Maruti Esteem

Maruti Esteem Complaints & Reviews

I have Maruti Esteem 2007 model. It is only 5 years old. Recently Rat has spoiled the resistor of Air Conditioner. for the past 5 months, the Dealer cum Servicer M/s. ABT, Ambattur, Chennai is telling that the sapre is not available. How it can be happened. How a small part can not be available in this big Country. Can make to arrange this part or compatible part may be suggested,at the earliest, please,
my email id [protected]@rediffmail.com.

with regards.
Aug 13, 2020

My name is Jerry and my mobile number i s+91 [protected]. I was driving my car number TN10C7209 from Coimbatore to Ooty on 02nd June'12. Apparently my car gave some problem during running and parked the car side and drove down to ABT Maruti Service Station in Mettupalayam along with my family (Wife, Mother in Law and two small children) The service man inspected my car and advised me to carry out few work and assured me that my car will be back to excellent condition of the said work (Steering overall and wheel alignment) and he gave me a job order number JC12001211. After completion of the work he handed over my car key and cash memo number 0176 for an amount of Rs.1316/-. I paid the money and after driving for 3 kilometers my car suddenly stopped on the middle of the road and a major accident was averted in a inch cap from a speeding heavy load lorry behind. My entire family was shocked with the incident and the poor children were crying so badly and I immediately got down from the car and checked and found the entire wheel is jammed and stood on the road. Imagine my condition on the NH road where there is a huge traffic moment and my car was on the middle of the road abstracting the traffic. I was assisted by few gentleman who were walking that way. I immediately shifted my entire family into another car and sent them back to Ooty during that late night time and called up a toe vehicle to take my car back to Ooty where I had to spend additional of Rs.4000/- (Rs.1500/- for my family car to Ooty and Rs.2500/- for the toe vehicle). The inconvenience and the additional expenses could have been averted if my car was done perfectly at your Maruti service station. It's rediculas service done and I'm deeply wounded with all the incident. We middle class family deeply depend on your authorized service centers and I'm very much disappointed with the entire service and it is unacceptable by any means. I kindly request you to look into the above said issues and do the needful accordingly. Please call me @+91 [protected] and oblige
    Complaint
    Aug 13, 2020

I have visited the "PREMSONS MOTOR UDYOG PVT.LTD." for servicing of my car MARUTI SUZUKI ESTEEM Regn. No. UP-65AH-3762 for regular servicing on 05.05.2010 and as per talks with the staff over there i instructed that whatever problems he sees he can rectify that . He suggested that since the vehicle has runned over 20,000 kms proper serving is necessary . i said him to go ahead with it. He went ahead in doing everything in different parts of engine like changing oils & lubricants,Clealing the filters and engine parts and many more kind of things .
      After that i went and took the vehicle back on 08.05.2010. and made the payment Invoice No. BR[protected]. Job Card No. JC10001962.
      After few days i went to get my Vehicle Pollution checked . I was shocked that my Vehicle got rejected .

It was hard to believe that this kind of things can happen within few days of servicing. I want to know that how can i move ahead against the company to the court.
      Aug 13, 2020
      The service cannot make you fail the test... go and have your car tested again how silly is this complaint.

Card No: 26668 valid till July 2010

I called up at 1745HRS on 31Jan 2010 to intimate the break down of my car and requested for help.

I was told every time I called to know the status that help van is on the way which started from mayur Vihar to reach Noida.

Finally at 21:45 , on inquiry I was informed that there is no ticket exist for service. Please note that I was not given ticket no and I kept on contacting in good faith with you. Even I was not allowed to talk to supervisor.

Next day morning again I contacted at 10AM and given ticket no 2877 and was promised with help with in 30 minutes. Sorry to say that till 1245noon no help is provided.

Please note that I have two vehicle registered on single card and it is my first request for help during whole year.

I would like to seek refund of my membership and legal action against your first which cheating the member of Speed.

Need your intervention and redressal of my complain immediately as I am unable to reach any supervisor.

In hope to see how you extend support to customers

regards

Sushil Bhardwaj

Owner of following Vehicle

DL-9C F0471 MARUTI ESTEEM
        HR-26 AX 5025 Mahindra Xylo.

I bought a Maruti Esteem Limited Edition from Batra Motors Faridabad in June 2002, From the very first day i noticed a sound from rear suspension and i informed the Batra Auto company about it they assured me to rectify it on the very first service... and after that they changed the shocker two times(in warranty) and kept me assuring that it'll be fixed son and the things between them and me became so worse that i went to some other workshops and found that it's really a manufacturing defect and after that i get it noticed by renowned Auto experts and Govt. authorised assurers and found that i've bought a faulty car.

than in 2004 i filed a case with consumer court, Maruti's advocated tried to convince me assured me to get my car fixed with new tyres and accesories..but i refused..!

and till date waiting for Justice...!!

I have full trust and hope in Law.
          I own a swift ldi.. & the mileage i m getting out of it is 10kmpl.. whereas it ws told tht itz average is more than 20kmpl.. evn aftr all the 3 services from time to time i m suffering from this low mileage problem.. hope for your valuable feedback..
          You should have taken the advocates offer.

Mr. Pankaj Narula
            Chief General Manager (service)
            Maruti Suzuki India ltd.

Sub: extended warranty of Esteem reg no. DL 9 C Q S 0338 wide contract no. 09906694

I made payment on 8/04/09 for extension of warranty for 2 yrs on 8/04/09. For the same I’ve received the warranty booklet today i.e. on 28/04/09 . The current mileage written was 35000 km. as on 8/04/09.But as on dt. i.e. 28/04/09 my vehicle haven’t even crossed 280000 km. I don’t understand from where the meter reading has been taken without inspecting the vehicle on the particular day.
            These blunders are not expected from a co. like MARUTI . So you are requested to rectify the same so that it doesn’t effect my warranty on mileage.

Thanking you.

Ajay Sabharwal

From :
              Avadh Bihari Lal Gupta
              186/16D- Arya Puri, Muzaffar Nagar (U.P.)

To
              Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.

Sub : Complaint against Modern Auto Mobiles, Ambala (Hariyana) regarding my harassment & delay in repair of my accidented Maruti Esteem Car No. U.P. 12H-4646 under Policy No. 4570728 Dated 05.09.2008

With reference to above, in continuation of my Telephonic Complaint No.[protected] Dated[protected], it is to inform you that my Car meets accident near Narayan Garh in State of Hariyana. After accident, I having trust on your slogan “Hassle-Free insurance, taking care of the repairs & ensuring quick transaction at your dealer workshop throughout India”, I manage to send my car at Modern Auto Mobiles, Ambala for repair which is lying there w.e.f. 06.02.2009 & till date not delivered to me after repair. I visited Ambala three times and made several phone to the workshop but with no result. I am suffering heavily & daily arranging taxi.
              Kindly take care of my Car and arrange to get it repaired soon either by Modern Auto Mobiles or by shifting same to any other Maruti dealer workshop of your choice or advice me what to do in this situation. I am your old customer, having Maruti Insurance w.e.f. 2003. I hope and trust that the company will solve my problem & will take care of the repairs and ensure quick transaction and prove the above slogan true & will maintain my confidence in Maruti Insurance & Maruti Dealership.
              Copy to Modern Automobiles.
              Date : 31.03.2009

Maruti Suzuki — Maruti repair

From :
              Avadh Bihari Lal Gupta
              186/16D- Arya Puri, Muzaffar Nagar (U.P.)

To
              Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.

Copy to Modern Automobiles.
              Date : 31.03.2009

Maruti Esteem — steering wheel tight

Wen I parked my car in the sunlight it gets steering tight I cant drive the car.. it difficult to turn the steer wheel.. Wen I asked dealer they replied we cant able to correct ur problem.. Pls leave as it is they said..
              Hii i have one problem, i have maruti esteem . when i drive a car and after say five km. drive my car suddenly stop over on the road.where i have enough petrol my fuel pump is not working original so i kept fuel pump one is fitted outside tank. i have also done fresh tune up too.so if you know any checking soluation for this matter please write to me. its thanksful
              the battery also i install new one is it that fault possible?
              anything defect in the fuel pump which i install outside ?
              may be butterfly valve defectaive in petrol pipe.

i am confused so will you please guide me.
              DEAR SIR

WE HAD PURCHASED A MARUTI SWIFT ON FEB 2007, FACING A PROBLEM REGARDING E.G.R. VALVE SINCE JUNE 2007, & STILL THE PROBLEM IS CONTINUE .YOUR LOCAL SERVICE STATION IS NOT PROVIDING ME A GOOD RESPONSE REGARDING THE SAME.

PLZ.LOOK AFTER THE MATTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

REGARDS

BHARAT LAL DATA

C/O MAHAWAR TRADERS

CONTACT NO. [protected]
              Because you are silly and are unable to explain your problem correctly. The sun and the steering condition... or did you mean your steering gets hot and you cannot hold it that is possible lol .

hi,

i had purchased a maruti esteem dated 22/11/2007 and had being giving my vehicle the regular service menton on the manual.Today as i was getting ready to leave for my office to my disbelief my car won't start, tried to start once again but in vain. Then i had it push start still the car did'nt respond. later on i changed the esteem battery with my maruti 800 battery and i a single self it started.
                Now on taking this matter to my nearest dealer ( B.M. Autolink) they said that the time period is overand that we will just recharge it and if it works then fine other wise you need to change the battery.But since normally exide batteries have a waranty of 18 month's or so; then i that case why can't my battery be changed as i would consider the date of purchase.

It was a dream of mine to own a maruti esteem and even though i came to know that the model is going to be discontinue i still took the stand of buying this car. But today i feel that i hae made a really great mistake as i don't feel comfortable ridign the vehicle with all soughtsof noise coming out of the vehicle( the glasses are loose, some bad noise from the rear of vehicle tried to check it but cld not get, even asked the service plp to but still when i drive the car the sound comes out some time.
                Though i fully won't blame the service provider( B. M. Autolink) but it makes me feel that even they feel like this car (esteem ) is outdated.
                Though my first service was with the City Car Care and it was really a bad experience they had not done anything and later came to know that since my car had not beign used much (Kms wise) so they jus washed and gave back to me and did not heed to my request of doing the service later ( i.e Kms wise)
                I don't know hw much you could make out from this what i have written, but i know that the thought of my dream car esteem make me feel uncomfortable.

The ATUL MOTORS PVT LTD-RAJKOT has provided me with a car that they must have found difficult to sale as all sought's of problems are well from the begining. They hav'nt even given me the battery warranty card. They had given me a wrong registration no. in the begining i.e instead of 8075 i was given 8507 which i used for a couple of week and later on after getting my registration book i came to know its not 8507 but 8057 and on asking the atul motor (gandhidham office) people they simply let the things go loose... its jus a example of what your dealer do to make the company " MARUTI UDYOG" proud..

Kindly let me know what i can do with the battery problem

regards

shaji philip
                I dont understand what you are complaining about average battery life is 2 years. Your car is over 2 years old noise in the car is a factor of road conditions ect and useage. Silly people like you want everything I have had a esteem for 5 years without any problems. Yes i had to change the battery but thats normal dont understand why you have made such a big deal of it. Stupid whining over such a small issue.

I am Rohit Tomar, my car regn. no.: DL-2FDR-6666. I had given my car for servicing on 10/01/2009 & i paid Rs.4860/- for servicing in DD MOTORS Mayapuri, New Delhi. The moment i drove my car i found a knocking sound coming from the engine on petrol. I told the service advisor Mr.Rajiv about the problem & he called one of the mechanic named Sunny Vohra, he checked my car & told me that there is a problem with the car's head. I took my car as it is & yesterday 20/01/09 i again visited DD Motors service station & met the GM Service & Manager Service, they also told me that there is a problem with my car's head. Then i took my car to another service station to cross check. There i found the Fuel Injectors, Throttle Body & spark plugs was not cleaned & timing was not set properly due to that the knocking sound was coming, I paid Rs.1800/- in that service station to fix the problem. They people charged me for fuel Injectors, Throttle Body, spark plug cleaning & also charged me for Lamp Unit Indicator but all of these things were not done. Instead of checking the problem they people misguided me that there is a problem with my car's head. I need my money back which they people charged me incorrectly & which i paid extra to fix the problem.
                  Go back to them and show them the bill from the other service center and get your money back. That is the only way.

I have matruti esteem, model 2006. I got that serviced from Competent Motors, Moti Nagar, New Delhi, yesterday. I received the car at 18:30 hours yesterday evening, and to my surprise the Car Stupny was not matching car tyre series. It was an old, wiered and corrupted tyre which was placed as a stupny instead of a new tyre. They stole our tyre!!...Yes Completent motors stole a tyre. I reported the incident to the manager, Mr Menon, at 19:00 hours and he assured that the tyre must have been placed on one of the wheels and he will resolve this next morning as he was leaving for the day.

Next morning, 10:30 AM, I was amazed to see his behaviour. He was abrupt and non-cooperative. Instead of listening he straight away refused to entertain us and was not ready to accpet his company's mistake. After a heated discussion and after wasting our 2 hours, he agreed that one of the tyres is not of the same make as others.

Still he was not able to locate the original tyre of my car. We as customers trust their brand, however, they as service providers cheat us. It is a shame for maruti to have such dealers!!!

I need the resolution and compensation for such harassmments.

Rergads,
                    Ashok - [protected]
                    I also get my car serviced from this outlet but half heartedly. During course of alignment of wheels one of the tyres was suspected to have been changed which I could notice on back home. It was reported next day but things were just not taken seriously and i had already taken the delivery of the vehicle.So now, I am very particular and keep chasing the car while being serviced despite their resistence to this.
                    Should stop visiting such dealers. This is truly sad that they charge all that amount and then cheat the customers. Honestly i alway wait at the dealers workshop when my car is being serviced and keep an eye on everything they are doing. Even if i have to take a leave from work. I spend a lot of time driving my car and it is worth it for my peace of mind to know that everthing was done in my presence. I dont trust the dealers on bit and they always overcharge you. If the dealer says you cannot wait I dont' go to that workshop.