Finifox Fashion

Finifox Fashion Complaints & Reviews

Rajeev94 on Aug 3, 2020
I have ordered 4 shirts, order id: 12987,
Product not yet delivered, these ppl are dng fraud, i hop consumer complaints ppl and cover crime department should get rid of these ppl from society. I need my money back.

Product not delivered and no information from company

Shlok Jogani on Aug 3, 2020
    I ordered a shirt on 9th july from their website and made the payment online, i still haven't received my order and not been contacted in anyway or got my refund and now we can't open their website too

order not delivered - fraud

itsmephani25 on Aug 3, 2020
      I have booked a shirt on july 17th and i have already paid through credit card but i didn't receive that product yet and when try to open there page it showing some error please help me to get my product soon.

i purchase the shirts in finifox fashion and when try to open the page it showing some error.

EKC on Aug 3, 2020
        I ordered on 21st july and till now they haven't delivered the products and i have paid the money.
        Now we cannot open their website.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Ashlin Asokan on Aug 3, 2020
          I had paid rs. 760 on 14th july from google pay to fini fox fashion and received a message like order has been received. But i didnt received the product yet. The purchase were 02 no's men's shirt.

Shirts not reached yet

Finifox Fashion — Order of 3 shirts value 2000

Arjun SenGupta on Aug 3, 2020
            I had placed an order for 3 shirts totalling value of 2000 and was said my order was confirmed and would be delivered within...
            Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Khanubaid on Aug 3, 2020
            I have booked a shirt around 17 days ago i have already paid through google pay but i didn't not that product yet what is the issue when i open there page now it showing some error please help me to get my product soon

Finifox Fashion — Ordered 2 shirt

Rishal Tauro on Aug 3, 2020
              Ordered 2 shirt which cost about 700. I didn't recive my order and page is also not available in google now and customer care...
              Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Vaithianathan ED on Aug 3, 2020
              I order the shirt and it's not yet delivered till now, it's been one month

Online shopping fraud
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Ajay Nikam on Aug 3, 2020
                I had paid rs. 720 on 20th july from google pay through razorpay portal to fini fox fashion, but did not received any confirmation of the purchase order or the products which were 02 no's men's shirt.

paid amount of rs.720, not received products