Net4.in

Net4.in Complaints & Reviews

C
Hyderabad, Telangana
i had taken net4.in reseller account, at that time offer was flashing on website that spend Rs.5000 bronze account and i will...

New Delhi, Delhi
Net4.in is a fraud company or i can say they just sell services but they don't know how to handle the customer complaints.

I had purchased annual Web hosting package from Net4.in on 8th May 2013 and registered 6 complaints till today. Out of these 8 days, 4 days their admin panel was not working and my website was also down, till now they are not able to provide write access on my folders, while asking for refund due to their pathetic service they refused. What to do know?

Amit
Completely agree with you. They are not letting me host my java site for 2 weeks now. They dumb asses as support staff. Ask the simplest question they will answer it from their template answer sheet completely devoid of any requested information.

RUN BY FRAUDS, SUPPORTED BY

Net4.in — Worst Hosting Provider

Poor Support

F
    Gurgaon, Haryana
    Net4.in is in the business of fraud and scam by sending lakhs o[censored]nsolicited bulk emails everyday ask people to sign up for...

Vasai-Virar, Maharashtra
    I booked .co domain and paid INR1499 on 17 JULY 2010, They failed to book as they said it is already booked.
    I requested Refund by generating Ticket [One of the most MISUSED Technology by NET4INDIA]

So far I have raised 5 complaint tickets .They are supposed to give refund in 7-30 Days.
    Today it is 13th September 2010 No refund,ssional

NET4.IN are totally NON PROFESSIONAL and Big CHEATERS.

AJAY VERMA
    [protected]@ajay24x7.com
    No Refund No Response
    From your posting I understand that you have encountered problems with Net4’s Web services. I am amongst one of the Senior personnel at Net4 and would request you to kindly share the entire details of the issues you faced, so as to enable me to address any grievances and also to help us improve our systems.
    You may send the details to me at tavashi.[protected]@net4.in Assure you of a prompt reply/ redressal

Tavashi Sharma

Z
      Kottayam, Kerala
      We have purchased a hosting space from net4.in to host our site but the company does not provide any service. The site is...
      Sydney, Australia
      I have been trying to transfer my domain out of net4.in for more than a week.

Net4.in is not responding to...

M
      Noida, Uttar Pradesh
      I purchased a domain name from net4.in on 4 March 2010. I payed from my debit card (Transaction ID: 15846). I have been charged by my bank for the domain name but the company refuses that they have received any payment. I had used CCAvenue payment gateway.
      I have send several written complaints ( Complaints No.s TT[protected] and TT[protected] and also called their call center but they are reluctant to solve my problem. I have even sent them my bank statement as proof to the payment but they took no action against my complaint.
      The company seems to be cheating their costumers. I have looked into this site and was shocked to see that I was full of similar kind of complaints against net4.in
      My money has been deducted from bank but I didn
      From your post I understand that you have encountered problems with Net4’s customer support services. I am amongst one of the Senior personnel at Net4 and would request you to kindly share the entire details of the issues you faced, so as to enable me to address any grievances and also to help us improve our systems.

Tavashi Sharma

G
        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        We have purchased a hosting space from net4.in to host our site but the company does not provide any srevice. our company...