Birla Sun Life Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jun 21, 2022

File a complaint to Birla Sun Life

Having problems with Birla Sun Life?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Birla Sun Life customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Birla Sun Life

Birla Sun Life Website

Birla Sun Life Head Office Address

One India Bulls Centre , Tower-1, 17th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, 3.
Mumbai City District

Birla Sun Life Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-2707000

Fax

Birla Sun Life reviews & complaints page 6

Dear birla team

I am r. Sivakumar birla policy no.[protected]. Every month birla policy premium payment is going on monthly mode ecs in smooth process. But this month my due date 28 - aug-17 till now payment not deducted from our bank account i;e premium is not collected by birla via ecs. Kindly collect the premium payment via ecs as of today without any delay.

I am not responsible for any additional charges or issues. This is not my mistake. Meantime we have been already informed to customer care also.

R. Sivakumar
[protected]/[protected]
[protected]@gamil.com
Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had agreed to buy an insurance policy but after going through the terms of policy, i found that policy was not suitable for me as well as the representative of m/s bsl had given me misleading information about the tenure of policy, while policy was being pursued.

I requested for cancellation of the policy about almost one month back and it was confirmed through mail as well but so far paid amount of first premium has not been refunded so far.

Is there any regulator or redressal body to look into my problem?
    Jul 27, 2017
    Updated by ranvijay singh58
    No response from Birla Sun Life Insurance . My policy no is 00732079, Ref of the Request: CAS[protected]F6B3X7.
    This policy application was processed at their Ranchi office.

Dear bsl team,

My relationship manager from standard chartered bank is following up with you amc/ pms/ ins team to find out from where a sum of approx. 53 lakhs has been credited into my account for the last 2 weeks and we have not yet recd any revert.

We need to find out to clear our books of accounts for the monies credited.

My pan no, ahopp2164p (Shashi kiran prasad) and my husband's pan no. Aaepp6452b.

The entry which is credited into my bank account has the following description : in[protected]q980|citin[protected]
      Birla sun life brokerage a/c" dated 14.6.2017.

Request you to please confirm to me urgently from where has the monies credited.
      Jun 27, 2017
      Updated by Dharini Dhruva
      This complaint is on behalf of my client in whose account the monies are credited
      Jul 12, 2017
      malathy03's response
      nil
      The policy advise was misleading with wrong premium number of years and returns are unacceptable
      I was employed of Birla Sun life insurance from 2009 to 2014 of nagaon, assam branch as agency manager. But till now I not got my PF amount. My employer I'd is
      So please help me

I submitted surrender documents at Surat branch on 20March and keep following up with customer service for payment for 60 days.
        I sent ten's of email but it appears that BSLI does not have staff to respond to emails query of policy holders.

After 70 days, I was told that my profile is "Indian" and since I requested payment in NRO account, they need NRI proof. This requirement was not given in surrender form and I had ticked my account as NRO. It appears that customer service desk at Surat branch was not aware and did not inform me about requirement to submit NRI status proof.
        I had submitted similar surrender request with same bank details and received money within 15 days.
        Birla sunlife needs to ensure that money is paid promptly and Service desk staff are trained to check policy surrender documents.
        I hope that BSLI pays my money at the earliest.
        Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hold a policy holder with Birla Sunlife bearing policy number is 4720406. They cancelled the policy for non payment of renewal premium. But have not returned the money that I had already paid which is more than a lakh. Many messages and letters to grievance cell have been sent but their constant reply is that they are investigating the case and that they need more time for investigation. This process of investigation is going on for more...

Dear sir
          I have apply my wife keshwati death claim 20 feb2017.
          This is withreference to aforesaid policy no.[protected] where i m following up for a long time but got resolution till date. Due to this delay/non-payment i am getting suffered/harrasment even all document formalities done by me. Kindly confirm how many days after i will recieved my wife policy claim amount. Why company not replying my mail.
          Nèed your prompt action require will be highly thankful to u.
          Thanks n regards
          Jagdish
          May 20, 2017
          no resolved till date
          May 18, 2017
          Updated by jagdishsinghastoli
          Dear sir
          I have apply my wife keshwati death claim 20 feb2017 .
          This is withreference to aforesaid policy no.[protected] where i m following up for a long time but got resolution till date.Due to this delay/non-payment i am getting suffered/harrasment even all document formalities done by me.kindly confirm how many days after i will recieved my wife policy claim amount. why company not replying my mail .
          Nèed your prompt action require will be highly thankful to u.
          Thanks n regards
          Jagdish
          When I was in the company, because of my hairstyle the company's image was getting down, the company's reputation was being lost, now when the manager and HR are doing such kind of behavior with the employees and harassing them without any valid reason, also making them forcefully resigned.So due to this company image getting very high everyday.Right.!

Breaking news from Aditya birla sunlife insurance company Ltd ever,

Leadership team- Rakesh giri(523863, Jagruti Joshi 408695 and Hr Mallika Naik 253127) these people are the main responsible for loosing my job in such pandemic situation due to my hair style.

1.Area manager - Rakesh Giri(523863)
          contact-[protected]

2.Trainer - Jagruti Joshi (408695)

3.HRMG-Mallika Naik (253127)
          contact-[protected]

Breaking news- Aditya birla sunlife insurance company Ltd, leadership team- Rakesh giri(523863, Jagruti Joshi 408695 and Hr Mallika Naik 253127) these people continuously harassed & made me forcefully resigned only just becoz of my hair style.I think these people considered themselves very smart and good looking that's why they fired other employees from the job very easily.They are thinking what they did was right nobody is there to question them.

Your agent named kanchan sits at marin lines office she came at our place and told my mom to become member my mom told that she has not passed 12th so your agent told us that no problem let your son sit for the exam. My brother told he is not intersted because how can a person take others id and use that she told there wont be any issue. My mom told me about this and i was getting late for office so i lft your agent told my mom that you give money and documents you think and than come and sign and than i will submit the documents befroe that i wont next day my mom told me this we called her she dint pick up the call and after 2 days she told that i have submited your i cant give you money. Is this type of agents you people keep who jus knw to tak money from ppl.. Ans now this lady is not picking up the call.. See if shee wont come and give our money rs 620 i wont leave i will file a case because now she took money from us she will do this with many ppll i wont leave i will complain i[censored] wont receive my money and call from you ppl.. Call me tom by 4
            Date of joining 22.08.16
            Location Thane
            Resignation on september

Every time i m receiving commitment that very soon full & final will be credited into account.

Salary account is with HDFC bank
            Bank has penalised me for salary not credited.

I have purchased the policy on aug 2010. After completing 3yrs of payment i have stopped to making the payment. Reason the bsli executives. I never got the resolution of my issues. I have write many times so i stopped. Now in april 2017 i have surrender my policy. According to the documents no amount should be deducted. Now i have submitted rs 60, 000 and received only rs 49530.

That's my money rather giving me the returns as promised birlasunlife is deducted the money. Why birlasunlife is taking the charges when there is no surrender charges are applicable. This is very serious issue where the policy companies are harassing their client

I am writing the emails since april 12, 2017 but till now i didn't get any reply. I have followed up on daily basis again no response. This is the reason why i don't want to carry with bsli.

I have visited the bsli noida and nehru place branch but again no response. This is the way birlasunlife treated their clients.

Ruchi sharma
              Aug 04, 2017
              Updated by Ruchi S
              When they resolved this. I think this site is also fraud
              Still BSLI guys are not in mood to reply in straight words.

Dear sir, on 28.11.15 my heart surgery was done with angoplasty. according to my birla sunlife policy i got critical illness cover. after that my remaining policy is not start due to insufficient fund as company said but there is balance in my bank account. then i follow up with vashi branch for four month but they are fail to start my policy. i submit time to time my medical report to company but they not respond me and reject my policy . i dont understand why they not start my policy.
                Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, This complain is about an agent named Senthil Kumar. I had taken an insurance policy in Birla with policy number [4910556] and was paying the money to my agent. But he cheated me by not paying the money to my policy and used it personally and my policy lapsed after 3 years. Then when I came to know about this and asked him, he didn't answer properly. After repeated calls he told that he will return my amount and he didn't return it at all.
                  For almost 5 years, he hasn't given me the money and now he has left the Insurance and is working somewhere else. He has to give me around Rs.48, 000. I am mentally upset due to this. I have raised this complaint many times with the Birla insurance guys, but they never took this serious.

Note: Am attaching the screenshots of the payment to the Agent's account from my bank account.
                  Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Bandita Kakati, my date of birth is 01/01/1980 and PAN is BVCPK1536R. I had applied to sit in IRDA exam for life insurance agency through Birla Sunlife insurance Company Ltd .
                    My URN is BSLI[protected].
                    My PAN is BVCPK1536R.
                    I have already applied for cancellation o[censored]RN but it is not being done.

Please do the needfull to cancell the URN.
                    Yours Sincerely
                    Bandita kakati

Hi team,
                      I have followed up multiple times, but no response yet

Regarding the policy#[protected], since this is overdue and due to continuous health issues, my mother could not make the payment on time. I would request to waive off the interest levied against the same policy.
                      As spoken to ranadip, a concern has been raised against the same interest reversal and it is my humble request that my mother malysaree neogy is a senior citizen and retired person, had been paying the policy premium for consecutive 5 yrs without been defaulter. Hence, please arrange for the interest reversal immediately so that i could make the payment so sooner.

I have already this concern earlier, but did not get any response

Pritam neogy
                      Son and nominee of insurer and policy holder : malyasree neogy
                      Contact no : [protected]
                      Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Myself Anupkumar H. Join.
                      Employee code 53165.
                      I have left the company since 4 years. But yet not received my PF.
                      I goutam buddha ghosh, applied for bsl small &midcap fund dt on 31.08.2016 Rs 2000/- sip . I not at all applied for bsl midcap fund, but inadvertently both cams/ bsl did not take care for this. I complaints many times but did not take action. So I complaints against bsl MF which loss is occurred by me, pl paid immediately.
                      D/Sir/Ma'am,

I had paid a premium of Rs. 24728.26 through on-line payment facility[protected] against my policy "[protected]". But I didn't received the premium receipt.

Hi team /organisation,
                        Please train your employees how to talk to customer. Your guy called me and told about the plan i told i already got the call and i will visit website he told pls tell what u know any the plan. When i said i know he said don't tell lie.. When i said this how u talk to customer he said customer like u should be talked in this only. I asked for his manager name he said for you i m manager.. This not done. If there is any professionalism pls take some action. I am mentioning the name and i'd
                        Sumit kumar singh
                        Ka15858
                        Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bringing to your notice that I have got a cold call on 11 FEB 2017 time 2:10 pm form Mr. Samir [protected] who seems to be a agent for Birla Sun Life.
                          First thing I entertained him as he projected Birla Sun life on call and there after he went on asking irrelevant questions, His tone was exactly opposite the way a polite customer executive should speak.

Where I have not inquired about any thing that person asks me any sort of questions.

No manner to talk to customers.
                          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, this is for your information and necessary action on 31/08/2010 Mr Souvonick Saha alternate channel manager of Birla Sun Life Insurance company Limited came to me and request me to invest rupees fifty thousand as fix deposit interest of 12% per annum with locking period of three years .On good faith I issue a cheque of fifty thousand in by thename of Birla Sun Life .After few days i received an envelop along with some papers.by post and I kept it in my Iron chest with care but after one year I was surprise to received a premium notice of rupees fifty thousand which was to be deposited but I was unable to do the same, after that I open the envelop and show that I have already cheated it is a life policy of thirty years and contain some forge documents such as blood reports, ecg reports, signatures, profession and sex also. considering this I send my representative to refund my money( verbal), but they denied to refund the same though it is mis selling, in this position I have no alternative to complain you, thanking you, yours faitthfully Amit Ranjan Maitra mobile no [protected] details of policy:-Name of life insured Mr Mala Maitra date of birth 08/03/1954 Name of Policy Owner Mr Amit Ranjan Maitra, date of birth 25/12/1950 address:38/1E, Manicktala main road, Kolkata-700054, West Bengal near bagmari Bazar Claint Id(Owner)[protected] policy no[protected], First premium Amount Rs49, 978.53 coverage Details
                            Feb 04, 2017
                            Updated by a.r maitra
                            update complain through E-mail, or sms

On 31st august 2010 sri souvanick saha alternate channel manager of birla sun life came to me and request me to invest rupees fifty thousand as fix deposit interest rare of 12% per annum for the locking period of three years, on good faith I issue a cheque of rupees fifty thousand in favor of birla sun life.After few days I received an envelop along with papers by post, after receiving this I kept it in my iron chest with care.After one year I was surprise as because I have received one premium letter of rupees fifty thousand to be paid which is not possible to pay by me, after that I open th envelop and show that I have already cheated it was a life policy of thirty years not fix deposit which was contract.I send my representative to withdraw my money .They denied to pay any furthing in thi cercumestances arrange to pay the same and oblige thanks with regards amit ranjan maitra, 38/1e, manicktala main road kolkata.policy no[protected]dt 31/8/2010
                              Sir pls our poilice no.[protected] mrs. ravindra devi date of 01.01.1970

change our moblie no. beacuse old no. moblie is thief

so pls add new moblie no. [protected]

Birla Sun Life — Application is pending for last 1, 5 months without any reasons

I have take the policy on 22nd oct2016 through policy advisor. Mr. Manoj pandit and, as per the requirement i have submitted all the documents and also the medical report but still the policy is pending and whenever i call customer-care representative reply you policy will be dispatched to you within two days as its under consideration and i am hearing from last 10 days and i don't know if there is problem in issuing the policy then what...

This claim is related to my aunt mrs. Anushree bhat. Her husband mr. Atmanand bhat passed away on september 14, 2015. He was holding 4 policies of birla sun life and was paying all the premiums on time. After his death my aunt provided all the necessary documents. There was an initial enquiry happened and we provided all the correct details. Still company is delaying the processing, every time we call to enquire we are getting se vague response. My uncle was the sole breadwinner of the family. Now my aunt is fully dependent on the claim amount for her monthly expenses and two minor daughter's education. Please look into the matter. Contact - [protected]
                                Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hello sir, my name is Ajay Kumar Pandey, I am AM in Birla sun life insurance. Sorry for this inconvenience, please provide me ur policy no n all details. My contact no or what's app no [protected]

Sir/madam
                                  I have taken a policy since five or six year. We have left this after three year. But now on 28 oct., i have received a message at [protected] about this application. Please give full information about this... Someone is used my i. D. For regarding this... This policy was taken via my mother named mrs. Saroj lata bansal w/o late sh. Govind ram bansal. I am from bhiwani (Haryana). I had taken this policy with you bhiwani office executive named mr. Gautam and sanjay. Please take a suitable action.
                                  SIR

MY NAME IS NABJOT BADWAL
                                  POLICY NO. IS[protected]
                                  PREMIUM PAY AMT 6012.30

email id [protected]@yahoo.com
                                  Sorry for this inconvenience, sir I am Ajay Kumar AM In Birla sun life insurance. Please send me policy no or contact on [protected] this no

I have taken one birla sun life insurance policy and i am paying premium since december 2010 without any single delay. But in last 3 to 4 months due to some problem my premium got delay and due to that my policy get terminated. But i want to continue my policy.
                                    I have requested their team to update my mail id that is wrongly mentioned in their database and also requested to update my mobile number 4 to 5 times but they have not updated...