Birla Sun Life Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Nov 2, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Birla Sun Life

Having problems with Birla Sun Life?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Birla Sun Life customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Birla Sun Life reviews & complaints (528)

I already give resignation from birla sun life insurance co ltd in 18/10/2017, and submitting my all the documents related to resignation and pf withdrawal form also. Submit 12/12/2017
But till now, after 7 months of resignation i did not receive my pf from the company, i am trying to call their hr toll free but all the time they told your query is in process. And my pf wihdrowal reject
I am really fade up. My pf account no: mh/211039/510605
So kindly help me in that case so plese

Dtd[protected]
    A vision life income plan policy was issued o[protected] with policy no[protected] on payment of initial premium rs 50000/-vide cheque no 5548/6-2-15drawn on axis bank nashik alongwith cancelled cheque no 5549. Immeadiately on[protected]another premium was demanded rs 100000/- assuring me this is one time premium as per company decesion & no need to pay further premiums & cheque was issued vide no 5550/10-3-15 alongwith cancelled cheque no 5551. However against this cheque another policy was issued vide no[protected].& a big fraud was conducted by so called agent. The name & telephone nos of insurance agent representative were told as below
    1) ritu jain — [protected]
    2) alok mahajan — [protected]
    3) birla sunlife vadodara-[protected]
    4) sandeep birla sunlife-[protected]
    All the above culprits have mislead me & forced to purchase two policies showing that it is one time premium & no need to pay further any premiums. I was shocked on receipt of another policy documents.& insurance co is is pressing me to pay annual premium. I am retired person & cannot pay such huge premiums every year. I hereby complain against all above culprits including insurance co & request your goodself for initiating stern action against insurance co including agents for deceiving me. I also appeal to issue directives to insurance co to return my premiums alongwith 14% interest from deem date
    Waiting for warm reply
    Yours faithfully

Deepak dinkar joshi
    Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am md nasim from samastipur. As the above mentioned plan was started without my concern by some of the...

I am from kerala. As the above mentioned plan was started without my father's concern by some of the agent or adviser within the company. I would like to know the current status of the plan. Several times from our side, we have been trying to get info regarding the same yet no one from company has come forward to resolve this issue. As the time to pay the next premium is approaching, we want to know the current status. We also lost our hope on those people in the company, we urge the person whom so ever concerned to reply for our query.
      Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ref: client id: [protected], policy no.[protected], plan name: bsli vision.
        With reference to above policy i am very regret to draw your kind notice that i was surprised to receive the amount rs. 29346.36 p only against the payment of rs. 124946.29/- in five years but when i surrender the policy after five years i have received only rs. 29346.36 p only, this amount is only 25% of premium paid by me in five years.
        I have paid 1st premium rs.25210.00 on 13/08/2012, 2nd premium rs.25329.58 on 21/09/2013
        3rd premium rs.24609.60 on 23/08/2014, 4th premium rs.24883.27 on 04/09/2015 and 5th premium rs.24913.84 on 09/09/2016
        I have submitted my policy surrender request in the month of july 2017 and i received the payment amount rs. 29346.36 on 17/07/2017.
        At the time of policy sale by their agent, they informs me that if after 3 years i will surrender my policy i will get the amount of premium paid along with saving bank interest and more.
        I have purchased the policy to secure my future on the faith of statement of their agent but this is a big fraud with me and so many policy holders like me.
        You are requested to take your immediate action to save my money and so many other policy holders from such fraud maid by birla sunlife insurance.
        Your kind cooperation in this matter will be highly obliged.
        Thanking you.
        Mrs. Anita beriwal.
        Mar 05, 2018
        Updated by Jutexindia
        Ref: Client ID: [protected], Policy no.[protected], Plan name: BSLI Vision.
        With reference to above policy I am very regret to draw your kind notice that I was surprised to receive the amount Rs. 29346.36 P only against the payment of Rs. 124946.29/- in five years but when I surrender the policy after five years I have received only Rs. 29346.36 P, this amount is only 23.5% of premium paid by me in five years.
        I have paid 1st premium Rs.25210.00 on 13/08/2012, 2nd premium Rs.25329.58 on 21/09/2013, 3rd premium Rs.24609.60 on 23/08/2014, 4th premium Rs.24883.27 on 04/09/2015 and 5th premium Rs.24913.84 on 09/09/2016
        I have submitted my policy surrender request in the month of July 2017 and I received the payment amount Rs. 29346.36 on 17/07/2017.
        At the time of policy sale by their agent, they informs me that if after 3 years I will surrender my policy I will get the amount of premium paid along with saving bank interest and more.
        You are requested to take your immediate action to save my money and so many other policy holders from such fraud maid by Birla Sunlife Insurance.
        Your kind cooperation in this matter will be highly obliged.
        Thanking you.
        Mrs. Anita Beriwal.
        Mar 06, 2018
        Updated by Jutexindia
        Marked as resolved is false, no any representative of Birla Sun Life contact me or call me or emailed me,
        complaint is as is it pending.

I have paid a sum of rs.72, 299.00 to the following account from my hdfc bank account for the subject loan.

Birla...

I was an employee of birla sunlife insurance. My i. D is in079361. I resign from my job last 03 months ago. But till date i could not receive any settlement from your end. Also not receive my p. F
          I several time mail to abfsghr. But they could not do so. Please settle my account.
          I several times contact birla sunlife kolkata kasba branch they tell me we are processed your application. But i could not receive anything from birla sun life.
          Please reply as quick as possible. Because my family has critical problem. My mother is a cancer patient. I need money. From my p. F account.

Hi all

I am shyamanand tiwari former sales manager birla sun life insurance company ltd. My employee id is in79062. I quit my job july 2017. I have done all the formality to withdraw my pf in october 2017 after that company is not release my pf. I was always calling birla sunlife madhubani branch but they always say to me they don't know what is the issue to release your pf.
            Please help me to release my pf. Nobody in birla sun life to help me please sir help me.

Thanks & regards
            Shyamanand tiwari
            +91-[protected]
            Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Please provide me premium paid certificate of this police no[protected]

I have been trying to call birla sunlight mutual fund regarding my investment. The number on the website says[protected]. When i call, the insurance department takes the call and say jam supposed to call the mutual fund department. When i ask them for the mutual fund department, they give me same number!!! This is ridiculous... And we trust our money with these guys...

Mail content dated 13.01.2018
                Dear designatory
                Regards of the day!
                With refrence to details :
                Name : pardeep mehta s/o sh. T. R. Mehta
                Dob : january-09-1990
                Registered mobile number : [protected]
                Address : h. No: 6, sainik colony, near guga madi mandir, babyal road, ambala cantt - 133005. Haryana

I hereby has complaint regarding the issue that some representative of your company has issued an policy with my name (I do not have policy number, the policy courrier received by my mother dated 13.01.1990, the saturday, has been stolen by some person - i have not gone through the policy documents, not the plan - whichsoever, was briefed to me). The people from insurance company use to visit my family members at regular intervals of time. This guy has taken money from my father fraudly and has issued this policy bearing my name. I have provided everything relevant to my identity to locate policy number that has been recently issued. Irdai has made it mandatory for the agents or representatives to explain the plan to the customer / person whose name the policy is to be issued. This guy has not followed the instructions and has attempted fraud with me by investing my family's financials in the policy which has not been explained to me causing unfavourable impact on the the brand and instructions of the birla sun life insurance company. I am ready for any verification by your concerned officials regarding the facts and declaration that has been made in this mail content.
                This complaint regarding the act of fraud by your representative shall also be made at irda customer desk once i will get the policy number. Hope to hear your side soon with some solution and verification (I definitely will favour your verification at all levels regarding the fraud that has been attempted by your representative). A word document has also been enclosed for the proof that attempt to lodge complaint regarding the same has also been attempted at company's webportal service helpline. Your customer care number [protected] has also been called thrice on 13.1.2018 at 20:50 hours < apprx>.
                I expect you to provide me policy number, and strict action against the concerning agent / representative for indulging in fraud as not interacting with the person whose name the policy has been issued and has mentally harassed me because of the reason that i am not aware of this investment and come to know about this only when policy document is delievered at my address. (The h. Q. Can easily get trace policy number and agent name, branch name from the detaile given in this mail, if database is properly managed because this was my first experience with this company and such a shameful act attempted by your representative for comission!)

Early response shall be truely appreciated.

Mail content dated 14.01.2018

Regards of the day!
                With refrence to my previous mail regarding attempt of fraud by your company representative, this is to state that it is a matter of appreciation that your customer backend support has assisted my query regarding the policy that has been issued on dec.31.2017, the saturday bearing policy number[protected]. Please resolve my query regarding the attempt of fraud done by your representative regarding the issue of my policy without my consent. I offer you every assistance regarding verification of his (Mr. Sunil bearing agent code bu 8739) cheap attempt just for the sake of commission. He has neither discussed anything with me nor has taken my consent nor has taken my signature on relevant documents for approval. This clearly state that he has wrong intention regarding issue of my policy documents by involving some of known either by misguiding or offer to indulge in criminal practice. This type of cheap and unethical practice can not be practiced by such a brand.
                I want justified resolve of the matter and strict action to be taken for this cheap unethical guy.
                Please do ensure me assistance to complaint at consumer right protection cell, consumer forum and irda because i do not want this cheap agent to get excuse by attempting such a major unethical act.
                I again assure you to get assisted from my side for every thing that is mandatory. I declare that i have gathered this information regarding my policy from your customer backend desk dated 14.01.2018. I have all the recordings in my phone to present at irda desk
                You people have not responded yet but i have tried my best to gather information regarding this act of criminal fraud done by your representative to claim my candidature

No response from company yet. Please help me
                Feb 14, 2019
                The Complaint was resolved, However I had to suffer Financial losses for the cancellation of the policy. The company had deducted the amount from my money. However I escaped from this unethical trap mechanism of such a cheap and disgusting organisation - Birla SunLife Insurance. The organisation lacking corporate ethics is declaring its capacity to insure the individuals - what a joke. The Fraud Company with Fraud Employee Force. I pay my thankful regards to Indian Consumer Complaint Forum.

Folio no [protected]
                  Balanced '95 dividend regular plan
                  Since october 2017 i am following up for the cheque said to have been returned by courier. Written reminder sent to their office at mumbai. No response. The amount is over rs 6000 hence can not be taken lightly. Very disappointing from the house of birlas.
                  No body pickup the phone.

C s cowlagi
                  Sr citizen
                  Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

-the following dividend on my subject mutual fund have so far not been credited to my bank account.
                    1. Dividend record...
                    I m maibam johnson meetei, my policy no is[protected]. I ve paided the premium of rs 2183.85 in my brila account on net banking...

Respected sir/madam iam a policy holder my policy number is[protected] name praveen kumar jain..in my documents wrong contact number is activated please delete that no [protected] and active my new number [protected] please do the needful
                    My policy no.[protected]
                    Praveen kumar jain
                    New number to modify. [protected]
                    Thanking you, praveen kumar jain
                    Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I surrendered my policy on nov 27 and the advisor after trying very hard couldn't convince me to keep it. I was told that i will get the fund value but i got 80000 less than what i was told over the phone and by the agent.
                      I had the same service issues with the company before for which i had to end one of my policies with them.
                      Hoping they have a reasonable answer to this problem
                      Ashish
                      Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      After talking to an agent 2 days ago I emailed the concerned team but have got no reply. I called the helpline today and got response that this is the amount they can see my policy had. I checked the Fund Value at the time of surrender and had been monitoring it for a month and it was always showing around 3, 80, 000 while I received the amount of 3, 20, 000. I asked for the manager this time when I called for assistance and he is asking me for the screenshot of the Fund Value that I could see.
                      NOTE to all the Birla Sunlife customers- Keep a Screenshot and references of all your conversations
                      I received a response today to ask for the statement or screenshot the same question the previous manager asked. I checked my emails thoroughly again and I found a complaint email instead that I wrote to them when I closed another policy. Indeed I should have been more vigilant and not have believed in the competency of the company.

Please cancel my insurance policy application no. Ea00119679 as i've invested in the wrong scheme and i don't agree to the plan terms when i read the fine print on your website.

I was looking for a *pure* investment plan. Your brochure says i can cancel the policy within 15 days after the receipt of the policy document.

My application is being under process and i haven't received the policy document yet. Pls *stop* processing of my application ea00119679 and issue a refund of my premium amount to my bank account.

Thanks!
                        Jshbshsjnsjsn snobs 2nd snjsnsnnsnsns

My ref; no;cas[protected]c5x2t1, crm[protected], / cas[protected]z3zow8, crm-[protected]/ cas[protected]z1h8l8, - crmoooooo10251/ cas[protected]g7x5mo, crmooooo588844, 2 months before i had applied 4 the surrender. More than 6 e mails sent by me. All the documents with you including policy. When will i get my surrender money. David antony, kottackal, r2, rosegarden, chelad, kothamangalam, 686681. My mobile no; [protected] email [protected]@gmail.com.
                          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I have paid the premium online for the policy number[protected] but i haven't received the receipt for the same. Kindly provide the receipt on email at [protected]@gmail.com at the earliest for accounting purpose.

Name Rutu Aditya Kamdar

Hi this is ritesh patel

My policy no is[protected] & my premium due date was 15/11/2017, birla sun life online payment site was not running in my phone yherefore i visit my near branch this is vapi branch on date 14/11/2017. I request them to please collect my premium through credit card or debit card but they demand only cash or cheque. So what can i do for digital transaction.

Thare are so many days are go but there is no reply from your end. So many phone calls from your site but no solution...

There is very bad expreance from your company i never invest in birla sunlife in future.

I am waiting for your reply...

My mo no:-[protected]
                            Nov 29, 2017
                            Updated by ritesh thakorbhai aptel
                            waiting for reply

I, mr. Tushar kanti acharjee, have applied for an advisorship in reliance nippon life insurance co. Ltd. Previously i had applied for agency in birla sun life insurance co. But i was not appeared in the irda exam of licensing. Actually i have applied near about 7-8 years ago in birla sun life insurance co. Now, i want to work with reliance nippon life insurance co. Ltd. But my pan - ahbpa5005b is still showing in birla sun life insurance company. I have gone many times to birla sun life office for removing the pan from their portal but they suggest me that it could be done from irda portal. Thus, requesting you to remove my pan-ahbpa5005b from your portal so that i can continue as an advisor with reliance nippon life insurance co. Ltd. My e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com and my mobile no. [protected]. Requesting your kind co-operation for this case.
                              Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              My self partha sen pol no[protected] Cancellation req done by 14th Nov but 15 days has been gone I m not received my amount.another problem is the customer serv executive provide Tat for 5days, 7days, call us 2nd Dec.please let me know why I m suffer for getting of money ? Actual How many days later i m getting of refund money?

I had a pms account which i asked to be closed on 21st march 2017. Subsequent to which the accoutn...