maruti zen estilo

maruti zen estilo Complaints & Reviews

maruti zen estilo — breakage of welded parts - see photos [Resolved]

chackokm
I have attached some photos taken when my Zen Estilo car broken down on 29.06.2012, morning. Jesus saved me...

JADUTORU
my car is maruti zen estelo RJ20-CB-2216 .
sir , not given my car all claim for me ICICI LOMBARD GENRAL INSURANSE.
my formality is complite. and everything document is complite. but i dont recive the maruti claim for company.

Kindlly so me help for you . and given the maruti claim for me .
the best regard
mob- [protected]

maruti zen estilo — replacement of clutch plate [Resolved]

sudhirkantsahoo
    TO

Sri Pankaj Narula,(Executive Officer(Service))
    M/s Maruti Suzuki India Ltd,
    Palam Gurgaon...

swatheevij
    I bought a maruthi zen stillo from popular dealers in anna nagar in chennai in the month of january 2010.It was given for service after the first 1000 km.after a week of service when the car has been driven for an additional 600 km the car stopped in the middle of the road.when the maruthi repair service came to check they said the clutch plate has been worn out.that too due to bad driving.I have been driving for 30 years now and have owned various makes of cars from fiat onwards and have never faced this problem.they then said they have changed the clutch plate .after driving for another 3500 km once again the clutch has been damaged.On city roads during traffic jams and all how can you drive without changing gears.I feel Maruthi has cheated us and I am planning to register a complaint with the maruthi head office
    vijaya

maruti zen estilo — spark plugs short [Resolved]

Dr.Gazala Rizvi
      I purchased a maruti zen estilo No. UP93 W 0936. in the name of Dr. Gazala Rizvi on 12/7/ 09 done 1600km to date, I was going...

maruti zen estilo — oil sump damage,engine seized, no warranty for engine nor insurance claims [Resolved]

mahesh kumar mane
      i have maruti zen estillo, bought on nov 2009. just before 3 months and while driving, the oil sump got hit on a speed braker,...

maruti zen estilo — LCD SCREEN [Resolved]

DAN ALEX PEREIRA
      TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN.

I HAD PURCHASED A ZEN ESTILO ON OCTOBER 6TH 2007 AND HAD FITTED A DVD PLAYER...

vinod151
      Hi All,

I am Vinod Maheshwari. I have purchased Maruti Zen estilo from Magic Auto in my wife's name Preety Maheshwari on 7th March 2008.

My Vehicle details are as follows:
      1. Model: Maruti Zen Estilo
      2. Dealer Name : Magic Auto, Dabri Mode, Dwarka, New Delhi
      3. Date of Purchase: 7th March 2009
      4. Reg. No.: DL9CS3121

This mail is reference to delay in delivery in my car from Magic Auto workshop, Mayapuri, New Delhi .

This is a repair after accident case. I met an accident on 12th June 2009. After that accident I have taken my car to Magic Auto workshop located at Mayypuri, New Delhi . There I met Mr. Ajay (Mob. no. [protected]), he has completed my insurance formalities and respective documentation for the Insurance Claim.

As per Job card, they have given delivery date on 25th June 2009.

As I have not received any estimates and details regarding repairable module and replaceable modules, I called Mr. Ajay on 19th June 2009. I had been promised to get details by Mr. Ajay before 23rd June 2009.

I did not receive any response from Mr. Ajay I called again on his mobile, but there was no response. Then I contact Mr. Nalwa (Mob. [protected]) for the respective estimate and tentative delivery date. I regularly called him, but again i did not receive any estimate.

Then I escalated this issue to Mr. R. K. Varma (V.P. in Magic Auto), after escalating the same I received the estimate on 3rd Jul 2009.

I have personally visited the Workshop on 4th July 2009 to know progress on my car and tentative delivery date. Mr. Nalwa promised me the same to deliver on 8th July 2009.

Yesterday (9th July 2009), I received a call from Mr. Nalwa that there is a problem in my car insurance as Surveyor is not approving the replacement of AC Compressor and advise me to talk with Surveyor. Based on his suggestion I called Mr. H. M. Gupta (Mob. No. [protected], Insurance Surveyor), as per him that part is repairable and workshop is not repairing the same, it can only be replaceable if manufacturer of this part declare that it is not repairable. Based that argument by Mr. Gupta I called Mr. Nalwa for the same, he told me that Maruti has authorized them and they have certified mechanic for the same and they found that part is repairable, it need to replaced.

I am horrified now that after seeing this type of service from Maruti and Maruti insurance both. I do not know who is right or who is wrong, but end of the day I am the customer who is panelized due these activities.

I would like to request to kindly speediest the process and give me the delivery of my car. It almost completed one month, I am not have any satisfactory date. I purchase car to enhance my efficiency in my service. I am getting affected in day to day life without vehicle.

Kindly take the necessary action on priority or provide me the stand by vehicle free of cost so it can not disturb my day to day life due to delay in your services.

Vinod Maheshwari
      +91-[protected]
      Sub. : - Booking of New Car ZEN ESTILO-LXI

With reference to above subject, I had already booked on dated 20/09/2009, Receipt no. : 3323, in the Name of:

Hitesh Harivadan Gandhi,
      Model : ZEN ESTILO-LXI,
      Colour : DUSTY BROWN.

During the booking time your representative told us the delivery of car will be around the 1st or 2nd week of Oct. 09, (Before “Diwali”)

Today, I have talk to your representative - marketing executive Mr. Mehul Bhavsar, he told, the delivery of vehicle will be around the 2nd week of Nov. - 09. Now, it is to let for me. Payment is also ready for it.

It is requested to please, let it be confirm the date for car.

Pl. expedite for the same and look into the matter and I am waiting for your favorable response.

With warm regards,

Hitesh Gandhi
      M-[protected]

MARUTI - ZEN ESTILO LXI (2009 MODEL) — DELAY IN DELIVERY

I have booked the Zen Estilo Lxi, new model from Chandrapur dealer (Maharashtra) on 24th Sept. 09 on the assurance that car will be delievered by 20th Oct.
      After booking the dealer said vehicle allocation is controlled in Factory and we are helpless. As the production increase the vehicle will be despatched according to their schedule & availability of colours.

After submitting DD the dealer said your vehicle is under planning and will be despatched by 27th Oct. 09 and will get by 1st Nov.

The dealer is not having any idea when the trailer has left from factory & when it will reach to showroom. The dealership of Maruti is very very very poor and they are making fool the customers by taking orders (Thogh there is less production in factory) and enjoying the interest on booking amount.
      It is a suggestion for all that dont go for Maruti vehicles. You will get frustration and head-ache.
      hi i totally angry, litrally wana kill every one at maruti

i was delayed in delivary .. i was promised 15 days but got at 45th day.

on 45 day morning the reason was its still in transit. i got horrified and showted at them. they suddelnly agreed to delivar that day.
      i got the same day!

10 months later mine got accident

i left for service.
      i know some insurance people and so insurance side no delay

but i got my car after 1.5 years

reason the car dealer was caught in corruption and so no work, though workshop was open all days!

mine was bought at 07 october. lxi model

exactly 10 months, in july month it got accident
      not total damage though!
      just front part hit the tree
      ! yeah just a tree
      the estimate was 1.91L
      i need to pay 52K

as they were caught in corruption i was caught in them!
      My car's beam light is up to a very short distance. Its focus is maximum upto 10 feets.As i have got the news that maruti zen estilo's production is stopped now so i want to have some solution or take favourable action in this regards .

My Car's details are as : -

17-A
      Dayanand Marg Allahabad

manish m shah
        > From: [protected]@yahoo.com <[protected]@yahoo.com>
        > Subject: Seeking your cooperation to resolve my problem. Manish Shah, Ahmedabad-Gujarat.
        > To: [protected]@maruti.co.in

> Near Ramji Mandir, Ramnagar,
        > Sabarmati, Ahmedabad-05
        > Phone :[protected], [protected]
        > To,
        > The Manager (customer service)
        > Maruti Udhyog ltd.
        > Sub : Looking forward to your cooperation to solve my
        > problems with Kataria Automobile, Ahmedabad.
        > Sir,
        > After a years and years of good relationship with Maruti
        > since 2002, I sold my old Maruti-800 (GJ-1-HC-7937) and
        > purchased a new zen estilo on 9th April 2009 from Kataria
        > Automobiles (Nehru Nagar Branch).(GJ-1-HS-5175)
        > This time I come across series of problems while dealing
        > with your so called renowned dealer "Kataria Auto" of
        > Ahmedabad.
        > First of all they are not doing PDI at the time of
        > delivery, I have to spend 2 hrs for the repairing of
        > milometer of my brand new car at the time of delivery and I
        > miss my religious "MUHURT" time.
        > The height of fraudulence done by Kataria Auto was, they
        > have sold me a non-metallic white colour car at the rate of
        > metallic car. After making lots of efforts and followup,
        > after one month, they (Kataria) refund the difference
        > between metallic and non-metallic. It's a big harassment to
        > the loyal customer of Maruti. I would like to bring it to
        > your notice that they might be doing same style with other
        > customers also. So, you should take rapid action to stop
        > this non-sense and protect the Goodwill of Maruti Udhyog.
        > I was not given (till today) a bill or money receipt for
        > the payment made by me. I request them lot but not responded
        > yet. I have talk with Mr. Manish Jadav, Mr. Nilesh and Miss
        > Sangita of Dariyapur branch for the same in person and on
        > telephone but denied to serve.
        > I have paid charges for the 4th year extended warranty
        > (mentioned in quotation) but till today I have not received
        > the letter and contract of 4th year warranty.
        > Sir,
        > I would like to request you to look after in this matter as
        > early as possible. Also request you to take some strict
        > disciplinary action on your dealer Kataria Automobiles.
        > Maruti has a very high quality customer care and believe in
        > relationship, Kindly do continue.
        > Thanking you,
        > Yours Faithfully,
        > Manish M Shah
        Respected Sir,
        I am your truely customer since few years. I purchase a WagonR Lxi model, chassis no- 417122, Engine no- 4240789, Colour- caribben blue From Sky Automobiles, Pratap nagari Bhanpur, Cuttack Orissa since 06/06/2006 now i want to purchase a New Swift Vdi from your company. So i go to your TrueValue shop and their my old car i given in 10/08/2009 and they Valued at rs. 220000/- so I submit my sattele ment letter to your company with my all original document and in few days S.B.I Bank sanction for new car rs 450000/- but still now some of your staff cheated me and regarding four month they dont give my new car and they change my valution report so far in between these days i face many problem due to your company. Nobody helps me so I request to take some action for those staff and help me from relise this problem and help me to get my new car.

your's faithfull customer
        A. Raja Rao
        phone- [protected]

maruti zen estilo — not geting good average not enough how much company had sad that wil give [Resolved]

vasu jain
          HEY IM STUDENT ND MY FATHER HAS GAVE ME A CAR ESTILO ND IM NOT GETING GOOD AVERAGE OF THAT CAR . IM NT GETING THAT MUCH AVERAGE...