Finifox Fashion

Finifox Fashion Complaints & Reviews

I had placed a order on FiniFox Fashion after watching their advertisement on Instagram and Facebook. My order is dated 19th...

I have ordered on July 8 and the orders numbers are 10027, 10028 and till now I didn’t receive any mail or phone call and I don’t have any option to contact them as the website server is down.This is a money scam and don’t encourage this type of sites. Kindly refund my money.

Order #4341 not delivered. Have been more than a month but the product hasn't been delivered. The website has also been taken down now

I make my order on 14th july.. Till this day (12 aug) i havnt received any call nor any email regarding my order

I recently saw this advertisement of page named ‘finifoxfashion.in’ on instagram on 14th july 2020. It was an online shopping website based surat. I ordered a shirt worth rs 349. I even received an email from ‘[protected]@finifoxfashion.in‘. As there was no cod, i paid via debit card. But it all turned out to be fraud.
        Some fraud companies are using social networking sites like facebook, instagram to lure innocents into buying stuff online. They pose as authentic by having websites & phone numbers with well built websites. Once they receive enough orders & get the money, their websites stop functioning & phone numbers stop working. After few days they come up with a new website, with different names, like thesnappygirls, thesnapygirls etc through instagram or facebook & scam people.
        Kindly register my complaint, i personally know so many people who have been scammed.
        Aug 12, 2020
        I what way has your complaint been resolved?

I had placed an order from the above mentioned website on 24th july, 2020.
          The order was supposed to be delivered on 6th of august, 2020. Later on i found out that the same site is a scam just to recieve money from the customers. I also found out that many have been a victim of the same issue. The order i placed was for 3 shirts what came to a total of 1120. I had paid for the same through google pay and the mediator was razorpay. I have also filed a complaint with razorpay for the same issue amd i'm waiting for their reply for the same.

I managed to get in touch with them using the number in their fb page and they asked me to fill a google form to process a refund. The page asks for your cvv number as well which banks have specifically asked not to share because it means they will try and withdraw your money.

I ordered for a delivery with product no24688, please deliver as soon as possible

I have ordered few items from finifoxfashion on july 18 and it was not delivered to me till now. It's a complete scam and the website doesn't exist now. So i am requesting those who have lost their money to file consumer complaint against razorpay for letting them use their payment gateway with out any security measures. As we all have lost our money through razorpay we must all register a complaint against razorpay. I don't think there will much use filing complaint against finifoxfashion as its a complete scam.
                Payment id :idpay_ffsn2klyp7mdvw

I had placed the orders on 22 july and haven't recived my product they have removed their online site and all tge contact information.

Finifox Fashion Recent Comments