Birla Sun Life Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Dec 9, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Birla Sun Life

Having problems with Birla Sun Life?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Birla Sun Life customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Birla Sun Life

Birla Sun Life Website

Birla Sun Life Head Office Address

One India Bulls Centre , Tower-1, 17th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, 3.
Mumbai City District

Birla Sun Life Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-2707000

Birla Sun Life reviews & complaints(529)

I had a pms account which i asked to be closed on 21st march 2017. Subsequent to which the accoutn...

Respected sir, i wish to inform you that i am insurance agent of birla sun life insurance company . Advisor code no is – 10009511. MY CODE HAS EXPIRED from birla sunlife insurance company date –[protected] because join a LiC company So please hurry send me NOC of my Job . Del. my pan number previous insurance company. please provide 1c form urgent join for another insurance company.

your faithfully.
Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have want to birla sun life insurance for the interview today (20 november 2017) for uijjvan finance bank for banca profile... The hr mr gaurav and saumaya asked me silly questions and they have insulted me as well... I do not suggest anyone to work there.. Such a cheap employ.. I want senior person to contact me on my mail that is [protected]@gmail.com.

Dear concern,
      I have applied my pf in aug last week 2017. My ticket no [protected]. But i have not receive my...

I had bought two insurance policy from the company in 2009 & 2010 (Policy no.[protected] &[protected]. The agent who sell these policies to me not contacted me after that.in 2013 one person from the company called me and asked me that he is now taking care of my policies. He advised me that do not pay the premium anymore as locking period of five year is completed and advise me to purchase new policy against the premium amount paid by me of the two policies. He asked me to send the original policies by courier to him. But after receiving the original policy documents he raised 4 policies of rs.62000/- instead of two policy. I had given a complaint to the company on grievance cell but not received any positive response from the company. Now i want all the commission paid to the agent against the all policies.
      Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Paytm ke thru premium paid liye Magyar update nhi hua.policy no[protected] hai 18/11/17 ko kiya the

I had opted for pms scheme and was given dfb2118.

Due to poor performance, i opted...

My insurance advisor was BF4469 Krishna Ballabh Singh.i deposited one just amount 15000 rs in dated 03/01/2013.my receipt no. 38987719 and application no. is A47085832. I already surrendered this policy .due to medical and economic problem I couldn't deposit policy Just.so I want remaining money by your office rules. Please kindly refund my balance amount .
        Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had agreed to buy an insurance policy but after going through the terms of policy, i found that policy was not suitable for me as well as the representative of m/s bsl had given me misleading information about the tenure of policy, while policy was being pursued.

We have no any reminder against termination of policy. I have been contacted bsli office, but no any solution from your office. We want please regularise my policy or refund my premium amount. My policy no.[protected] and[protected]. Sir i requested to you please resolved the issued
          Birendra kumar mishra
          Mob. No-[protected], [protected]
          Email [protected]@rediffmail.com
          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear sir I was worked at bsli chittorgarh branch as agency manager my employee code is 50062 I joined 20th July 2011 and leave 12 Dec 2011 so plz help me how can I receive my pf

Reason for complaint : 5 years insurance policy got over didn't return the money back

I simply believe and payed 5 years for my policy, it got over by july 2017. Now sep month is completed never get the money back.

Policy number :[protected]
            I have emailed you on 20th aug 2017 from my registered email id but never get any reply.

Don't they have minimum responsibility?
            Oct 03, 2017
            Updated by Jagadesh12
            Hi, i am not getting any reply on this complaint. it has been already 2 months got completed . the 5 years policy completed by 12th Jul 2017. i am in UK sent multiple emails to Birla sunlife insurenace helpdesk never respond.
            Oct 18, 2017
            Updated by Jagadesh12
            Hi, it has been 2 weeks there is no update from the Birla sun life Customercare. no update as of now. can you please escalate on this

Burla sun life ka 15, 000 lena hai abitak mila nahi hai

1) policy number:[protected]
              1250x6=7500/-br...

This is subramaniam my policy number is[protected]. I cancelled my policy on july 24th. Still my payment not received. Please update when it happens. I need my amount immediatly. Do the necessary action. Other wise please give the person whom i have to contact for this issue or contact phone number in chennai. If any other offfice in chennai please give the details we go directly.
              Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi this is puja kumari i have invested in birla sun life front line equity fund from my idbi bank. Amount was debited on 11/04...

My Policy[protected] against application number #EA00052510 was rejected on 23rd of august 2017, Its almost 40 days and the money has not been submitted by the insurance provider.
                I have send multiple mails to there customer care and even called them multiple time but the issue has not been resolved yet.
                I have been sending them multiple mail and even raised a complaint on there website Complaint number " CAS[protected]K0R6V8" but no action has been taken.
                Once i got a call from them and was told that issue will be resolved in no time but still after waiting patiently for such a long time it seems to me they are not will to solve this . I would urge you guys to please help me in getting this issue resolved ASAP
                Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Its almost 2 month passed, birla sun life is not refunding excess premium refund payout for birla...

Dear sir / maam

Folio no: [protected]

Please stop my sip immediately. As i had already sent a sip stop request form to jorhat (Assam) cams office, but today again i got a sms from bsl mutual fund to keep ready money i my account. I am not at all satisfied with the service of bslmf. Without my concern they chooses my sip date, now around 20 /25 days back i sent them a sip stop request form so i dont expect any sip sms from bslmf. Kindly do some thing as soon as possible. Otherwise i have to inform sebi regarding such bad service.

Rupa

Dear birla team

I am r. Sivakumar birla policy no.[protected]. Every month birla policy premium payment is going on monthly mode ecs in smooth process. But this month my due date 28 - aug-17 till now payment not deducted from our bank account i;e premium is not collected by birla via ecs. Kindly collect the premium payment via ecs as of today without any delay.

I am not responsible for any additional charges or issues. This is not my mistake. Meantime we have been already informed to customer care also.

R. Sivakumar
                    [protected]/[protected]
                    [protected]@gamil.com
                    Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I requested for cancellation of the policy about almost one month back and it was confirmed through mail as well but so far paid amount of first premium has not been refunded so far.

Is there any regulator or redressal body to look into my problem?
                      Jul 27, 2017
                      Updated by ranvijay singh58
                      No response from Birla Sun Life Insurance . My policy no is 00732079, Ref of the Request: CAS[protected]F6B3X7.
                      This policy application was processed at their Ranchi office.

Dear bsl team,

My relationship manager from standard chartered bank is following up with you amc/ pms/ ins team to find out from where a sum of approx. 53 lakhs has been credited into my account for the last 2 weeks and we have not yet recd any revert.

We need to find out to clear our books of accounts for the monies credited.

My pan no, ahopp2164p (Shashi kiran prasad) and my husband's pan no. Aaepp6452b.

The entry which is credited into my bank account has the following description : in[protected]q980|citin[protected]
                        Birla sun life brokerage a/c" dated 14.6.2017.

Request you to please confirm to me urgently from where has the monies credited.
                        Jun 27, 2017
                        Updated by Dharini Dhruva
                        This complaint is on behalf of my client in whose account the monies are credited
                        Jul 12, 2017
                        malathy03's response
                        nil
                        The policy advise was misleading with wrong premium number of years and returns are unacceptable
                        I was employed of Birla Sun life insurance from 2009 to 2014 of nagaon, assam branch as agency manager. But till now I not got my PF amount. My employer I'd is
                        So please help me

I submitted surrender documents at Surat branch on 20March and keep following up with customer service for payment for 60 days.
                          I sent ten's of email but it appears that BSLI does not have staff to respond to emails query of policy holders.

After 70 days, I was told that my profile is "Indian" and since I requested payment in NRO account, they need NRI proof. This requirement was not given in surrender form and I had ticked my account as NRO. It appears that customer service desk at Surat branch was not aware and did not inform me about requirement to submit NRI status proof.
                          I had submitted similar surrender request with same bank details and received money within 15 days.
                          Birla sunlife needs to ensure that money is paid promptly and Service desk staff are trained to check policy surrender documents.
                          I hope that BSLI pays my money at the earliest.
                          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hold a policy holder with Birla Sunlife bearing policy number is 4720406. They cancelled the policy for non payment of renewal...