Blazeflash Couriers Customer Care
Blazeflash Couriers Limited

Blazeflash Couriers Customer Care

Blazeflash Couriers Limited

Youtube
Blazeflash House 2E/8, Jhandewalan Extn.
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Blazeflash Couriers, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Blazeflash Couriers related photos (23)

Blazeflash Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Blazeflash Courier — BLAZEFLASH DIDN'T DISPATCH ME THE PRODUCT, THEY LOST THE ITEM

C. Nazneen
I had bought an city-gold based necklace of exclusive design from a seller of meerut.I had to receive that item through blazeflash...
Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

asawari ashok mulgund
the courier is sent to me in pune from muzaffarpur;bihar on 6th may 2008...consignment no is[protected]...i m followingup for past 10 days..i was initially been told that the courier is delivered... i confirmed on senders side and came to know that the parcel is yet undelivered as confirmed by blazeflash in muzaffarpur;bihar...for past 4 days i am asking for delivery recipt and i have not got it yet...everyone right from area manager mr narsimha is showing very casual attitude towars this issue ...my documents are very critical..and i have communicated the same to mr narsimha, sailee, venkatesh...it is ridiculous...asawari
my Consignment No is[protected]
pls sand me a Scane copy of delivery Sheet
urs
ramesh chand sharma
I have sent a packet to Ms. Sindhu Sajeev at Cochin on 27-06-08. AWD #[protected].

Pls let us know the status.

Suresh
I Had dispatched a courier from Ambala to Indore No[protected] on 8-7-08 the same has not arrived yet.
I had sent one courier to jodhpur 24jun2008.Mr Jyotsna vyas but this courier has not been Delevered till date. Please look in the matter and delever courier.

C note no.[protected]

dated 24.06.2008

Jodhpur Address:
990, Geeta Bhawan,
Sunder Vihar,
Sardarpura Jodhpur
Rajasthan - 342001
Our Consignment No is[protected]
Despatch Date from New Delhi to Kolkata 18/07/2008.
Till today i.e. 22/07/2008 we haven't received.
Pls look after this matter.
OUR PARTY HAD SENT SAMPLES FROM MUMBAI BY BLAZEFLASH COURIER ON 29/08/2008. WE ARE YET TO RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENT WHEREAS ON ENQUIRY, OUR PARTY WAS INFORMED BY BLAZEFLASH OFFICE THAT CONSIGNMENT WAS DELIVERED ON 02/09/2008 WHICH IS NOT TRUE.

R K GUPTA
i have sent a document from rewari to gurgaon on 10march at awb no.[protected],[protected]address
hdfc bank ltd.(trade finance deptt.)sec 14, gurgaon(hr), the document is not delievered till today, the document is urgent please check the status and give me a reply.

A another document awb no.[protected], dated 6th march, rajnish sain, tata bkuce soap steel, rico inds. area, chopanki, bhiwadi(raj).the document not to be delievered till today .please check and deliever the document.and give me a satisfied reply.
MR KISHORE FROM DEHLI HAS SENT ME A COURIER ON TUESDAY FOR CHANDIGARH. IT CONTAINED VERY IMPORTANT AND URGENT DOCUMENTS. I NEED IT. PLEASE GIVE ME REPLY URGENTLY REGARDING THIS ISSUE AND SENT MY COURIER.

Blazeflash Courier — Theft and delay in delivery of consignment

Saurabh Jhawar
    I had sent a parcel from New Delhi to Sedam in Gulgarba Distt. In Karnataka on 3rd May 08. But, till date it is not yet delivered...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Triloki Nath
    some important document has been send from blaze flash couriers, Danapur(patna) on dt-29/4/08, to deliver at ludhiana, but they can't deliver me the courier since last nine days.

consinment no:[protected]

Patna

Sub: Regarding C/N No.[protected] dated 08.06.07 from Patna to Chapra
    C/Nor : Airtel, Patna

Dear sir
    We are in receipt of your letter no. BFC/PAT/RM/172/2007-08 dated 23.04.08 regarding reply of my letter dated 15.06.07 regarding open delivery of Airtel RCV vide your POD No.[protected] dated 14.06.07 from Patna to Chapra. In this congingment your chapra Super Franchisee was given me open delivery and found short of 26 no’s of RCV denomination of 60.
    The above consignment was badly damanged and it is not possible to found to maintain the serial number of RCV. When I received the shrot supply after counting the RCV, first I informe to your franchisee Chapra and he talk with delivery boy for the fact of the short items, your super franchisee was insured me the above claim will setteled very shortly and refund the money of your lost RCV, But long time past there was no any action from your side nor send me the payment and also given me the false commitment.
    In your letter you had written me “when its come to your notice, short of RCV, your must have to informe us immediately get it deactivated by company”, but as per my remark you are not authorise to directive me to “activate or deactivate”. It is a matter to us and our company. Again you written now “it is near about 10 month old case and we can not do any thing with this”, the above claim past 10 month old and you are not given any reply nor not setteled the claim. So we entitle to claim the interest amount of lost RCV.
    So I again request you kindly consider my case and send the bank draft/cash of claimed amount.

Your’s truly
    For M/s Kumar Telecom, Chapra

Authorised signatory
    Cell no. [protected]
    Dear sir
    plz check my pod no[protected] this is not delever at same address.
    some important packet has been send from blazeflash couries, SIWAN (BIHAR) on dt 03/07/2012 to deliver at VASAI (THANE), but they can not deliver me the courier since last six days.

Consiment No[protected]

The manager
      Customer Care
      Blaze Flash
      Delhi

I was to recive a courier on 28th april, 2008...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (54)

The Manager
      Customer Service Desk
      BlazeFlash Courier.
      Bangalore

Please note that this small packet of medicines has not been delivered at our Bangalore address in even 10 days time. And it is impossible to speak on your BLR phone numbers provided by Delhi office from where it was sent. Last night we could speak to one Mr. Iyer but niether could he provide status nor any other contact number. He gave same numbers of CSD which are either 'no reply' or 'busy' always. A fax has been sent to your Delhi office yesterday.

Please take immediate action on this and arrange to deliver the item today. And provide us contact number and address of your office from where the delivery for Yelahanaka is done in BLR.

==========================
      102, Block 11, Heritage Estate
      Puttenahalli, Doddaballapur Road
      Yelahanka, Bangaluru - 560 064
      Email: anupam.[protected]@gmail.com
      Res:[protected]
      ===========================
      Copy to Mr. Amit Gupta, Delhi for follow up at Delhi office.

MOST URGENT FAX MESSAGE[protected]

Date: Thursday, March 13, 2008, 5:50pm

Mr. S.D. Agarwal

CMD

Blaze Flash Courier, Jhandewalan Extn

New Delhi – 110055

SUB: NON-DELIVERY OF ITEM SENT ON 3-MARCH FROM DELHI TO BANGALORE (Ref:[protected] AND NO WAY TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY OFFICE AT BANGALORE

Dear Mr. Agarwal,

This is to report that it has been 10 days and the item is not delivered at my address in Bangalore. When I try to call your offices on the numbers provided from Delhi, it is impossible to do so. We have been trying for last one week several times as listed below and still not able to speak to anyone or get the packet delivered. Online tracking result is also given below.

Bangalore [protected] (no reply to calls or SMS), [protected]switched off), [protected]not reachable- try again later), [protected]no. does not exist)
      Bangalore Numbers listed on your website –[protected]faulty/beep), [protected]no reply), [protected]remains in queue and then gets disconnected after 5 minutes),[protected]number does not exist)
      Called your Delhi numbers –[protected]all numbers always busy or 'no reply')
      Could speak to Hyderabad office on [protected] and got more Bangalore
      numbers –[protected]switched off), [protected](always busy and no reply to SMS, or switched off now)

I am not sure if you are aware of the condition of operations and total absence of services by your company and franchisees. Please provide correct contact number (that works and is responded to) and address of your franchisee in Yelahanka-Bangalore who should be holding our packet for delivery so that we can have it delivered or collect it from there.

Please do the investigation into this and arrange to deliver the packet at my address at the earliest this week.

Sincerely

Forwarded To

03/03/2008 02:23

Forwarded by DELHI (METRO SECTOR, PH.NO.[protected]
      BANGALORE
      I am also facing the same problem right now. My consignment number is[protected], dispatched on 09-jun-2009 and it is my interview call letter. But today still it is unavailable for me. So any one can understand the severity of the result. I request to the concened department to take the strict corrective action.

Amrit Verma
      Sir
      I Hve Sent Curior (Rakhi) on 1-Jul-09 for nagpur. but after 5 day not reached.
      POD No[protected]
      Please do necessary Action
      Satish Kr Chy
      The Manager
      Customer Service Desk
      BlazeFlash Courier.
      New Delhi

SUB: NON-DELIVERY OF ITEM SENT ON 21-Oct 09 FROM Lucknow TO Rourkela (My consignment number is[protected]

This is to inform u that it has been 15 days and the item is not delivered at address that I mentioned in courier which was :

Mr. Himanshu Sinha

Pin 226024

Nidhi Rai

sandhya
        I had a send an urgent parcel to Nileshwar,Kerala ,India
        for which i choose the service of Blaze flash.
        The packet which i sent was having the full address , the actual pin number and a genuine phone number as well.
        I don't have any idea why they sent me back despite of having all the information and more of this company is having a service center in Nileshwar.
        This whole process resulted in a utter waste of time and money and has caused a great loss and a mental harassment as the document was of high priority.

Please help me to get through this as soon as possible.
        I would be highly oblige.

Sandhya
        hallo sir/madam
        i done one courier from chandigarh to Banlagore on 12/02/2009 but i have not recpt courier till data and your track from show it has return as mention below

Tracking Result
        Consignment No. Booking Date Destination Type Manifest No.
        [protected]/02/2009 MOHALI D

Date Status Forwarded To Remarks
        12/02/2009 22:22
        Forwarded by CHANDIGARH (CHANDIGARH) BANGALORE
        14/02/2009 15:56
        Out for Delivery by BANGALORE (S.R.NAGAR, BANGALORE)
        25/02/2009 16:13

address was written correctly
        jitendra kumar
        r.no.02, maruti nilaya
        nagraj building, janta colony
        Hansumaran halli post ( Near air force station yelahanka)
        jala hobli
        bangalore-562157
        mobile no.[protected]

please send to again to me it contains some urgent document awaiting your reply

Thanks and Regards
        jitendra kumar

Blazeflash Couriers Pvt Ltd — Delay in delivery

R. E. Somashekhar
          Consignment no.[protected] which was shipped from Delhi (Gaziabad) on 14/01/2008 has been not yet delivered to the recipient....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (83)

Ajeet Thakur
          Worst customner service I have ever experienced. Least concerned about customer's requirement.

The consignment number is traceble in the company's tracking system and its staff are clueless about same.

I strongly recomend others not to use this service.
          I totally disagree since this is service industry and customer is always right and you have to convince him at all moment. Sometimes if we don't declare their is handset or cash or jewellery like silver payal or bearer DD, all the things are not legally carried by courier and this things also known to all o[censored]s, still we take risk and everytime when you notice any theft occurs only because of above reasons.

i have a letter sent through your courier from Delhi to Hyderabad. All the couriers usually deleiver the letters within two days. I have been waiting for more than one week but i have not rceiced it. I contacted your offices in Hyderabad and they promiced to deliver my letter the next day. Now i have beein waiting for three days more. But no one came from your campany. Will you please help me get my letter
          below mentioned Courier to be delivered in Indore, plz provide me latest update, where is the Courier, and provide me the indore representitive number

Courier name : Blazeflash Courier Service,
          Docket no :[protected]
          No of Box : One
          Consignment not Traceable

First think is Blazeflash website is down one tracking systems. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Least concerned about customer's requirement.

The consignment number is traceable in the company's tracking system and its staff are clueless about same.

I strongly recommend Don't use Blazeflash

S. Chander
            I booked a courier with Blazeflash Couriers from their head office in Noida with the No.[protected] for Pune. It contained a couple of birthday cards and a silver payal. The courier reached the destination but the payal was missing and was very neatly removed from the package. The courier company told me that it could have been taken out at the scanning center. But why wasn't the whole courier stopped in that case? Why was only the payal removed and the rest allowed to pass on? This is matter is plain theft and negligence on the behalf of the courier agency. What should be done in this case?
            My sister booked a courier with Blazeflash Couriers from Gurgaon No.[protected] for Delhi . It contained a Nokia Mobile battry. The courier did not reached destination till 9th of May at 4:pm then the concerned person went the branch, Battry was missing and was very Badly removed from the package.Please do somthing

Blazeflash Courier — late delivery of courier

parvez singh
              my courier no.[protected] from amritsar(punjab) to patiala(punjab)
              sent on 8/1/08 supposed to reach on 9/1/08 was collected...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd — Non-Delivery of Courier

Rajiv Kumar

This is the first time that I had availed the services of BlazeFlash courier company & it has turned...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

joy
              to,
              chairman,
              blaze flash courier service ,
              bangalore.
              subject-no one can receive the telephone
              i, pranay kaviraj to call your airport service center and no one can receive the phone and also they cut the phone.
              plz do something....................
              thanks...........

your faithfully
              joy
              hi,
              I had dispatch a courier to trivendrum on[protected] from jalandhar.there are important documents in it of my MBA studies after 18days it was not delivered .But the blaze flash persons said that they delivered it on[protected] but they are not giving me the POD on site my courier no is[protected].

Rohit Sharma
              sir
              my friend have despatch important document from delhi on 7/6/08 withno :[protected] but yet we haven't got ur parcel.
              is it ur courier service.wowwww so fast.
              i don't know where is the problem in ur channel n whats the hell is going on with ur service.
              even the govt. speed post deliver the parcel fast to u.
              so what is trhe benifit o[censored]r fast private sevice.
              i[censored] can't provide proper sevice then close ur company n stop making people fool.
              now waiting from ur side to take neccessary action.
              rajnish from bathinda
              i had sent a parcel to trivandrum from delhi through your courier on last sat. dated 28.5.08 n i asked that guy, when it will reach he said by tuesday it will reach. today is next sat n that parcel is still not reached.. may i know the reason why it happened... please find out, i will be highly obliged to you...
              sorry i forgot to type courier no its[protected]
              sir i had sent a parcel from jammu to jalandhar through your services on 24.10.08 n dat parcel has not been received yet n from last 3 days i am calling jalandhar office but no body is pickin my call.please help me for dis.my document no. is[protected] i il be very thankful to you.sorry to say but i am really disappointed from your services.
              I have been sent a corier on dt. 27.11.08 by my doc no.[protected] from Sikandrabad (up) to Ahmedabad. Till date not received this packet

Shakti Manan
                A courier was sent to me from Varanasi . The courier
                was containing some very important documents . Out of the same some
                documents were taken out from the same while in Transit . I have requested
                their local office to look into the same but in Vain as no body is
                responding.

I was expected to receive a consignment from Delhi a week back and I still do not have any information on it yet. I tried all the numbers available on Blazeflash company website and no one even bothers to pick up the phone.

Looks like the company has disappeared and its wiping off all the contact points. I still can't beleive that an organization of this size could actually indulge in such non-ethical activities.

I request all to spread this message and ensure you do not get fooled by this courier services.

I also request Indian Consumer Complaints Forum also to take some action against BlazeFlash Courier Services.

To,
                Mr. S. D. Aggarwal & Mr. Sachin Aggarwal
                Sub: Regarding unrecovered Driving Licence

This is to bring in your kind attention that on dated 10.07.09, I had sent my Driving Licence
                through Badarpur branch of your company. But, unfortunately my consignment was not
                received at my destination point.On the other hand I have received a apologize letter from
                the company by saying that sorry for the loss.

I am not satisfied with this kind of answer. So far neither the company has lodged the FIR
                against this loss in P. S. OF NEW DELHI nor has taken any measure to retain my document.
                Actually I need a copy of FIR to produce a copy before D.T.O at RANCHI (Jharkhand) in order
                to get duplicate of my Driving Licence. My concern is why your company is not taking any
                actions to recover it?

Sir, more over the executives at the Badarpur branch are not cooperating positively.
                Therefore, I request you please take all the necessary actions for safe recovery of my
                document. Or tell them to have my FIR copy as soon as possible.
                Here is the details: C/N No:[protected] DT 10/07/09. DOX, DEL TO IXR
                I am anxiously waiting for your reply.
                Thanks well in advance

Your Sincerely
                Rajeev Kumar Singh
                Mobile No. [protected]
                To,
                Mr. S. D. Aggarwal & Mr. Sachin Aggarwal
                Sub: Regarding unrecovered Driving Licence

the company by saying that sorry for the loss.

actions to recover it?

document. Or tell them to have my FIR copy as soon as possible.
                Here is the details: C/N No:[protected] DT 10/07/09. DOX, DEL TO IXR
                I am anxiously waiting for your reply.
                Thanks well in advance

Your Sincerely
                Rajeev Kumar Singh
                Mobile No. [protected]

p3 — Loss of documents in transit

I had booked a consignment from P3 store at Amity University on 16 Mar 2011 to be delivered through DTDC courier service on DTDC's Blue service for delivery on Friday at Balasore, Orissa. Till now as on saturday I am not able to see any tracking details of the said booked consignment on DTDC website.. (Consignment no. V[protected].. Is P3 liable?? If paid extra Rs 40 Rs for the delivery to be made in two days but it has yet not been delivered after three days. The people at P3 tell we will see it on Monday. Is it not deficiency of service.. What should I do next

Kiran Bhandari
                  I had sent a packet[airway no[protected]of expensive designer blouses to Shilpa Mridul,71 Nehru Park,Jodhpur[Raj] India.The packet was sent on 26 September 2007,but it never reached.After endless telephone calls to the franchise,V.K.International Malviya Nagar,New Delhi.[[protected]] I got to know that the packet was lost.I sent a duly filled claim form with all required documents attached to the main branch,Jhandewalan of Blazeflash Couriers through the franchise.According to the main branch my claim form never reached them and the franchise claims that they have despatched the claim form to the main branch.According to advice from main branch I am ready to send another claim form but the franchise has become unresponsive in sending another form.I AM STILL WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR MY LOST PACKET OR AT LEAST A COMPENSATION,leave aside the mental agony a courier company can cause as well as the callous attitude of the staff of the franchise.I request for a quick action at least after 2 months of harassment.
                  I am totally dissatified with staff, quality of staff and moreover the senior management of the company. I also lost my mobile hand-set due to negiligence of the company. I also booked a mobile handset from delhi to alwar at my home towm. The courier company handover this set to wrong person without checking of genunity of the person. They infect didnt call and inform my brother. I sufferef a lot and lost a valuable mobile hand-set worth 7600/- Their director here in delhi also told me " We are sorry and not able to solve the case we can pay you only 1000/- as claim. One of the poor and bad company in Indian economy. Such kind of companies should be black listed.

Purna Chandra Sethi
                    dated: 22/11/2007
                    I had sent a courier vai balzeflash courier pvt. ltd. on 19/11/2007 at your Nimapara Branch, a sub branch of Sahidnagar Branch, Bhubaneswar (Orissa) at the address:-
                    Purna Chandra Sethi,
                    Sr. Assistant,
                    Stores and Purchase Section,
                    Indian Institute of Technology,
                    Kharagpur-721 302

The courier was taking some original certificates and hospital prescription and bills. But it has not reached the destination yet i.e. 22/11/2007 (10 am). Your authorised agent at Nimapara branch told me to deliver the parcel within 48 hours. though 72 hours has already passed, till time the parcel has not delivered at the destination.

Therefore, i would like to request you kindly confirm me about the status the parcel by mail.

Bipin Kumar Sinha
                      My friend had sent a a packet consignment no.[protected] containing as Nokia Handset(CDMA 6275) on 29th Oct 2007 by your esteemed courier to Navi Mumbai.
                      Yesterday(31st Oct), when the delivery boy delivered the packet at 1:50pm , we found the handset missing/stolen though the bill, charger and headphone where there. The price of Handset is Rs10,500/-. I immediately called and reported this to your Sanpada office and the Mgr., Mr Prashant Deshmukh said that he will ask/enquire from the delivery boy and we met him in evening at Sanpada office. We also submitted a written complaint to him.
                      Therefore, I request the courier company to kindly get my handset or else compensate for the same as it had been misplaced/stolen during the transit.
                      Bipin

My colleague has booked a consignment, C.N. No. [protected] on 26.03.09 from Saharsa to Ranchi but till date i.e.06.04.09 we havn't received the same. More than 10 days has been passed but no response given by courier people as well no posting found in online tracking.

The service being given by Blazeflash is very unsatisfactory.

Vishwajit Karmakar
                      Moblie : [protected]

Blaze Flash Courier — Late Delivery of Courier

SRIJAY KUMAR SAH

As per your schedule, my packet should reach at destination within 2 Days and you also confirmed...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (176)

Recently Discussed

Blazeflash Couriers
                        waiting for my courier from 12/08/2019
                        Blazeflash Couriers Ltd
                        Defective product received
                        Blazeflash Courier
                        Consignment not delivered
                        Blazeflash Courier
                        Failure to accommodate international / online student
                        Blaze Flash Courier