Birla Sun Life Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Mar 28, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Birla Sun Life

Having problems with Birla Sun Life?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Birla Sun Life customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Birla Sun Life

Birla Sun Life Website

Birla Sun Life Head Office Address

One India Bulls Centre , Tower-1, 17th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, 3.
Mumbai City District

Birla Sun Life Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-2707000

Fax

Birla Sun Life reviews & complaints page 4

प्रार्थी को सिटी बैंक से चार लाख लोन देने के बदले में बिरला सन लाइफ इन्सुरेंस कंपनी के खाते में बारी2 से दो लाख बयालीस हजार आठ सौ रुपये। (₹242800) जमा करा लिया गया, मेरे पैसे मांगने पर ना लोन दिया गया और न ही मेरा पैसा दिया जा रहा है। बल्कि कुछ दिन पहले तक और पैसे मांगे जा रहे थे।
अतः श्रीमान जी से निवेदन है कि उचित कार्यवाही करते हुए हमारे पैसे दिलाने की कृपा करें !

भवदीय
मेराज खान
S/O इस्माइल खान
Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mr. Rahul [protected] from birla sub life insurance called as service department and explains a loss in a insurance policy and told for launching a complaint to gbic. From gbic ms. Preeti gupta called [protected] and told some scheme to take new insurance to save old policy and accordingly forward a request to bsli ho. Mr. Rajesh srivastava called from bsli head office [protected] and conveyed for some freezing the amount and only way out is...

Dear sir, i have taken a life insurance policy in aditya birla sun life insurance in 2015. My policy no is[protected] and paid rs 45000 as perimium. Due to financial problems i am not able to continue the policy and the policy is terminated. Now the insurance company denying refund any of my amount.
    Kindly resolve the issue pl.
    R. Gunavelan
    Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a Birla sun life policy for Health Insurance. I had applied for a claim in month of march 2018.
      I got a call from Birla sun life that the claim is approved and the money will be deposited.

I have written number of mails to the customer care and have receive no revert on this. This lends a customer so helpless who pays premium to such harassment .
      However, till date i never got any claim amount. This is...

Birla Sun Life — poor quality

I stayed fortune hotel ghaziabad but not upto the mark hotel good but mangers attitude was not good that was duty manger attitude was very bad. No sance of talking full of ego. No care of customer... Talking very loudly. Such as not good behave the name was tyagi. Very careless bout his duty no importance of customer... Provide such kind of good service and hospitality that person have no manars of hospitality......

I already give resignation from birla sun life insurance co ltd in 18/10/2017, and submitting my all the documents related to resignation and pf withdrawal form also. Submit 12/12/2017
      But till now, after 7 months of resignation i did not receive my pf from the company, i am trying to call their hr toll free but all the time they told your query is in process. And my pf wihdrowal reject
      I am really fade up. My pf account no: mh/211039/510605
      So kindly help me in that case so plese

Dtd[protected]
        A vision life income plan policy was issued o[protected] with policy no[protected] on payment of initial premium rs 50000/-vide cheque no 5548/6-2-15drawn on axis bank nashik alongwith cancelled cheque no 5549. Immeadiately on[protected]another premium was demanded rs 100000/- assuring me this is one time premium as per company decesion & no need to pay further premiums & cheque was issued vide no 5550/10-3-15 alongwith cancelled cheque no 5551. However against this cheque another policy was issued vide no[protected].& a big fraud was conducted by so called agent. The name & telephone nos of insurance agent representative were told as below
        1) ritu jain — [protected]
        2) alok mahajan — [protected]
        3) birla sunlife vadodara-[protected]
        4) sandeep birla sunlife-[protected]
        All the above culprits have mislead me & forced to purchase two policies showing that it is one time premium & no need to pay further any premiums. I was shocked on receipt of another policy documents.& insurance co is is pressing me to pay annual premium. I am retired person & cannot pay such huge premiums every year. I hereby complain against all above culprits including insurance co & request your goodself for initiating stern action against insurance co including agents for deceiving me. I also appeal to issue directives to insurance co to return my premiums alongwith 14% interest from deem date
        Waiting for warm reply
        Yours faithfully

Deepak dinkar joshi
        Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am md nasim from samastipur. As the above mentioned plan was started without my concern by some of the agent or adviser within the company. I goat amount for renewal premium deposit but when i received above new policy bound[protected] i was surprised, how can possible agent & manager how can do new policy than after contact agent & customer care i am going to branch for cancellation or free look but several time request...

I am from kerala. As the above mentioned plan was started without my father's concern by some of the agent or adviser within the company. I would like to know the current status of the plan. Several times from our side, we have been trying to get info regarding the same yet no one from company has come forward to resolve this issue. As the time to pay the next premium is approaching, we want to know the current status. We also lost our hope on those people in the company, we urge the person whom so ever concerned to reply for our query.
          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ref: client id: [protected], policy no.[protected], plan name: bsli vision.
            With reference to above policy i am very regret to draw your kind notice that i was surprised to receive the amount rs. 29346.36 p only against the payment of rs. 124946.29/- in five years but when i surrender the policy after five years i have received only rs. 29346.36 p only, this amount is only 25% of premium paid by me in five years.
            I have paid 1st premium rs.25210.00 on 13/08/2012, 2nd premium rs.25329.58 on 21/09/2013
            3rd premium rs.24609.60 on 23/08/2014, 4th premium rs.24883.27 on 04/09/2015 and 5th premium rs.24913.84 on 09/09/2016
            I have submitted my policy surrender request in the month of july 2017 and i received the payment amount rs. 29346.36 on 17/07/2017.
            At the time of policy sale by their agent, they informs me that if after 3 years i will surrender my policy i will get the amount of premium paid along with saving bank interest and more.
            I have purchased the policy to secure my future on the faith of statement of their agent but this is a big fraud with me and so many policy holders like me.
            You are requested to take your immediate action to save my money and so many other policy holders from such fraud maid by birla sunlife insurance.
            Your kind cooperation in this matter will be highly obliged.
            Thanking you.
            Mrs. Anita beriwal.
            Mar 05, 2018
            Updated by Jutexindia
            Ref: Client ID: [protected], Policy no.[protected], Plan name: BSLI Vision.
            With reference to above policy I am very regret to draw your kind notice that I was surprised to receive the amount Rs. 29346.36 P only against the payment of Rs. 124946.29/- in five years but when I surrender the policy after five years I have received only Rs. 29346.36 P, this amount is only 23.5% of premium paid by me in five years.
            I have paid 1st premium Rs.25210.00 on 13/08/2012, 2nd premium Rs.25329.58 on 21/09/2013, 3rd premium Rs.24609.60 on 23/08/2014, 4th premium Rs.24883.27 on 04/09/2015 and 5th premium Rs.24913.84 on 09/09/2016
            I have submitted my policy surrender request in the month of July 2017 and I received the payment amount Rs. 29346.36 on 17/07/2017.
            At the time of policy sale by their agent, they informs me that if after 3 years I will surrender my policy I will get the amount of premium paid along with saving bank interest and more.
            You are requested to take your immediate action to save my money and so many other policy holders from such fraud maid by Birla Sunlife Insurance.
            Your kind cooperation in this matter will be highly obliged.
            Thanking you.
            Mrs. Anita Beriwal.
            Mar 06, 2018
            Updated by Jutexindia
            Marked as resolved is false, no any representative of Birla Sun Life contact me or call me or emailed me,
            complaint is as is it pending.

I have paid a sum of rs.72, 299.00 to the following account from my hdfc bank account for the subject loan.

Birla sun life
              State bank of india
              A/c no. [protected]
              Ifsc: sbin0018143, raebareli

Their e-mail id is: [protected]@india.com
              Phone numbers: [protected], [protected], [protected] (Akash verma)
              [protected], [protected]

They have switched off the above phone...

I was an employee of birla sunlife insurance. My i. D is in079361. I resign from my job last 03 months ago. But till date i could not receive any settlement from your end. Also not receive my p. F
              I several time mail to abfsghr. But they could not do so. Please settle my account.
              I several times contact birla sunlife kolkata kasba branch they tell me we are processed your application. But i could not receive anything from birla sun life.
              Please reply as quick as possible. Because my family has critical problem. My mother is a cancer patient. I need money. From my p. F account.

Hi all

I am shyamanand tiwari former sales manager birla sun life insurance company ltd. My employee id is in79062. I quit my job july 2017. I have done all the formality to withdraw my pf in october 2017 after that company is not release my pf. I was always calling birla sunlife madhubani branch but they always say to me they don't know what is the issue to release your pf.
                Please help me to release my pf. Nobody in birla sun life to help me please sir help me.

Thanks & regards
                Shyamanand tiwari
                +91-[protected]
                Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Please provide me premium paid certificate of this police no[protected]

I have been trying to call birla sunlight mutual fund regarding my investment. The number on the website says[protected]. When i call, the insurance department takes the call and say jam supposed to call the mutual fund department. When i ask them for the mutual fund department, they give me same number!!! This is ridiculous... And we trust our money with these guys...

Mail content dated 13.01.2018
                    Dear designatory
                    Regards of the day!
                    With refrence to details :
                    Name : pardeep mehta s/o sh. T. R. Mehta
                    Dob : january-09-1990
                    Registered mobile number : [protected]
                    Address : h. No: 6, sainik colony, near guga madi mandir, babyal road, ambala cantt - 133005. Haryana

I hereby has complaint regarding the issue that some representative of your company has issued an policy with my name (I do not have policy number, the policy courrier received by my mother dated 13.01.1990, the saturday, has been stolen by some person - i have not gone through the policy documents, not the plan - whichsoever, was briefed to me). The people from insurance company use to visit my family members at regular intervals of time. This guy has taken money from my father fraudly and has issued this policy bearing my name. I have provided everything relevant to my identity to locate policy number that has been recently issued. Irdai has made it mandatory for the agents or representatives to explain the plan to the customer / person whose name the policy is to be issued. This guy has not followed the instructions and has attempted fraud with me by investing my family's financials in the policy which has not been explained to me causing unfavourable impact on the the brand and instructions of the birla sun life insurance company. I am ready for any verification by your concerned officials regarding the facts and declaration that has been made in this mail content.
                    This complaint regarding the act of fraud by your representative shall also be made at irda customer desk once i will get the policy number. Hope to hear your side soon with some solution and verification (I definitely will favour your verification at all levels regarding the fraud that has been attempted by your representative). A word document has also been enclosed for the proof that attempt to lodge complaint regarding the same has also been attempted at company's webportal service helpline. Your customer care number [protected] has also been called thrice on 13.1.2018 at 20:50 hours < apprx>.
                    I expect you to provide me policy number, and strict action against the concerning agent / representative for indulging in fraud as not interacting with the person whose name the policy has been issued and has mentally harassed me because of the reason that i am not aware of this investment and come to know about this only when policy document is delievered at my address. (The h. Q. Can easily get trace policy number and agent name, branch name from the detaile given in this mail, if database is properly managed because this was my first experience with this company and such a shameful act attempted by your representative for comission!)

Early response shall be truely appreciated.

Mail content dated 14.01.2018

Regards of the day!
                    With refrence to my previous mail regarding attempt of fraud by your company representative, this is to state that it is a matter of appreciation that your customer backend support has assisted my query regarding the policy that has been issued on dec.31.2017, the saturday bearing policy number[protected]. Please resolve my query regarding the attempt of fraud done by your representative regarding the issue of my policy without my consent. I offer you every assistance regarding verification of his (Mr. Sunil bearing agent code bu 8739) cheap attempt just for the sake of commission. He has neither discussed anything with me nor has taken my consent nor has taken my signature on relevant documents for approval. This clearly state that he has wrong intention regarding issue of my policy documents by involving some of known either by misguiding or offer to indulge in criminal practice. This type of cheap and unethical practice can not be practiced by such a brand.
                    I want justified resolve of the matter and strict action to be taken for this cheap unethical guy.
                    Please do ensure me assistance to complaint at consumer right protection cell, consumer forum and irda because i do not want this cheap agent to get excuse by attempting such a major unethical act.
                    I again assure you to get assisted from my side for every thing that is mandatory. I declare that i have gathered this information regarding my policy from your customer backend desk dated 14.01.2018. I have all the recordings in my phone to present at irda desk
                    You people have not responded yet but i have tried my best to gather information regarding this act of criminal fraud done by your representative to claim my candidature

No response from company yet. Please help me
                    Feb 14, 2019
                    The Complaint was resolved, However I had to suffer Financial losses for the cancellation of the policy. The company had deducted the amount from my money. However I escaped from this unethical trap mechanism of such a cheap and disgusting organisation - Birla SunLife Insurance. The organisation lacking corporate ethics is declaring its capacity to insure the individuals - what a joke. The Fraud Company with Fraud Employee Force. I pay my thankful regards to Indian Consumer Complaint Forum.

Folio no [protected]
                      Balanced '95 dividend regular plan
                      Since october 2017 i am following up for the cheque said to have been returned by courier. Written reminder sent to their office at mumbai. No response. The amount is over rs 6000 hence can not be taken lightly. Very disappointing from the house of birlas.
                      No body pickup the phone.

C s cowlagi
                      Sr citizen
                      Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

-the following dividend on my subject mutual fund have so far not been credited to my bank account.
                        1. Dividend record date 24.11.2017 for rs 11464.37
                        2. Dividend record date 25.11.2016 for rs 4438.25
                        3. Dividend record date 11.03.2016 for rs 4357.80
                        -i have requested for change of my ifsc code due to change in bank branch vide my letter dated 04.12.2017, submitted bank account statement vide letter dated 19.12.2017,...
                        I m maibam johnson meetei, my policy no is[protected]. I ve paided the premium of rs 2183.85 in my brila account on net banking of my indian overseas bank account [protected] at[protected].18pm, but the amount is deducted and the transection is failed. What can i do? Check my transfer amount and inform me as soon as possible. I m waiting your reply...

Respected sir/madam iam a policy holder my policy number is[protected] name praveen kumar jain..in my documents wrong contact number is activated please delete that no [protected] and active my new number [protected] please do the needful
                        My policy no.[protected]
                        Praveen kumar jain
                        New number to modify. [protected]
                        Thanking you, praveen kumar jain
                        Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I surrendered my policy on nov 27 and the advisor after trying very hard couldn't convince me to keep it. I was told that i will get the fund value but i got 80000 less than what i was told over the phone and by the agent.
                          I had the same service issues with the company before for which i had to end one of my policies with them.
                          Hoping they have a reasonable answer to this problem
                          Ashish
                          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          After talking to an agent 2 days ago I emailed the concerned team but have got no reply. I called the helpline today and got response that this is the amount they can see my policy had. I checked the Fund Value at the time of surrender and had been monitoring it for a month and it was always showing around 3, 80, 000 while I received the amount of 3, 20, 000. I asked for the manager this time when I called for assistance and he is asking me for the screenshot of the Fund Value that I could see.
                          NOTE to all the Birla Sunlife customers- Keep a Screenshot and references of all your conversations
                          I received a response today to ask for the statement or screenshot the same question the previous manager asked. I checked my emails thoroughly again and I found a complaint email instead that I wrote to them when I closed another policy. Indeed I should have been more vigilant and not have believed in the competency of the company.