I wish to bring to your notice that Internal TAT & External TAT communicated to the customer from Birla Sunlife
are not being adhered and it is a serious issue for organizations in the service sector and who have a BRAND like BIRLA to be maintained .
Personal Details :
Name : Suryanarayan Tripathi
Policy No :[protected]
Please find the details in Brief :
1) Policy no :[protected] was submitted for Surrender at Shapath IV Office of Ahmedabad on 29/09/2016
2) The Customer Relations Officer said that disbursement generally happens within 3-4 days but out Internal TAT if of 8-10 Days .
3) Received an SMS from Birla on 29/09/2016 stating the below :
" Your Payout Related Query for Policy No[protected] is registered with Reference NO : CAS - 70537 - L7C3C8 & will be resolved by 07/10/2016 14:34 "
4) In the meantime i have spoken to yoour Customer Care Helpline 3-4 times to know the status and they asked me to wait till 07th Oct and assured that the payment shall be disbursed by then .
5) Basis your confirmation i had planned for some Purchase on Dusshera which has noe went for a toss as the payment has not been received till today also .
6) I spoke on the Customer Care NO today i.2.08th Oct 2016, but they have mentioned that the Policy is showing Active in the system and are asking me to wait till Monday i.e.10th Oct 2016.
7) Then Ms.Radhika (the floor manager) came on call and provided with the email id and also assured that she will internaly escalate the matter also and the payout shall happen by Wednesday .
Now the problem is that i have lost all trust on Birla Sunlife
as you are not in a position to adhere to your timeline also.
You have also ruined the experience that i should have felt as i will not be in a position to make my purchase on Dusshrea . " Thanks for ruining the Holidays " .
Request you to please look into the matter on priority and revert . My contact details are : [protected] .
The above experience is making me thing to surrender all other investments with Birla
1) Birla Sun Life
Medium Term Plan - Growth
2) Birla Sun Life
Midcap Fund - Gr