Hooghly, Kolkata(West Bengal).in our areas 1x service is available here that is provide 144kps to me which is too slow.Even i went to complain to my nearest exchange BSNL Uttarpara about this that when BSNL EVDO service will be launched here .They told me, we don't know when BSNL EVDO launched in our areas and also told me that this is service is only available in kolkata city such as nagerbazar, rajarhat, salt lake, new town, and kolkata city areas...sir i am so tired from this service 1x.Our Uttarpara place which is under kolkata but from Calcutta Telephones is not launched in our areas. sir can you tell me when BSNL EVDO will launched here...i mean our areas...plzzz sir mail to me
    i am really in a trouble ..i need some sort of high speed internet with tarif[censored]pto 750/month ..which net work can provide...mylocation is irugur..its urgent 4 me..anyone plz answer me...i am in need o[censored]r suggestions..irugur..next to ondipudur..12 to 15 km from coimbatore..
    pls launch evdo service in Uttarpara, hooghly

Y
      Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh
      sir, my telephone is dead from 10-15 days
      sir exchange me complaint likhayi hui hai
      sir phone sahi karne ke 50rupees mangte hai aur drink(wine ) karke pade rahte hai aur kahne par gali dete hai munna nam ka ek lineman tel sahi karne ke paise mangta hai
      exchange : kathumar dist.alwar(rajasthan) bsnl
      telephone no [protected]
      sir, mera phone 10-12 dino se kharab pada hai.mera phone number[protected] jo ki ek busy number hai exchang me camplant likhi hui hai phone sahi karne ke 100 rupees mangte hai. sir hamare yaha ka staff {govindgarh alwar rajasthan} bahut ganda hai. please is camplants par sakti barte.
      Sir my ph no is [protected] from rajwara exch (mundawer). my no is dis order from long time but sir rent claimed by bsnl department every month.

I personaly meet to head of department of BSNL office mundawer and every time he tell me " sahi ho jayega exch kharab chal raha hai 10-15 din lagenge aur aaj kal mobile ka jamana aa gaya hai land line ko sahi karewane ke piche itna jor kyo de rahe ho"

sir i personaly request you to please see the metter and correct it

thanks
      Dear
      sir my no. is [protected] it was not working since last 20 days
      i Meet Exachage inchare Mr. Madan he told me we will take 5 days Adter 5 days again i meet to his he told "ho jayaga " but it still not working
      MY LAND LINE NO.[protected] IS NOT WORKING FOR THE LAST 15 DAYS.
      SORRY, COULD NOT LODGE COMPLAINT IN TIME.
      PL.SEE AND DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE.

SHARAD CHANDRA ASTHANA

Bengaluru, Karnataka
        We have taken bsnl connection two months back.
        The service provided by BSNL people is VERY VERY VERY BAD.
        When we call this customer care no.[protected] PEOPLE ARE NOT BOTHERED TO ANSWER OUR CALLS & THEY JUST CUT THE CALL.
        Please check with our previous calls from[protected] to [protected]
        When we call[protected]/[protected], this no. goes to govt. dept. We cannot expect much from them.
        Is this the service BSNL INTERNET is providing.
        At least this customer care people([protected]) can speak to us & give some solution, whether they could do something or not. But they will simply cut the phone.
        If this is the service BSNL INTERNET people are giving other ISP people will be much benefited.
        I've felt & seen others: how Bsnl customers get forced to use bad languages when their grief outbursts (can b found on net search or even better among customers). It's high time bsnl got careful about its customer care. People r even getting so frustrated trying from beginning 2 end, just to get 1 proper response but only 2 fail.

A dial to c-care also says "The dialed no doesn't exist; plz check the no. & ..."

dear sir,

still waiting for any reply.

regards,

To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in; [protected]@bsnl.co.in
          Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2009 7:14:39 PM
          Subject: Re: Phone no and Broad band out of order[protected] Gzb

Reminder-----12nos. My phone and broad band is dead is dead from last one month

.i am not going to pay any bill untill my old bills not setteled and details are not given to me.

i am still waiting .

regards,

To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in; [protected]@bsnl.co.in
          Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:10:20 PM
          Subject: Re: Phone no and Broad band out of order[protected] Gzb

Still i am waiting for any positive reply from your side.

My broad band and phone is out of service from 3 months. Are you going to continue the services or not, let me know in single word YES or NO

To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in; [protected]@bsnl.co.in; [protected]@yahoo.com

To: cmdbsnl <[protected]@bsnl.co.in>
          Cc: [protected]@yahoo.com
          Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 10:51:42 AM
          Subject: Phone no and Broad band out of order[protected] Gzb

After so many follow ups and e mails to the top departement it is still the same story. BSNL keep on hanging the things and putting there responsibilities to one -another. No one is really to intrested to solve the case.

My phone and broad band is again closed. According to BSNL UP due to non payments services are withdrawn. But last months bill is deposited by me although no services are resumed by the BSNL.

It is very clear that i am not going to pay you, the bills of those months in which services are interupted due to BSNL mistake.

I will wait for one week more maximum after that i will take help from the consumer Court.

Really i am very very disapointed by the services of BSNL. POOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR, PPPOOOOOOORRRRRR

Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Experience a New Way to Purchase - Thousands of products... millions of Solutions...
          From: cmdbsnl
          To: Amit
          Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:48 AM
          Subject: Re: Fwd: FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

We acknowledge receipt of your mail. The same has been forwarded to UPW
          Telecom circle / Telephones for necessary action with intimation to you.

With Kind Regards.

AGM (Cordn. – I)
          CMD SECTT

-------Original Message-------

From: Amit
          Date:[protected]:31:21
          To: Amit; [protected]@bsnl.co.in; [protected]@yahoo.com
          Subject: Re: Fwd: FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Please note that my phone no[protected] changed to[protected] and it comes in Sahibabad region not in Noida as discussed on phone by your employee. Hope to resolve the issue ASAP.

Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

C-95, F3, GOPAL APPARTEMENT SHALIMAR GARDEN EXT-2
          SAHIBABAD, GHAZIABAD-UP-201005.

From: Amit
          To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in ; [protected]@yahoo.com
          Cc: [protected]@bsnl.co.in ; [protected]@bsnl.co.in ; [protected]@bsnl.co.in
          Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 1:21 PM
          Subject: Re: Fwd: FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Thanks for the mail.After following up with your unaffecient staff finally i got my b/ band get corrected. My phone is still in dead condition. Last two bills from BSNL was not deposited by me (Rs @ 899 and Rs 890/-) July bill of Rs @ 1026 is being deposited today.

I hope again i have to trace your SDO and other persons for wave of the bills, in those months in which your land lines were dead. Please try to send me details of date phone ( from which date to which date phone was dead) also i would like to know details of B/Band ( dead details).

Try to waveoff my rental of past months in which my services were dead due to BSNL fault. I should not be suffered finacialy by BSNL misatkes.

Hope to get resonse ASAP.

Email: amit.[protected]@rs-components.co.in

RS Components &controlsindia Ltd

B-74, Sector-60, Noida 201301.

Toll Free #[protected]

Land Line #[protected], Fax[protected]

From: [protected]@bsnl.co.in
          To: [protected]@yahoo.com ; amit.[protected]@rs-components.co.in
          Cc: [protected]@bsnl.co.in ; [protected]@bsnl.co.in ; [protected]@bsnl.co.in
          Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 2:47 PM
          Subject: Fwd: Fwd: FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

REF FILE NO 3547-AGM(C-1)/09-CG dated[protected]
          Please refer to your E-mail dated[protected] addressed to BSNL on the subject. It Is intimated
          that the complaint of your faulty telephone and B/band was attended and set right. It was confirmed with you on telephone. Due to some technical problem the new indicator[protected] has been provided against your old no[protected]
          We deeply regret the inconven caused to you in past and assure you to provided the efficient service in future
          With kind regard
          ADT(PG) Ghaziabad
          Tel[protected]
          - 2708888

My phone no. is 2649038 and i have also internet connection on same no. i took internet because of daily use for work so i took BSNL internet bcz i hope it is no.1 in INDIA as well as it is also good stability rather than other but last 2 months i am facing problem due very slow speed and disconnect again and again so please send your executive and resolve my problem and second problem is BSNL launch Double speed for the plan UL 750 plus ? when i call from my landline it is very noise my complaint no. is 0205 kindly request you sir that please take some strict action

Mr. H.N Gaur
          C-99 Shalimar Garden Ext-2
          Sahibabad Ghaziabad 201005

Kolkata, West Bengal
            I have deposited Rs.2, 000/- to BSNL and got a coonnection which is more than 7 years old. In between I have changed my residential address twice. In my present location, I have shifted more than 1 year time and my telephone has been shifted. Since installation in my new residence, the phone was working maximum of 1 month time with the no.[protected]. In the mean time I have discussed with the BSNL officials but in vain. The phone is still dead and I am some times receive the bills. In the BSNL web site there is no existance of this number. The message comes invalid no. Could you please suggest what we should we do.
            I have been subscriber for BSNL Land line for long time. My Residential Telephone No[protected] at Adabari Telephone Exchange under Guwahati in Kamrup district was out of order for more than two and half months. I hve been fed up with BSNL putting complain time & again.I have spoken to JTO(P) number of times for rectification and put complin in 198. But for almost 3 months they did nothing to rectify the telephone.They not even show the courtesy to attend the fault for such long period. The service of BSNL particularly under Adabari Exchange is the worst. No body care for subscribers.Its like a joke that they have created so many customer care service but for no use. Even my friend's landline No-2671135 is out of order for 3 months.So can you tell me why and how BSNL can retain/increse subscriber. Your existance is at stake. So pl do some thing right to survive yourself and customer
            Asim Debnath

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              please send the call details of incoming and out going calls from may 2007 to april 2008.
              If possible please provide sms details too.(now this connection is not available)
              mobile no:[protected].bsnl prepaid connection.
              thanks.
              please send the call details of incoming and out going calls from last two months.
              If possible please send to my email id [protected]@yahoo.com

mobile no:[protected] .bsnl prepaid connection.
              thanks.
              dear sir..
              can u tell me that how can i get the bsnl prepaid connectin call detail???
              please send call details of my bsnl prepaid no. i.e [protected] from 1.01.2010 to 26.01.2011

V
                Jangaon, Telangana
                Viresh Chandra Mital
                104, Manas Enclave
                Picnic Spot Road,
                Indira Nagar.
                Lucknow
                Phone :[protected]

My phone connection number is[protected] .My Phone and braodband services are dead every other day since Oct 2008. I have registered the complaints innumerable times. Now it is dead since last ten days. The complaint is lodged on 198.

I have got the phone connection and the internet connection but never in my life i have seen such a miserable service .

Still my phone is out of order and I am help less .what to do and how to proceed the matter to get a better service.

God Knows when it will be set right. I am thinking of surrending the phone and broadband connection both.

BSNL Landline phone — Phone not working dead

Name:Meenu singla
                PH.No. 2785152 Phone not working dead from 9-09-09
                H.No. 252 Gobindnagar Nayagaon Distt Mohali
                under khudaalisher 160103
                Name:- Sapna Jain
                Phone No.[protected]
                House No. E-40 D Samta Colony Raipur (C.G.)
                My Land Line No. Is[protected] is Not Working From 10 Days So Plz
                Repair My Telephone Plz
                Thanqu, Sir

Kolkata, West Bengal
                  SIR,
                  MY MOBILE NO [protected], A/C NO[protected], NAME - AJOY MITRA, INVOICE NO[protected]DUE DATE 30/07/2009, RS 588br...

Mountain View, United States
                  Sir i am using cellone bsnl-99 gprs prepaid connection.but i try to call c-care but don't go.So i don't know that when my validity will be finished.so if there is any sortcut to know my validity then send me my e-mail id.
                  I want to see the balance.pls send me how to ckeck the balance...
                  i have activated bsnl gprs on my nokia 5300 i can acess gprs on my phone but i can not connect it to my pc.so please give me a solution on my email adress..
                  Sir i am using BSNL gprs prepaid connection.so if there is any sortcut to know my validity then send me my e-mail id. I want to see the balance.pls send me how to ckeck the balance...
                  Sir, i m using BSNL gprs prepaid & i want to know how many mb balance in my acount. pls send me how to check it...

B
                    Darwha, Maharashtra
                    I own the land line telephone number[protected]. It comes in Bharat Nagar area, nagpur. My phone went dead in the 1st week of the last month. I lodged a complain at the fault centre vide complain number 55994, on dt 10-07- 09.Since then my phone has been lying dead, inspite of seceral request at the fault centre. Now the situation is such that they simply refuse to listen to our request any more. They now have the audacity to either bang the phone down or simply say it can not be attended now. We are a joint family and for our womenfolk the landline remains our main medium of communication. you can imagine how inconvenient it is to have a dead phone. This is indeed very shocking on the part of bsnl.How can the authority heading such a public utility organisation can afford to show such callous attitude towards its regular and faithful customer ?No wonder. bsnl is loosing its landline users at such an alarming rate.
                    CAN I HOPE FOR EARLY REDRESSAL OF MY DEAD LANDLINE ?
                    Ajay Kumre.
                    Nagpur.

AFFORD MOTORS — ALL OUR LANDLINE ARE DEAD

OUR ALL AIRTEL LANDLINE ARE DEAD. WE HAD MADE COMPLAIN BUT NO ONE CAME HERE FROM AIRTEL TO ATTEND OUR COMPLAIN.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER
                    I also having land line number 2744284 for which I made telephone e complaint having complent number 67690 dt.24/11/2009. To day I also dial 198 it tells, your complaint is still pending and utter same complaint number. My wife personally visited at Sakkardhara Telephone centre, when customer care installing, customer redressal machine, Attendent Engineers also fierd to the assistance for immediate action .But till day, no action has been taken inspite of higher authorities directions.
                    If we try for complaint number [protected], no responce is there. I had also submitted my recent bill up to 30/11/2009 . I am also sure they will issue rental bill for dead telephone number also. God Knows, how system is going of parent company. Private services which are taken connection from BSNL, but services are very fast. Now where is customer service.
                    Madan sewag, Nagpur
                    dear sir, my land line no.[protected] is dead last two day's. so plase taking action. thank your sir
                    my landline number[protected], we requested to transfer the number to our new address from wadi exchange to hingna exchange.
                    it is more than six months for the said request from our side but to no avail.
                    I am use[protected] landline with broadband, but last 3-4 month landline & broadband not working properly. So many times line dead and broadband also not connected. complaint loged on 198 every day but after next day complaint clear but problem not solved. No any BSNL person come and check the line. we are facing this problem from last 3-4 months but BSNL send broadband bill Rs. 2600/- for the month of Dec'2010.

This is totally wrong from BSNL side.
                    Please do this and provide solution so that we continue services with BSNL other wise we going to other service provider. presently we are use 1 landline and 4 Mobile for BSNL.
                    I own the land line telephone number[protected] Account Number[protected] & customer Id [protected]. It comes in Rameshwari Ring Road area, Nagpur. My phone went dead in the 13/9/2011. I lodged a complain at the fault centre vide complain on dt 19-09-11.Since then my phone has been lying dead, inspite of seceral request at the fault centre. Now the situation is such that they simply refuse to listen to our request any more. They now have the audacity to either bang the phone down or simply say it can not be attended now. We are a joint family and for our womenfolk the landline remains our main medium of communication. you can imagine how inconvenient it is to have a dead phone. This is indeed very shocking on the part of bsnl.How can the authority heading such a public utility organization can afford to show such callous attitude towards its regular and faithful customer ? No wonder. bsnl is loosing its landline users at such an alarming rate.
                    CAN I HOPE FOR EARLY REDRESSAL OF MY DEAD LANDLINE?

Pankaj Kale
                    Nagpur.

H
                      Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu
                      We have been using the BSNL Broadband Tamilnadu Circle, Trichy. Whenever we try to check the account usage details. The portal never loaded. We are unable to identify how much we using/Used. But, bill is sent to us with the amount only. not even about usage details.

Main thing is "We need the portal to work for all types of boradband package". The portal is only working for certain packages in our circle. When we call and complain about this, they are simply telling check the same portal.
                      1) No voice support to check account usage details.
                      2) Portal is not working
                      3) Bill is not described in detailed manner. [Typically, we might have used around Rs.600 but, bill is coming for Rs.4000. If we ask, they are not clearly telling the usage details. They just give a guess saying "you might have exceed the limit". They are not even mentioning the usage for the month.]
                      4) Lack of transparency
                      5) Information hiding from the user and poor response to consumer. We suspect, they are cheating on us.
                      kendriya vidyalaya no-2 crpf foysagar ajmer two broadband connection not working from one month
                      broad band connection of kv2 ajmer not working from one month 2 broad band connection not working
                      kendriya vidyalaya no 2 2 broad band connection not working
                      we want details o[censored]sage of my account for the month of august

D
                        Chandigarh, Chandigarh
                        Jai Hind.
                        I have taken your Himachal Govt. Plan connection, Phone no.[protected]. I am sorry to...

P
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        My telephone No. 2432247 (Rajaji Path, Mhatre Nagar) Dombivli is out of order for the last two weeks.
                        Though the line man attended the compaint after 5 days of registration, and informed that he will come back as the cable is required to be replaced. It is almost two weeks now, there is no sign of any response from BSNL. nor the lineman !!!
                        My BSNL Telephone No.[protected] is dead from 8th August, 2009. IMy neighbour had done a complaint on 10.8.2009 and myself has being following up with Mr. Darade of Juchandra Telephone exchange on his cell since 11.8.2009. No actopn is being taken. Till date my phone is dead it only ringing in the exchange.

Today also I have called Mr. Darde and he said it will be done.

You are kindly requested to look into the matter and take necessary action at the earlest.
                        dear sir,
                        my tele no. is[protected] is not work properly. line is disturb few day's.
                        so needful to my comp.
                        My telephone no. is[protected] i was paid my pending bill amount but still my phone is disconected there they was told me after paying the bill your phone will be activated in few hours but still my phone is dead, so please check out my phone no. & start my phone.PLEASE
                        My residence ( add: 405-A wing, Saraswati Apts, Station Road, Ulhasnagar- 4) bsnl telephone no.[protected] is dead since last one week. I have registerd the compliant on your complaint cell no.[protected],[protected],[protected] litrally every day but ashamed to mention that none of your officer attended the complaint yet. It is necessory for my family to b in touch with me since we do not have any alternate tel or mobile at residence and my father in law is hospitallized and is serious. Hence it bocomes not possible for others to talk to my family or convey any messages.There is no bill pending on my number. Request u to look into matter immediately and start the line or else i will b force to put complaint to your higher autorities or consumer right cell.My mobile no is [protected].
                        My telephone no. 2502667 is completely dead from yeaster - please resolve the problem immediately. I cannot excess my net
                        My name is Prashant H tare & I am working at Chandigarh (Permanent Add : Prashant H. Tare, Taluka - Palghar, Dist - Thane, Pin 401 102. Maharashtra) my land line no.of my native place is[protected] is dead since last three month. My parents personaly meet our area lineman several time but he not responding properly & every time trying to avoid my parents. My father is heart patient we need our land line no desperately & there is no another alternate. It is verny necessary to be touch with my family. There is no bill pending on my number. Request you to kindly start the line otherwise I will be force to put complaint to your higher authorities of taking consumer court support. My cell no is [protected]
                        My name is Prashant H. tare & I am working at Chandigarh (Permanent Add : Prashant H. Tare, At & Post - Edwan, Taluka - Palghar, Dist - Thane, Pin Code - 401 102, Maharashtra). My native place landline no. is[protected] is dead since last three months. My parents personaly meet our area manager & put complaints to telephone office several time but our area manager not responding properly & every time to avoid my parents. My father is heart patient so that we need our land line no very desperately & there is no another alternate. For me it is very necessary to be touch with my family. There is no bill pending on my number. Request you to kindly start the line immediately otherwise I will be force to put complaint to your higher authorities or taking consumer court alongwith media support. My cell No. is [protected]
                        MY TELEPHONE NO.[protected] IS STILL NOT WORKING.PLEASE DEPUTE YOUR ENGINEER TO ATTEND THE SAME
                        Landline number 2321069

Even after sending several reminders to BSNL complaint cell, tel. no. 2321069 is still not repaired. Please look into the complaint on urgent basis.

sent on
                        My name is S.Chandrashekhar and residing at No.3, Shilp apartment, Rambaug Lane N.4, Kalyan (W). My landline no. is[protected]. For last one month my telephone is not woking . No incoming calls and lot of disturbance while dialing a number. Please look into the matter on urgent basis as we find it difficult without landline phone.

Thrissur, Kerala
                          From past five days, the internet service in my house is down. The DSL lamp is also not on. I have complained twice to the fault repair service. But without any use. My user id is aparna_bhargav.

Kindly do the needful.

1. Turn on your modem, open any browser, type in the browser http://192.168.1.1
                          2. It will prompt you for username and password. put "admin" (without the quotes) in both field.
                          3. Go to Advanced Setup. There will be 5 bridge connection and 1 PPPoE connection.
                          4. Edit PPPoE Connection.
                          5. Click next, next. Then you will see PPP User Name and Password.
                          6. Set the user id to the first user id with which the connection was taken. and its password as well.
                          7. Next and Save and reboot the modem

bangalore, Karnataka
                            I am using BSNL EVDO card with the 2.4mpbs speed and unlimited download scheme, but i am not able to do a voice chat using the evdo card. That means the speed of the internet using this EVDO is worst.

A simple voice chat is not supported with this internet connection.

I paid 3000Rs/- for the device and purchased that BSNL will never do cheat, they said 2.4mpbs and i am not even getting 30- 40kbps speed.

I thought they have said 2.4mpbs and at the worst case i will get 1mpbs ( but atlast the BSNL cheated i am not even getting 30-40kpbs internet speed)

Can anyone tell me where to complaint regarding this and get it fixed with the speed.

I am paying 550Rs/- monthly, which is really a worthless.

Some times the browsing speed also gets dumped.

Please raise this issue in the BSNL head of department and get the thing fixed. Please

BSNL - EVDO Card — Major Speed Problem

A simple voice chat is not supported with this internet connection.

I am paying 550Rs/- monthly, which is really a worthless.

Some times the browsing speed also gets dumped.

i purchased new evdo card but i am not getting speed more than 10 kb and 15kb what do i do
                            i feel like cheated not getting speed tell me what to do

Unfortunately I also took the connection without reading the reviews like this. Very low speed and not useful to work using this EVDO card.

If you get any ideas to improve the speed, please advise.

Prasanna
                            Unfortunately i am also one of you. i have a 1mbps plans of EVDO card but downloading speed is between 2kbps to 5 kbps.
                            EVDO is really its
                            waste of money
                            waste of time
                            waiting for min to open even a single web page..
                            we get just 20 to 40 kbps ly as download speed...
                            for this we are to give rs999 which is worthless..
                            there should be some reasonable cost for paying but this devices is not so
                            please make a suitable facility and demand for cost
                            i hope u would take necessary actions
                            your thankful citizen of India
                            i purchased new evdo card on rent base but i am not getting speed data transfer 15kb to 20 kb what do i do this is my problem not any custmer talk ti us he say kahana phas gaya yaar.
                            i think i have been fooled....they said that i will have a speed of about 2 mbps but my speed hardly goes beyond 10 kbps....my location is just near the tower so my location is not the problem....i want my money back or the speed that i was promised to get.
                            hi ...tis is pawan bohra from chennai...i hav purchased bsnl evdo card one month before...according to the taiff they said me tht the speed will be 2.4Mbps...atleast i should get 1.5 Mbps even if i dont get 2.4Mbps speed as none ll get the sharp said speed...then wats the use of paying 1000 rupees as monthly tariff fee while im getting only 0.31Mbps as my download speed...it doesnt gets disconnected automatically as others said in last comments...i hav a problem with the speed...wats the solution for this problem...?pls do me good with my problem...pls mail ur solutions for this problem to [protected]@gmail.com...

New Delhi, Delhi
                              I have taken a post paid SIM Card (Mb.No. [protected]) connection of BSNL mobile from BSNL exchange Hapoli (Ziro), Lower Subansiri Dist. Arunchal Pradesh. I got the sim card on dated 24/07/2009 but till date the sim card is not connected with its BSNL network. I have already lodged a complaint about this problem to the concerned department on dated 01/08/2009 its complaint no. is 3647497 but till date I have not got any positive result. Its rental of amount Rs=225/- is going on without using its service.
                              I have already lodged a aganinst this problem to your website on dated 12/08/2009 but till date no response has been received from your end. still I am waiting for your response.
                              Thanking you.

My address:-
                              Sanjay Kumar Deka
                              Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
                              Palin, Kurung Kumey Dist.
                              Arunachal Pradesh
                              Contact No. [protected]
                              I paid my all outstanding dues against my BSNL mobile no [protected]. But, till now my mobile no is not activated. Kindly investigate the matter and arrange to activate the same please

Vuyyuru, Andhra Pradesh

I am having an issue with this broadband. All the sites are working properly except one site on which i am working. It is disconnecting while i am working on that particular site. It has been a daily process.

gemstarmt.heartlandis.com is the site address.

My phone number is[protected]
                                My mobile number is [protected]
                                My broadband plan is 750 unlimited.
                                My location is VIJAYAWADA.

Please help me out from this problem.

L
                                  Helsinki, Finland
                                  Someone called and informed that my father met with an serious accident and my mother was the one alone at home. She(58) depressed and become unconsious. After 1 hour my father turn home. Me working abroad and my wife is with me for holidays. what could i do now...pls let me know if ter is any other way i could trace the person.

BSNL peoples says they cant trace the following number. Wat shall i do...

william

BSNL — CALL INFORMATION

MY BSNL SIM NUMBER IS [protected] PLEASE GIVE ME CALL INFORMANTION FOR 14FEB 2013 IT IS VERY IMPORTENT

H
                                    Palghat, Kerala

I have a jharkhand/bihar bsnl jivan anant plan vide No. [protected]. I want to change the plan from Jivan Anant to Saral Anant. I messaged sevaral times but till date it has not change.

bsnl prepad- Jivan anant — change of plan

Dear Sir

I have a bsnl prepaid jivan anant plant phone no [protected] I want to change the plant from Jivan anant to Saral anant. I have sent message several times but till date it has not been changed. Kindly change the plant and oblige.

Thanks.
                                    have a jharkhand/bihar bsnl jivan anant plan vide No. [protected] I want to change the plan from Jivan Anant to Saral Anant. I messaged sevaral times but till date it has not change.

I have a jharkhand/bihar bsnl anant plan vide No. [protected] I want to change the plan from Anant to genral. I messaged 2 sep but till date it has not change