Orange Properties

Orange Properties Complaints & Reviews

Sir I had booked a flat at orange premium in 2008, I had paid Rs 2,00,000/- as Advance amount, I was promised an monthly rental of Rs 7500/-. After two months the cheques bounced and the company office is closed. We have booked a complaint with the CCB Bangalore We were promised 50% refund in Sep 2009 but recieved a DD of Rs 40,000/- News about further refund is awaited and no help from any quarter of the state administration is available. Please help me to refund my hard earned money. My e mail is [protected]@gmail.com. My contact No is [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

I bought a property with the Orange Properties In Jan 2009 and the deal was such that till the project is completed they had promised a monthly rent of Rs 5000/- and also had given the option of a buy back scheme anytime during this course... I received the first 1 installment thru cheque and after which they stopped sending the cheques and after a lot of phone calls and pressure they told me that you can opt for the buy back as the project as the price has gone down the rental has been stopped. Now that i have applied for a buy back / refund of my advance amount, when i had visited their office I found it closed and the security outside told me that the government has seized the building and I can register the complaint. I have filed a police complain at Ramamurthy nagar police and waiting for the outcome for the past few months
    Aug 13, 2020

All offers giving short period to decide and/ or instant decisions expected are fraudulent motive based. This time, the economy turning point deceived more number of people to grab the opportunity having heard his name as familiar.

I wonder why no voice was raised or any caution expressed by any one person when I understand that hundreds of people were aware of the fraudulent motive. Even when he was repeatedly advertising with short gaps, and day by day fraudulent motive was becoming clear, why no action was taken to avert even by socialists.

in short wht i have come to knw is mr vijay tata n our ccb is one. First vijay use to not reply us now the name is added as now ccb dont reply us as they keep telling how many people we should reply . they are right but the man who cheated soo many people ,and from that people some has suffered a heart attack and some are still paying their debts. that <Man is nicely enjoying doing parties at his residence wht has police done just took the complaint to cort n now we will get only dates n dates n vijay will enjoy our money.

This is with regard to the Fraud done by the so called "Orange Properties " based In Banglore, Karnataka.

This company has advertised in leading news paper as well as in radio that if we book 2bhk, we will be getting Rs.5000/- per month from the date of booking.As this company has taken office on rent and closed there gurgaon office when we approached for the refund of the booking amount.Even they have closed their banglore office and are on the run.

I hereby request you to kindly take appropriate action against this fraud company and refund us the booking amount.

with regards,

Vipul Gurwara

Orange Properties — Beaware of Potential Fraudsters

Orange Properties...One should be very careful before you deal with them. They give tall claims and lot of Hulla Gulla, but be careful. I was seeing some comments on them on the net and the reputation is not good atall. So pls be careful.

On 31 July 2008 I booked property promoted by Granity Developers and paid Rs. 200, 000 by cheque. They promised me to get BDA approval within 15 days, which did not happen. Therefore, I asked them to cancel my booking and return my booking amount. I have sent more than 5-6 fax and more than 800 phone calls to them nobody from Orange Properties helped me to get my money back. Sometimes even their contact numbers were not working. After 6 months contineous follow up, finally they issued me two postdated checks of Rs. 100, 000 (HDFC Bank) in Feb 2009, and they asked me to deposit these checks in May 2009.

After this I got SMS from them (Sent by Mr Chandrasekharan) to deposit these checks in July 2009 (as they were expecting some funds). I deposited these checks in July to my account, and surprisingly both got bounced. Today I tried to contact them and made more than 50 calls, but nobody picking the calls. Even their agents (Mr Anjum) also kept his cell phone on hold.

Finally I visited their office in Banaswadi, found that it was locked (sealed). Security guard told me that Govt official sealed their office also. I am really frustrated now, working with my lawyer to file crimical case against Orange properties, Bangalore.

Ajay
            Folks, I went and lodged a complaint at the Central crime branch (CCB), CottonPet today from my orange premium apartment, it is dissapointing to know that the Orange properties owners are underground now. There were tons of complaints lying with the CCB. and even for Orange woods and electronics.

Some o[censored]s Internet savvy are aware of the problem but there would be many others who are not yet aware of the problem.

I used this post today to write my greivances to some press email ids, and I will be sending some letters to the various new editors as well, please try doing the same and write your grievances and hope we get some notice on this problem.

I too invested in Granity properties and paid an amount of 2, 97, 000 and then visited the orange properties in February 2009 and then found that there were very few people in the office. Then there came one person from the office who mentioned that the MD is absconding and a police compliant is lodged against them. Then on following up with the office personnel we found that we had been duped. We then lodged and FIR on orange properties and Granity properties.
            The news then was that Orange properties would give us cheques on the amount and clear them eventually.

Until now I hear no proceedings on it. :( . Awaiting to see if i can get my hard earned money back.

Aruna

I won 3000000, in the ongoing orange intl draws in Uk, through my mobile number with pin no.3432at orange draw [protected]@hotmail.com how i get my money?
              dry lands my son...

can u plz clarify my doubts...?
              1.what is ur native place...?
              2.do u know hw many 0's for 3 crores...?
              3.what's ur qualification...?
              4.what's ur iq level...?
              5.what pin u got...?hair pin or jacket pin ra.., .?
              6.do u know where in globe is u.k...?

It seems that Orange Properties has a very bad track record. Late last year I was in Bangalore to spend my Christmas holidays and celebrate New Year with my younger brother who was working with a multinational company at that time. I saw advertisements in newspapers and television channels about Orange Township in Devanahalli and went there with the intention of booking a property. The presentation made by the sales representatives present on the site was very impressive and convincing. So I booked two flats one for my younger brother and one for myself and paid Rs. 400000/= as booking amount by using two of my credit cards and a credit card of my wife. The sales representative Ms. Nandini promised to send the contract within a week but a whole month passed and I did not get the draft of the contract. In the meantime my younger brother got a job abroad and he suddenly left Bangalore for good. After that I requested the Orange Properties to refund the booking amount I had paid. I sent several e-mails to Nandini on her official e-mail address but in vein. She did not answer any of my e-mails. When I contacted her on her mobile she asked me to send the same e-mail on her personal e-mail address. I did that too. But once again she did not reply. I contacted her again and she said that she was out of town and would answer my -email after returning to Bangalore. Finally last Friday she answered my e-mail in broken English asking me to send the original receipts to her and writing a letter to the Director Orange Properties for the refund. I have now sent a letter to the Director Orange Properties by speed post along with the photocopies of the receipts. Of course only a foul can send them the original receipts before getting the refund. Nandini says that the refund process will take 15 to 20 days. What is intriguing that she is not answering the e-mails I have sent using the official address given on her card i.e. [protected]@orangeproperties.biz If you have booked any property in Orange Township and if you are facing a similar situation please contact me. We may have to seek police help to get our money back.

I do have the same problem with one of sales rep of Orange properties, they don't answer the calls, they don't respond to emails. prasad.[protected]@gmail.com
                Hi I have similar problem, I have asked for refund of 400000 but nothing has come back, please drop email to me on prasad.[protected]@gmail.com
                Hi, Even I have a similar problem, they have taken Rs 405344, please contact me on [protected]@yahoo.com
                Hi All,

I have come across this scam from Orange Propertise. Many of my friends have lost their money, its so sad that our hard earned money is going to a fraudster in a easy way. Infact we need to buckle up and take some serious sction as he is cheating the educated society.

Few of my friends who had booked have got cheques (for their advance amount) but the cheques have bounced. They all have gone legal by appointing one advocate as they feel this will make the case stronger in the court.

So I suggest you all can plan the same or let me know if any one of you would also like to join them to file the case.

Good luck!
                Mohan
                I have paid 12 lakhs towards site advance in European town ship and so far they havent done any thing on that. I applied for refund 3 months back and they promised me to pay my advance amount back issuing me 12 one lakh cheques. But now that also bounced. Pl help me if any body has any idea if any group is handling this.
                hi,
                Had been to their office today to find it closed, seems they have gone absconding, no idea how to handle this situation
                I had booked a 2BHK Flat in Orange Township in Dec 2008 by paying 2lacs. When i wanted to do the agreement after verifying the property documents, orange properties is not able to produce any documents nor are they entertaining my emails and calls.I had taken appointment with Mr.Ranganath (who introduced himself as concerned person), he did not show off when i had gone to their office. Now I am trying to take appointment with Mr.Prabhu(Vice president) since past 10 days...they say he is not coming to office and they will call me back but nobody is calling back. Orange office says they dont have his mobile no nor email id.
                If anybody else is also facing similar kind of problem and want to get their money back please get in touch with me. Let us form a committe and fight against them legally(thru consumer court/forum) to get our money back.
                please mail me at [protected]@rediffmail.com
                I want to join you guys as they need to refund me 3.67 lakhs. Let's all discuss
                hi, i am also cheated by orange properties. i paid 3.67 lakhs to this stupids and now their office is closed. i will also join with you guys.
                Hi I have similar problem, I have asked for refund of 200000 but nothing has come back, i have also booked a cheating case at ccb, bangalore with many of the investors...i have lost d hope of getting my money back...pls help. please drop email to me on [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                I had bought a property with the orange group a year back and the deal was such that till the project is completed they had promised a monthly rent of rs 7500 and also had given the option of a buy back scheme anytime during this course... i received the first 2 installments thru cheques and after which they stopped sending the cheques and after a lot of phone calls and pressure they told me that you can opt for the buy back as the project has been temporarily stopped . Now that i have applied for a buy back and refund of my advance amount, when i had visited their office last week i found it closed and the security outside told me that the government has seized the building and I can register the complaint with the CCB with all the relevant documents... I am not sure whether i will be able to get back my hard earned money... Kindly help me in this regard
                I have asked for refund of 200000 but nothing has come i have been asked to book a cheating case at ccb..i have lost d hope of getting my money back. the government has siezed the building and we have nowhere to go and noone to ask... kindly help
                Orange properties office in Banaswadi closed and many of were asked by the police to register a formal complaint at the central crime branch at cottonpet. Please take copies of your reciepts and agreement copies to lodge your complaints.

We also have to unite and there is a yahoo group where duped investors like us should join and discuss next step forward.

[protected]@yahoogroups.co.in
                join this group

[protected]@yahoogroups.co.in
                I Squadron Leader R C Tiwari had booked a flat in orange premium . I had paid Rs.200000/- as the booking ammount, the company had agreed to pay me Rs7500/- per month as planned . The ammount was paid to me for only two months there after the cheque bounced . when i tried to enquire about it i was given all sort of stories, now the company office is closed and my money is stuck, being in defence it is becoming difficult to follow up the case . it is requested that i may please be helped out and guided correctely.

address
                Sqn Ldr R C Tiwari
                OMQ 12/2 Mountain Shadow
                Air Force Station Borjhar
                Near Azara Police Station
                Guwahati -17

phone no. [protected] / [protected]
                I have also booked a flat in their Devanhalli project for which they took a booking advance of Rs. 2 lacs and one more chq of Rs. 1 lac 40 thousand. I have now paid Rs. 3, 40, 000 to them.
                I stay in Dubai, so unable to keep a tab on these things. I booked in good faith.
                My wife stays in Mysore, she has been trying to call them several times but to no avail.
                We have a new born kid, so she cannot come down to bangalore.
                I have Bhushan's no. [protected] but it is switched off.
                CAN SOMEONE HELP US ?
                MY CONTACT NOS. ARE +[protected]IN DUBAI)
                AND my wife's no. is[protected]
                thanks.
                Refund of Amount,

This is with regard to Orange Properties Refunding the amount. so I please request all the Investors not to go to Shakeel Lawyer and two other persons named Javed and Sameer. These persons are luring the investors to pay 10 percent of the invested amount. Please don't mingle with those boys. Be ware of these three fraudstes. They are in the High court now.

What can i say about the Famous Orange Properties

They are the Best example of Big Time Frauds or i might say Fly by Night Operators

We had worked last year with them as Consulting Designers for their Esteemed Project named Brooks Villas

We had done the designing of a few of their previous projects in which they were sucessful also those were Magnolia at Electronic City, A.C.S Vasundhara at Banshankari and a few others in Bangalore

They had commited on a Fees with us and never given a Written approval for it and made us work Day and Night for those projects but once the Project was over and sold they would just forget it completely

They only believed in moving on and never did they fulfil any of their commitments.

They were well published in the Media for their various projects and the Branding which they carried out at different places namely Garuda Mall

Initially we dealed with the Owner of the Company Mr. Vijay who looked quite an enterprising and fast decision maker but we later realized that it was all a Farce. He was the King of Frauds as once the Work got over he was never available either on phone or in person at his Office at Prestige Meridian

They never paid us our dues and for that we even had to go down to Banglore for 1 week leaving aside all our Other Projects as we are a Bombay based Design & Consulting Firm. Now as i read other Complaints of this guy i realize that Fraud is commonplace for Orange Properties.

They at Orange Properties have no Respect or Humility to talk to people and i feel they are trained to do so

Orange Properties is only Famous for Tall Claims and Zero Fulfilment of commitments

I would advice as many people as i could to stay away from the Bluffmasters of Banglore who will disappear as soon as they derive either money or work from you as they have only learnt to dupe people and nothing else.

God knows where they get all the money from to advertise so extensively. And still after how many ever complaints they contiue to Flourish as a Company

Hope this reaches out to all those people who are either looking to work with or working with Orange Properties
                  All you people who want to complaint against Orange can contact the fraud MD'S WIFE AMRITA AT [protected] .He lives behind coffeday at banaswadi.
                  Would love to find out where they can be contacted - all emails to them are bouncing back.

Bangalore 18/01/09

My Name is Raja resident of Bangalore .We are regular subscriber of Times of India. We believed in news and advertisements. Like many others we also saw the Advertisement given by the Orange Holidays regarding the holiday package to Singapore, Thailand, Bangkok and Pataya for just Rs9, 999 + airport tax + visa + insurance charges extra.

We visited Le Meridian on the 12/10/08 and booked the holiday package for Singapore for two nights three days. We also paid cheque for Rs.19, 998 for me and my wife. The remaining amount of Rs.27, 898.00(47, 896 – 19998) was to be paid at the time of travel. The package includes air ticket (to and fro), food, and accommodation; sight seeing, airport tax, visa and insurance. Cheque was honoured and we never received any phone calls or email from Orange Holidays acknowledging the payment. Also at the time of booking we have not confirmed any date to travel. After making initial payment we called the executive Mr Ramachandra Nayari who booked our package and informed him about the date i.e., 22/11/08. But nobody confirmed the date of travel by calling us nor was the booking arrangements made. So went ourselves yesterday (08/11/08).

When we went to Orange office at 9 am to pay the balance amount and also to submit the passport and photographs for obtaining the visa. The executive who attended said that they do not arrange visa and we have to arrange for the visa and they do not know the date we wanted to travel. So they have not made any arrangements for our trip. We were frustrated that Orange could not keep up their words and decided to cancel the package. We requested them to return the money we paid initially. Another lady executive called Bhavana met us and said as there are very limited booking to Singapore so please change your package to Bangkok and pataya. You will be paying extra and the package costs Rs65, 000 for five nights and six days.

We did not agree and requested them to pay back our money. They made us to wait for more than five hours and all the executives who spoke to us were rude and impolite. Their behaviour was very casual and irresponsible.They do not treat customers like humans. They do not have timesense.

As they could not convince us to take the package to Bangkok and pataya, we were told by Bhavana that the authorized signatory to sign the cheque is not available. So they will courier the cheque. But we found out that both managing directors are present in the office. We did not agree and insisted to pay us immediately as we had lost confidence. After two hours another executive Mr Roshan spoke to us and said we will deduct 10% from the amount we have paid and then will be paying the rest. We were not ready to agree because they have not made any arrangements for our trip with the money we gave them. Mr.Roshan went back and again we waited for 45 minutes. In the meantime we have been seeing lot of customers coming and shouting at the executives with frustration for not giving respect and for poor customer service. We asked the receptionist to meet the MD so that we could speak to him directly as the situation is going bad to worse. We were not allowed to meet him. People started shouting and making noise and inspite of that both managing directors did not dare to come out and speak to anyone o[censored]s.

Again Bhavana spoke to us and said that they are going to deduct 10% from the entire package amount and only pay the remaining. According to the terms and conditions mentioned in their paper work, it clearly says that there will be a cancellation fee of 10% within 30 days from travel date. As per their records our travel date is mentioned 28/01/09. We do not know how they themselves have decided this date as we were not told by anyone. So there is no need for us to pay the cancellation fee. They did not agree and Bhavana started shouting at us. Both me and my wife could not tolerate the torcher and we wrote a letter to the managing director mentioning that if they do not pay the money in full we will need to go legally and that we will definitely inform the media about the atrocities that is happening in Orange Holidays/properties. The person who was ready to give the cheque saw the letter but failed to read and stamped it with their office seal and gave the cheque for Rs.15259 after deducting Rs.4639 for no reason.

Later took the copy of the letter from us and read the letter and then tore the sealed part of the letter. This clearly shows that this Orange holidays and properties are not trustworthy. We have never been duped like this before. As one of the reputed organization, we request take necessary action so that more public should not be fooled and moreover your paper reputation should not get spoiled.
                    Raja.

orange holidays — FRAUD

Bangalore
                    15/01/09

Raja.
                    Please file a complaint in the Consumer Forum and also complain to governments at a couple of places to investiagate their activities. We should not end up like Satyam fiasco. What will happen people who have booked their plots and villas in Devanahalli? They should be careful.
                    I had booked a plot no. 787 at Granity Eurapean Township through Orange Properties by paying Rs. 25000 as booking amount. When I came to know about this fraud, I cancelled my booking at Granity Inira Nagar office and sought refund of Rs. 25000. Some Mr. Srinivas posing to be the Manager of Granity gave me a fraud check of Rs. 25000 which bounced back.

Kindly advise how I can get my refund.
                    They are now located in R T nagar, bangalore under the name os Ginzer Infra.

The office is near the HMT ground, diagonally opposite to Kabab Manor and on top of Cuppa Restaurent.

All the best...