Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Tel: +91 94 4002 4365

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

I want to port my bsnl sim to other but I can't received port number
Aug 11, 2021

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I surrendered my telephone on the 7th of March 2021 ---upto today ie 11th August 2021 I have not received the refund of my deposit. My old phone number was 2513469 at Vasco Goa. The Wifi was also disconnnected on 17th Feb 2021.
    Kindly do the needful and refund my deposit.
    Aug 11, 2021

I want to port my sim from bsnl to some other telecom operator. But I am unable to send port msg from my bsnl sim. Kindly resolve
      Aug 10, 2021

I am unable to send porting message to 1900 in BSNL operator . I want to port my number .But, else porting message to 1900 else all message I am able to send. There is some kind of blockage BSNL imposed from there side . Please, solve this I want to change my operator from BSNL .
        Thank You !
        Aug 10, 2021

Respected sir/ madam

We having a BSNL pole infront of our house. It has no wire connection, its totaly unused...

I am trying to send message "PORT " to 1900. But it is not delivering.
          Aug 08, 2021

Even after repeated attempts, I am unable to send porting message "PORT " to 1900.
            I am able to send messages to other contacts, so it's not an issue regarding balance or network.
            Mob number: [protected]
            Aug 08, 2021

From past 3 days I’m facing no service for my postpaid BSNL number, I don’t have any problem with my hand ser...
              Hi sir many times I complaint about phones but my both numbers are still dead and even I don’t receives bills of that sir...

We have the bsnl fibre connection. The employee whom we are supposed to call if in any case the Internet isn’t working (which is always) told me that why does always your Internet doesn’t work? Like he was blaming me for the Internet not working. How is this our fault that the Internet isn’t working? And when my dad reached out to him he demanded for a bribe to resolve out issue. Or else he won’t pick up our phone.
              Aug 07, 2021

I had applied for a disconnection of my phone[protected]. I once received a call for confirmation of the disconnection of the phone. But till date getting billed even without using it as the cable to my place is cut.
                Aug 07, 2021

Cannot set caller tune in my mobile number, but there is provisions available in customer care 56700, 56799. This issues is...
                  From last two days there is no network on my bsnl sim and it's not even showing it's tower signals as if it's wiped out. On...

I am unable to send message on the number 1900 for porting my BSNL number to other company. Nor Am i recieving any UPC code. I tried calling 1503 several times they are not helping. Help me solve my issue as soon as possible. Its very urgent
                  Aug 05, 2021

I have tried several hrs. to get code by send PORT [protected], but couldn't sent . I have recharged with rs. 10 then 147 as...

I'm not able to port my bsnl number to other operator. Whenever I send porting message to 1900 it appears message failed. I've the recharge plan of Rs. 49, top-up balance of Rs.10.
                    Please resolve my queries as soon as possible.
                    Thankyou
                    Aug 05, 2021

I have made a payment via the BSNL portal to extend the validity of my number [protected].
                      I have recharged for rupees...
                      Hi ConsumerCourt,

I had planned to port my BSNL prepaid (Rajasthan) number([protected]) to Another operator.br...

Tried recharging my mobile number through various online recharge platforms, including BSNL portal itself, yet shows an error "Transaction failed due to invalid service class".
                      Date - 3rd Aug 2021
                      Aug 03, 2021

Hi ConsumerCourt,

I had planned to port my BSNL prepaid number([protected]) to Another operator.
                        Thus...