Birla Sun Life Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jul 28, 2022

File a complaint to Birla Sun Life

Having problems with Birla Sun Life?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Birla Sun Life customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Birla Sun Life

Birla Sun Life Website

Birla Sun Life Head Office Address

One India Bulls Centre , Tower-1, 17th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, 3.
Mumbai City District

Birla Sun Life Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-2707000

Fax

Birla Sun Life reviews & complaints page 5

-the following dividend on my subject mutual fund have so far not been credited to my bank account.
1. Dividend record date 24.11.2017 for rs 11464.37
2. Dividend record date 25.11.2016 for rs 4438.25
3. Dividend record date 11.03.2016 for rs 4357.80
-i have requested for change of my ifsc code due to change in bank branch vide my letter dated 04.12.2017, submitted bank account statement vide letter dated 19.12.2017,...
I m maibam johnson meetei, my policy no is[protected]. I ve paided the premium of rs 2183.85 in my brila account on net banking of my indian overseas bank account [protected] at[protected].18pm, but the amount is deducted and the transection is failed. What can i do? Check my transfer amount and inform me as soon as possible. I m waiting your reply...

Respected sir/madam iam a policy holder my policy number is[protected] name praveen kumar jain..in my documents wrong contact number is activated please delete that no [protected] and active my new number [protected] please do the needful
My policy no.[protected]
Praveen kumar jain
New number to modify. [protected]
Thanking you, praveen kumar jain
Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I surrendered my policy on nov 27 and the advisor after trying very hard couldn't convince me to keep it. I was told that i will get the fund value but i got 80000 less than what i was told over the phone and by the agent.
    I had the same service issues with the company before for which i had to end one of my policies with them.
    Hoping they have a reasonable answer to this problem
    Ashish
    Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    After talking to an agent 2 days ago I emailed the concerned team but have got no reply. I called the helpline today and got response that this is the amount they can see my policy had. I checked the Fund Value at the time of surrender and had been monitoring it for a month and it was always showing around 3, 80, 000 while I received the amount of 3, 20, 000. I asked for the manager this time when I called for assistance and he is asking me for the screenshot of the Fund Value that I could see.
    NOTE to all the Birla Sunlife customers- Keep a Screenshot and references of all your conversations
    I received a response today to ask for the statement or screenshot the same question the previous manager asked. I checked my emails thoroughly again and I found a complaint email instead that I wrote to them when I closed another policy. Indeed I should have been more vigilant and not have believed in the competency of the company.

Please cancel my insurance policy application no. Ea00119679 as i've invested in the wrong scheme and i don't agree to the plan terms when i read the fine print on your website.

I was looking for a *pure* investment plan. Your brochure says i can cancel the policy within 15 days after the receipt of the policy document.

My application is being under process and i haven't received the policy document yet. Pls *stop* processing of my application ea00119679 and issue a refund of my premium amount to my bank account.

Thanks!
      Jshbshsjnsjsn snobs 2nd snjsnsnnsnsns

My ref; no;cas[protected]c5x2t1, crm[protected], / cas[protected]z3zow8, crm-[protected]/ cas[protected]z1h8l8, - crmoooooo10251/ cas[protected]g7x5mo, crmooooo588844, 2 months before i had applied 4 the surrender. More than 6 e mails sent by me. All the documents with you including policy. When will i get my surrender money. David antony, kottackal, r2, rosegarden, chelad, kothamangalam, 686681. My mobile no; [protected] email [protected]@gmail.com.
        Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have paid the premium online for the policy number[protected] but i haven't received the receipt for the same. Kindly provide the receipt on email at [protected]@gmail.com at the earliest for accounting purpose.

Name Rutu Aditya Kamdar

Hi this is ritesh patel

My policy no is[protected] & my premium due date was 15/11/2017, birla sun life online payment site was not running in my phone yherefore i visit my near branch this is vapi branch on date 14/11/2017. I request them to please collect my premium through credit card or debit card but they demand only cash or cheque. So what can i do for digital transaction.

Thare are so many days are go but there is no reply from your end. So many phone calls from your site but no solution...

There is very bad expreance from your company i never invest in birla sunlife in future.

I am waiting for your reply...

My mo no:-[protected]
          Nov 29, 2017
          Updated by ritesh thakorbhai aptel
          waiting for reply

I, mr. Tushar kanti acharjee, have applied for an advisorship in reliance nippon life insurance co. Ltd. Previously i had applied for agency in birla sun life insurance co. But i was not appeared in the irda exam of licensing. Actually i have applied near about 7-8 years ago in birla sun life insurance co. Now, i want to work with reliance nippon life insurance co. Ltd. But my pan - ahbpa5005b is still showing in birla sun life insurance company. I have gone many times to birla sun life office for removing the pan from their portal but they suggest me that it could be done from irda portal. Thus, requesting you to remove my pan-ahbpa5005b from your portal so that i can continue as an advisor with reliance nippon life insurance co. Ltd. My e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com and my mobile no. [protected]. Requesting your kind co-operation for this case.
            Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            My self partha sen pol no[protected] Cancellation req done by 14th Nov but 15 days has been gone I m not received my amount.another problem is the customer serv executive provide Tat for 5days, 7days, call us 2nd Dec.please let me know why I m suffer for getting of money ? Actual How many days later i m getting of refund money?

I had a pms account which i asked to be closed on 21st march 2017. Subsequent to which the accoutn was closed with many deductions and no clarifications were forthcoming.

However almost 6 months later i came to know that i had been billed for a period of april to june 2017. This period is beyond the closure of the account. Inspite of many mails no response was forthcoming.

And now they...

Respected sir, i wish to inform you that i am insurance agent of birla sun life insurance company . Advisor code no is – 10009511. MY CODE HAS EXPIRED from birla sunlife insurance company date –[protected] because join a LiC company So please hurry send me NOC of my Job . Del. my pan number previous insurance company. please provide 1c form urgent join for another insurance company.

your faithfully.
              Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have want to birla sun life insurance for the interview today (20 november 2017) for uijjvan finance bank for banca profile... The hr mr gaurav and saumaya asked me silly questions and they have insulted me as well... I do not suggest anyone to work there.. Such a cheap employ.. I want senior person to contact me on my mail that is [protected]@gmail.com.

Dear concern,
                  I have applied my pf in aug last week 2017. My ticket no [protected]. But i have not receive my amount. I have send the pf again oct 2017. Which is received to ur thane address on 30 oct 2017... But still not getting any information... Plz help me in this matter... Do the needfull favour....
                  Anshika puri...
                  [protected]@gmail.com...

I had bought two insurance policy from the company in 2009 & 2010 (Policy no.[protected] &[protected]. The agent who sell these policies to me not contacted me after that.in 2013 one person from the company called me and asked me that he is now taking care of my policies. He advised me that do not pay the premium anymore as locking period of five year is completed and advise me to purchase new policy against the premium amount paid by me of the two policies. He asked me to send the original policies by courier to him. But after receiving the original policy documents he raised 4 policies of rs.62000/- instead of two policy. I had given a complaint to the company on grievance cell but not received any positive response from the company. Now i want all the commission paid to the agent against the all policies.
                  Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Paytm ke thru premium paid liye Magyar update nhi hua.policy no[protected] hai 18/11/17 ko kiya the

I had opted for pms scheme and was given dfb2118.

Due to poor performance, i opted out of the scheme on 21st march 2017. Even after many follow ups i could not get the details of my holding as on that date and the shares transferred to my account on closure.

Eventually after a few months of follow up, i was told that the value of missing shares was adjusted. And this too against bill...

My insurance advisor was BF4469 Krishna Ballabh Singh.i deposited one just amount 15000 rs in dated 03/01/2013.my receipt no. 38987719 and application no. is A47085832. I already surrendered this policy .due to medical and economic problem I couldn't deposit policy Just.so I want remaining money by your office rules. Please kindly refund my balance amount .
                    Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had agreed to buy an insurance policy but after going through the terms of policy, i found that policy was not suitable for me as well as the representative of m/s bsl had given me misleading information about the tenure of policy, while policy was being pursued.

We have no any reminder against termination of policy. I have been contacted bsli office, but no any solution from your office. We want please regularise my policy or refund my premium amount. My policy no.[protected] and[protected]. Sir i requested to you please resolved the issued
                      Birendra kumar mishra
                      Mob. No-[protected], [protected]
                      Email [protected]@rediffmail.com
                      Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear sir I was worked at bsli chittorgarh branch as agency manager my employee code is 50062 I joined 20th July 2011 and leave 12 Dec 2011 so plz help me how can I receive my pf

Reason for complaint : 5 years insurance policy got over didn't return the money back

I simply believe and payed 5 years for my policy, it got over by july 2017. Now sep month is completed never get the money back.

Policy number :[protected]
                        I have emailed you on 20th aug 2017 from my registered email id but never get any reply.

Don't they have minimum responsibility?
                        Oct 03, 2017
                        Updated by Jagadesh12
                        Hi, i am not getting any reply on this complaint. it has been already 2 months got completed . the 5 years policy completed by 12th Jul 2017. i am in UK sent multiple emails to Birla sunlife insurenace helpdesk never respond.
                        Oct 18, 2017
                        Updated by Jagadesh12
                        Hi, it has been 2 weeks there is no update from the Birla sun life Customercare. no update as of now. can you please escalate on this

Burla sun life ka 15, 000 lena hai abitak mila nahi hai

1) policy number:[protected]
                          1250x6=7500/-

2) policy number:[protected]
                          1250x6=7500/-

Ye dono policy 10 sal se band hai abhi tak paisa nahi mila

3) policy number:[protected]

Ye running hai eko ko bhi abhi cancel karna hai aur eska bhi abhi paisa refund chahiye.

Me call karta hu to...

This is subramaniam my policy number is[protected]. I cancelled my policy on july 24th. Still my payment not received. Please update when it happens. I need my amount immediatly. Do the necessary action. Other wise please give the person whom i have to contact for this issue or contact phone number in chennai. If any other offfice in chennai please give the details we go directly.
                          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi this is puja kumari i have invested in birla sun life front line equity fund from my idbi bank. Amount was debited on 11/04 and after that it got terminated which i didn't knew than i updated si of 2500 from my different account of idbi and 2500 has been deducted twice but i don't see that reflected in my statement. Folio number is [protected]. Amount was deducted on 07th july 2017 and 7th august 2017. Please check as i contacted customer...