Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Bhavan, Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath, New Delhi
Tel: +91 94 4002 4365

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1063)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Photos

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

I recharged my phone yesterday and the transaction was successful. But the plan is not activated yet.
Apr 13, 2021

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

"transaction failed due to invalid service class"
    I tried recharge from paytm and online portal of bsnl it shows me...

My BSNL sim is not working. Since yesterday no networks are there. It’s showing total blackout. Neither calls or msgs are going nor coming. Kindly help me to resolve this issue because I am unable to make some mandatory bill payments.
    Apr 11, 2021

I have submitted my account closure form 3 years back for my landline number [protected]. I have also surrendered the device but still th deposit amount is not settled.

Please help me in getting this resolved.

Thanks and regards,
      Chezhian A P
      Apr 11, 2021

Facing network issue in the Palakol nearby area, postal pin 534260.
        Earlier we faced similar issues with other networks like jio and airtel. They used restore the network once we restart the mobile. But now with bsnl it's totally off for a day.

From
        Kishore
        Apr 10, 2021

My BSNL Landline has been dead since 28th Mar 2021 and i lodged a Complaint on 28.03.2021 vide complaint no.[protected]phone no.[protected] which has not been resolved till now (10th Apr 2021 10.43 pm). But BSNL has sent a msg that it has been resolved and updated in site as "resolved on 9.4.2021".
          Apr 10, 2021

My BSNL Land line disconnects very often... Quality of service is very Bad..Lot of disturbance in the line, they DO NOT bother to rectify it.. It's one of a useless service...

My BSNL SIM network was stopped ..it is prepaid sim and used from 4 years..toady not worked ..mobile number is [protected].PasumarthI NAGA PHANINDRA
            Apr 10, 2021

My mobile no.[protected] port to jio. Refund my deposit money rs: 5359/- immediately.
              Apr 10, 2021

It may be mention that bsln tower has been installed in my house 'D-62, Shanti Path, Raja Park, JAIPUR. Lease expires on 3 may 2021. Now i am not interested to renew .
                please deposit due rent and deliver vacant possession immediately. Yogendra Singh Tanwar, Advocate
                Apr 10, 2021

Recently I upgraded my bsnl internet broadband plan to Bsnl Bharat Fiber broadband. I was approached by the BSNL official to upgrade to this plan. I was mainly using my internet for my office purpose for which I was using VPN network. After upgrading to the BSNL Fiber internet now i am not able to connect to my office VPN for which I am not able to work. Frequently I have informed them about this issue but they are not taking any action. In reply they are saying Fiber plan has the issue with VPN and they are not sure when it will resolved. My concern is when they were advertising this plan to me they should have clearly mentioned about this VPN issue but they didn’t. They should understand when someone is working from home mostly they will be using their VPN. I want this resolved as soon as possible. Please find below my landline no. to which I have this Fiber plan.

BSNL Landline no. [protected].
                  Apr 09, 2021

I have already ported my sim from bsnl to jio network but still i m receiving bsnl bills i once paid Rs61 to avoid interacting with bsnl but again in april i am receiving same Rs 73
                    Akash baloria
                    Kindly look into this matter asap
                    Apr 07, 2021

Unable to send port sms to 1900
                      Apr 06, 2021

I have BSNL broadband connection since last 5-6 year. my bsnl no. is [protected]. Since last week[protected] i am face issues regarding the internet connection. On broadband the internet light bling red. I was reset my broadband but the problem still have.
                        First of all I contacted my nearest exchange(no: [protected]/150) and they assured me they would send someone to resolve the issue, but no one came. after 2-3 day again i complained they told me that they try to solving my problem. After 3-4 day I tried contacting the other bsnl exchange (Golmuri, jamshedpur) on number [protected] they told me same line.I am very displeased with BSNL services. please try to solved my problem.
                        Apr 06, 2021

Still i have face problem(no internet connection)

[protected] this is my number i unable to send msg from my sim
                          Apr 8, 2021
                          Not solve my problem what are u doing with your customers problem unable to send sms i hope solve this problm very soon...👎🏻
                          Apr 06, 2021

Someone call me my bsnl number and telling me solve this problem and fraud with hacking my phone n banking information i trouble this fake call n fraud so my number is not safe n private...wtf are doing https://www.consumercomplaints.in with customers problm...👎🏻

Port sms not sending.. but other msgs are sending.. I need to port my number..
                            Apr 06, 2021

Dear Sir i have surrendered my Telephone connection with Telephone instrument at Old Sangavi Tel Exchange on 30 Dec 2020. My Tel Connection was disconnected on 31 Dec 2020 and was told at the time of submitting application that my Deposit amount will be refunded after deducting My Dec 2020 Bill amount and credited to my SB account as per details given by me.
                              It is more than 3 months that i have not received my payment refund. Request Expedite. Regards. Capt Suhas Wakankar.
                              Mob: [protected]
                              Email - [protected]@gmail.com
                              Apr 05, 2021

Port sms is not sent even it is tried many times... But other msgs are working... Only port sms is not sending
                                Port sms not sending
                                Apr 05, 2021

Hi its almost more than a decade the pole is placed in front of our house and on constant request nothing has happened so...

I have 3gb data but its not connecting to internet. Also its showing only edge, some times h+ but my network coverage (range) is stable what to do?
                                  Apr 03, 2021