BloomsVilla Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to BloomsVilla

Having problems with BloomsVilla?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BloomsVilla customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BloomsVilla

Karnataka

BloomsVilla Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

BloomsVilla reviews & complaints page 9

I placed an order but this company never delivered my order and they charged money in advance..
BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered items BV2258972!- on 14th February.
    Till date no response and no delivery.
    I will raise complaint at cyberabad police station.

Kiran Kumar,
    [protected]...
    I placed an order on 14th February because it explicitly stated that it would be delivered on the same day. At the time of writing, it is an hour away from 16th. I still have not received my order, nor have I been informed of any potential delay. Customer support is unreachable. Emails are ignored, so is the "instant" chats on their website.
    I added an item to my cart, so a person from their team called me to ask if I wanted help with...
    Had ordered flowers with order no BV2260213 on 14th feb 2022. The order was not delivered and also no body picked up call on their register no [protected]. So nobody picked up the call neither mail was responded which was sent on mail id [protected]@bloomsvilla.com, [protected]@bloomsvilla.com. And today the Company has updated the status as delivered which is incorrect. Have not received the product. Now filing the complain for refund of Rs 1539....

BV2260334 order number is neither delivered nor refunded. The delivery date was expected by Feb 14th 2022.
    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a chocolate bouquet on 14th but I am unable to track it. How to get refund for it
      Order details-BV2259960...
      Order number BV2260389...

I received a email on the day of delivery (today 15/2) that product cannot be delivered in your location due to logistics issues and offered me substitute options which were not even 1/3rd of the price I had originally paid for.
      Tried calling but it was on hold trying to connect for 1 hour it didn't. No responds to email as well. Horrendous service and I am mortified. Refund policy states should intimate before 48 hours and even charged cancellation fees but it's not my fault they are not delivering there shouldn't have processed order in the first place.
      BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered yesterday, 14th Feb 2022. No delivery, no updates. No response, neither on email, nor on call. Numbers are fake. Switched off. Need refund.
        BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The order I placed was scheduled for same-day delivery. It is now the second day, and there is no update on the order. Customer support is practically useless. They do not have an option to refund either. They take your money and ghost you. I have spoken with my legal team regarding this, and have managed to narrow down the core team (the people) behind this fake establishment. Will be taking action....

Order not delivered on 14th Feb no response on mobile no. Not revert on mail it's fake company making fools to public and collecting money from people kindly take action against this
          BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed an order for a bouquet with Valentine Greeting card through online site bloomsvilla.com which had to be delivered on 14th Feb. 2022. My order has not been delivered. I have sent an email to their official email id - [protected]@bloomsvilla.com but no reply till now. I am trying to call them on the no. mentioned on their website[protected] but no reply and neither they are available on the chat option too.
            This seems to be a fraud company.
            I need a refund from them on my undelivered order.
            Feb 15, 2022
            My order is delivered by BloomsVilla today (15th Feb.) around 6.30 p.m. They have not kept to their commitment on delivery date which was for 14th Feb. They have just done this as per their convenience. The purpose is lost. Kindly be careful and do not use their services. Just a waste of time and money.
            BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a fruit basket as per what was shown online and what was delivered was nowhere near what was shown. No one is taking calls now from the company and the support desk is not responding to emails. Kindly help me get my money back.
              BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Product not delivered yet. Expected date was feb 14, 2022. Customer care number not reachable. No response to emails as well.
                Likely to be a scam....
                I have opted same day delivery of Red Rose Hand Bouquet on valentine day and order was accepted (with surcharge to deliver on same day.)

1) Contact number mentioned on Site is not working.
                2) Complaint option in site also not responding (Submitted twice).
                3) Have emailed trice on the email id mentioned.

My contact number [protected]
                Payment made already...

Fake site, number given which can be never reached...number displayed on all locations of this site is not reachable and fake...never place order on this site...I wish i could have read review before placing order

HI Team,

Ordered cake and flowers from this BloomsVilla online website where order is not delivered and customer care and chat boats are not responding back. so request you to please help me to get my money refunded.

Thanks...
                  I placed ab order for Whitelillies from BloomsVilla bide order no. BV2260052 paying an amount of 2349.00. This amount included a pric3 surge of 350.00 for valentines day.

1. I have not received my order and I don't want it delivered anymore as the occasion is over.
                  2. I am not getting any response from the seller on any forum (chat, phone, email)
                  3. I need a full refund of the amount paid along with the prorated...
                  No Services rendered on 14th Feb., no tracking details, non existent customer service, waste of time

Order number BV2257506...

Order placed on 14th Feb, on portal status showing as delivered, but recipient hasn't yet received the delivery. Tried connecting on call and mail, but no response. Worst experience. Never go for this site for any kind of gift delivery to your loved ones.