Birla Sun Life
Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Ltd.

Birla Sun Life Customer Care

LinkedIn
One India Bulls Centre , Tower-1, 17th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, 3.
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Birla Sun Life Complaints & Reviews

I have been trying to get my bank details changed for more than six months now. I have a portfolio with birla sun life with number [protected] i have sent numerous emails and countless minutes on phone calls (Have spent an hour today). The first application was registered in january and it was rejected on account of signature mismatch. After which i was asked to submit the signature verification from the current bank which should have the details of the signing officer. The same was submitted at the ghatkopar branch on 21st june. I have the acknoledgement of the same. On 23rd june, the application was rejected again on the same grounds. On speaking to the customer care executive again the same reason was given and now they are asking for the same document again. This does not make sense at all. When the current signature verification document is submitted, it is obvious that it is not going to match with the old signature in their records. Thats the whole purpose of submitting the signature verification document. Now, i have to go and follow the same process again only to get rejected again because nothing has changed this time from last time.

The whole experience has left me utterly frustrated with the way things are being handled and the customer service is one of the least capable in the industry. For every request, the calls are put on hold for long duration. This has been an experience of a life time and huge learning for me and i am definitely not going to work with them again.

By the way, i hold two more portfolios with birla sunlife through this new bank account with same pan number and all the other details are also same. But apparently it does not matter which seems such an inefficient way of working.

I hope the complaint on this forum will get some attention from someone who is more competent and capable to help resolve this issue at the earliest.

Best regards,

Manish tirthani
Portfolio no. [protected]
Aug 28, 2016
Jul 27, 2016

Jul 28, 2016
Birla Sun Life Customer Care's response
Hi Manish, we regret to learn of your experience with us. We have been trying to get in touch with you but in vain. However we have resolved your concern and shared it over email.
    On 13th july, i tried to make an investment in bsl pure value growth plan through their online facility. But the transaction...

Many time we have personally complain to your authorizes agent (sh. deepak sharma s/o sh. shankar lal sharma, resi. beawar-305901, distt.-ajmer (raj.) at your branch office and through mail also.

But every time we have not received any positive result in the matter due manage the all officer by sh. deepak sharma for given wrong feedback.

We once again request you to please look into the matter and take strike action against sh. deepak sharma other wise we have file the legal complaint against your branch and sh. deepak sharma.

Only you have responsible for the same for take any legal action by me.

Sandeep chauhan
    Jul 09, 2016

Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Policy no.[protected] with birla sunlife insurance, annual premium rs.20700.75.
      I have paid premium of rs.20700.75 on 05.03.15 as i was having tax liability of rs.2000/- after 4 months birla sunlife reversed my paid amount on 06.07.15
      1) i lost my tds deduction
      2) birla sunlife has used rs.20700 for 4 month
      3) i lost nav from 05.03.15 to 06.07.16.
      Jul 07, 2016

Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Mam I was working with the Birla sun life for 6 Month & in my salary slip my pf account is not mention as my employee id i.e. 42531. So please provide me exact pf number with establishment code. Regards Sanjay kumar 42531

Jul 04, 2016

Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The above policy was matured on 28.03 2016. After prolonged complaints and lastly to irda, the company paid!/3rd amount on 31.05 2016. Not yet paid the pension. Now, they are asking to to provide kyc. I have submitted, so many times, starting from january, 2016. Still, they want kyc. At the time of opening the policy. I have submitted. Again before 3 months of maturity i have submitted. Again last month, i submitted all the kyc and bank details. Even then, now again, they are asking. This is only a delaying tactics to withhold the maturity proceeds and haressing the customer (Hyc) in the name of kyc. The policy is pension at 65. 7months already gone, in anther 5 months, i attain 66. Ihave submitted kyc and bank details 5times, so please settle my pension immediately,

K. Baskaradoss policy no.[protected]
          Jun 29, 2016

Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            One of your ajent mr rajveer singh from barrielly (Up) had called me that he will give me 30 lakhs loan from birla sunlife...

My policy name is Group Asset Assure Plan and the policy no. Is 502012.
            The DOB is 22121970
            But when i am trying to contact the Customer Care, it is saying that the information is incorrect. Neither I am able to register online on site. I went to the nearest Birla Sunlife Outlet for the information i Need for this plan but with no effect
            Kindly Look in to the Issue and resolve it as soon as possible
            May 10, 2016

Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Policy number[protected] customer id [protected].
              I was issued a re policy by adviser code 002465 of tpd direct marketing channel commenting that they will ensure progressive recovery of the policy which lost substantial from 5.10 lac premium policy came down to rs 1, 93, 773.
              After issue of policy adviser never contacted undersigned.
              Though in policy there is a column showing adviser mobile no/res no/office number but company has not provided the numbers.
              Policy is continuing to loose.
              I want to close this policy & also want to make court case against the advisor to make false comittments.
              Apr 18, 2016

Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Policy number[protected] customer ID [protected].
              I was issued a re policy by Adviser code 002465 of Tpd direct Marketing channel commenting that they will ensure progressive recovery of the policy which lost substantial from 5.10 lac premium policy came down to Rs 1, 93, 773.
              After issue of policy adviser never contacted undersigned.
              though in policy there is a column showing adviser mobile no/Res no/Office number but company has not provided the numbers.
              Policy is continuing to loose.
              I want to close this policy & also want to make court case against the Advisor to make false comittments.

Birla Sun Life — Forced to do policy

Dear complaints department I am employee of birlasunlife insurance .my branch head asking me to do self policy every month so this month also he forced to do this

Sir m suratgarh se hu or mane icici bank se home loan liya hua h
                Mujhe or loan ki jaroort thi to m birla sun life insurance ganganagar k agency manager Mr. Aman parihar k tuch m ayaa or unhone mujhe loan dilane k babat 50000 rs.ki mang ki
                Mere se unohone 20000 cesh liya or ak payment mane unke laxmi account m 8500 online trasfer kiya
                Or ab jab m apni payment wapis mang raha hu to apne phone number band kr liya
                Sir mera sareesinhindi doc unke pass h
                Apse req h ki mera doc & meri sari payment vapid dilate ki kripa karaoke
                Bhupinder Singla
                Suratgarh
                Loan pass k liya rishwat ki mang
                Apr 06, 2016

Birla Sun Life — They have fraud with me i want my money return

Respected officer, I have complaint before 10 days, So i want to check my complaints status, So please replay me My complaint status ID1061059 I am waiting for your replay Thank you
                agar birla sunlife ko chalana hai to custmor ki complainets pe dhyaan do

My Policy was matured on 28 march, 2016. I submitted the Original Policy, 1/3 rd tax=free withdrawal Form and 15 years Pension on the last week of Dec, 2015 to thanjavur, Birlasunlife insurance. But to my surprise, after complaing through the toolfree number, I got the ackment on 18 Jan, 2016 and returned my Origional Policy to me, after endorsing partial withdrawal Dt.18 Dec.2016.In the Month of Feb, 2016, I called the tollfreenumber and they confirmed that, I will get My 1/3 rd taxfree withdrawal and Pension at Age 65 on Maturity i.e.on 28 th March, 2016.But to my surprise, I didnt get any communication upto 2nd April, 2016. iagain called the tollfree numberand enquired about my Maturity Proceeds, but they informed contarary to their earlier commitment that, I have to Submitt all the papersagain to thanjavur branch.I have submitted allthe Papers and the Original Policy on Fecember, 2015. I got the Acknowledgements. Faizal Ahamed altered my 1/3rd withdrawal request and not submitted the origional Policy and the 15 Year Pension Option. Faizal Ahamed has commited Fraud and Cheating and finally I got deprived of My hard earned money and I am Harssed by Faizal Ahmed and company. I Want Justice. I Want My Money Back.No More Cheating.No More Harssement.
                  K.BASKARADOSS Policy No.[protected]
                  Apr 06, 2016

Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I have submitted the same complaint on 2 nd April, but no response. The Company is wantenly delaying the maturity proceeds. They are through the Thanjavur Branch haressing a Senior Citzen and try to withhold the customer Money.Sheer Harasement and delay tactics.
                  K.BASKARADOSS Policy No.[protected]

Birlasic.com — Medical

I also has been call for medical at Rs 6500 amd told visa and flight ticket free and accomadation free, I has been in doubt, can anyone suggest me
                  15 Days completed. No response to my complaint nor settlement of my maturity proceeds. The policy matured on 28th March, 2016. It seems that the company is wantonly delaying the settlement. Please forward the complaint to IRDA.
                  The policy matured almost a month back. the company is sitting pretty well and not settled the maturity proceeds nor taken any action against the person, who has not submitted the documents submitted to the company, even after giving the ack. I want my money back. Please forward the complaint to IRDA.
                  The Policy matured one month back. Complaint lodged on 25 days back. The company is sitting prety on customer maturity proceeds. Not interested to settle the proceeds nor take action aganist the erring persons. I want My Money back. Please forward My Complaint to IRDA.
                    Birla sunlife mf is not solving my problem, regarding fatca updation, i cant purchase from last 2 month. This is 3rd remainder...

Sir i had submit all doc to birla as they want for FATCA regulation, but since last one & half month i could not get any solution. And i can't do any investment in birla mf without FATCA. so plz do needful againt birla & oblige me.Thanks MAHENDRA PATEL.
                    Mar 10, 2016

Mar 11, 2016
                    Birla Sun Life Customer Care's response
                    Hello Mr. Patel, thank you for writing in and sharing your concern. We will have one of our representatives get in touch with you to assist you.
                    Mar 11, 2016
                    Birla Sun Life Customer Care's response
                    Hello Mr.Patel, we understand that your concern has been addressed by our team. For any further assistance do write in to us, we will be happy to help you.

My have policy no[protected] and[protected] taken on the 2013. In 2015 aplied for revival with two years premium as per advice of birla sunlife executive . But now i know that on medical ground my policys could not be revive. In this case i want to return my initial premium amount rs-48600/- and 19300/- respectively. Now i am suffering from chronical liver problem.
                      Feb 26, 2016

Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

will you be helping me to resolve this issues. Or please pay my money back.

The amount is actually 49999, 64 and 8720, 32 instead it shows 4999964, 00 and 872032, 00 respectively.

Thanks, Theresa
                        Policy no-005925092 and 005925239 - 3rd email to you
                        Feb 17, 2016

Dear team,
                          this is with reference to folio no. [protected], my father Ashok vashisht has taken a plan on my name Vivek vashisht in 90's, and he had given his pnb account number 11937 to this folio as i was minor and had no account, as it was very old case and my father was getting salary by cheque as govt employee of power corporation and when he got transferred from Srinagar location to dehradun he has opened new account in pnb dehradun location which is still running but account no. is different, and as requested to pnb bank by my father, bank staff is saying that this account number 11937 is not showing in our records might be its a very old account and pnb bank vanished all non operating more than 5 years old accounts after submitting ledgers to their heads in 90's when in 2003 they got updated to finnacle computer software things got renewd and vanished all old non operating more than 5 yrs records,
                          thats why they are not able to find it and unable to provide closure of the same, now 2 months back i have submitted all my KYC docs like pan card, icici bank cancel cheque, icici bank attest letter, id proof, address proof, photo graph.
                          here by request is as the folio is on my Vivek Vashisht name and i have given my all bank details id address pan all documents, kindly provide resolution or alternate for reduption process, i have called to your customer care 3 times and explaind same things again and again they had told me for call back evey time but did not recieved any call from your end any support and visited 2 times to your dehradun office but not getting any solution.
                          from last 1.5 months the redumption is pending .
                          Feb 16, 2016

Feb 22, 2016
                          Birla Sun Life Customer Care's response
                          Hello Mr. Vivek, we regret to learn of your experience with us. We will have one of our representatives connect with you soon and help you with the resolution.
                          Feb 22, 2016
                          Birla Sun Life Customer Care's response
                          Hello Mr. Vivek, we understand our team got in touch with you to address your concern. Feel free to write in here for any further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Policy number[protected] / Reference number[protected]
                            is there anyone who is listening to customers

first they mis sell the policy than they don't give any interest

then when you visit there office to deposit the documents as guided and requested in the mail, the branch staff is not aware and wasted almost 2 hours. frustrating and embarrassing the customer

then they request to send the resolution mail on there email id as they are not able to see there records

then they ask for documents which is not mentioned in the mail. branch asking for id proof which is not mentioned in the mail and policy holder is himself visiting the branch.

then they do not give any acknowledgement for the submission of documents
                            Feb 05, 2016

Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have got a call from a person named Amit Varma([protected]). He said that if ill get the money back for my lapsed policy which i paid for 3 months and then i couldnt pay it. He said the policy has amounted to Rs 73, 450 and i will get it. He made me take another policy of Reliance saying that a policy's money can be taken out only through another policy. So i took a policy of Reliance life insurance which is of 33000. Then he said he has chosen me for a loyal customer and ill get an amount of 60, 000 every year till 10 years. He asked me security deposit in the form of a cheque of 60, 000, pan card copy, Adhaar card, Cancelled cheque and 2 color photos to CZC solutions. I dont have the account number with me. Then he said that he had put all the amount once in the cheque and he will give me everything at once. That is some Rs 7, 00, 000 at once instead of 10 years. He said that if I have get that cheque i need to give a service tax of Rs 1, 14, 000. I said I didn't have that much amount of money. So he made me take 3 more policies of Rs 30, 000 from Exide life insurance, Rs 50, 000 from Reliance life insurance and 34, 000 policy of DHFL Pramerica. In between these things Amit varma said that his health has got detoriated and his Senior named Rajiv Saxena([protected]) contacted me. Now none of the members are replying to the phone numbers they gave me and irealized that i have been duped. Actually they said the cheque is of HDFC bank and they also made me talk to a bank manager named Sanjay Chauhan([protected]). He is also not lifting the call now. I am seriously feeling very bad. Please help me somehow. I paid all the policies through my credit cards and they have a lot of amount due.

from,
                              Madhuri Gumma
                              Feb 04, 2016

Dear Madhuri,
                              We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to share your policy number at [protected]@exidelife.in. We will investigate the matter internally and get back to you shortly.
                              Warm Regards,
                              Exide Life Insurance
                              My policy number is[protected]Exide Life insurance). I want to come to the office and register an official complaint. I also contacted police and i have the required legal document with me. Please kindly cancel my policy. I wont be able to pay in my current situation. I have lost around Rs. 2, 00, 000 which is a lot of burden for me. I have also contacted other policy companies and also requested them to cancel it. They have agreed to it.

Thank you for your prompt reply.
                              Madhuri
                                I am (balkrishna h parkar) investing in birla sunlife mutual fund under folio no. [protected] from aug 2015. My ecs debit mandate...

My 1st premium rs, 40.000/- year 2011 . I requested several times . Please refund my money. My name mr.Kajal paul and policy no.[protected]
                                Jan 12, 2016