Birla Sun Life Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Dec 9, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Birla Sun Life

Having problems with Birla Sun Life?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Birla Sun Life customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Birla Sun Life

Birla Sun Life Website

Birla Sun Life Head Office Address

One India Bulls Centre , Tower-1, 17th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, 3.
Mumbai City District

Birla Sun Life Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-2707000

Birla Sun Life reviews & complaints(529)

Dear sir
I have apply my wife keshwati death claim 20 feb2017.
This is withreference to aforesaid policy no.[protected] where i m following up for a long time but got resolution till date. Due to this delay/non-payment i am getting suffered/harrasment even all document formalities done by me. Kindly confirm how many days after i will recieved my wife policy claim amount. Why company not replying my mail.
Nèed your prompt action require will be highly thankful to u.
Thanks n regards
Jagdish
May 20, 2017
no resolved till date
May 18, 2017
Updated by jagdishsinghastoli
Dear sir
I have apply my wife keshwati death claim 20 feb2017 .
This is withreference to aforesaid policy no.[protected] where i m following up for a long time but got resolution till date.Due to this delay/non-payment i am getting suffered/harrasment even all document formalities done by me.kindly confirm how many days after i will recieved my wife policy claim amount. why company not replying my mail .
Nèed your prompt action require will be highly thankful to u.
Thanks n regards
Jagdish

Your agent named kanchan sits at marin lines office she came at our place and told my mom to become member my mom told that she has not passed 12th so your agent told us that no problem let your son sit for the exam. My brother told he is not intersted because how can a person take others id and use that she told there wont be any issue. My mom told me about this and i was getting late for office so i lft your agent told my mom that you give money and documents you think and than come and sign and than i will submit the documents befroe that i wont next day my mom told me this we called her she dint pick up the call and after 2 days she told that i have submited your i cant give you money. Is this type of agents you people keep who jus knw to tak money from ppl.. Ans now this lady is not picking up the call.. See if shee wont come and give our money rs 620 i wont leave i will file a case because now she took money from us she will do this with many ppll i wont leave i will complain i[censored] wont receive my money and call from you ppl.. Call me tom by 4
    Date of joining 22.08.16
    Location Thane
    Resignation on september

Every time i m receiving commitment that very soon full & final will be credited into account.

Salary account is with HDFC bank
    Bank has penalised me for salary not credited.

I have purchased the policy on aug 2010. After completing 3yrs of payment i have stopped to making the payment. Reason the bsli executives. I never got the resolution of my issues. I have write many times so i stopped. Now in april 2017 i have surrender my policy. According to the documents no amount should be deducted. Now i have submitted rs 60, 000 and received only rs 49530.

That's my money rather giving me the returns as promised birlasunlife is deducted the money. Why birlasunlife is taking the charges when there is no surrender charges are applicable. This is very serious issue where the policy companies are harassing their client

I am writing the emails since april 12, 2017 but till now i didn't get any reply. I have followed up on daily basis again no response. This is the reason why i don't want to carry with bsli.

I have visited the bsli noida and nehru place branch but again no response. This is the way birlasunlife treated their clients.

Ruchi sharma
      Aug 04, 2017
      Updated by Ruchi S
      When they resolved this. I think this site is also fraud
      Still BSLI guys are not in mood to reply in straight words.

Dear sir, on 28.11.15 my heart surgery was done with angoplasty. according to my birla sunlife policy i got critical illness cover. after that my remaining policy is not start due to insufficient fund as company said but there is balance in my bank account. then i follow up with vashi branch for four month but they are fail to start my policy. i submit time to time my medical report to company but they not respond me and reject my policy . i dont understand why they not start my policy.
        Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, This complain is about an agent named Senthil Kumar. I had taken an insurance policy in Birla with policy number [4910556] and was paying the money to my agent. But he cheated me by not paying the money to my policy and used it personally and my policy lapsed after 3 years. Then when I came to know about this and asked him, he didn't answer properly. After repeated calls he told that he will return my amount and he didn't return it at all.
          For almost 5 years, he hasn't given me the money and now he has left the Insurance and is working somewhere else. He has to give me around Rs.48, 000. I am mentally upset due to this. I have raised this complaint many times with the Birla insurance guys, but they never took this serious.

Note: Am attaching the screenshots of the payment to the Agent's account from my bank account.
          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Bandita Kakati, my date of birth is 01/01/1980 and PAN is BVCPK1536R. I had applied to sit in IRDA exam for life insurance agency through Birla Sunlife insurance Company Ltd .
            My URN is BSLI[protected].
            My PAN is BVCPK1536R.
            I have already applied for cancellation o[censored]RN but it is not being done.

Please do the needfull to cancell the URN.
            Yours Sincerely
            Bandita kakati

Hi team,
              I have followed up multiple times, but no response yet

Regarding the policy#[protected], since this is overdue and due to continuous health issues, my mother could not make the payment on time. I would request to waive off the interest levied against the same policy.
              As spoken to ranadip, a concern has been raised against the same interest reversal and it is my humble request that my mother malysaree neogy is a senior citizen and retired person, had been paying the policy premium for consecutive 5 yrs without been defaulter. Hence, please arrange for the interest reversal immediately so that i could make the payment so sooner.

I have already this concern earlier, but did not get any response

Pritam neogy
              Son and nominee of insurer and policy holder : malyasree neogy
              Contact no : [protected]
              Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Myself Anupkumar H. Join.
              Employee code 53165.
              I have left the company since 4 years. But yet not received my PF.
              I goutam buddha ghosh, applied for bsl small &midcap fund dt on 31.08.2016 Rs 2000/- sip . I not at all applied for bsl midcap fund, but inadvertently both cams/ bsl did not take care for this. I complaints many times but did not take action. So I complaints against bsl MF which loss is occurred by me, pl paid immediately.
              D/Sir/Ma'am,

I had paid a premium of Rs. 24728.26 through on-line payment facility[protected] against my policy "[protected]". But I didn't received the premium receipt.

Hi team /organisation,
                Please train your employees how to talk to customer. Your guy called me and told about the plan i told i already got the call and i will visit website he told pls tell what u know any the plan. When i said i know he said don't tell lie.. When i said this how u talk to customer he said customer like u should be talked in this only. I asked for his manager name he said for you i m manager.. This not done. If there is any professionalism pls take some action. I am mentioning the name and i'd
                Sumit kumar singh
                Ka15858
                Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bringing to your notice that I have got a cold call on 11 FEB 2017 time 2:10 pm form Mr. Samir [protected] who seems to be a agent for Birla Sun Life.
                  First thing I entertained him as he projected Birla Sun life on call and there after he went on asking irrelevant questions, His tone was exactly opposite the way a polite customer executive should speak.

Where I have not inquired about any thing that person asks me any sort of questions.

No manner to talk to customers.
                  Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, this is for your information and necessary action on 31/08/2010 Mr Souvonick Saha alternate channel manager of Birla Sun Life Insurance company Limited came to me and request me to invest rupees fifty thousand as fix deposit interest of 12% per annum with locking period of three years .On good faith I issue a cheque of fifty thousand in by thename of Birla Sun Life .After few days i received an envelop along with some papers.by post and I kept it in my Iron chest with care but after one year I was surprise to received a premium notice of rupees fifty thousand which was to be deposited but I was unable to do the same, after that I open the envelop and show that I have already cheated it is a life policy of thirty years and contain some forge documents such as blood reports, ecg reports, signatures, profession and sex also. considering this I send my representative to refund my money( verbal), but they denied to refund the same though it is mis selling, in this position I have no alternative to complain you, thanking you, yours faitthfully Amit Ranjan Maitra mobile no [protected] details of policy:-Name of life insured Mr Mala Maitra date of birth 08/03/1954 Name of Policy Owner Mr Amit Ranjan Maitra, date of birth 25/12/1950 address:38/1E, Manicktala main road, Kolkata-700054, West Bengal near bagmari Bazar Claint Id(Owner)[protected] policy no[protected], First premium Amount Rs49, 978.53 coverage Details
                    Feb 04, 2017
                    Updated by a.r maitra
                    update complain through E-mail, or sms

On 31st august 2010 sri souvanick saha alternate channel manager of birla sun life came to me and request me to invest rupees fifty thousand as fix deposit interest rare of 12% per annum for the locking period of three years, on good faith I issue a cheque of rupees fifty thousand in favor of birla sun life.After few days I received an envelop along with papers by post, after receiving this I kept it in my iron chest with care.After one year I was surprise as because I have received one premium letter of rupees fifty thousand to be paid which is not possible to pay by me, after that I open th envelop and show that I have already cheated it was a life policy of thirty years not fix deposit which was contract.I send my representative to withdraw my money .They denied to pay any furthing in thi cercumestances arrange to pay the same and oblige thanks with regards amit ranjan maitra, 38/1e, manicktala main road kolkata.policy no[protected]dt 31/8/2010
                      Sir pls our poilice no.[protected] mrs. ravindra devi date of 01.01.1970

change our moblie no. beacuse old no. moblie is thief

so pls add new moblie no. [protected]

Birla Sun Life — Application is pending for last 1, 5 months without any reasons

I have take the policy on 22nd oct2016 through policy advisor. Mr. Manoj pandit and, as per the requirement i have submitted...

This claim is related to my aunt mrs. Anushree bhat. Her husband mr. Atmanand bhat passed away on september 14, 2015. He was holding 4 policies of birla sun life and was paying all the premiums on time. After his death my aunt provided all the necessary documents. There was an initial enquiry happened and we provided all the correct details. Still company is delaying the processing, every time we call to enquire we are getting se vague response. My uncle was the sole breadwinner of the family. Now my aunt is fully dependent on the claim amount for her monthly expenses and two minor daughter's education. Please look into the matter. Contact - [protected]
                        Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hello sir, my name is Ajay Kumar Pandey, I am AM in Birla sun life insurance. Sorry for this inconvenience, please provide me ur policy no n all details. My contact no or what's app no [protected]

Sir/madam
                          I have taken a policy since five or six year. We have left this after three year. But now on 28 oct., i have received a message at [protected] about this application. Please give full information about this... Someone is used my i. D. For regarding this... This policy was taken via my mother named mrs. Saroj lata bansal w/o late sh. Govind ram bansal. I am from bhiwani (Haryana). I had taken this policy with you bhiwani office executive named mr. Gautam and sanjay. Please take a suitable action.
                          SIR

MY NAME IS NABJOT BADWAL
                          POLICY NO. IS[protected]
                          PREMIUM PAY AMT 6012.30

email id [protected]@yahoo.com
                          Sorry for this inconvenience, sir I am Ajay Kumar AM In Birla sun life insurance. Please send me policy no or contact on [protected] this no

I have taken one birla sun life insurance policy and i am paying premium since december 2010 without any single delay. But...

I wish to bring to your notice that Internal TAT & External TAT communicated to the customer from Birla Sunlife are not being adhered and it is a serious issue for organizations in the service sector and who have a BRAND like BIRLA to be maintained .

Personal Details :
                            Name : Suryanarayan Tripathi
                            Policy No :[protected]

Please find the details in Brief :
                            1) Policy no :[protected] was submitted for Surrender at Shapath IV Office of Ahmedabad on 29/09/2016
                            2) The Customer Relations Officer said that disbursement generally happens within 3-4 days but out Internal TAT if of 8-10 Days .
                            3) Received an SMS from Birla on 29/09/2016 stating the below :
                            " Your Payout Related Query for Policy No[protected] is registered with Reference NO : CAS - 70537 - L7C3C8 & will be resolved by 07/10/2016 14:34 "
                            4) In the meantime i have spoken to yoour Customer Care Helpline 3-4 times to know the status and they asked me to wait till 07th Oct and assured that the payment shall be disbursed by then .
                            5) Basis your confirmation i had planned for some Purchase on Dusshera which has noe went for a toss as the payment has not been received till today also .
                            6) I spoke on the Customer Care NO today i.2.08th Oct 2016, but they have mentioned that the Policy is showing Active in the system and are asking me to wait till Monday i.e.10th Oct 2016.
                            7) Then Ms.Radhika (the floor manager) came on call and provided with the email id and also assured that she will internaly escalate the matter also and the payout shall happen by Wednesday .

Now the problem is that i have lost all trust on Birla Sunlife as you are not in a position to adhere to your timeline also.

You have also ruined the experience that i should have felt as i will not be in a position to make my purchase on Dusshrea . " Thanks for ruining the Holidays " .

Request you to please look into the matter on priority and revert . My contact details are : [protected] .

The above experience is making me thing to surrender all other investments with Birla
                            1) Birla Sun Life Medium Term Plan - Growth
                            2) Birla Sun Life Midcap Fund - Gr
                            Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was an ex employee of birla sunlife insurance co. Ltd. And canara hsbc obc life insurance company ltd. I had applied for transfer of my pf frm birla to choice in december 2014. However, as i was provided a wrong state code by choice hr ppl, my pf funds have not yet been credited to choice pf a/c. Pls find attached annexure k send by bsli

My details are as follows:

Doj birla sunlife insurance: 8th april 2013
                              Dol birla sunlife insurance: 14 june 2014
                              Employee code at bsli: 64482

Doj canara hsbc obc life insurance: 30 june 2014
                              Employee code at choice: 99002726

Correct pf no: gnggn[protected]

Pf no. Shared by choice hr: hrggn[protected]

I have been following up with everyone for the past 1 year and there is no proper response. Pls find in the below mail the response of epfo office. The money either has to be lying with birla trust or some other a/c which no one is able to track or atleast tell me the procedure for getting my money back.
                              Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I have my policy "[protected]" with BSLI.
                              I am waiting to receive the copy of the policy document for so many months now.
                              Despite multiple email follow ups, there's no response from support.
                              Or incorrect information being shared to me regarding document dispatch.
                              Please help to get the policy copy.
                              Thanks.

I took a policy called birla tax solutions on 11/06/2016 under the manager called salman in bangalore. I have filled the complete application form and asked him to provide my insurance as soon as possible. The manager asked me to transfer the sum of inr 50, 000 to his icici bank account instead of providing me the secure url for the payment.
                                It's been 3 months and haven't heard from birla, no message, no call or an email after the payment. So, i sent an email to birla clearly explaining the problem and very next day received a text message as in the screenshot attached. I even don't know the policy number, how can i update the policy details.
                                Now i want to cancel the policy and neither birla nor the manager is replying back.
                                Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Birla sunlife front equity growth regular plan folio no. [protected] for redemption form deposited on 16.9.2016 but amount of Rs. 25201.48 not credited in account till date. While another Redemption form submitted on 16.9.2016. Folio no is [protected] of birla frontline equity fund- growth regular plan amount rs.14833.58 credited on 21.9.2016 in bank account. Pl look into the matter and arrange to credit amount of folio no. [protected]. Regards

Narendra sharma
                                  Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  I got call from a mental lady name as Kavita from [protected] this number. I am requesting to all people pls block this number first. that lady explain useless policy even if you say not interested. and she calls again and again if you are saying no then she uses bad language with you.

58 times emailed to customer care since 3 months, liar customer care rep saying that again send email because they didn't received my email, ?????one of manager miss Radhika, is very very busssssy and takes 4 hrs to answer, , customer service is based on Stupid, arogant, liar and confused care service, I am facing very bad experience, they blocked my mobile, because no.9 is closed from them, very dirty service, no response and every time same stupid answer, they don't know that how to solve problem, all floor managers are engaged with their busy meetings, no time to talk with us, such a bad service cause very bad reputation, i want to withdraw all my amount from BSLI, i am at all happy with such stupid care service, take action, check your voice recorder and tell me that how they are acting with innocent customer?
                                    Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    they are cheats of first order. This company i.e. BSLI is on its way to join the league of Sahara, Sharada, Kingfisher etc. There customer care is a liar and a cheat who assist the company to systematically carry on there fraudulent ways to frame an innocent policy holders looting and robbing them of their hard earned earnings and loosing total amount of premium as a waste. Beware of this company!! do not fall into their trap!!