Birla Sun Life Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Nov 2, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Birla Sun Life

Having problems with Birla Sun Life?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Birla Sun Life customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Birla Sun Life reviews & complaints (528)

Policy number[protected] / Reference number[protected]
is there anyone who is listening to customers

first they mis sell the policy than they don't give any interest

then when you visit there office to deposit the documents as guided and requested in the mail, the branch staff is not aware and wasted almost 2 hours. frustrating and embarrassing the customer

then they request to send the resolution mail on there email id as they are not able to see there records

then they ask for documents which is not mentioned in the mail. branch asking for id proof which is not mentioned in the mail and policy holder is himself visiting the branch.

then they do not give any acknowledgement for the submission of documents
Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have got a call from a person named Amit Varma([protected]). He said that if ill get the money back for my lapsed policy which i paid for 3 months and then i couldnt pay it. He said the policy has amounted to Rs 73, 450 and i will get it. He made me take another policy of Reliance saying that a policy's money can be taken out only through another policy. So i took a policy of Reliance life insurance which is of 33000. Then he said he has chosen me for a loyal customer and ill get an amount of 60, 000 every year till 10 years. He asked me security deposit in the form of a cheque of 60, 000, pan card copy, Adhaar card, Cancelled cheque and 2 color photos to CZC solutions. I dont have the account number with me. Then he said that he had put all the amount once in the cheque and he will give me everything at once. That is some Rs 7, 00, 000 at once instead of 10 years. He said that if I have get that cheque i need to give a service tax of Rs 1, 14, 000. I said I didn't have that much amount of money. So he made me take 3 more policies of Rs 30, 000 from Exide life insurance, Rs 50, 000 from Reliance life insurance and 34, 000 policy of DHFL Pramerica. In between these things Amit varma said that his health has got detoriated and his Senior named Rajiv Saxena([protected]) contacted me. Now none of the members are replying to the phone numbers they gave me and irealized that i have been duped. Actually they said the cheque is of HDFC bank and they also made me talk to a bank manager named Sanjay Chauhan([protected]). He is also not lifting the call now. I am seriously feeling very bad. Please help me somehow. I paid all the policies through my credit cards and they have a lot of amount due.

from,
    Madhuri Gumma
    Dear Madhuri,
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to share your policy number at [protected]@exidelife.in. We will investigate the matter internally and get back to you shortly.
    Warm Regards,
    Exide Life Insurance
    My policy number is[protected]Exide Life insurance). I want to come to the office and register an official complaint. I also contacted police and i have the required legal document with me. Please kindly cancel my policy. I wont be able to pay in my current situation. I have lost around Rs. 2, 00, 000 which is a lot of burden for me. I have also contacted other policy companies and also requested them to cancel it. They have agreed to it.

Thank you for your prompt reply.
    Madhuri

Birla Sun Life — Delay in allotment of sip units/credit to demat a/c

I am (balkrishna h parkar) investing in birla sunlife mutual fund under folio no. [protected] from aug 2015. My ecs debit mandate...

My 1st premium rs, 40.000/- year 2011 . I requested several times . Please refund my money. My name mr.Kajal paul and policy no.[protected]
      Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Policy number [protected] - Name Mr.R.MANOJ I Paid First Premium of Rs.10K. in September 2007. I want to get refund of the premium paid.
        Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, we have Birla Sunlife Insurance Classic Life plan dated 13/12/2010 vide policy no[protected] and Product and...

Dear
          my self dharmender jha emp code 68051, i had left birla from 4 months back, and i had applyed for pf also but it has not been credited into my account, as my daughters marriage has been fixed, thats why i required urgent money ..
          request u to process my pf as soon as possible.

dharmender jha
          cell no.[protected]
          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir I had applied for Insurance agency with Birla Sun Life but didnt completed the training and have not given the exam. I am unable to join the organisation because of my personal reasons. I have already applied for cancellation but I have been told that the same cant be cancelled before one year. You are requested to cancel my URN -- BSLI[protected]. My PAN Number is DJEPS8418A. Or please suggest the cancellation process. Regards Gurjeet Singh [protected]

Hi sir/ madam mr.boddu ganesh kumar woking as agency manager in your company at vizianagaram branch. andhra pradesh.is...

Birla Sun Life through their Brokers A B Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd. representative Mr. Soumen Das contacted my Wife Mrs. Rina Austin Vaz, and told her that an outstanding amount of Rs. 60000/- of a previous ICICI settled policy can be received if she takes a Birla Sun Life Policy of Rs. 20000/-. He also said once the policy is received within 8 months the 60000/- will be transferred to the Policy & the Policy will be converted into a 1 time premium Policy. after 1 year the 20000/- Plus the 60000/- Plus interest @ 12 % can be withdrawn as the policy is a 1 year term policy. so my wife took Policy No.[protected] dt. 24. 06. 14. after a month he again contacted her telling her that another ICICI settled Policy of hers too has 60000/- payable to her & she needs to take another Policy for 20000/- hence my wife took another Policy No.[protected] dt. 19. 08. 14 on the same terms. During the conversation with my wife he learnt that my wife's Sister's husband is a Farmer & that they own Farm Land near Bongaon. After some months he again came to my house with a Proposal that if we allow them to Install Idea Mobile Tower in our Land we can earn rent of Rs. 80000/- Per Month. All we have to do is to invest Rs. 800000/- in Birla Sun Life only for 1 Year, so my wife again took 2 more Policies Nos.[protected] / 28.11.14 &[protected] / 23. 12. 14 for Rs. 400000/- Each of Birla Sun Life . He assured my wife that after 1 year she will get the Rs. 800000/- back with Interest @ 12 % Plus Rental of Rs. 80000/- Per Month. My wife is a House wife with no income of her own so she borrowed money from Her Mother & Father promising them that she will return the same with 12% Interest after 1 Year. Now these crooks were not satisfied of fleecing my wife of Rs. 840000/-. They again approached my wife in January 2015 saying that the company has come out with an Improvised Plan, Now if you can manage Rs. 10, 00, 000/- more for only 1 year period the rental of Rs. 80000/- Per Month will increase to Rs. 160000/- Per Month & the Invested entire money will be refunded after 1 year with interest @ 12 %. So now my wife again borrowed money from her Brother, Sister, Brother in Law, Cousin & Friends and made the payment, this time the rouge Broker A B Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. gave her 1 Policy of Birla Sun Life No.[protected] / 28.02.15 for Rs. 90000/-, 1 Policy of Future Generali Pearls Guarantee No. 01248198 / 23. 02. 15 for Rs. 500000/- & 1 Policy of Exide Life Insurance No. 03051490 / 31. 03. 15 for Rs. 400000/-. They also sold policy No. 03112659 / 21.05.15 of Exide Life for Rs. 30000/- to My Sister in Law Mrs. Lila Gain & Exide Life Policy No. 03112468 / 20. 05. 15 for Rs. 30000/- to my niece stating that it is a 1 year premium Policy and that interest receivable at the end of the year will be Rs. 30000/- Plus interest @ 12 %.

Dear sir I have taken a life insurance policy ofBirla sun life policy no 6044476 on 28 march 2013 for rs 2499/ Till date I have not recvd the policy copy after seversl reminders to the agent verbally and Now they are asking me to make the indeminity bond of Rs 200 for issuing the documents that too duplicate Kindly take necessary action against them Regards Yasmin chawan mobile no [protected]
                Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to Birla Sunlife office, Asansol, WB branch for surrendering my two policies (policy no[protected] and[protected] on...

I have changed my mode of premium frequency from Annual to Semi-Annual in the month of Jan'2015. After I changed the mode from Online Website I got a successful mail from BrilSunLife saying the change in payment frequency has been received and will process soon. This change is not yet reflected and my premium due date is about come. I have changed the mode again two days back and I got a Mail saying the same. But still the mode change is not yet happened. I have tried calling Customer Care and I was unable to reach Customer Executive. Request you to please help me in changing the frequency.
                  Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MY NAME IS ANIL YASHWANT SHIVALKAR...I HAD COMPLAINT AGAINST BIRLA SUN LIFE INSURANCE AND THEIR STAFF WHO HARRASE ME... I M PROVIDING U MY 2 INSURANCE POLICY NUMBER"S [protected] APARNA ANIL SHIVALKAR [protected] ANIL YASHWANT SHIVALKAR I HAD TAKEN THIS POLICY FROM AGENT AND I HAD VERIFY ALL CONDITION AND THEN SIGN IT...AND AFTER THAT I HAD RECIVED CALL FROM COMPANY THAT THIS POLICY U HAD TAKEN FROM AGENT...AND LARGE PROFIT IS GOING TO AGENT POCKET...AND THEN I ASKED COMPANY WHAT I SHOULD DO TO AVOIDE MY LOSS...THEY TOLD ME THAT U HAVE TO CONVERT THIS POLICY DIRECTLY TO OUR COMPANY...AND I HAD FOLLOW THEM AS PER THEIR WORD...NOW I WANT TO STOP MY POLICY AND I WANT MONEY BACK...THEN THE OFFICER WHICH I MET BIRLA SUN LIFE...THAT OFFICER TOLD ME...IF THIS POICY WILL STOPPED U HAVE TO TAKE 1 MORE POICY U CAN"T DIRECTLY STOPPED ALL POICY...OR U WANT TO STOP I WILL HELP U ...BRING ME SOME POICYHOLDER...THEN I WILL DO SOMETHING... I M A CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE...I M DOING MY WORK...WHY I SHOULD GIVE THEM HOLDER...WHEN I WANT MY MONEY BACK THAT TIME WHEN I HAD SIGNED ALL DOCUMENT THAT TIME THEY DOES NOT TELL ME BRING SOME MEMBER THEN ONLY I WILL GIVE U... I M REQUESTING TO U PLZ GIVE MY MONEY OF TWO POLICY OF RS 40000...WHICH WAS ACCORDING TO THE POICY THIS IS MY MOBILE NUMBER [protected] [protected]
                    NO CALL I HAD RECIVED FROM BIRLA SUN LIFE INSURANCE...PLZ HELP ME
                    today is 25/06/2015...two days onward i m receiving call from deepak rawat Birla sun life insurance executior or office but he is part of company...he had call me when i had registered the complaint in sumer complaint...and he had given me the hope and assurance that u will get money in u r a/c today itself at 1.00 pm

he had told me yesterday that u will get u r money back into u r a/c and told me that both policy a, ount is 84000 u will get...and u had to pay tds...that was amount of rs 8792 to COMPANY C/A...IN IDBI BAN A/C...WHEN WE WILL RECEIVE U R TDS THEN WE WILL PROCED U R AMOUNT...AND HE TOLD THAT U WILL GET CERTIFICATE OF TDS WITH IN 1 WEEK...AND U WILL WITHDRAW U R AMOUNT AFTER APRIL THE TDS AMOUNT OF RS 8792

I HAD CHECKED MY INSURANCE AMOUNT OF RS 84000..WAS NOT CREDITED INTO MY A/C I HAD CHECKED 4 TIMES AT 1.00PM WHICH WAS TOLD TO ME AND AGAIN AT 5.00PM

THE EXECUTIOR NAME IS DEEPAK RAWAT...AND HIS COMPANY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]...I HAD PAID T.D.S AMOUNT AS PER HIS WORD WHICH WAS TO BE PAID...AND AFTER THAT HE HAS NOT CREDITED MY MONEY INTO MY BANK A/C
                    Earlier i had given complaint to cosumer forum complaint regarding
                    Birla sun life insurance. . .

That money is not given to me. . . And consumer forum has registered my complaintbirla sun life complaint status update [id: 1090546]

On monday i had recived call from consumer forum. . . That u have registered complaint to birla sun life insurancewe
                    Are giving u r money. . . And u have to pay t. D. S o[censored] r both poilcy

. . . And that tds was 8792. . . Of whole. . . And later than next day told me
                    That u have to pay interest charge that u will get back return in next
                    Day that was rs 7565. . .

I had acknowledgement that i had paid rs 16357 to birla sun life
                    Insurance. . .
                    . I m requesting to u plz investigate in this matter and give
                    My policy amount to me and this amount of rs 16357deatail of that person [protected]
                    Earlier i had given complaint to cosumer forum complaint regarding
                    Birla sun life insurance. . .

That money is not given to me. . .

And consumer forum has registered my complaintbirla sun life complaint status update [id: 1090546]on

Monday i had recived call from consumer forum. . . That u have registered complaint to birla sun life insurancewe

Are giving u r money. . . And u have to pay t. D. S o[censored] r both poilcy

. . . And that tds was 8792. . . Of whole. . . And later than next day told me

That u have to pay interest charge that u will get back return in next
                    Day that was rs 7565. . . Total i had paid rs 16357 to c / a of this idbi a / cdeepak rawat idbi a / c[protected]

Had acknowledgement that i had paid rs 16357 to birla sun life
                    Insurance. . .

I m requesting to u plz investigate in this matter and give

My policy amount to me and this amount of rs 16357deatail of that person[protected]

I have a consumer of birla sunlife for last 4 years.I have 4 insurance policy. I requested to birla sunlifecustomer care again and again for my deposit receipt on my mail for tax purposes but till the time they have no action & also requested him to change my old mobile number but no reply. So please suggest me what to do.
                      Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Birla Sun Life Insurance Manager, despite of calling and sending email to customer care not no result. I have applied for Loan over my Life Insurance Policy worth 5Lacks on 23rd May 2015 at your Marine Lines, Kalbadevi, Mumbai branch office. I came along with my husband and personally submitted the application. I had been informed that the process will take maximum 10 days and it will be processed automatically. Now its more than 15 days. There is no call or status update or information about the application status from the customer care or respective branch. Is this the kind of service and support being delivered at your branches ? Am I investing money and trust with the right company.? We take Loan for urgent matters. But if not delivered as per expected date then its a waste of time and effort both. Request you to please take this matter seriously and provide me the status and reason of delay..and the expected disbursement of the amount in my Bank Account. Thank you, Archana Thakur Policy No.[protected]
                        Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir/Madam my mother (Mrs Manjit kaur Rana) owns policy no.[protected]. She has received letter dated april 10, 2015 alongwith cheque of Rs 3493.63. In reference to that i called up your customer care number on april 20, 2015 and talked to Mr Preshit that we have got the cheque and he said policy is terminated as one premium installment is not paid in Feb 2013. Then i talked to his senior Mr Dharam and explained that we have given ECS (auto debit) permission for the payment of premium and my mother's account was having sufficient balance. if installment is not deducted it is not the fault of customer. My mother has not got any information regarding that. Further after that till date (For more than two years since feb 2013, all premiums are regularly deducted till date.I am having documentary evidence of all the instalments deducted by you after feb 2013. it is really strange that on what basis you can terminate the policy and send the cheque of Rs 3493.63. Mr Dharam assured that he will call back in five working days with complete details. Now it is more than one and half month, i have not got any response from your side. Such kind of harassment is not expected from a big organisation like yours. i hope you will get the matter resolved at the earliest. Dr Harleen Kaur [protected]
                          Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

All members are fully cheat. Cheat ker k policy kervane se achcha h road per khde hoker ya mandir k bhar baith ker bheek mang lo sab k sab saalo Jeb policy kervani hoti teb to bhut phone ker k apni maa bhen Ek ker ate ho bhen ka lund free ka paisa h kya. Jo gaand merva ye tum se me case ker rha hu tumhari company k upper ghanta company saali.
                            Birla Sun Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

folio no[protected] Many times applied for bank details change and many times required documents submitted and all the times rejected on one pretext or other. I complained to customers care many times via e mail but only through telephone they contact and provide insufficient reason to reject I asked them to reply via email which u recieved but they never reply through e mail, I submitted all documents but problem is unresolved and they have very irresponsible ill informed and illogical customer care service
                              May 29, 2015
                              Birla Sun Life Customer Care's response
                              Dear Mr. Naveen, We regret the inconvenience caused to you and understand that our representative got in touch with you and addressed your concern. The team will keep you posted on the further updates.

Pooja Verma and Manish Mittal are the two biggest fraudsters in New Delhi. We received numerous calls from them to purchase policies and then they assured us with a very lucrative amount i will be getting within 90 days. Expose this frauds. Three other names who claimed to work at IRDA:- Akash agarwal, Dharamraj, Ankit Rana.