Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Anuroop Ashok on Oct 17, 2020
I paid the BSNL landline post-paid bill on 13 October 2020 through an online platform(Google Pay). But I accidentally ended up paying the bill twice.(paid the bill two times since the first payment was shown to be failure, but later it turns out that both the payments are indeed successful).

The bill number for which double payment was made is SDCKL[protected]. So I request you to check the payment transaction in your portal and refund the amount to my account as early as possible.

Landline Number:[protected]Kerala)

Account Holder : Ashok P K

BSNL Account Number : [protected]

[Oct 17, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Srinivas Sridharmurthy on Oct 17, 2020
    With subsequent complaints given to BSNL[protected] dated 03-jul-2020,[protected] dated 30-jul-2020 and[protected] dated 06-Aug-2020), the complaint gets closed with out the issue getting resolved.

With the line down since June 2020, we have not paid the generated bill from July onwards. Appreciate if the bill be revoked and cancelled.

Simran Daryani on Oct 17, 2020
      From the last 14 hours my sim is showing emergency calls after restarting also

sherinelias on Oct 16, 2020
        I am a bsnl landline customer. Recently i paid my landline bill twice through two different apps. I request you to refund my bill amount as soon as possible. My telephone number is [protected]. Bill number is SCKL[protected].Below i have attached the proofs of both the transactions.

Thankyou.

Bsnl landline bill paid twice
        Bsnl landline bill paid twice

[Oct 16, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

iammainul on Oct 16, 2020
          Dear Team,

During the Amphan cyclone in Kolkata the service got disrupted and even after complaining multiple times the issue didnt resolve and a regular bill was getting generated. Being frustrated with the issue we decided to surrender the landline and even then we no resolve of the issue.
          The complaints were registered on 5th June 2020. Docket Number[protected]
          Other one on 10th September 2020. Docket Number[protected].

Please help us resolve this issue.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Upc Code Not Getting Generated

ferdous1608 on Oct 15, 2020
            For the last 2 months, I have been trying to Port out of BSNL Prepaid. I have sent the request for MNP 4-5 times but did not...

varungbhavnani on Oct 15, 2020
            HI My mobile number is [protected], i am getting indecent messages from 650500 almost daily regarding girls / actresses in Bikini along with Web links in these messages. please check who is spamming & stop this Immediately.

[Oct 15, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abinashda on Oct 15, 2020

I am using BSNL post paid service. I have shifted my house. So, please change my billing address from my old house to my new house address:

Old address is : ABINASH KUMAR BARUA, QTR No. DZ5, OIL INDIA BUNGLOW, DULIAJAN, DIBRUGARH- 786602

New Address is: ABINASH KUMAR BARUA, BUNGALOW No. D+78, OIL Housing Colony, DULIAJAN, DIBRUGARH- 786602

With regards,
              Abinash Kumar Barua
              Bill A/C no.[protected]

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Recharge is failing for my prepaid number

PRIYANKA PALLAVI on Oct 15, 2020
                After my validity expired i tried to recharge my number but it was failing. I tried through gpay and paytm...

vibhore.27 on Oct 14, 2020
                My mom had her sim blocked temporarily as she couldn't recharge due to a coronavirus crisis and she isn't technologically proficient. And now I cant recharge as it's showing "12-status-diameter_end_user_service_denied " .can you suggest any resolution to such a problem and what should I do to unblock the sim?

[Oct 14, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Bsnl landline broadband not working and staff give excuses every time.

Siddharth Garasiya on Oct 14, 2020
                  Complaint about my bsnl landline and broadband not working looks like dead.i have complaint for that but no one comes to check...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Landline Services have not been activated after payment of bills

Shilpa Sudhakaran on Oct 14, 2020
                  My grandparents landservices stopped all of a sudden and we paid the bill and its been 5 days and the connection is not till...

pankaj2393 on Oct 13, 2020
                  Kindly port my mobile no [protected] as for last 3 days i want to sms to 1900 but failed.As i did with other handset, request foir upc could not be processed.
                  Kindly help plz.

Pankaj jain
                  sdgm/iod
                  bhel, international operation division
                  nhel new delhi

[Oct 13, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pranav041863 on Oct 13, 2020
                    As i have requested for upc since 2 days but it keeps on pushing the retry message. it took my balance around 20 rupees for request message. still there is no reply from their side even contacted custumer centre. never giving proper reason please help me my number [protected]

Upc request

pps22fts on Oct 13, 2020
                      We have 2 lines one is working and another is dead. Please resolve it at your earliest.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Refund for disconnected number has not been processed since 4 years

sunrajan on Oct 12, 2020
                        Before my present landline broadband FTTH number, I previously had the number[protected]. At a time, when I was a very...

sunrajan on Oct 12, 2020
                        BSNL signal is so unworthy including its data signals, that I always have to connect to vodafone sim's mobile hotspot to access data, , when the FTTH fails frequently. By the Way, BSNL's FTTH connection is also very bad, as it keeps failing frequently.

[Oct 12, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jonathan Bawitlung on Oct 12, 2020
                          Prepaid recharge not successful

Shara Raviraj on Oct 11, 2020
                            I had registered and paid for a new BSNL broadband connection 15 days back but no connection given yet and when asked in bsnl office they are saying if you are not happy get the money back. Very disappointed by such response.Please do the needful as there is no other broadband services available in my area

[Oct 11, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            No update yet
                            No update yet

BSNL Hungama — Street dogs mess

Visweswari on Oct 11, 2020
                              There are about 30 street dogs in our area, they chase peoples, barks on human and all night they creates many problem, they..we...