Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

BSNL — Suspicious calls from consumer complaints

Sajan Stanley on Oct 11, 2020
After raising a complaint in this forum, I received a call from +91 [protected] asking me to initiate refund via any UPI App....

arpit.sachan on Oct 11, 2020
When I doing recharge it faild - [protected]

[Oct 11, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Frustrating customer service [Resolved]

rajabasumallick on Oct 10, 2020
    I am Shyamali Basu Mallick using BSNL postpaid number [protected]. Outgoing calls in this number closed for long days Complaint...

Mala123 on Oct 10, 2020
    I use the bsnl sim since 15 years, 1.20 rupees is being deducted from my account every 3 - 5 mins for no reason. Why is this happening? I want this problem to be resolved as soon as possible.

[Oct 10, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

naveedkhan98 on Oct 10, 2020
      My area code is 0194 and landline number is 2434919, two months ago I submitted an application at BSNL exchange to change my BSNL broadband plan at Rs.899 to a simple landline plan at Rs.129. A month later I received a new bill will full amount at Rs.1049(gst included). After inquiring at the exchange they told me that they had processed the application but it was stuck due to system error and I wasn't informed bout it. After finally changing my plan they told me that I have to pay for the two month bill that I have received. I disconnected my broadband two months ago and haven't been using it at all. Currently my bill is Rs.1948 for two months, where I have not used any BSNL services at all. I find this very unfair, at the exchange they told me I have to pay it even though they admitted it was the systems fault. Any help would be appreciated.

Its been 10 days and I still haven't been contacted. Help

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — BSNL FTTH Not installed however Bill generated from BSNL for the same

padam khatana on Oct 10, 2020
        Date of incident : 9/10/2020
        client : BSNL gurgaon
        Connection no : [protected]
        Description : BSNL FTTH...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — BSNL FTTH Not installed however Bill generated

padam khatana on Oct 10, 2020
        BSNL FTTH and Landline never installed, and bill generated on my name. Since I was trying to get the BSNL Broadband from vendor...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Internet speed is too low 4g

Anil Philip on Oct 9, 2020
        Initially, I got a moderate speed of downloading speed (2 Mbps in peak time. Also noted 7 Mbps in low traffic say 12 AM -...

thomasanil2013 on Oct 8, 2020
        Hi i have done recharge of 97 data plan on my no [protected]. It is clear mentioned that only after 2 gb per day data consumption speed will reduce to 40 kpbs, but amazingly i am getting only 40 kbps dara speed since i opted this plan.
        We are using data plan not for fun but these days this is used to work from home, and many other important works.

[Oct 08, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Virks on Oct 8, 2020
          I have 2 bsnl prepeaid punjab nos. Whenever i come to my hometown nissing (132024). There is no network for voice and internet. Facing this issue everytime i visit my hometown.

BSNL — Need to waive off my BSNL outstanding bill

sbkhot on Oct 8, 2020
            Waive off my outstanding bill.

My phone/Broadband no.[protected]
            Customer name: Arati Sandeep Khotbr...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Bill generating despite no service

Faisal Hukkeri on Oct 8, 2020
            I have a bsnl broadband connection and since 3 months there's connectivity issue, the internet barely works and from the past...

Akhi1234 on Oct 8, 2020
            I'm not getting the upc code i try to send so many messages to the 1900 but they are sending try after some time please this issue

About mobile number portability

Prakul Chandra on Oct 7, 2020
              My old excel sim damaged which is not having a sim no. Written on it... How would i get a new sim without having an old sim number

[Oct 07, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

thomasanil2013 on Oct 7, 2020
                I have recharged rs 98/- data plan, but the network service is very very poor, even i am not getting the 2g experience in my phone.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — bsnl: upc not being generated

Naveen Ravipudi on Oct 7, 2020

I am trying to migrate from bsnl to a different network. While i try to generate the upc, this is the...

duhoon on Oct 7, 2020
                  Dearsir,
                  Myself done a payment of rs 690 vide trans i'd..[protected] on dated 07.10.2050 to bsnl, but the payment not transfered and amound deducted from my axis bank
                  Pl seethe above and refund the same

Nagendra. Pal
                  (Production head)
                  Mob-, [protected].[protected]
                  Whatsapp no-[protected]

Hi, we request you to visit the following link: https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/report-fraud-dispute.as... and raise a dispute for the referred transaction. Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Akav on Oct 7, 2020
                    I have been trying to port out of my two bsnl numbers.
                    However, even after repeated attempts, i am not getting upc.
                    I am always receivng the message that 'upc for your mobile no.... Could not be processed. Please retry after some time.'
                    This has been the case for more than 10 days.

anshur0202 on Oct 7, 2020
                      Since yesterday my prepaid sim card is not working. My handset is okay. My number is [[protected]]. No network signal appears on the handset screen. Other sim cards are perfectly working in the same particular handset. My sim card when used in a different handset the same result received. Other bsnl sim cards used in the same location work perfectly. Please help

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — shifting of landline not done for last 8 months

Rtn Susanta Mohapatra on Oct 6, 2020
                        On 3rd march i applied for shifting of my broadband landline bearing no[protected] from rasulgarh to sriram city, canal...