Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Tel: +91 94 4002 4365

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

My phone is ok m don my monthly reacharge suddenly my bsnl sim is not working my number is [protected]
Jul 18, 2021

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bharat Fiber broadband is installed at my house for which the rental is 777 and 18% gst is charged separately. Within last 48 hours local vendors of bsnl are not able to provide net to me due to which I am facing lot of problem in working. And he is abusive. If this situation persists then I will not be able to work its a very bad experience frm bsnl really a disappointment
    Jul 18, 2021

Bharat Fiber broadband is installed at my house for which the rental is 777 and 18% gst is charged separately. Within last 48 hours local vendors of bsnl are not able to provide net to me due to which I am facing lot of problem in working. And he is abusive. If this situation persists then I will not be able to work please help
      Jul 18, 2021

I have given a complaint through telephone regarding non working the land line on 4/7/21, till today it was not solved and seprising that i got a message your problem was solved
        default tele phone number[protected]
        kindly do the need ful
        Jul 17, 2021

Dear sir
          BSNL POLE is not being used in our premises from last 10 years . Every one around us is using airtel connection . Because if this pole, we are not able to park our car properly and there is already shortage of parking place.
          Hereby I would request you to remove the oole from the vicinity area and make a use of it somewhere else.
          Jul 17, 2021

Have booking 5 t-shirts pls return my amount pls return back ny amount
            Jul 16, 2021

I see your message on 10/07/2021. I recharged my phone on 13/07/2021 at 666 pack. But caller tune is not activated yet.br...

Dear sir please check I'm not sending any massage

Sir
                I recharge my BSNL prepaid mob No. [protected] through net banking of SBI with transaction reference ID- UHB8359482...

I have been trying to port my phone number from Bsnl but everytime I get a message from 1901 that my request couldn't been processed, Please try after some time. So Please resolve this problem.
                Jul 15, 2021

I was recharging my prepaid bsnl number for ₹100 on 14th July 2021 it was showing that the payment was successful but recharge not done . Plss do the required process and refund the amount debited from my account.
                  Jul 14, 2021

I located in AT POST- ANJANSINGI TQ.DHAMANGAON RLY, DIST AM RAVATI, Maharashtra having pin code 444709 .Sir, We have a bsnl 3G tower in our small village having population of 10-20thousand. But after every 2-3 days, it does not show any range. Now also, since 3days we do not have bsnl coverage. Also coverage fluctuates a lot, also signal strength is less. There is bsnl office near tower, but no bsnl officer is there on duty, they only comes in a week on duty.

Name : Sumedh Patil
                    Mobile: [protected]
                    Jul 14, 2021

Rajesh saini I am not receiving and sending any message on bsnl sim...I, all complain to bsnl company but they didn't give any solution 4 days has passed I am unable to receive any message Pls start my message service as soon as possible
                      Jul 14, 2021

This is Pothineni Srinivasa Rao a Resident of Karumanchi Village, having BSNL Landline Connection in my name, in Ongole Circle.
                        Dis-Connected BSNL Landline Number Details STD Code 08592, Landline Number 277081

On 24th May, 2021, BSNL Dis-Connected Landline Connection with out informing. Landline Phone number does not have any dues and We are paying the Monthly BSNL Bills regularly with out any dues left

Because of Dis-Connection of BSNL Landline Connection, me and my family faced Mental Agony, because of this my carrer being disturbed. For the Mental Agony request the Court provide me with 75000/- as compensation from BSNL
                        Jul 14, 2021

I need to port my phone no. away from BSNL. Every time I send porting msg to 1900 from my BSNL no. I receive a message from...
                          Dear Sir/Mam,

Myself Dr.Rajlaxmi Paikray want to generate UPC CODE for my Number [protected] but getting UPC...
                          Hi Sir

I have send message Many times for PORT to 1900, but not received PORT CODE .
                          Even I am trying...
                          Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I have send message Many times for PORT to 1900, but not received PORT CODE .
                          Even I...

I have BSNL sim [protected] and the validity of the period was expired and I haveonline extended the validity with Rs.92/- charge on 05.07.2021 but the validity was not extended for three months. Afterward I recharged the sim with plan for Rs.319/- for 75 days on 11.07.2021 and credited in my account. You are requested to please look in to the matter and resolve the issue at the earliest.

Mob No [protected]
                          Jul 12, 2021

From yesterday my other BSNL prepaid sim is not working. Its showing no network however I am in good range and my phone is also working well. Kindly assist.
                            BSNL prepaid number [protected]