Blackberry

Blackberry Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir, i have bought blackberry z30 on oct 7, 2015 with imei no-[protected]...within one month o[censored]sage its display got blacken...n i took fr reddington service centre in r.s.puram (coimbatore, tamilnadu, India)...they first changed the display and gave me and on d next day itself display was not working...so i went and asked for a replacement...they accepted my request for the replacement...[U]now its been 42 days since i gave for replacement[/U]...still i dint get my mobile...when i asked for it they r sayin that it ll b received within 3 days or so...like tis it went fr 42 days...am totally fed up with these guys...i ve never seen or heard of such a worst service centre till nw...today i asked fr it..they said they ll give tomorrow...very very worst

I bought an blazer from Blackberry, Elante Mal, Chandighah. It was not of my size so manager suggested for alteration. The alteration was defective. The manager was not able to agree to the point that the alteration was defective. After long struggle I was able to convince the manager by wearing a new blazer that the alteration was not proper. He called the tailor again and re-altered the blazer which was not proper again. He is not willing to refund the money and I still have the defective item with me. It costs 6000.

Get error not start phone ( error 10 00 15) IN BLACKBERRY z3

i am NOT getting any authorized service center in Mumbai.

Please give me Address & Contect number of service center near Ghatkopar Mumbai

there is no help line number for blackberry customer care

i called all number which available at black berry site & on internet but its not work
      WHAT I DO?
      [protected]@gmail.com

please give me details

I have purchased blackberry mobile exclusive store at DB. Mall bhopal m.p. 462011, and my invoice no. BB-576, Z-3, black, [protected], dated 26-oct-2014, my one year warranty not complete, and software not working, checked by mobile services centre in pune, he was telling me that your mobile not in warranty and today date is 18-Oct -2015, why r cheating with me. I have complain againes to dealer and company. Kindly solved it. Bcoz your no. Not in service. Note : Kindly check the image. I have attached.

I have bought Blackberry Z10 mobile with IMEI:[protected] and PIN: 2B76B714. from Flipkart.com on 1-3-2015. Now am having software complaint. The blackberry authorised service centre at cochin with following adress ENSURE SERVICE SUPPORT INDIA LTD, COCHIN-18. PH: [protected] denied me with warranty.

i was near Ranipur More(Haridwar) i was having tea in tea stall when i was going from there to my home in the mid way i found phone is not in my pocket do i asked many people near the tea stall i also call to my no [protected] from the phone of tea stall owner earlier it was ringing but after that it was switched off
            girish joshi
            alt no-[protected]

Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile BlackBerry Z3 I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone. I lost my mobile phone while travelling from Bangalore to ernakulam on July 06, 2015. bangalore -ernakulam intercity express ...I noticed that the mobile is missing from my pocket. Please find the details of the mobile phone below. Mobile details: My Name:jibin sebastian Phone Model : BlackBerry Z3 Make: BlackBerry My Email :jibin [protected]@gmail.com Missed Date: july 06, 2015 IMEI No :[protected] Sim use : BSNL Mobile NO : [protected] : [protected] I Kindly request you to trace and find the mobile. Please block the mobile using the IMEI number mentioned above. Please treat this as my complaint and I request to take necessary action to get back the mobile. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks, jibin [protected]@gmail.com chakkungal (h o) sreemoolanagaram (p o) edanadu pin:683580

I was a loyal customer of Blackberry- Purchased bold twice, now using Q5 as Q 10 was not available from past 3-4 months. Problem faced from day 1 but nothing was resolved. It is very depressing for us who believed in blackberry product even when the company was dying in such a huge Indian market. This company should actually die if they cannot extend there support to there loyal customers.

Issue : My Blackberry Z10 was giving the issue, so i went to Blackberry Service Center, they asked me to give Rs / 1200, i have given the same based on their request after waited for four days, they said Blackberry Z 10 is having motherboard issue so either you get it repaired or get the new one by paying Rs / 10500 . I said i dont want Z10, give me some other Model and tell me what amoun to pay more, they were reeady to give me give Blackberry Z3 and asked me to give RS / 13500 more, i agreed and told them to go ahead . Now again its more than 4 days, Blackberry service centre is not responding and giving me any feedback. What to do now ? Location Address :Blackberry Service Center Mobile Phone Repair Shop Address: A-25/31, Middle Circle, Connaught Place, near Bertos, New Delhi, Delhi 110001 Phone:[protected]. Please help !! Regards Ashu Sharma

This is regarding the Blackberry Curve 9320 with the following details: IMEI No. : [protected] Date of Purchase : 08/11/2013 Merchant name: Sameerz Blackberry Exclusive Store I have been facing the following problems in my phone since past 2-3 months. 1. The phone hangs quite often and in order to bring it to normal, I have to remove the battery each time and put it again . The phone starts working again only after several tries. 2. The phone overheats even when no operation is being done on it 3. The battery back-up of the phone is only up to 3-4 hours. As a responsible customer I took my phone on 30/03/2015 to the authorized Blackberry service center in Bhopal at Kartar Arcade, Ug-22, Raisen Road, Near Capital Petrol Pump. There my phone was deposited and I was informed on 31/03/2015 that my phone will be sent to Blackberry for handset replacement. Then I visited the service center again at 08/04/2015 and to my shock and utter disgust I was told that my phone is out of warranty. The point worth noting here is that my phone's warranty expires on 08/05/2015 and I took my phone to the service center on 30/03/2015 but still it is showing out of warranty. The people there told me that they will mail to Blackberry discussing my issue. On 15/04/2015 I got back to the service center and to add further to my shock they informed me that the service center has been closed down. They suggested me further to take the phone to any service center in Indore. Now I have been quite a loyal customer of Blackberry and have always reposed faith in the name. This incident has left my faith shattered. I have following issues, the resolution of which I expect as soon as possible before the expiry of the warranty of my phone 1. How come my phone is showing out of warranty on 31/03/2015 when it has a warranty upto 30/05/2015? 2. How can the service center be closed down suddenly leaving the customers nowhere and thus troubled.? 3. I have already spend a lot of precious time, energy and fuel behind all this but to no avail and my phone's warranty date is also approaching. I shall not be penalized for the mistakes of Blackberry or your people at the service center. ABHI JAIN Mob. No. [protected]

Blackberry Recent Comments