BharatPe Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to BharatPe

Having problems with BharatPe?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BharatPe customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BharatPe

New Delhi District
Delhi

BharatPe Phone Numbers

BharatPe reviews & complaints page 58

At 28oct I request to please collect my machine I don't need, they told me it will take 3 working day . After 3 days I again call them because regarding no one called me yet they again said me plz wait 2 days . after two days same thing happened after 2/3 time than finally I told them to transfer my call to senior management . Senior management told me sir plz just wait last 2 days in this 2 days someone will attend you to collect machine .and it's 3 days no single call from Bharat pe
BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had uploaded kyc through bharatpeon behalf of my firm .they have updated the details wrongly .now money is stuck and i am not able to edit it..its been more than 10 days and no response .each time different people pick up the call who cant speak in any language and has least knowledge. I would request people who are planning to invest in bharatpe to think twice.thwy are very bad service is pathetic with no empathy towards customer.

Fraud company my amount deducted but no one is they to help since last 1 month
      BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My customer sent me money by qr code of bharat pe on 6 November at 5:01 pm it was of 2500 rs but i did not get the money and no details are present of this transaction in bharatpe app even i did not get the msg of payment done but it was successful from customer the screenshot of payment is below

My registered mb number is [protected] and shop name is bedparkash kirana store...

Someone send me the amount of rs 499 through QR code on 29 or 30 October but it didn't recieve us.His transaction was succesful but how he was asking for his money
        BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi i have ordered bharatpay machine and it as cancelled by an agent but till date i didnt get my security deposit of 5000 back, my registered no is-[protected]

My balance 249 refund recharge amount
            Nov 08, 2020
            Updated by Ganagani shiva Kumar
            My balance 249 recharge amount

Bharat pe a fraud company
              I have did not receive my refund amount
              Bhart pe cheat me...
              Bharat pe not refund My Amount
              BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Register mobile [protected], my total amount of RS 1, 80600-/ is hold since 18 September 2020, I was called and sending mail repeatlly but not solved. I was send all KYC documents on Mail.
                So please fast update and solve my problems. Payment settlement on bank account.
                Register mo. [protected]
                Name Dipak Dadasaheb Gandhale
                Thank you .
                BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Merchant not received the amount transferred via scanning QR code

I made a payment by scanning QR code of Bharat pe via amazon pay on 10th October 2020 to a merchant for servicing my two wheeler.

I got a successful transaction message and my amount has been debited from my account.
                  But the merchant doesn’t received the amount till now 14th October 2020.

Bharat pe customer care is saying that there is no such transactions has made.
                  But Amazon pay has confirmed...

Customer paid amount in qr .thy hve successful
                  But still nt recived msg .& amount also nt recived
                  BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made a wrong UPI payment to this merchant BHARATPE.[protected]@indus of amount rupees ₹2000
                    Transaction ID- P2010081837529953323880 through my PhonePe app plz help me reverse my money back. My UPI ID through which I made the payment :- [protected]@ybl
                    Waiting for ur response ASAP.
                    Oct 8, 2020
                    The company hasn't replied to me yet. I tried contacting them no mail. How can it be resolved?
                    Oct 08, 2020
                    Updated by Ashok5642
                    Plz reply to me the problem has not solved then how can u mark as resolved.

Dear Team,

On Friday, I advertised my household goods included furniture in OLX. Later, on same day, I have received a call from a potential buyer (Fraud, Cheater) and he told me to that he will initiate the transfer through PayTm. However, as per his instructions I followed, my money was transferred to his account. He was a fraud and cheated me. My account summary shows the money was transferred through BharatPe. Thus, I am writing to you to help me out.
                      Dear OLX User,

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to look into your concern on priority. However, we would require more information to assist you appropriately

Please find below the list of required information -

1) Kindly share the pertinent Ad Id / phone number or email Id/ that you are referring to.

2) You may also share the suspect's contact details used on OLX with us.

3) If you have made any payment, kindly share some supporting proof that you have made the money transfer such as bank transaction(s)/online transaction(s).

4) Please email us all possible details at [protected]@olx.in, as it will help us resolve the issue appropriately.

As you would be aware, OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer and we do not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions.

We would also suggest you contact the legal authorities and file an FIR with them regarding this matter. For any clarification, the police can reach out to us at [protected]@olx.in.

In the event it is required by the police or other legal authorities, OLX will provide the access records (IP, email, and date and time of posting) of the user who posted the ad to the appropriate legal agent. We look forward to your response.

Hope the provided information helps.

For further query or clarification, please call us on our customer care helpline from your registered mobile number or write to us.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Myself Suheb from Hassan, Karnataka is running a Supermarket in the city on the name Hi5 Stores, hereby bring to your notice that a rupees of 1 Lakh was approved to my registered mobile number [protected] three weeks ago, as per company all the formalities was completed and I received a call and message from your side saying that loan will be disbursed to my bank account within 24/48 hours, but it’s been 3 weeks now but no any update, each time customer care calls and says it will be credited in next 7 days, next 7 days. Kindly look into the matter and revert with your positive feedback as we have a good track of transactions at your end.

Please do needful .
                        BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir maine Qr code order kiya tha bharat pe ko... But unonhe bahot badi galati kar di... Unhone mere adress pe kisi aur ka qr code bhej diya hai ...maine dekha ki mere business display name to Gajendra pathology hai... Aur mujhe unonhe suraj vegetables bheja hai mujhe daut aya aur maine turant aapako complain kar diya agar mere jagah koi anpadh ya koi bina dekhe usaka use karata to unka kitana bada nuksan ho jata... Eske liye aise service...

My name is Naveen Prakash and I am from Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
                          I have applied for loan in Bharatpe so, On 17th of sep'20 Bharatpe disbursed of Rs 14000 in my account.

But it was too late for processed the loan amount, I don't need that money then i paid the Total Loan Amount of Rs 14044 on 20th Sep'20 which was showing in the Bharatpe Application.

I opened the application and then clicked...

This is to bring in your kind notice the third grade pathetic and unprofessional plus fraudulent services and grievance redress mechanism that is being adapted by bharatpe. It has been more than ten days that i am repeatedly calling, dropping mails, and raising complaint tickets on their app/portal regarding change of current account details for receiving payments through customers, but they aren't helping me at all and the executive which calls is demanding under the table favor for considering this case.

Registered mobile number - [protected]
                          Registered email id - [protected]@gmail.com
                          Firm name - meraki enterprises

The biggest issue i am facing here is that i have closed my previous current account due to some reasons and opened a new one recently and for the updating process, i have received no response and resolution till date.

Upi transaction id :[protected]

I transferred rs 8000 from my kvb to bharatpe account 2054slbhrtpe. But money is not credited. Please check
                            BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i received a Bharathi payee QR but with another contact number - [protected], SOME ONE MISS USING MY OFFICE ADDRESS FOR THE BAHRATHI PAYEE, THE PPD (TN/SAH/EDE) [protected]
                              YOU NEED TO TAKE STEP FOR THIS IF NOT I WILL FORWARD THIS LEGALLY.
                              Aug 24, 2020
                              Updated by syvo
                              do as soon as possible

UPI Transaction ID: P2008230954122073481048

Hello sir, I had finalized a Google Adsense account buying deal on Facebook with person "Sonu mistra alias Har Mahadev as Facebook ID" for Rs. 4000/-
                                He asked send Rs.2000 before sharing login details and I sent 2000 through your app to his cousin Amit QR Code "Attached below" then he blocked me on Facebook, he just scammed me.

Now I want to register a complaint against both Sonu mistra and Amit. I sharing all details about him such as his ICICI bank details, QR code of his cousin Amit and my transaction details.

I kindly request you to deliver justice to me. Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you,