Drivezy

Drivezy Complaints & Reviews

Hello team drivezy,

I am writing this email regarding my booking from mumbai (Pnr # [protected]).

I booked an car on 22nd june, 2019 for booking date 5th july 7:00 am till 7th july 18:00 pm which was successfully booked with providing all car details to registered email & mobile contact.

Later, i got an call from drivezy pick up point on 4th july around 22:00 pm informing me that car allotted to...
I have booked a car Mahindra XUV W10 500 (MH14CX9876) from drivezy with PNR no. [protected] on 31st May 2019 at cost of 6588. Car was booked from 6th July 12 am to 7 July 10 pm. We received a message from drivezy half an hour before scheduled pick up time that "your booking is scheduled to start and there might be delay due to unexpected condition" and if there was any such situation then they should have informed well in advance and cancelled...
Booking ID: [protected]

Fuel Reimbursement not done post 45 days of the trip, mutliple follow ups done. Each time their customer care team says they will be calling me back but I get no update.

I have taken a fuel included package and they provide me the vehicle with low fuel. Fisrt they ask me to fill fuel for them later they turn blind when time comes for reimbursement.

Its not at all trustworthy....

MY ISSUE WAS MY CREDIT CARD DID NOT WORK in there card machine and either online as i had exceeded my credit limit i requested them to please allow me to get the cash from one of the ATMS around and pay you but instead they asked me to give my GOLD CHAIN, GOLD RING or MY PHONE and Finally they ended up taking my NOKIA 7.1 worth (21500) as my family was standing in the road and started blaming me that you are drunk and threatened me that they gonna over charge and if i dont give either of the phone or gold chain and ring the gonna call the police and i even waited for police finally i realized that they were fooling me around instead they wanted one of it ( i dont understand they want payment or my jewelry and i wonder which company does like this).
This was done in Kr puram branch bangalore be aware please .

We have booked the cab at koramangala location, which was close to our residence. It was very disappointing that after the booking confirmation when we reached the pick-up point, car wasn't available at the location and we were delayed by 1hr for an alternative car. For which we traveled from koramangala to marathalli (12 kms approx) and was promised at time of pick up that our cab charges will be re-imbursed. - nothing got refunded.
    Morevover,...
    I had a very unpleasant experience with my drivezy ride.
    Pnr : [protected] booked from whitefield, bangalore near varthur road.

I had made a booking from 13th may 03:00pm to 14th may 03:00am, i wanted to extend the ride for 24 hrs, there was an option to extend the ride in the app using which i extended the ride till 15th may 03:00am, post that my end time got updated in the app and i got a message that the extension...

What a Fraud.

Feeling like i was duped.

1. Booked with the fuel package and there was no fuel in the tank. Then refueled for 500 took the pos reciept and now the drivezy executive is saying it will not get approved.

2. The end timing was 2:00 am. Car got stopped and due to some problem with the engine it got stopped due to which i was 7 mins late to the drop point. Executive was in the other car was doing some app process for that car and he ended the trip after 20 mins And guess how much i was charged? Rs 621. Is this my fault?

What kind of business do you run by cheating the customers.

Going to put this on consumer court and the social media. Such a shame you people are. Thought of giving you a try by thinking that you are better than the competition like zoomcar. But No i was wrong.

Bloody thugs.

I booked a Honda Amaze from Drivezy for 3 days. When I reached the pickup point in Hinjewadi Pune on 19th of April the car was not even starting and it was in a very bad condition. There were many dents and scratches on the vehicle so I called the customer care to get a solution, the customer care representative was not interested to give any answer then she asked me to give the call to the field executive and they decided to give me another car i.e. ritz which was also in a bad condition more than Amaze. All the cars in there parking lot were in a bad condition and the field executives were not even properly trained. Finally I started our trip and had to return the car 10 hrs before the actual time because I was facing many problems. After completing the trip I tried to call the customer care for refund but I was not able to talk to any of their representative. Then I got to know that once you complete your trip you are not able talk to any of their representative. Think before you book a car with drivezy. I suggest you to book zoomcar or revv, they are a bit costly but you'll be able to enjoy your trip without any tension.

Hello team drivezy,

I am writing this mail on how i was falsely charged with payment of rs 5, 246 as damage charges.

I am writing this mail to all the teams possible and all senior executives at drivezy and forwarding the response and how the issue was solved to the senior management. I am also writing in to indian consumer complaint forum and other social media platforms to make people aware on how drivezy falsely charges people.

My booking pnr is [protected]
        Booking date: 7th feb, 2019 hinjawadi pune

Issue: i had taken a vehicle on february 7th. When i returned the vehicle it had some scratches and i accepted the same and agreed to pay the damage charges of rs 3, 000 as told by the executive. However, during the argument the drivezy executive started behaving rudely, started being physical and as a matter of revenge added cost of more rs 2, 000 as late delivery charges and charges for damage to doors.

I accept the scratches and was happily ready to pay rs 3, 000 but paying rs 5, 246 for something which would not even cost so much to repair and paint, false charges of damage to doors, physical man handling and such rude behaviour is not acceptable. You almost charged me thrice for the damages compared to the actual cost of repair.

I am going to take this up ahead because physical abuse and fraudulent charges is not acceptable at all.

I would like you to initiate a refund of my false charges and an apology for the physical abuse. And let me believe that drivezy as a brand cares for it's customers, it's just some employees who damage the reputation of the brand.

I had booked a car with fuel inclusive option for 400 kms. But i was given a vehicle with no fuel and i had to fill it with 1500/- at the start of the trip followed by another refueling of 500/- at the end of the trip.
          I only got a debit card receipt for the 1500/- refueling i did during the beginning of the trip. However i have not received any refund confirmation for that.
          The drivezy person i handed over the receipt to said they don't accept debit card slips as valid receipts.
          This is not acceptable. First of all i should have been given a car filled with the necessary fuel as i have paid for it during the booking.
          Now i am ending up paying for the fuel. Not acceptable.

Drivezy Recent Comments