BloomsVilla Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to BloomsVilla

Having problems with BloomsVilla?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BloomsVilla customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BloomsVilla

Bangalore District
Karnataka

BloomsVilla Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

BloomsVilla reviews & complaints(294)

I've made an order and made the payment and scheduled the delivery date on 26/11/22 for a very special occasion, but didn't receive the order on that day, tried contacting the company for refund but they won't pickup the phone, please resolve my issue.
BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased Lillies from their website. Bloomsvilla Order BV22116935.

Later they said Lillies are not available. Only roses available.

I requested cancellation as roses were not fit for the occasion.

They said if I want a money refund they will deduct Rs. 200. Since I cancelling. I reasoned with them that I am cancelling a substitute product since they are unable to provide me with a suitable substitute. It is not my fault that I am cancelling the order However, they were adamant and deducted Rs. 200.

This is clearly unfair business practices. Forcing customers to take a product they don't want, and penalising the customer if they do not accept.
    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The order is created, they took all the money and responded that they don't have the product. Now they are not picking up or talking about paying back. Unfortunately the reviews about this company was seen only later.
      BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Team, i got the product delivered though no one picked up the call.

I have ordered flowers worth Rs.450 on 24th November order no. BV22116433, to be delivered oon 25th November. It was not delivered and on contacting customer service through chat, phone, email there is no response.

Please help me get the refund.
        BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I take by my complaint, the flowers were delivered next day. I
        I am thankful to the Bloomsvilla customer support.

Did a mistake and will not repeat to use services of Bloomsvilla.

Ordered a Birthday cake from outside India and kept overseas calling them to be on hold for hours and useless people never answered. Their chat got a heading "We reply immediately" and God only knows what is Bloomsvilla's immediately meant.

Before they come innocently asking for order number, here it is BV22116060.

There is nothing called SERVICE with Bloomvilla, so be away from them.
          BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order BV22115464 which I paid is not delivered. Unable to call because all the numbers are not reachable and none to assist or to resolve issue. I want refund for the order which I paid but bloomsvilla didn't deliver.
            BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered for birthday cake with pot of luck to deliver at a fixed time between 6pm to 7 pm on 04.11.2022 by paying Rs.1948/- with orders no.BV22112586 on the occasion of my brothers birthday.
              But M/s Bloomsvilla has failed completely to deliver the items and i tried so many times to contact them and no response either online/offline.Request you take action against the concerned and arrange for refund immediately
              BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The product which was ordered was not delivered and they took extra for early morning delivery, but it was delivered only by afternoon. Their customer care number provided was invalid and other methods are unresponsive
                BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a cake on 3rd november 2022 in himachal pradesh but the state in the address was misinterpreted as some other state. I called the customer care and they told me they'll revert back but are not picking my call now. I have also sent an email and raised a complaint in their website but i am not getting any response.

Order Number: BV22109169

Problem History:

I have placed an order o[censored]ltimate Love Red Velvet (1/2 Kg) & Unthinkable Surprise Gift (Costed 1028 INR). Also I have opted for midnight delivery on 25th Oct (Charge: 250 INR).

When I checked with customer care about the delivery, they informed me that order to be placed before 12 PM IST else the product will be delivered in the standard delivery slot and delivery charges (Charge:250 INR) will be refunded.

I have been charged 750 INR for midnight delivery. When I asked about it, I was informed there is some technical error and Delivery charge of 750 INR will be refunded within 3-4 working days. Still have not received any update on this.
                    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered online on Blooms Villa's website. Order No: BV22111288 on 27th Oct 2022, a flower bouquet for my Friend's birthday on 28th Oct 2022. It was promised that my order would be delivered between 3-6 pm on Oct 28th, 2022. But it has delivered the next day on 29th Oct, 22 next day of the birthday, it's useless, coz there is no use if you delivered the flower after his birthday, this is specifically ordered for his birthday, it's not for...
                      Placed an order for immediate delivery today but it’s 6.30 and the company fails to meet the expectations… there is no one responding to emails or calls… seems like a fraud company…please protect local citizens from these people and try to make life better. Need a full refund...
                      I have thrice for a single order by mistakely. I want my money refunded which is not being processed.
                      Date of incident: 24th October 2022
                      Transaction Id -
                      Money has been debited from my account thrice.
                      Also attached the screenshot....
                      I had placed order for delivery of two bouquets vide order BV22108531 on 12.10.2022. The quality of bouquets including the quality of flowers, their number, vase and basket, are pathetic. I have been ordering bouquets from Fnp, Tilia, etc and have always received reasonable flowers. Looking at your website I ordered this time from you. I could find out as bouquets are for my home only. I am furious with the value of money delivered. This...
                      I had ordered 1 kg rainbow delight cake with mix roses bouquet on 9th Oct 2022 midnight 11.00-11.59 pm slot. But received only half kg damaged cake on 12.25 AM and no bouquet. I have been trying calling your customer care number since yesterday night but no one is picking up. I am not happy with the service and the product. Totally disappointed....
                      I have ordered flower bouquet through BloomsVilla website. I was promised that my order will be delivered between 6-9pm on Oct 5th 2022. But it hasn't, they cheated. Let alone the fake assurance, they're not even picking up the call and there's no response for emails....
                      I ordered a cake. It's not delivered....
                      I have ordered flowers from this fraudulent website and they haven't responded me . They are not even replying to my queries ....
                      I ordered a cake for my brother's birthday.It was never delivered.Also they never issued the refund.They did not care to inform and their customer service number is never answered.I waited on hold for more than an hour, however no one picked up.Order id BV2290687...

It was my brother's cake to be delivered and I paid for the order but it didn't deliver. Infact the email, website and mobile number is on automated response and feels like it will work but no delivery happens.