Birla Sun Life Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Dec 9, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Birla Sun Life

Having problems with Birla Sun Life?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Birla Sun Life customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Birla Sun Life

Birla Sun Life Website

Birla Sun Life Head Office Address

One India Bulls Centre , Tower-1, 17th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, 3.
Mumbai City District

Birla Sun Life Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-2707000

Birla Sun Life reviews & complaints(529)

Polocy no.[protected], emailed 57 times since 3 months for bank details update, customer rep saying that they did not received till yet, Radhika manager is toooooooooo busy, I spent 4 hrs, Customer rep are mostly stupid and playing with innocent customer, I am at all happy with such stupid service, i am withdrawing my amonut, my mobile also blocked because i canot access no.9 for customer rep, , check how many times called them and what is response on voice recorder, save record and take action against them, This kind of service will creat problem to bsli,
I am strongly protesting against such kind of bad experience and suggesting not to invest in bsli
I am withdrawind my money from bsli

Dear team,
    First i would like to thanks u for reminding me about my unclaimed redemption which i forgotten. My folio no [protected] i have contect your call center when i have recived your mailers they taken my details and comited they will send the cheque in few days but i have not recived a cheque again i have contect your call center abt my cheque second time they suggest to visit your office, i have visited your thane office provides the required documents of my icici bank a/c after a few days i have recived your cheque but for other bank account which i am not operating because there is arror in my father's name again i have visited and discuss the problem they let me know due to signature mismatch they have send me the cheque which i am not able to deposit at bank due to name arror then they given me application form for change in bank account details and suggestd me to take the signature of bank employ but union bank refused to give signature on application form. And this is a old investment around 8 to 10 years that time u know there are not much documentation required for opening a/c and all and i also forget which signature i given that time now i am following up regarding this issue from last three month but results is still big zero try to resolve this issue asap. My mail address is [protected]@gmail.com
    Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had taken a policy from Biral Sun Life Insurance Company Limited at M G Road, Ernakulam which matured on 24.05.2016. The maturity proceeds was supposed to be credited to my account. Even after 3 months it has not been credited. The officials in Ernakulam office is making me run from pillar to post. I went o M G Road office 3 times to get a solution to this issue, but non one at that office is ready to help me. This is absolutely unprofessional service from BSLI M G Road, Kochi/Cochin/Ernakulam office.
      Sep 29, 2016
      Aug 29, 2016
      Birla Sun Life Customer Care's response
      Hi Mr. Manoj Neelakantan, we regret to learn of your experience with us. Kindly provide us your contact details and policy related details so that we can look into your concern at the earliest.

Dear sir/madam,

My name is anil kumar mishra. I got license from birla sun life which was expired and i also not interested to work with birla sun life. So please remove my urn and delete my can card details. My pan no.-bmkpm2788q. Dob -24.11.1986. License no.-9119089. Urn - bsli[protected]. Agent id - jru160712libsl805154. Pls remove its.

Sep 3, 2016
        Aug 22, 2016
        Birla Sun Life Customer Care's response
        Hi Anil Kumar Mishra, we have noted your concern. We will do the needful at the earliest.
        Aug 26, 2016
        Updated by anil237
        Today i submit documents which was demanded by you at my nearest branch ranchi 2.
        Signature verification by bank.
        Signature verification by branch manager of bsli.
        Sep 03, 2016
        Updated by anil237
        Still i am waiting reply from your side.
        Sep 10, 2016
        Updated by anil237
        Still i am waiting reply from your side. How many days you require to remove my URN.
        Please provide us as earliest as possible.

Birla Sun Life Insurance — Regarding the insurance policy

Please refer my policy no.[protected] date 31.05.2011 which have paid for two
          yearly policy premium rs.11982/- respectively,...

I have been trying to get my bank details changed for more than six months now. I have a portfolio with birla sun life with number [protected] i have sent numerous emails and countless minutes on phone calls (Have spent an hour today). The first application was registered in january and it was rejected on account of signature mismatch. After which i was asked to submit the signature verification from the current bank which should have the details of the signing officer. The same was submitted at the ghatkopar branch on 21st june. I have the acknoledgement of the same. On 23rd june, the application was rejected again on the same grounds. On speaking to the customer care executive again the same reason was given and now they are asking for the same document again. This does not make sense at all. When the current signature verification document is submitted, it is obvious that it is not going to match with the old signature in their records. Thats the whole purpose of submitting the signature verification document. Now, i have to go and follow the same process again only to get rejected again because nothing has changed this time from last time.

The whole experience has left me utterly frustrated with the way things are being handled and the customer service is one of the least capable in the industry. For every request, the calls are put on hold for long duration. This has been an experience of a life time and huge learning for me and i am definitely not going to work with them again.

By the way, i hold two more portfolios with birla sunlife through this new bank account with same pan number and all the other details are also same. But apparently it does not matter which seems such an inefficient way of working.

I hope the complaint on this forum will get some attention from someone who is more competent and capable to help resolve this issue at the earliest.

Best regards,

Manish tirthani
          Portfolio no. [protected]
          Aug 28, 2016
          Jul 28, 2016
          Birla Sun Life Customer Care's response
          Hi Manish, we regret to learn of your experience with us. We have been trying to get in touch with you but in vain. However we have resolved your concern and shared it over email.

Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund — Refund of failed transaction not received. unethical company practises

On 13th july, i tried to make an investment in bsl pure value growth plan through their online facility. But the transaction...

Many time we have personally complain to your authorizes agent (sh. deepak sharma s/o sh. shankar lal sharma, resi. beawar-305901, distt.-ajmer (raj.) at your branch office and through mail also.

But every time we have not received any positive result in the matter due manage the all officer by sh. deepak sharma for given wrong feedback.

We once again request you to please look into the matter and take strike action against sh. deepak sharma other wise we have file the legal complaint against your branch and sh. deepak sharma.

Only you have responsible for the same for take any legal action by me.

Sandeep chauhan
            Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Policy no.[protected] with birla sunlife insurance, annual premium rs.20700.75.
              I have paid premium of rs.20700.75 on 05.03.15 as i was having tax liability of rs.2000/- after 4 months birla sunlife reversed my paid amount on 06.07.15
              1) i lost my tds deduction
              2) birla sunlife has used rs.20700 for 4 month
              3) i lost nav from 05.03.15 to 06.07.16.
              Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Mam I was working with the Birla sun life for 6 Month & in my salary slip my pf account is not mention as my employee id i.e. 42531. So please provide me exact pf number with establishment code. Regards Sanjay kumar 42531

Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The above policy was matured on 28.03 2016. After prolonged complaints and lastly to irda, the company paid!/3rd amount on 31.05 2016. Not yet paid the pension. Now, they are asking to to provide kyc. I have submitted, so many times, starting from january, 2016. Still, they want kyc. At the time of opening the policy. I have submitted. Again before 3 months of maturity i have submitted. Again last month, i submitted all the kyc and bank details. Even then, now again, they are asking. This is only a delaying tactics to withhold the maturity proceeds and haressing the customer (Hyc) in the name of kyc. The policy is pension at 65. 7months already gone, in anther 5 months, i attain 66. Ihave submitted kyc and bank details 5times, so please settle my pension immediately,

K. Baskaradoss policy no.[protected]
                  Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One of your ajent mr rajveer singh from barrielly (Up) had called me that he will give me 30 lakhs loan from birla sunlife...

My policy name is Group Asset Assure Plan and the policy no. Is 502012.
                    The DOB is 22121970
                    But when i am trying to contact the Customer Care, it is saying that the information is incorrect. Neither I am able to register online on site. I went to the nearest Birla Sunlife Outlet for the information i Need for this plan but with no effect
                    Kindly Look in to the Issue and resolve it as soon as possible
                    Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Policy number[protected] customer id [protected].
                      I was issued a re policy by adviser code 002465 of tpd direct marketing channel commenting that they will ensure progressive recovery of the policy which lost substantial from 5.10 lac premium policy came down to rs 1, 93, 773.
                      After issue of policy adviser never contacted undersigned.
                      Though in policy there is a column showing adviser mobile no/res no/office number but company has not provided the numbers.
                      Policy is continuing to loose.
                      I want to close this policy & also want to make court case against the advisor to make false comittments.
                      Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Policy number[protected] customer ID [protected].
                      I was issued a re policy by Adviser code 002465 of Tpd direct Marketing channel commenting that they will ensure progressive recovery of the policy which lost substantial from 5.10 lac premium policy came down to Rs 1, 93, 773.
                      After issue of policy adviser never contacted undersigned.
                      though in policy there is a column showing adviser mobile no/Res no/Office number but company has not provided the numbers.
                      Policy is continuing to loose.
                      I want to close this policy & also want to make court case against the Advisor to make false comittments.

Birla Sun Life — Forced to do policy

Dear complaints department I am employee of birlasunlife insurance .my branch head asking me to do self policy every month so this month also he forced to do this

Sir m suratgarh se hu or mane icici bank se home loan liya hua h
                        Mujhe or loan ki jaroort thi to m birla sun life insurance ganganagar k agency manager Mr. Aman parihar k tuch m ayaa or unhone mujhe loan dilane k babat 50000 rs.ki mang ki
                        Mere se unohone 20000 cesh liya or ak payment mane unke laxmi account m 8500 online trasfer kiya
                        Or ab jab m apni payment wapis mang raha hu to apne phone number band kr liya
                        Sir mera sareesinhindi doc unke pass h
                        Apse req h ki mera doc & meri sari payment vapid dilate ki kripa karaoke
                        Bhupinder Singla
                        Suratgarh

Birla Sun Life — They have fraud with me i want my money return

Respected officer, I have complaint before 10 days, So i want to check my complaints status, So please replay me My complaint status ID1061059 I am waiting for your replay Thank you
                        agar birla sunlife ko chalana hai to custmor ki complainets pe dhyaan do

My Policy was matured on 28 march, 2016. I submitted the Original Policy, 1/3 rd tax=free withdrawal Form and 15 years Pension on the last week of Dec, 2015 to thanjavur, Birlasunlife insurance. But to my surprise, after complaing through the toolfree number, I got the ackment on 18 Jan, 2016 and returned my Origional Policy to me, after endorsing partial withdrawal Dt.18 Dec.2016.In the Month of Feb, 2016, I called the tollfreenumber and they confirmed that, I will get My 1/3 rd taxfree withdrawal and Pension at Age 65 on Maturity i.e.on 28 th March, 2016.But to my surprise, I didnt get any communication upto 2nd April, 2016. iagain called the tollfree numberand enquired about my Maturity Proceeds, but they informed contarary to their earlier commitment that, I have to Submitt all the papersagain to thanjavur branch.I have submitted allthe Papers and the Original Policy on Fecember, 2015. I got the Acknowledgements. Faizal Ahamed altered my 1/3rd withdrawal request and not submitted the origional Policy and the 15 Year Pension Option. Faizal Ahamed has commited Fraud and Cheating and finally I got deprived of My hard earned money and I am Harssed by Faizal Ahmed and company. I Want Justice. I Want My Money Back.No More Cheating.No More Harssement.
                          K.BASKARADOSS Policy No.[protected]
                          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I have submitted the same complaint on 2 nd April, but no response. The Company is wantenly delaying the maturity proceeds. They are through the Thanjavur Branch haressing a Senior Citzen and try to withhold the customer Money.Sheer Harasement and delay tactics.
                          K.BASKARADOSS Policy No.[protected]

Birlasic.com — Medical

I also has been call for medical at Rs 6500 amd told visa and flight ticket free and accomadation free, I has been in doubt, can anyone suggest me
                          15 Days completed. No response to my complaint nor settlement of my maturity proceeds. The policy matured on 28th March, 2016. It seems that the company is wantonly delaying the settlement. Please forward the complaint to IRDA.
                          The policy matured almost a month back. the company is sitting pretty well and not settled the maturity proceeds nor taken any action against the person, who has not submitted the documents submitted to the company, even after giving the ack. I want my money back. Please forward the complaint to IRDA.
                          The Policy matured one month back. Complaint lodged on 25 days back. The company is sitting prety on customer maturity proceeds. Not interested to settle the proceeds nor take action aganist the erring persons. I want My Money back. Please forward My Complaint to IRDA.

Birla Sun Life — Not solving my query from last 2 month

Birla sunlife mf is not solving my problem, regarding fatca updation, i cant purchase from last 2 month. This is 3rd remainder...

Sir i had submit all doc to birla as they want for FATCA regulation, but since last one & half month i could not get any solution. And i can't do any investment in birla mf without FATCA. so plz do needful againt birla & oblige me.Thanks MAHENDRA PATEL.
                            Mar 11, 2016
                            Birla Sun Life Customer Care's response
                            Hello Mr. Patel, thank you for writing in and sharing your concern. We will have one of our representatives get in touch with you to assist you.
                            Mar 11, 2016
                            Birla Sun Life Customer Care's response
                            Hello Mr.Patel, we understand that your concern has been addressed by our team. For any further assistance do write in to us, we will be happy to help you.

My have policy no[protected] and[protected] taken on the 2013. In 2015 aplied for revival with two years premium as per advice of birla sunlife executive . But now i know that on medical ground my policys could not be revive. In this case i want to return my initial premium amount rs-48600/- and 19300/- respectively. Now i am suffering from chronical liver problem.
                              Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

will you be helping me to resolve this issues. Or please pay my money back.

The amount is actually 49999, 64 and 8720, 32 instead it shows 4999964, 00 and 872032, 00 respectively.

Thanks, Theresa