Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 6

Dear Sir / Madam,

I live in 1st Cross, Papaiah Layout, HAL 3rd Stage, Bangalore 560017 (Behind Cloudnine Hospital in Old Airport Road). The residential area road width is 15 feet and in that there is an idle & unused BSNL pole in the road hence disrupting the mobility of 4 wheelers entering and exiting out of the road.

I sincerely request to remove the unused pole completely from the road which would help mobilising the vehicles easily.

My Name is SARAVANAN DEVENDRAN and I am one of the resident here. Looking forward for your sincere help and support here.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My bsnl is not getting signal for 10 hours please solve it fast My handset is good, My other sim are working properly but last night on 23 March 10:50 pm the bsnl signal is gone and not coming right now 24 March please solve the issue . I faced many problems...
    I want to port out from BSNL. While I am requesting for PORT to 1900, "UPC cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider. Please contact your service provider for further assistance. Massage I am receiving. My number is [protected]. Please do the needful....

I had already submitted a complaint few months back but didn't get any response so sending again.
    Hello dear, I recharge a wrong plan on my bsnl number [protected] with plan 1498 which was supposed to be done with 1499 plan. This happened because of the confusion as these numbers are to close and I don't know what to do now. Can you please help me to get this resolve. Thank you. 👀

Vivek.Kodoth
      22/03/2022
      My above prepaid number is not active from yesterday. No network shown, unable to call, sms.
      Pls resolve ASAP

I am try many time to generate UPC code but. Every time. 1901 reply. "UPC cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider. Please contact your service provider for further assistance."
        Please BSNL resolve my problem....
        Bsnl pole in front of my house around 6 months ago there is lot of disturbance in parking and takes no action by bsnl authors so pls solve my problem as soon as possible Thank you...
        BSnl mobile number [protected] is recharged on 21/3/2022 at 12.36.48 for Rs 319/- but the same is yet to be activated. Recharged through mobile banking of Canarabank ref no[protected]...
        I want to port my bsnl sim to another network but company is not providing the UPC number which is essential to port into another network. My bsnl number is [protected]....
        I want to port my number.
        My number is [protected].
        But bsnl not given port number.
        Every time I got "subsisting contractual obligations, please contact service provider " this sms.
        Please solve my problem as soon as possible...

I have been trying to port my bsnl postpaid number, but I am unable to generate the porting code. It say “ Could not be processed”.

Really irritated with a slow network and now unable to port.

Kindly provide me with my porting code

Number :[protected]

Please take corrective action against unauthorised vehicles parked inside our society BSNL Staff Quarters Chinchwad.
          We are suffering from unauthorised vehicles parked inside our society, we are facing lots of difficulties due to this.

I have paid the bill on the due date 19/3/22 using mybsnl app and the money is deducted from my bank account but the status shows failed. Attached is the screenshot of the transaction.

Kindly fix the error and generate my receipt as soon as possible.
            Bill No- FCDR[protected]...

Facing lots of issues bt currently most irritated for couldn't getting upc code porting so can't express my bad wording pls check and solve it's urgent for me.

I have done wrong recharge for my other number [protected]( of my father). I was about to the recharge for my other number [protected]. Some how I did recharge for 384 number. I have donr transaction through free charge wallet. Referece IDs are [protected], UPI ref ID is[protected]. This was done on 18/03/22 at 7.30pm.
              I have send message to 58081 for reversal. But it replied with you are not correct dealer.
              I...
              I can not get UPC for my mobile number. When I was applying for UPC I got a message saying "UPC cannot be generated for the reasons: (1)There are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider. Please contact your service provider for further assistance." Please solve this problem....

Hello dear, I recharge a wrong plan on my bsnl number [protected]] with plan 1498 which was supposed to be done with 1499 plan. This happened because of the confusion as these numbers are to close and I don't know what to do now. Can you please help me to get this resolve. Thank you. Ref ID [protected]

Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that we are having a problem with the unnecessary pole of BSNL in front of our house Door entrance and there are no BSNL connections anymore and this pole is used by other Local T.V and Net cable operators wires are also tied with the support of your pole which are coming in front of our house and causing a big problem. It is also, causing difficulty to construct an entrance door to my...

My land line braoadband connection no is [protected]. location of connection is sipat Dist-bilaspur(CG), i have already registered complaint about this but not resolve .My internet is out of order since 2 day.kindly look into the matter.

regards
                akhilesh kumar rahangdale
                mo-[protected]
                [protected]@gmail.com

Mobile screen showing SIM REJECTED. I just switch off my phone and then on again then it shows on display sim card rejected.
                  Mobile no. [protected]