[Resolved]  Billdesk — payment not paid to the college, wanting a refund

Dear sir/madam,

I had made a payment to the bkgc (Bijoy krishna girls college), for admission application on 28.05.2019 at 11:05 pm. But the payment failed the transaction id is txnid p[protected] for the amount of rs.407.08. Now that time the payment processed and the amount was deducted from amazon wallet, and then at the college website it showed "canceled transaction, try again". And till this date, the amount is still not refunded, so i seek help.

Now i request a refund of the amount.

Kaustav nag

payment not paid to the college, wanting a refund
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-06-14 12:59:04
Thank You for giving us a platform as a consumer against those circumstances, I got my refund after 14 days, with continuous Chatting through [email protected], and providing them all the transaction details, they refunded the amount. I also contacted [email protected], they also helped me through this problem. Thanks & Regards

[Jun 02, 2019] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kaustav Nag Jun 06, 2019
I'm Still Telling Billdesk to give me an update about the refund, But Yet they haven't given an update.

Comments

I have paid fees to college i want cofirmation print can you please i have transaction id
I was trying to pay the amount of 500 for feom fill up of my university, but my amount is debited from my account but amount is not paid to the univeesity.
Serial Number Transaction Date Transaction Remark CR/DR Amount (INR)
1 27/05/2019 BIL/ONL/[protected]/Life Insur/LIC_QICI Dr. 12, 478.92

amount got debited and thrown error as not processing .. please try again later while paying to LIC..

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009