Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 22, 2022

File a complaint to Blue Dart Express

Having problems with Blue Dart Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Blue Dart Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Blue Dart Express

Toll free
1860 233 1234
Fax

Blue Dart Express reviews & complaints page 488

My Packet ref no is [protected] & this was returned to Bangalore without delivering to my home.

when called up the Blue dart customer care, they as saying that the delivery boy went to my premises & the premises was locked which is not true as the delivery boy never visited my place.

even there is no entry on society's visitors register.

Please help me out in this regard.
br...

Dear,
I have a parcel from shipment no[protected] in bluedart it is on 3 Sep 2011 but on that day im not available & that parcel return to bludart office but that dilivery boy inform me about parcel & told me to give a call to Office.
Im return in mumbai on 8Sep 2011 & i make a call to bluedart customer care that i want this parcel that time Ms. Shardhha is helping me for this & she takes my requiest & assure me that parcel deleived me on 9 sep 2011 up to 6PM but no one visited & the feedback is office close missyou card provided.
Again today (10 Sep) call to bluedart office they are so irogent & not talking properly, again i speak to Ms. Shardhha, when i ask about my parcel they told me that dilivery boy visited at my HO, when i mention my residance address & first visit also done in my residance then how that parcel goes in my HO? & there is no call from bluedart office also? when i told to dilivery they told me that they diliver me on 12 Sep.
almost 6 days are gone & again i m waiting for more 3 days?
Aug 13, 2020

My name is Preetpal Gill and my contact no. is [protected].

My complain is against Bluedart Courier company. My Waybill No. is [protected].

I was to get a courier to be delivered. Upon checking the status on internet, I am being informed that the address is incorrect.

After I call the customer care I am being argued with and said that the reason is that "floor no. and flat no." was not specified on the address. Bluedart has been so lethargic in deliverying the packages as they could have easily checked with the Security Guard the floor and flat number and then ask for my identity proof before handing over the package to me and it would have solved the issue. But instead, I am being argued with and informed it is not possible. I now need to contact the sender and update my floor and flat number to get my shipment !!

This is ridiculous and it is harassment.. !!
    Aug 13, 2020
    They have resolved my issue now and have delivered the package.

Thank you Bluedart..!!
    on tracking awb no [protected] shows delivery of package to the consigned destination on 03.01.2014 by someone named as amar the fact is there is no person of such name at this place. can i have the copy of proof of delivery of this as it is important LIC policy doc.

Kind Attention:

BLUE DART MANAGEMENT

The services of your Kolkata regional office is pathetic and all the officials are very laid back. Being a customer I have to be on the receiving end of their services thrice.

In this recent incident the HDFC credit card which was shipped from Chennai on 2nd September has not been delivered to the consignee (me) till 6th September 2011. The history is attached. Customer care officials are helpless and blaming the system and processes.

The shipment has been in city for 3 working days and BLUE DART officials require 2 more days to make an attempt to deliver at my desired address.

Is BLUE DART a helpless company and processes are laid back. Is that a culture a corporate follows.

Kindly revert.

Nishant Deepak

Mobile: [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020

We hired Globe Packers and Cargo movers to shift our household things from Bangalore to Mumbai Paying Rs 16600 including insurance coverage on 28th of July and got delivery of goods on 2nd of August through Blue Dart. When we complained about the broken things, after 3 days of delivery senior executive Pravin Kambli from Blue Dart inspected the things and told us that we can claim through Globe packers. Initially Prashanth C from Globe packers assured that he will send insurance details in half an hour. But so far we have not received any news from Globe Packers and cargo movers or Blue Dart even after we telling that we are going to take legal action against them. Photos shown are only few.
        Aug 13, 2020

BLUE DART - DHL COURIER agreed for delivery next day by 2nd half, so a courier (AWB-[protected]) was sent on 30.08.11 and was conveyed Blue Dart staff the consignment was urgent and had to deliver by 31.8.11,
          And today on 31.08.11 BLUE DART- DHL COURIER is giving following excuses
          1) first it was told that the consignment was not picked up
          2) we dont have staff to deliver the consignment as it reached late to destinationbr...

Bluedart — invalid Customer care mail id and Head office email id

I tried to raise a complaint in BLUE DART - DHL Courier service. In that web site they have mentioned as "[protected]@bluedart.com" and HO Deliver support person mail id is [protected]@bluedart.com. But the two mail id are invalid. I am not able to mail BLUE DART Customer care....

I was to recieve my pan card through blue dart express pvt ltd.The pan card having being dispatched by the concerned authority on 6th august 2011 reached my hometown khanna by 15 th august 2011.The regional office of blue dart in khanna didn't bother to deliver it to me although complete adress was mentioned and it carried my cell number also.When i enquired about my pan card i found it has been dispatched through blue dart,so i consulted them for my pan card but they had the audacity to say that "we don't have time to deliver your pan card,so we sent it back"!.They abused me and had courage to say "do whatever you can"!.

my pan card was to be delivered through waybillno [protected].
          I am to join a MNC within a week and they demand pan card. Please take some strict action

Docket No: [protected]
            Product: 1 kg of sweets sent from Faridabad on 16th August 2011.

I was supposed to get delivery on 17th August 2011, but people at Blue dart said, that they received the package late in the evening.

They gave me a time of delivery between 1 pm to 3 pm. Its 3:45 pm right now and I have made n numbers of calls at Bluedart Office but still have not received it. And now the answer which I got is, " we can not give you any time frame for the delivery"

Please help.

It is as if they enjoy harassing their customers.

I request you to ensure that my parents get full refund of the courier money and the sweet money back if I do not receive it by end of 18th August 2011.

Thanks & Regards
            Divya Dua

Bluedart Express — regarding delivery

from mumbai my pan card come through blue dart courierway will no-[protected],
              the delivery man return the courier ont this condition that given add is wrong but sir the given add is my permanent add,then it can not be wrong. he not came to deliver at my home. if he comes then any one of my family member meet him. without proper reason he return my courier.my add is -vill- dhimer khera , post- kashipur, dist- u s nagar...

This is to inform some poor service and bad behavior of customer care service of well known courier company which is "Blue Dart Courier Services". I really suffered lot because of "Blue Dart Courier Service". My Courier Dispatched from Chennai at July 30 2011 and I got message expected delivery date August 1, 2011. Since this is Credit card so i needed urgently and my courier no is [protected]. I called to Customer care at August 4, 2011 and they told me my consignment will be delivered today only. i wait for 2 days and again called to them on August 6, 2011 they again told me to wait till Monday and surely it will delivered to you. I again called to them on Monday and they committed for next day, I was wondering that at their web site my consignment status was delivered and deal closed but i didn’t receive. I called today(August 9, 2011) they behave badly to me as i said about complain they replied badly and told yo can do complain as we don’t care.

This is very bad service i got from blue dart courier service, i am from Gujarat - Ahmadabad and suffered lot due to them. Please do needful for me and for customer of blue dart courier. Please do some action for the people who spoil image of Blue Dart Courier service.

Following are some info for my consignment
              "air way bill no : [protected]
              pickup date: July 30 2011
              from: Chennai
              to: Ahmedabad
              status:delivery attempted-consignee premises closed"

thanks and hope it will resolve soon.

Ankit Mekwan
              Contact No. 91 [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              Way Bill No. [protected] - Pick up date from Bangalore 20.02.2018 delivery date in Ernakulam 24.02.2018- Very Bad Service

Bluedart — PACKAGE LOST- MOBILE PHONE

I am Somendra Devatwal and i want log a case in consumer court for package lost by BLUEDART and they are still not ready to resolve it. My waybill number is [protected] and it is updated as delivered on 29-June2011. I am continuously chasing up with the BLUEDART (Customer care[protected] but they are ready to resolve my problem. first time they told me that package is delivered, when i requested for delivery slip then they told me that...

I'm Oindrila Sar , from Oracle IBC knowledge park. I sent a courier through Bluedart to Kolkata on 11th July 2011. The courier have a full sleeve shirt(Colour: white and green checks, UCB brand) and a card. The courier was not been received by the person(Dr.Kaustav Mandal) due to some reason, so it came back to my office address. I received the courier with only the card inside. The shirt is missing.
                The Shirt value was Rs 2100/-.
                The Bluedart person didn't provide me any declaration for the shirt, however he did provide me an invoice where he has just mention the customer code : 060863, and the address.
                The Consignment code is : [protected]

Oindrila.
                Ph No: [protected]/ [protected]

2100 blue — lost

on[protected] lost mobile 2100
                imei-no-[protected]
                kindly lock my mobile phone

hari shanker mishra

I courired my documents through Blue Dart Courier and the address of Courier was Huawei Telecommunications I Co. Pvt. Ltd,14th Floor, Unitech Cyber Park, Tower-C, Sec-39, Gurgaon.122002. and now they made an excuse that the pin code written on address of my courier is incorrect and they delayed the delievery of document which is af.fecting my business need...

My blue dart way bill id is [protected].

I need an...

My way bill no:[protected]
                  delivery date was 29-july-11
                  But still not received it is second time i am facing this issue.Your ambernath branch is always closed dont pick up the call[protected] My earlier shipment take me 8 days to deliver.I want to know how much days it takes to deliver a product.

Really very bad service.

Awaiting for your reply.
                  Aug 13, 2020

From HDFC Bank, they have sent my TDS certificate through BlueDart on 8th July 2011 with waybill no: [protected] and since I did not receive it till
                    July 12th, I inquired about it at customer care center of Blue Dart, they informed me that the courier was sent back to the sender since the address on the
                    courier was not complete., there was no house number mentioned in the
                    address. From HDFC Bank, I have confirmed it that they have sent the courier on my correct address. As per my request again, Bank has sent it again through the same courier company on 16th with way bill no: [protected] and on 18th I inquired it about it with the courier company. This time I really shocked to hear the same reason from them to not deliver the courier. As per bank, they have given my correct and complete address and the courier company is not willing to disclose what is the address written on the courier. If it happened once, you can understand that there may be some reason but if it happened twice, there is some problem with the courier company. I am receiving all the communications that are send by HDFC bank on my address, I do not know why the courier company is not able to miss my house number from the address always. Even the senior person at courier company is not willing to register my complaint. Bluedart prepares and puts the consignee's address on a slip and pasted it on the envelop and I think, due to clerical mistake they might have missed the house number from the address. I hope, somebody from the company will look into this matter and solve my problem. I need my TDS certificate file my income tax return before July 31st.

K M Shylu
                    Aug 13, 2020

This is to bring to your notice the repeated mismanagement of courier items by the local bluedart service providers at my address. I am an existing customer of Axis bank ltd. The bank had couriered a cheque and then the details of internet banking process at my address. None of them have reached me. After enquiries at the Axis Bank Golpark Branch I have come to know that the items have been returned to the bank. However I have no clue as to when the courier service had called at my residence since each time they have not bothered to put in the mandatory "Bluedart Called" notice/information to let us know that we had missed a courier. We didnt even know about the courier gone missing till we called the bank. As is evident this has not happened once but twice in succession.

During this course I have received my cheque book and details of the new account delivered by bluedart. However this time the delivery man had left the documents with the security of the complex and the counterfoil as such definitely does not have our signatures on it.

This has happened several times in the past also with the delivery man calling only once and then returning valuable documents, not calling at all etc. There had also been an event when I was forced to take leave in order to receive the bluedart courier since the local branch had diligently refused to deliver at a convenient time inspite of several requests. I work at a city hospital and as such do not have the liberty to take leave whenever we are unfortunate enough to have some item delivered by bluedart.

The local bluedart service providers are unscrupulous, completely unreliable and prone to misbehavior to say the least. So much so that we have since long stopped using the courier service ourselves. But unfortunately Axis bank seems to rely on the very unreliable services still much to our woes.
                      I request you to look into the matter seriously. If requierd you may check up the details of the issue with the concerned Bank branch directly since I have also lodged a formal complaint there.

Dr Barsha Sen
                      Flat 1B, Block 5, Deeshari 1,
                      1112 Kalikapur,
                      Kolkata -700099
                      Dear Satish,
                      Thanks for the advice. I have just received a mail from the bank and they have already communicated with the courier service regarding this. I do not have any of the bill nos since the courier did not leave behind any card.

Barsha

sir , my axis bank credit card courier has been dispatched from mumbai to my place to narayana hrudalaya hospital jaipur . but the authority in jaipur is saying that they are not getting time to deliver it on my destination from 10 am to 5 pm . so i could not get my credit card as yet. kindly issue the delivery as early as possible .

my courier number is [protected]

my add :
                        dr manish saxena
                        narayana...

I bought one USB drive from letsbuy.com which was shipped by them through Bluedart courier vide shipment no. [protected]. As per the shipment status the same was started on 1st July'11 from Delhi and was delivered on 2nd July'11 (saturday) in Noida to some'Mr. Manish Gupta'.

I had asked for delivery in my office at A5&6, sector-1 noida. My office is closed on saturdays and sundays, but the shipment status had shown that the same was delivered on 2nd July saturday which was not at all correct. this is the shere shot case of non delivery and wrong information.

For this I had lodged the compaint at customer care of Bluedart vide complaint no. 169630 on 4th July'11 and I was told that the same will be resolved within 24 hours, however, it was not resolved. I was told that the delivery was on correct address, while I dint get the delivery.

This is such a bad customer service being given by Bluedart. they are updating wrong delivery status without delivering the couriers.

Nikhil Jain
                        Time of Delivery : 10:35
                        Recipient : POOJA

Message :
                        Sub plase re use in my scb card card anding no is 8096
                        plase re use to my mailing address

I am not recieved my card Idot know any pooja So please find out the address you have deliverd the card in wrong hand please send my card in my residence address
                        RAKESH SINGH [protected]

Blue Dart Exp. Ltd. Asansol — non delivering pan cards

I beg to say that please do not send any PAN Card through Blue Dart Exp. ltd. Courier specially for Asansol (W.B.). Because this branch has not gave proper service and use bad language. Mostly this branch has kept the PAN Cards one month without any region and everyones tell that the branch said that this is not my service area, and many time said that we have not sufficient staff. So, we could not get proper service. therefor the Income...