[Resolved] Blue Dart Express — blue dart express limited delay in order from limeroad

amyz on Dec 2, 2019
I ordered the product on 25th nov 2019 and it was supposed to be delivered on 2nd dec. But, on saturday i. E 30th nov, i got a notification from limeroad saying that "delivery attempt failed" by bluedart. The courier person did not even contact me! The same incident has repeated again on 2nd dec.

Do tell me how can you update the status as "delivery attempt failed" when you did not even bother to contact me. It is very frustrating.
Can the delivery person atleast call me?
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2020

[Dec 02, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have order isotin plus eye drop from amezon which is to be delivered by Blue Dart . Order is showing delivered, but i have not received parcel.
Transaction ID: [protected]
My order no is QUE21100 and my name is jyoti manur
I have ordered different dress colour and design but I received is completely different so I need to return it and refund me money back
My order returned twice due to delivery boy mistake. Their agent never call you.always provide fake update. Just fed up from this company
Sir I have ordered A fusion tablet pc but they have different type of product delivered.refund my money
Parcel dtl-[protected]
Order# 4235

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - blue dart express limited delay in order from limeroad