Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Extra charges in the initial bill for ftth bharat fiber

Lokesh79284 on Oct 21, 2020
My Initial Month Bill contains Deposit Rs.500 for ONT which I've purchased from outside. Also, the Deposit for CLIP amounting...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Blocking sending sms to port

Godwin Jose on Oct 20, 2020
I’m a bsnl customer for last 5 years, now I have to port my bsnl number to Airtel. regarding that, I...

Saravanan Purushothaman on Oct 20, 2020
Dear Sir/Mam

i am Saravanan residing in following new address:

Could you please help me out to change my billing address to this new address from this old address, mentioned below.

New Address:
No 43, R.R. Nagar, 2nd street, Near GTN College,
Dindigul, Tamilnadu-624005

Old Address:
Saravanan,
No 33/21 Thadicombu Road,
Dindigul, Tamilnadu-624001

Saravanan

[Oct 20, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
As requested registered landline number shared to you. please check and update the new address.
Hi, any responses please?

please help me out to update as mentioned new communication address
Hi, Gentle reminder!!! please help me out to update as mentioned new communication address?
As requested registered landline number[protected] shared to you. please check and update the new address.

Saravanan
No Response from BSNL so far and i have provided all the details which they have requested, since no repsones!!!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Cancellation of BSNL Landline after Non Resolution of Issue(Phone Dead)

Subir Ranjan Chakraborty on Oct 20, 2020
    I have been a BSNL Kolkata customer for more than 2 decades but sadly, the standard of BSNL support has deteriorated significantly...

CA S SHARMA on Oct 20, 2020
    My ftth conneciton[protected] at haridwar uttrakhand dot is lying dead since many days. I have been complaining to all concerned but the sdo/je are only telling me that they do not have an otr machine nor slicing machine, hence they connot locate or correct the fault

is this not another form of corruption since psu is forcing people to opt out from bsnl and go to private players for their needs. On the other hand the incompetent government keeps posting self praise on twitter and linkedin about what all they have achieved.

shipra anu on Oct 19, 2020
      My mobile phone has been stolen that's why I want to block my bsnl sim card.
      Name: Ram ratan prasad Singh
      Address: New area Nawada
      Di-Nalanda
      No-[protected]
      I want my sim card block as soon as possible

[Oct 19, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Bsnl network coverage Complaint in Daityna Parthur Jalna

SureshTayde8373737 on Oct 18, 2020
        My Name is Suresh Tayde

This is my BSNL Number

Lattitude and Longitudebr...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Idea network coverage Complaint in Asthi Shristi jalna [Resolved]

SureshTayde8373737 on Oct 18, 2020
        This is my Vodafoneidea Mobile Number

Lattitude and Longitude
        19.45497 and 76.21186br...

Nigamhhh on Oct 18, 2020
        Bsnl sim is not showing any network.
        No connection for call or other things
        I tried to optout the sim and fixed again but no connection yet
        In other slot, second sim is perfectly doing their work.
        My bsnl no is [protected]

[Oct 18, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nigamhhh on Oct 18, 2020
          Bsnl sim is not showing any network.
          No connection for call or other things
          I tried to optout the sim and fixed again but no connection yet
          In other slot, second sim is perfectly doing their work

Jyoti1210 on Oct 18, 2020
            I was texting to 1900 for getting the UPC code used for Mobile number portability but unfortunately I haven't received it even after sending the message 4 times and my balance also got deducted everytime I send a message. This is very unfair for the.consumer. so please kindly look into the above matter and resolve it ASAP.

raghu. p on Oct 18, 2020
              This is inform you that I have bsnl prepaid mobile no [protected] recharge on 17.10.2020 through official website bsnl online recharge portal Rs. 328, transaction ID IGAJQOAGO6 but it was failed to recharge. the refund of failed transaction is not been received.
              Hence it is requested you to please take appropriate necessary action so that I can getting refund at the earliest.
              Raghunath poria
              ph [protected]

Sir
              as of now there is no refund issued.
              it requested you to please

aneisha on Oct 17, 2020
                I have lost my mobile phone on 10/10/2020. The phone number needs to be blocked or deactivated. the said lost phone number- [protected]

[Oct 17, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anuroop Ashok on Oct 17, 2020
                  I paid the BSNL landline post-paid bill on 13 October 2020 through an online platform(Google Pay). But I accidentally ended up paying the bill twice.(paid the bill two times since the first payment was shown to be failure, but later it turns out that both the payments are indeed successful).

The bill number for which double payment was made is SDCKL[protected]. So I request you to check the payment transaction in your portal and refund the amount to my account as early as possible.

Landline Number:[protected]Kerala)

Account Holder : Ashok P K

BSNL Account Number : [protected]

Srinivas Sridharmurthy on Oct 17, 2020
                    With subsequent complaints given to BSNL[protected] dated 03-jul-2020,[protected] dated 30-jul-2020 and[protected] dated 06-Aug-2020), the complaint gets closed with out the issue getting resolved.

With the line down since June 2020, we have not paid the generated bill from July onwards. Appreciate if the bill be revoked and cancelled.

Simran Daryani on Oct 17, 2020
                      From the last 14 hours my sim is showing emergency calls after restarting also

sherinelias on Oct 16, 2020
                        I am a bsnl landline customer. Recently i paid my landline bill twice through two different apps. I request you to refund my bill amount as soon as possible. My telephone number is [protected]. Bill number is SCKL[protected].Below i have attached the proofs of both the transactions.

Thankyou.

Bsnl landline bill paid twice
                        Bsnl landline bill paid twice

[Oct 16, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

iammainul on Oct 16, 2020
                          Dear Team,

During the Amphan cyclone in Kolkata the service got disrupted and even after complaining multiple times the issue didnt resolve and a regular bill was getting generated. Being frustrated with the issue we decided to surrender the landline and even then we no resolve of the issue.
                          The complaints were registered on 5th June 2020. Docket Number[protected]
                          Other one on 10th September 2020. Docket Number[protected].

Please help us resolve this issue.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Upc Code Not Getting Generated

ferdous1608 on Oct 15, 2020
                            For the last 2 months, I have been trying to Port out of BSNL Prepaid. I have sent the request for MNP 4-5 times but did not...

varungbhavnani on Oct 15, 2020
                            HI My mobile number is [protected], i am getting indecent messages from 650500 almost daily regarding girls / actresses in Bikini along with Web links in these messages. please check who is spamming & stop this Immediately.

[Oct 15, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.