Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

crown Realty on Nov 3, 2020
Hi, I am getting very high bill against my Landline number-033/26742627, for the last few month. Bill for the last month was Rs 1563. Can you please explain the reason for the same.

[Nov 03, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajendra Menon on Nov 3, 2020
    I had a BSNL land line which I surrendered on 09.06.2020. Till date refund of security deposit is not received. My details:

Name: Rajendra Menon
    Contacts: Tel [protected]; email: [protected]@gmail.com
    Landline no.[protected]
    Location: Vedapatti, Coimbatore
    Date of Surrender: 09.06.2020
    Surrender Receipt No. APHNUPCA19008584

My email dtd 02.11.2020 to AO, Coimbatore elicited a response that my refund is approved and sent to Circle Office for further processing. Now it is over 4 months pending. Please look into and action.

shyamal dey sannamath on Nov 3, 2020
      I surrendered my land phone on 26/7/2018 completing all formalities. But still I have not received the deposit money. Complained also before this. But nothing happened. Please arrange to refund the same earliest.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — My BSNL sim is not working

Rubaina Yasmin on Nov 2, 2020
        My father's BSNL number has been inactive since the past 5 days.
        There's no service
        We have tried every possible...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — UPC cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider.

ABC_2015 on Nov 1, 2020
        BSNL is on 3G service and I'm getting pathetic data speed at my location. I am trying to port my number to another network...

kiraa89 on Nov 1, 2020
        Have surrendered my BSNL broadband/Landline connection with Telephone#[protected] on September 2019 with closure letter including my bank details where the refund amount needs to be credited back.

Its been a year and more and till now i have not received my refund amount.

While submitting the request letter, BSNL has promised me that within 3 months(90 days) my refund amount would be credited to the submitted bank account.

Need assistance for such a poor behavior of BSNL in not returning back the refundable security deposit.

[Nov 01, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — BSNL 3g coverage problem in karaikudi,tamilnadu-630003

prathapkkd on Nov 1, 2020
          Hello i have ah problem in 3g coverage . i didn't undersatand why the 3g signal is down.in normal days i have 3 options...

deeps!234 on Oct 31, 2020
          Receipt for payment of bills/demand notes. This receipt is generated from bsnl portal.

Recharge Status FAIL 12-STATUS-DIAMETER_END_USER_SERVICE_DENIED
          Receipt No [protected]
          Transaction ID PGSM[protected]
          Transaction Date [protected]:[protected]:31:03
          Amount 50.00

Recharge failed but money deducted from card

gmadhavi roy on Oct 31, 2020
            Dear Sir/Madam
            My Bsnl connection no[protected] landline and broadband both are faulty since months.After series of complaints nothing has been done and every month huge bills are billed. In such case its my earnest request to disconnet the line totally. I do not want to have any more service from Bsnl.
            It ll be helpful if you do the disconnection asap

Madhavi

[Oct 31, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

camat92588 on Oct 31, 2020
              Respected Sir,

I haven't subscribed any services related to BSNL, mainly "Allinone5p". But my balance amount is deduced on each day at a cost of Rs. 5.00 This is the unwanted one.
              I couldn't understand why these services got automatically activated. I even send 5 to 6 times SMS to stop these service.
              I request you to immediately stop this subscription now on my number [protected] and refund my deducted money otherwise I will file a complaint against your BSNL service provider.

Do this ASAP.

Dr P Kumar on Oct 31, 2020
                My number used my mother stopped showing any signal and not getting connected to cellone network. I recharged and was done successfully but still no idea where the monet went. the mobile no is [protected]. Name : Pankaj Kumar

Kamal Jeet Kumar on Oct 30, 2020
                  My bsnl no is [protected] on 2nd October 2020, reacharge was unsuccessful but amount was debited and not refunded

[Oct 30, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Saravanan Purushothaman on Oct 30, 2020
                    Dear Sir/Mam

i am Saravanan residing in following new address:

Could you please help me out to change my billing address to this new address from this old address, mentioned below.

As requested registered landline number[protected]

New Address:

No 33/21 Thadicombu Road,
                    Dindigul, Tamilnadu-624001

Saravanan

Manikandan1084 on Oct 30, 2020
                      Have booked for the Bharat FTTH connection (Plan 1277) on June 8, 2020, and paid the plan amount as a deposit. Initially, the BSNL JE and local cable operator agreed to give a connection and we brought the necessary things like modem, wire, etc. After one month they denied providing the connection stating various reasons. So I gave the closure letter to JE Thengamputtur on July 8, 2020 to request the refund of the deposit as the connection can't be given and she accepted the letter. I have provided the bank details along with the closure letter. It's been three months still I didn't get the deposit amount of Rs 1277. I request you to process the procedure and provide me the refund of the deposit Rs.1277. I have enclosed the cash receipt of the FTTP connection for reference.

Cash receipt details

MANIKANDAN ANNAMALAI ANNAMALAI NGC[protected]

D.N.No./A.P.N. No.[protected]
                      CUST. ID:[protected] Inr(s) One Thousand Two Hundred Seventy-Seven Only.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Landline and broadband services

jebalin jose on Oct 29, 2020
                        My landline number is[protected], BSNL tamilnadu. my landline r not working for 3days.i have made official complaint over...

BSNL — BSNL Landline/Broadband Disconnect Request not being attended to

Sasirekha R on Oct 28, 2020
                        Been using BSNL Landline cum Broadband for past 8+ years. Used Annual prepay mode throughout. This September my subscription...

simi jojan on Oct 28, 2020
                        From yesterday my prepaid sim card is not working. My hand set is okay. No network signal appears on the hand set screen. Other sim cards are perfectly working in the same particular hand set.My sim card when used in a different hand is not working too.Other BSNL sim cards used in same location work perfectly. Please help.

[Oct 28, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mandeep xy on Oct 27, 2020
                          I have paid my biil on 21 october 2020 of rupees 1285 through upi for bsnl fibre but it is still showing bill not paid, customer care said no payment received, but I am having my confirmed transaction id. my number is [protected]

Bill paid

Review Junction on Oct 27, 2020
                            Hi I was using bsnl wifi broadband from last 2 and half years. My bsnl landline no. was[protected] and account no. was [protected]. I paid around Rs. 2950 plus gst for the wifi device which was installed on the roof of my house and I was promised that during the disconnection i will get the refund of Rs. 2950 for the wifi device. I wasn't happy with their services so I requested bsnl to disconnect my wifi connection and requested to refund the refundable amount of wifi device. Bsnl disconnected my wifi and asked me to contact their private contractor for the refund of wifi device. I contacted them and asked them to remove the wifi device from my home and refund the amount. They promised me multiple times but they never came. Now they don't even pick my phone. I have been harrssed by bsnl and their private contractor. I want the refund of the device i.e Rs 2950 plus compensation for the harresment.

Ravi Khanna
                            IL/19 INDRALOK COLONY NEAR PANT VIHAR, SAHARANPUR, 247001
                            Mobile [protected]

[Oct 27, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ponnusamy V on Oct 26, 2020
                              Hi sir I'm ponnusamy, from senjerimalai, Coimbatore. I'm unable to send messages through my bsnl sim card though i recieve messages in it.

[Oct 26, 2020] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.