Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Tel: +91 94 4002 4365

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

My BSNL landline (in Bengaluru) is not working as there is no dial tone, and I cannot recieve any incoming calls. This has been going on for the past one week. I have been paying the bills on time, and have not accumulated any credit amount. I would request you to restore my landline.
Sep 17, 2021

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently on aug 11 i converted my bsnl sim from 3g to 4g.Later I activated my gpay account.From aug 15 my sbi account has...
    This is to bring to your notice that amount of Rs. 5 is getting deducted from my prepaid account balance since...
    Hello
    Whenever i try to recharge my BSNL sim with mobile no. [protected]
    it shows the error - Invalid Service...
    I had replaced my Sim in August.But the outgoing services are still not started after complaining several times to customer...

While i am aplying to mobile number portability there is a sms given to
    Bsnl did not give 4g network internet so i want port my sim but these message shown evertime when we sms on 1900
    Plz solve my problem
    Upc cannot be generated for the reasons: (1) there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider. Please contact your service provider for further assistance.

Dear Sir, ,
      In the month of February dated 05/02/2021 I withdraw my Landline with the department bearing account No. [protected], Telephone No.[protected], but till to date I am not in receipt of the security deposit which still lies with the department.
      Sir, Kindly arrange to refund security deposit in my favour and oblege.
      Vijay Kumar Kher
      [protected],
      Email [protected]@gmail.com
      Sep 15, 2021

BSNL network signal not available from yesterday at panruti location tamilnadu.
        Really very disappointed and worst service network ever seen.
        Let me know when will it's fixed.
        Looking immediate solution from BSNL end.
        Sep 15, 2021

I lost my BSNL sim card and want it to be deactivated at the earliest so I can get the same number re-issued.
          Date of incident- 9th September 2021
          Description- Lost the sim while travelling.
          Desirable resolution- Re-issue of the same number at the earliest.
          Lost sim- [protected]

Thanks and regards,
          Umashankar B.
          Sep 13, 2021

I'm using BSNL sim for 14 days and I've registered a compliant for the first day itself for data not working. And also I've spoke with so many representative in the BSNL and also walk-in to the nearest BSNL office but still the issue is not resolved. Very very worst service ever I'm facing. Still I can't use my data and my data plan is about to end. Worst ever.
            Sep 12, 2021

Hereby, I, Swapan Kumar Nath, would like to inform you that I am an ex-employee of BSNL. As a part of my benefits, I was allotted...

We opted for BSNL Broadband in Pune home. It's been 1 month gone since the application and no one is coming for the installation and activation.

When called they give fake reasons. Sometimes they say the technician is on leave, sometime he is not well, sometimes they are not available, sometimes router not available, sometimes they even say we are coming today but no one comes up for the installation.
              Looks like BSNL is not at all interested to do any business in Pune.
              We are shifting to Airtel or Jio now.
              Sep 12, 2021

I have purchased the BSNL fibre broadband connectivity for 200MBPS and paying monthly 1500Rs. But the broadband not at all working getting speed of 20MBPS which is too low and unable to work with this speed. Raised complaint but you resolved it without my consent. It would be great if you check the problem and resolve the issue.
                Tel. No- [protected]
                Sep 12, 2021

I don't know what happened. First there was low network.I complained for it.Now it is not even showing network.I don't know what I have to do
                  Sep 11, 2021

This is Karthik from hadapsar pune i am using 4 bsnl landline last 7 years, but last 4 month i facing...

This is to inform you that I am a resident of Kenjanur, Ikkarai Negamam Post, Sathyamangalam Taluk under Erode district of Tamil Nadu. The BSNL mobile tower is not nearest to my house. the network service tower is very poor.

It will be a pleasure for us if the concerned authority takes the actual step to solve the problem.

Thanking You
                    Sep 11, 2021

Dear Stashfin team,

My lone application is successful. Lone amount and EMI schedule is showing in my app...
                      Severals attempts were made to reach out the customer care @1503 and [protected] ( Toll free).But CSE says they cannot do...

Recently I have come from jio to bsnl and yesterday I have lost my jio network and did not get bsnl networks. Then after some time I got network in bsnl sim. But when I try to make a tele verification call, they ask me that the service is not available at this moment. Now how I do activate my number. Number which has port [protected] and my other contact number is [protected]
                      Sep 10, 2021

With extreme displeasure, i want to convey that services of BSNL are very poor and third class.br...