Blister Pest Control — assured service 3 times a year and now the number says unavailable

Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Anisha Laddha on Jun 28, 2019
We called on [protected] registered as blister pest control for service. First time they provided the service took full payment and gave us a receipt. Now, after a month i called back again to have 2nd time service and they said the office is off for a week. After a week i called back and the number is no more available. Now there is a complaint number given on receipt ([protected]). I called like 4-5 times and then he said the number is wrong but this number is registered as pest control service on google. After few minutes he called back with another number and tried fooling us that we will get back to you and #. The office is still closed. This is the worst pest control service. They have neither given us the service nor returned our money. All the numbers registered are fake.

assured service 3 times a year and now the number says unavailable

Comments

Blister pest control company is a fraud company. They took 1200 for a year for bed bugs but didnt come for the sexond service. And even the bed bugs medicine was not affective at all. Plz do not give contract to them

We also faced same issue feel like they are fraud and and heard thief are posting such advertisement so please be aware of such pest control service provider.

I paid full payment but after 1service no one came for 2nd service this is really not good thing . I will definitely do such strict action
I also faced the same issu. Even if the 1service is not done fully. And they took 1800 for a year.the number who is handling is a nonsense lady..

I also faced the same issue. Even if the 1service is not done fully. And they took 1800 for a year.the number who is handling is a nonsense lady.. 0 🌟

They came for pest control service and did spray only and asked me to wait for 15 days for gel service.. took full amount RS. 1800 for one year service.. now after 20 days also they are not coming and not responding phone

They came for pest control service and did spray only and asked me to wait for 15 days for gel service.. took full amount RS. 1400 for one Time.. now after 20 days also they are not coming and not responding phone.
This is total fraud company. They collected 2000/- on first service for bed bugs. Not a single bed bug was affected. They said after 15 days 2nd service will be done and bed bugs will completely vanish. Now they do not pick our call.
Even after multiple attempts to contact them, they are are ignoring my call. This is a total fraud company. They gave me a receipt after first service which says insect peat control but when u searched using their contact no in true caller, i found them to be Blister peat control.

Same..Cant we do anything about this ???
Worst Service.
First time they are very responsive, once you give them money, they will not pick your call.
i did pest control from from your Executive Mr.Ravi. on 24th aug 2019, no positive result, still so many cockroaches are present, whenever we called they ask for receipt, then no response.

Blister Pest Control - assured service 3 times a year and now the number says unavailable

Company:Blister Pest Control